[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Hey just want to share that the build is super good, even without Might and Anima.

as was said you can start with necromancer to lvl up and focus more on your spectres, if you can get your hands on a clayshaper you can start making it go towards tukoma spectres while farming for currency to buy 2x mights (for recipe, usually cheaper than anima).

and after you get your skin of the loyal go for occultist it gives so much survivability meanwhile increasing the farm speed.

cheers

btw mika2salo, can you check my build and give some insight of what can be improved? I am thinking of what kind of amulet would be nice to use.

obs.: did elder yellow with 2 deaths (my first time :) )
i just finished act 10 and im trying to get some gear to do maps. I'm having a hell of a time finding prismatic rings with proper stats that also don't have wasted stats on them. i'll also never afford the amulet that goes with this build so a rare it is

edit: so this is what i ended up with so far to get me started. I originally wanted to do 4,1,1 with golems but I dont see how I can fit them in without giving up either spectres or defense so i dunno

what ascendancy are elementalist going with after the second +1 golem? I cant figure out which one is of any value at all really. I mean, I guess shaper of desolation > beacon of ruin but even that seems meh
Последняя редакция: DotsandDashes. Время: 18 марта 2018 г., 19:51:31
Having a great time with this build, thanks mika.
Which one I should get first? Primordial Might or Anima stone, I can afford only one might atm, so far I been running only with 2 flame golems and 3 solar guards up to t11 maps
yeah,i already play this game two days,and i feel great.
awsome
Started the league with a MFer bow char, switched to RF, now to this. Hit maps and having a blast.
"
DotsandDashes написал:
i just finished act 10 and im trying to get some gear to do maps. I'm having a hell of a time finding prismatic rings with proper stats that also don't have wasted stats on them. i'll also never afford the amulet that goes with this build so a rare it is

edit: so this is what i ended up with so far to get me started. I originally wanted to do 4,1,1 with golems but I dont see how I can fit them in without giving up either spectres or defense so i dunno

what ascendancy are elementalist going with after the second +1 golem? I cant figure out which one is of any value at all really. I mean, I guess shaper of desolation > beacon of ruin but even that seems meh

I personnaly went for beacon of destruction. But you can go also for pendulum of destruction (aoe boost for auras) + paragon of calamity (def). (just a matter of taste)

What can help, if you go for 4+1+1 ele:
- put your AG with your specters (lowering a bit their dps, but increasing your AG survivability)
- get an unset ring (with +1-3 would even be better) for your discipline (for example)
- tbh, i never required offerings to do anything as golementalist, so you can also try without them (as you don't benefit from them, and golem are already overpowered anyway :p)

There are probably even more solutions :)
You can also check my own char in league if you want look for alternatives, as I run 2 auras (discipline + haste), and 2 curses (temp chain + ele weakness) as curse on hit
My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251
Последняя редакция: Anakhon. Время: 19 марта 2018 г., 6:13:49
Er stupid question but will spectres survive without necro's ascendency ?
"
huyakf1997 написал:
Er stupid question but will spectres survive without necro's ascendency ?

They do, but that's also why you want to link raise spectre to a minion life gem / be sure they are at max resistance.
My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация