[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

This is not Golemancer build. This is hybrid. 4 golems, 3 spectres!? really? for example-scourge vs clayshaper give 70% increased dmg of all minions vs +1 golem. i understand, what you took clayshaper to call yourslef golemancer, but this is false. 3 golems with +70 to each is like + 2,1 golem and buff of spectres. Just 1 really thing is really about golems side-28 lvl.But really, this is still hybrid build, jsut not vis mortis to buff golems vs spectres. Put Scourge and don't show how fool are you. Good critics allowed.
Последняя редакция: Fraudik. Время: 31 марта 2018 г., 14:52:41
considering this video:

https://youtu.be/BrBtYmOcdzk

pure elementalist flame golem ST dmg looks almost higher than the TV necro version tbh.

at least the kill video is way cleaner than every TV video i've watched so far.
I crafted below helm and searching for builds to build around. Is it any good for Flame Golem build?

"
belanna написал:
considering this video:

pure elementalist flame golem ST dmg looks almost higher than the TV necro version tbh.

Just my opinion but, he would defenitely rekt them more with a victario's charity XD
For level 28 flame golems his dps is not that crazy ^^

But deathless, he sure is a good dancer ;DDD
"
dransureu написал:
Ahhh great thanks a lot! Yea I think Im gonna convert into ES just to try it out and see how it is. Your passives are all for lvl100, which 9 points would you remove from the elementalist tree if you had to make a lvl91 tree? For me counting on getting lvl100 just like that isnt gonna happen anyways, but it might ofc. ;)

Tried the storm burst thing and it does feel good with cwc.

E: Both blashphemies + disc = 105% mana reserved. Are those couple nodes of less mana reserved enough? im just scared, im sure it probably is since you put it this way? D: Oopsie. Still wondering.

Also god damn my sceptres keep dying while lvling. Had to take some life regen for minions quick, hope itsolves it haha. (still using bone offering over flesh offering as elementalist cause those spectres are weak as fuck).

Btw how required is the chaylas neck? I understand that for high end bossing it prob is but for mapping up to t16? I use a sidhebreath with perfect rolls + 20% minion damage corrupt. Looking at chaylas neck prices I might wanna get a good helmet before chaylas, unless its really mandatory. (The stats it gives look super essential for ES build but Im not sure)

Hi :)

When you take all mana reserved reduction nodes, you are left with about 40 mana free when curses and Discipline are on. Storm Burst and Shield Charge cost abouut 10 mana each if you have left the gems at level 1, so you have enough to use both.

Specters are dying most likely as their level is capped too low because Desecrate and Raise Specter are only lvl 17. I recommend buying lvl 20 Desecrate and lvl 20 Raise Specter. Here's how to raise max level Specters :

Keeping Specters level up

When you enter any area while you have certain type of Specter up, it will automatically add that Specter type to the possible monster types that can be desecrated in the area. If you have level 50 Specters and want to raise them to level 60, you have to :
Enter level 60 area with wanted type of Specter raised
Start casting high enough level Desecrate to summon level 60 Corpses
Continue casting Desecrate until you find wanted type of corpse
(Optional) At this point drop all original Specters by removing the gem and inserting back again
Raise the Specter and it will be now level 60
Continue casting Desecrate until you have maximum number of Specters from the area

It works best if you can get access to T16+ maps, as Specters raised from that level will be extremely tanky.

Chayula is Bis for maulet socket, but not absolutely needed. If you can stack chaos res with high ES and HP rolls on rings, rare ammy and belt you can cap chaos res while having very high EHP (HP + ES).

"
Very solid guide and inspired me to play a golemancer. Currently tearing my way through T14/15 maps with ease on a life-based MoM elementalist version I created and I haven't even really incorporated spectres at all yet. And this is just on a level 19 Flame Golem.

How much advantage do you feel in going Empower 3/4 in your primarily link setup? Every time I play around with my links in PoB, I get more damage by using Elemental Focus. Does PoB misrepresent the damage or do you get some other benefit from using it that I'm not seeing? Because not only is the L4 gem hard to get or expensive, but so is the Skin of the Loyal in those colors (vs. 1R1G4B costing 2 ex instead of 6+). Is Skin even worth using if you're not going to go Empower?

Hello :)

Empower level 4 in Sotl gives about as much damage as Fire Pene and Cont Dest. Before lvl 4 it gives bit less, but important part is the 10% HP boost for Golems. Especially if not using Elementalist or if minions elemental resistances are not capped, Golems can die in high tier boss fights if their level is left to 22-23. When Golems start to die, Specters usually take full aggro and die soon after. When last minion dies, summoner usually dies also.

Empower is mostly used for its excellent HP boost that makes Golems almost immortal. However if you want to maximize DPS, or use lower cost gems and can keep Golems alive in all boss fights there are good options like Golem -> gmp -> echo -> cont dest -> ele focus -> minion damage.

If not using Empower, using Sotl is not as relevant but dropping it means even less HP to Golems. However almost any ES based armor can be used and many posters have used wide variety of them and they seem to work ok ;)

"
Just looking for some advice. My Skin of the Loyal is BBGGRR. What is the most damaging links?

Thanks!

Hey :)

Best gems for those colors are :

Golem -> Empower / Fire pene -> Gmp -> Slower Projectiles -> Spell Echo -> Minion Damage

You lose about 20% of total damage compared to more expensive colors, but can do all content with your colors.

"
This is not Golemancer build. This is hybrid. 4 golems, 3 spectres!? really? for example-scourge vs clayshaper give 70% increased dmg of all minions vs +1 golem. i understand, what you took clayshaper to call yourslef golemancer, but this is false. 3 golems with +70 to each is like + 2,1 golem and buff of spectres. Just 1 really thing is really about golems side-28 lvl.But really, this is still hybrid build, jsut not vis mortis to buff golems vs spectres. Put Scourge and don't show how fool are you. Good critics allowed

Scourge gives nice boost to minions damage, but problem is that it drops 1x projectile based minion, which are extremely important for clear-speed. Tukohama's are only really doing anything at boss fights and Golems need more projectiles flying rather than more damage.

I'm not sure what the problem with Specters is? Build already uses zombies and SRS for leveling and Animate Guardian since the beginning. Many guide followers have went for only Golems as Elementalist and are doing just fine, so Specters are easy to swap for something else if you dont want them.

"
considering this video:

"
Just my opinion but, he would defenitely rekt them more with a victario's charity XD

Excellent kiting in the video.

I also think that Charity would have boosted damage as Golems can spam orbs literally as cast as they can cast with bugged Harmonies.

TV specs would have would have most likely boosted kill time quite a bit but make screen ofc less clear for kiting.

Specs are pretty easy to drop from the build totally if not wanting to use them and replace with some CWDT setup. Boots can be replaced with any High ES / HP ones.

Build is optimized for maximal damage to make boss fights as short as possible without having to constantly keep any buffs up expect 1-button EE / Offering. Golems and Specs with Charity have been able to beat bosses faster than any pure Golem / Spec setup I have tested, but build can be customized for own taste.

"
I crafted below helm and searching for builds to build around. Is it any good for Flame Golem build?

The helmet is nice if you want to use Solar Guards Specters with Golems as SGs can use conc effect and get small bonus from immolate. Tukohama Vanguards cant use conc effect or immolate. Specters with Necromancer dont really need minion life support as Soul Weaver gives them already 100% increased life.

With Elementalist you could get 6x Flame Golems with 3x Solar Guards with tanky HP from minion life in helmet. This gives you 9x projectile based minions with huge cast speed from Frenzy charges from shield. Clear-speed should be excellent with this setup ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 1 апр. 2018 г., 7:17:23
"
kami_koi написал:
"
belanna написал:
considering this video:

oh im so sorry, but... with calculation his dmg more cool. it is 1,2- 28 lvl you ascend not only in this build, it is NOT build depending. 2- he too have 26 lvl golems )) ah yes, 28 is a false. 26 in this build and 26 in his build. good dancer? just pro and good build together. no with victario's charity he will lsoe 1 golem it is about... hmm about.. more then 100% dmg. from elementalist ascendancy, from harmony.
Скрытый текст
"
mika2salo написал:
"
dransureu написал:
Ahhh great thanks a lot! Yea I think Im gonna convert into ES just to try it out and see how it is. Your passives are all for lvl100, which 9 points would you remove from the elementalist tree if you had to make a lvl91 tree? For me counting on getting lvl100 just like that isnt gonna happen anyways, but it might ofc. ;)

Tried the storm burst thing and it does feel good with cwc.

E: Both blashphemies + disc = 105% mana reserved. Are those couple nodes of less mana reserved enough? im just scared, im sure it probably is since you put it this way? D: Oopsie. Still wondering.

Also god damn my sceptres keep dying while lvling. Had to take some life regen for minions quick, hope itsolves it haha. (still using bone offering over flesh offering as elementalist cause those spectres are weak as fuck).

Btw how required is the chaylas neck? I understand that for high end bossing it prob is but for mapping up to t16? I use a sidhebreath with perfect rolls + 20% minion damage corrupt. Looking at chaylas neck prices I might wanna get a good helmet before chaylas, unless its really mandatory. (The stats it gives look super essential for ES build but Im not sure)

When you take all mana reserved reduction nodes, you are left with about 40 mana free when curses and Discipline are on. Storm Burst and Shield Charge cost abouut 10 mana each if you have left the gems at level 1, so you have enough to use both.

Specters are dying most likely as their level is capped too low because Desecrate and Raise Specter are only lvl 17. I recommend buying lvl 20 Desecrate and lvl 20 Raise Specter. Here's how to raise max level Specters :

Keeping Specters level up

When you enter any area while you have certain type of Specter up, it will automatically add that Specter type to the possible monster types that can be desecrated in the area. If you have level 50 Specters and want to raise them to level 60, you have to :
Enter level 60 area with wanted type of Specter raised
Start casting high enough level Desecrate to summon level 60 Corpses
Continue casting Desecrate until you find wanted type of corpse
(Optional) At this point drop all original Specters by removing the gem and inserting back again
Raise the Specter and it will be now level 60
Continue casting Desecrate until you have maximum number of Specters from the area

It works best if you can get access to T16+ maps, as Specters raised from that level will be extremely tanky.

Chayula is Bis for maulet socket, but not absolutely needed. If you can stack chaos res with high ES and HP rolls on rings, rare ammy and belt you can cap chaos res while having very high EHP (HP + ES).

"
Very solid guide and inspired me to play a golemancer. Currently tearing my way through T14/15 maps with ease on a life-based MoM elementalist version I created and I haven't even really incorporated spectres at all yet. And this is just on a level 19 Flame Golem.

How much advantage do you feel in going Empower 3/4 in your primarily link setup? Every time I play around with my links in PoB, I get more damage by using Elemental Focus. Does PoB misrepresent the damage or do you get some other benefit from using it that I'm not seeing? Because not only is the L4 gem hard to get or expensive, but so is the Skin of the Loyal in those colors (vs. 1R1G4B costing 2 ex instead of 6+). Is Skin even worth using if you're not going to go Empower?

Empower level 4 in Sotl gives about as much damage as Fire Pene and Cont Dest. Before lvl 4 it gives bit less, but important part is the 10% HP boost for Golems. Especially if not using Elementalist or if minions elemental resistances are not capped, Golems can die in high tier boss fights if their level is left to 22-23. When Golems start to die, Specters usually take full aggro and die soon after. When last minion dies, summoner usually dies also.

Empower is mostly used for its excellent HP boost that makes Golems almost immortal. However if you want to maximize DPS, or use lower cost gems and can keep Golems alive in all boss fights there are good options like Golem -> gmp -> echo -> cont dest -> ele focus -> minion damage.

If not using Empower, using Sotl is not as relevant but dropping it means even less HP to Golems. However almost any ES based armor can be used and many posters have used wide variety of them and they seem to work ok ;)

"
Just looking for some advice. My Skin of the Loyal is BBGGRR. What is the most damaging links?

Thanks!

Hey :)

Best gems for those colors are :

Golem -> Empower / Fire pene -> Gmp -> Slower Projectiles -> Spell Echo -> Minion Damage

You lose about 20% of total damage compared to more expensive colors, but can do all content with your colors.

"
This is not Golemancer build. This is hybrid. 4 golems, 3 spectres!? really? for example-scourge vs clayshaper give 70% increased dmg of all minions vs +1 golem. i understand, what you took clayshaper to call yourslef golemancer, but this is false. 3 golems with +70 to each is like + 2,1 golem and buff of spectres. Just 1 really thing is really about golems side-28 lvl.But really, this is still hybrid build, jsut not vis mortis to buff golems vs spectres. Put Scourge and don't show how fool are you. Good critics allowed

Scourge gives nice boost to minions damage, but problem is that it drops 1x projectile based minion, which are extremely important for clear-speed. Tukohama's are only really doing anything at boss fights and Golems need more projectiles flying rather than more damage.

I'm not sure what the problem with Specters is? Build already uses zombies and SRS for leveling and Animate Guardian since the beginning. Many guide followers have went for only Golems as Elementalist and are doing just fine, so Specters are easy to swap for something else if you dont want them.

"
considering this video:

"

Excellent kiting in the video.

I also think that Charity would have boosted damage as Golems can spam orbs literally as cast as they can cast with bugged Harmonies.

TV specs would have would have most likely boosted kill time quite a bit but make screen ofc less clear for kiting.

Specs are pretty easy to drop from the build totally if not wanting to use them and replace with some CWDT setup. Boots can be replaced with any High ES / HP ones.

Build is optimized for maximal damage to make boss fights as short as possible without having to constantly keep any buffs up expect 1-button EE / Offering. Golems and Specs with Charity have been able to beat bosses faster than any pure Golem / Spec setup I have tested, but build can be customized for own taste.

"

The helmet is nice if you want to use Solar Guards Specters with Golems as SGs can use conc effect and get small bonus from immolate. Tukohama Vanguards cant use conc effect or immolate. Specters with Necromancer dont really need minion life support as Soul Weaver gives them already 100% increased life.

With Elementalist you could get 6x Flame Golems with 3x Solar Guards with tanky HP from minion life in helmet. This gives you 9x projectile based minions with huge cast speed from Frenzy charges from shield. Clear-speed should be excellent with this setup ;)
yah, sorry not scourge. just i looked in other side- buff from elementalists. not only 2 golems 20% for each golem too. so,, sorry and thank you for answer but this is still not golemancer ) hybrid.
Heeey thanks again mika!! :)

Btw is it important to have life on gear or better to have one line of both over 2 lines of ES? I see you have x2 es + 1 life line on your belt for example. I bought a crystal belt with the implicit only. I could multimod it for both life+hp if I want to but can at least craft either hp OR es. (Went with life for now).

Just confused about this es thing as its my first time trying it out. Thanks! Much love.

NBtw any chance to get a lvl90/91 passive tree? You would be rewarded with hugs as its hard for noobs to say whats really important and whats not. (Im assuming you have to drop skittering runes, jewel socket near necromantic aegis and the one near CI for example?)

ANd ye im gonna get the chaylas neck once my items sell. Hoping to get by without chaos res until then!
Последняя редакция: dransureu. Время: 1 апр. 2018 г., 7:49:57
"
Fraudik написал:
This is not Golemancer build. This is hybrid. 4 golems, 3 spectres!? really? for example-scourge vs clayshaper give 70% increased dmg of all minions vs +1 golem. i understand, what you took clayshaper to call yourslef golemancer, but this is false. 3 golems with +70 to each is like + 2,1 golem and buff of spectres. Just 1 really thing is really about golems side-28 lvl.But really, this is still hybrid build, jsut not vis mortis to buff golems vs spectres. Put Scourge and don't show how fool are you. Good critics allowed.

"don't show how fool are you"

Oh the irony.
"
DamageIncorporated написал:
"
Fraudik написал:

"don't show how fool are you"

Oh the irony.
yah it was mistake in 1 message. i thought about scourge. but it is still some kind of true with GOLEMANCER name.ah, guide to golemancy NOT complete. Here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2014129 some kind of complete guide.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация