[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

hi guys !

any advice for uber elder ? i tried it 3 times but sadly i cant even close to kill them u can check my gear if u want and tell me some advice. this is my first summoner build btw
Последняя редакция: ulikkooo. Время: 1 апр. 2018 г., 16:58:26
Hey guys! I just came back and wanted to play a little. Somehow I die pretty instantly some times which is really annoying in leveling progress. Guess my eHP is a little low. Can you guys help me out what I should improve at first?

My gear:
Скрытый текст
"
Fraudik написал:
"
kami_koi написал:
"
belanna написал:
considering this video:

https://youtu.be/BrBtYmOcdzk

pure elementalist flame golem ST dmg looks almost higher than the TV necro version tbh.

at least the kill video is way cleaner than every TV video i've watched so far.

Just my opinion but, he would defenitely rekt them more with a victario's charity XD
For level 28 flame golems his dps is not that crazy ^^

But deathless, he sure is a good dancer ;DDD

oh im so sorry, but... with calculation his dmg more cool. it is 1,2- 28 lvl you ascend not only in this build, it is NOT build depending. 2- he too have 26 lvl golems )) ah yes, 28 is a false. 26 in this build and 26 in his build. good dancer? just pro and good build together. no with victario's charity he will lsoe 1 golem it is about... hmm about.. more then 100% dmg. from elementalist ascendancy, from harmony.

"
yah, sorry not scourge. just i looked in other side- buff from elementalists. not only 2 golems 20% for each golem too. so,, sorry and thank you for answer but this is still not golemancer ) hybrid.

"
"don't show how fool are you"

Oh the irony.

"
yah it was mistake in 1 message. i thought about scourge. but it is still some kind of true with GOLEMANCER name.ah, guide to golemancy NOT complete. Here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2014129 some kind of complete guide.

Hello :)

No problem, glad it worked out ^^

I guess build can look like hybrid at current setup, but that can change with one patch. I'm trying to get best supports for Golems, so if GGG decides to nerf Specs or adds / buffs even better skill, I will change Specs most likely to that. Guide is constantly evolving with GGGs changes after all.

"
Heeey thanks again mika!! :)

Btw is it important to have life on gear or better to have one line of both over 2 lines of ES? I see you have x2 es + 1 life line on your belt for example. I bought a crystal belt with the implicit only. I could multimod it for both life+hp if I want to but can at least craft either hp OR es. (Went with life for now).

Just confused about this es thing as its my first time trying it out. Thanks! Much love.

NBtw any chance to get a lvl90/91 passive tree? You would be rewarded with hugs as its hard for noobs to say whats really important and whats not. (Im assuming you have to drop skittering runes, jewel socket near necromantic aegis and the one near CI for example?)

ANd ye im gonna get the chaylas neck once my items sell. Hoping to get by without chaos res until then!

Hey :)

ES has higher effect on EHP (HP + ES)as build has more ES increase nodes, and Skin of the Loyal also boosts ES per item. Life is very good to as least craft on each item that already has ES line if possible.

With crystal belt I think 40 ES vs 60 HP end with ES winning. Life adds less total EHP, but on the other hand gives buffer against chaos damage, so items can also be use without ES if they have very good HP lines.

For level 91 I would go for this :

https://tinyurl.com/ycddrh6b

Skittering Runes is extrely important for defenses as it boost Temp Chains. Both jewel sockets op-right and up-left from start has less impact as the small nodes leading to them add mana and elemental damage. Attack speed pretty good as it boosts Shield Charge speed quite a bit.

I'm hoping you get your items sold fast ^^

"

hi guys !

any advice for uber elder ? i tried it 3 times but sadly i cant even close to kill them u can check my gear if u want and tell me some advice. this is my first summoner build btw

Hi :)

I'm not 100% sure, but your boots enhancement might be extremely dangerous. Minion damage over time kills are awarded to you, so you get fire damage each time TV spec kills enemy. Then when you use Storm Burst it deal Lightning AND fire damage, raising both lightning and fire res. This way your are actually raising enemys fire res, instead of dropping it. I recommend running any cruel / merci lab and trying to overwrite old enhancement witn new one.

I would try to get pseudo 6-link helmet (with minion damage and life) for Specters to boost boss killing significantly.

I have not been able to spawn Elder in T15 yet, so I haven't done Uber myself but so I can only give general advice and guesses.

As you lowest defense is your armor, you want to avoid physical hits as much as possible. Move constantly to avoid tentacles that spawn below you and deal pure physical damage. Other thing you need to avoid is Shaper Slam. While moving keep an eye of Shaper and when he teleports hit quicksilver flask to run below smash.

One way to counter most damage might be dropping Necro Aegis and using "KaltenSoul" shield. Shaper does mostly cold / fire based attacks and Elder has many cold based attacks as well. Kaltensoul protects against both elements and can give some extra time to survive.

Use lockstep (Lagstep) in fight to avoid desync deaths are boss fight needs good kiting.

Try to blow the bubbles in the edge of the arena, all in same place so that they take as little space from arena as possible.

Hope this helps ;)

"
Hey guys! I just came back and wanted to play a little. Somehow I die pretty instantly some times which is really annoying in leveling progress. Guess my eHP is a little low. Can you guys help me out what I should improve at first?

Hey :)

You have old links in your setup. Old setup requires lot more kiting and required very high EHP (HP + ES) and curse effect on Temp Chains.

Try to get :
- Rings (40+ ES, 40+ HP)
- Amulet (40+ ES, 40+ HP)
- Crystal Belt (120+ ES, 40+ HP)
- Gloves (150+ ES, 40+ HP)

As they are one of your main source of EHP.

I recommend trying new links as they have higher defense and offense, making boss fights both safer and shorter.

Try to boost Temp Chains effect to max as soon as possible. You need :
- 20% quality on both Temp Chains and Blasphemy
- Skittering Runes
- Buy Enhance lvl 3 corrupt if you cant get lvl 4.

Once you get Temp Chains effect over 60%, non-boss enemies should not pose threat.

As you might have old char, make sure you have ran all quests for extra skill points that GGG took from you in 3.0 patch.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Hey Mika2salo, can u give some advice to novice golemancer?
I'm guided by your elementalist golemancer build and see a big gap between our golem's damage. Can u tell me why difference is twice?
https://pastebin.com/3pAAVKZe
And can i join your guild?)
Последняя редакция: Linkingislost. Время: 2 апр. 2018 г., 9:18:25
Ahh thanks again amster mika! :D Yea finally sold my nice watchers eye so chaylas neck is now mine. It really just sucks that there doesnt seem to be too many high ES helmets/gloves in the market atm. :( Might even have to CRAFT MYSELF. Crafting just feels scary man, especially for a pseudo 7link elder D:

Btw do you think those up right and left jewel nodes are less important than the %hp nodes after lvl91 if I happen to get there? Or maybe I'll just see if I need mroe dmg/survivability at that point.
Последняя редакция: dransureu. Время: 2 апр. 2018 г., 23:00:47
Recommendations for getting survival up without being able to afford a Presence of Chay?
I have a few questions and a possible correction for your guide...

In your Elementalist Passives Variants you write "Take Necromantic Aegis as Elementalist can't use Bone Offering for self". The logic behind this is strange. If i cant use Bone offering for myself because im an Elementalist, why should i take Necromantic Aegis if that only buffs my minions?

What do you think about Loreweave as Body Armour?

I have TV on a 4L (Spectres, Minion Dmg, Burning, Minion/Totem Res.) but they are dying like flies. Every 2nd map while going through the main story i loose my TV's while my Golems are just fine. Is it, because im Elementalist and miss Bone Offering?
"
Fraudik написал:
yah it was mistake in 1 message. i thought about scourge. but it is still some kind of true with GOLEMANCER name.ah, guide to golemancy NOT complete. Here <somelink> some kind of complete guide.

Your build is not a golemancer either, but a golementalist. So it's not more a "true" golemancer than the one here. Also, as I doubt mika will go in your thread doing criticism and telling people to go to his build thread, politeness would say to not say such thing in other people threads ;)

This build is a now more a guide to golemancy in general, than a specifically necro, elementalist or occulist build: it provide guidelines to everyone who wants to run with golems the way he likes, with the ascendancy everyone wants.

"
Milaan написал:
In your Elementalist Passives Variants you write "Take Necromantic Aegis as Elementalist can't use Bone Offering for self". The logic behind this is strange. If i cant use Bone offering for myself because im an Elementalist, why should i take Necromantic Aegis if that only buffs my minions?

I have TV on a 4L (Spectres, Minion Dmg, Burning, Minion/Totem Res.) but they are dying like flies. Every 2nd map while going through the main story i loose my TV's while my Golems are just fine. Is it, because im Elementalist and miss Bone Offering?

Because victario's charity generate power/frenzy charges on hit/kill, so necromantic aegis makes the golems benefit from that (and makes them stronger as they are full of charges)

About TV's, I run them as elementalist without offering nor life, they don't die.
Did you summon them with higher level to match your map level (or even higher)?
You can switch one of the DPS gems to a minion life support if they keep dying, but they shouldn't when the gem is lvl 20 (they only do on some very strong bosses without offering for me, and even it almost never happen)

"
Drewharymore написал:
Recommendations for getting survival up without being able to afford a Presence of Chay?

any amulet with flat life / ES, resistance, stats will do. Even better if you have minion buffs (damage, speed etc) amulets.
I personally go with Eye of Chayula in early league, so I already have stun immunity, while having to roll other piece of gear with resistance as if I have the Presence of Chayula.
Both will work.

My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251
Последняя редакция: Anakhon. Время: 3 апр. 2018 г., 5:59:18
"
Anakhon написал:
"
Milaan написал:

Because victario's charity generate power/frenzy charges on hit/kill, so necromantic aegis makes the golems benefit from that (and makes them stronger as they are full of charges)

About TV's, I run them as elementalist without offering nor life, they don't die.
Did you summon them with higher level to match your map level (or even higher)?
You can switch one of the DPS gems to a minion life support if they keep dying, but they shouldn't when the gem is lvl 20 (they only do on some very strong bosses without offering for me, and even it almost never happen)

Yes im aware of the benefits of Necromantic Aegis, its just the sentence in the guide that reads strange. When i read "Take Necromantic Aegis as Elementalist can't use Bone Offering for self" it sounds to me like "Because we cant use Bone Offering to boost our defenses, take Necromantic Aegis which boost the defenses/offense of our MINIONS"... That just doesnt make sense.

Hmm im getting the TV's from Act 6 The Coast. How can i verify which level they have when i already have them?
Последняя редакция: Milaan. Время: 3 апр. 2018 г., 6:48:54

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация