[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Right, didn't pay attention to the sentence itself ^^' I think you're right, it's weird.

A6 The Coast is 42 iirc ? You can't check their level but by knowing where you summoned them.
Did you re-summoned them in the correct area level, to fit the map level ? Because they don't scale, so if you keep lvl 42 spectres in maps, no matter what you do they'll die :)

In case you didn't:
"
Keeping Specters level up

When you enter any area while you have certain type of Specter up, it will automatically add that Specter type to the possible monster types that can be desecrated in the area. If you have level 50 Specters and want to raise them to level 60, you have to :
- Enter level 60 area with wanted type of Specter raised
- Start casting high enough level Desecrate to summon level 60 Corpses
- Continue casting Desecrate until you find wanted type of corpse
- (Optional) At this point drop all original Specters by removing the gem and inserting back again
- Raise the Specter and it will be now level 60
- Continue casting Desecrate until you have maximum number of Specters from the area
My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251
Последняя редакция: Anakhon. Время: 3 апр. 2018 г., 7:39:43
Скрытый текст
"
Anakhon написал:
"
Fraudik написал:
yah it was mistake in 1 message. i thought about scourge. but it is still some kind of true with GOLEMANCER name.ah, guide to golemancy NOT complete. Here <somelink> some kind of complete guide.

Your build is not a golemancer either, but a golementalist. So it's not more a "true" golemancer than the one here. Also, as I doubt mika will go in your thread doing criticism and telling people to go to his build thread, politeness would say to not say such thing in other people threads ;)

This build is a now more a guide to golemancy in general, than a specifically necro, elementalist or occulist build: it provide guidelines to everyone who wants to run with golems the way he likes, with the ascendancy everyone wants.

"
Milaan написал:
In your Elementalist Passives Variants you write "Take Necromantic Aegis as Elementalist can't use Bone Offering for self". The logic behind this is strange. If i cant use Bone offering for myself because im an Elementalist, why should i take Necromantic Aegis if that only buffs my minions?

I have TV on a 4L (Spectres, Minion Dmg, Burning, Minion/Totem Res.) but they are dying like flies. Every 2nd map while going through the main story i loose my TV's while my Golems are just fine. Is it, because im Elementalist and miss Bone Offering?

Because victario's charity generate power/frenzy charges on hit/kill, so necromantic aegis makes the golems benefit from that (and makes them stronger as they are full of charges)

About TV's, I run them as elementalist without offering nor life, they don't die.
Did you summon them with higher level to match your map level (or even higher)?
You can switch one of the DPS gems to a minion life support if they keep dying, but they shouldn't when the gem is lvl 20 (they only do on some very strong bosses without offering for me, and even it almost never happen)

"
Drewharymore написал:
Recommendations for getting survival up without being able to afford a Presence of Chay?

any amulet with flat life / ES, resistance, stats will do. Even better if you have minion buffs (damage, speed etc) amulets.
I personally go with Eye of Chayula in early league, so I already have stun immunity, while having to roll other piece of gear with resistance as if I have the Presence of Chayula.
Both will work.

hahaha golementalist. not really, golemancer is someone who use golems. who really bufs them. ok, let me say bonuses from elementalist to golems. +2 golems (WOW) and.... 20% increased golem damage for each golem it is 140% for 7 golems. for example, 10(!!!) primordial harmony give you 200% and for each variant *2. but yah you can say it is golemancer. ah no you cant- using spectres doing this build hybrid. or we can say life base golemancer made by Torching Atlas guy)) but he said it is hybrid. and yes. truly in this build NO guide how to work with golems. BROmancer show how to works with BROs (golems) and it not depends from ascendancy. He just tell GUIDE to GOLEMANCY. no to his build only
Последняя редакция: Fraudik. Время: 3 апр. 2018 г., 8:32:14
I think I misread older posts, so apologies for my previous post, even if i didn't meant to be rude or anything.
FYI, when I said "golementalist vs golemancer" I meant "golem(elem)entalist vs golem(necrom)ancer", not as "golemancer as someone who use golems" since even a scion can be a good golemancer (maybe not the best / more efficient, but doesn't mean it's bad).

I won't argue with you on what you said, as that subject has already been debated, and I don't want to add more posts on this :)
My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251
Последняя редакция: Anakhon. Время: 3 апр. 2018 г., 9:33:02
"
Anakhon написал:
Right, didn't pay attention to the sentence itself ^^' I think you're right, it's weird.

A6 The Coast is 42 iirc ? You can't check their level but by knowing where you summoned them.
Did you re-summoned them in the correct area level, to fit the map level ? Because they don't scale, so if you keep lvl 42 spectres in maps, no matter what you do they'll die :)

Means, i have to get my TV first at the Coast (or any other mapwhere they spawn) and then travel to a, lets say, tier 7 map, cast desecrate to resummon them with a higher level?
"
Milaan написал:
"
Anakhon написал:

Means, i have to get my TV first at the Coast (or any other mapwhere they spawn) and then travel to a, lets say, tier 7 map, cast desecrate to resummon them with a higher level?

exactly, the only requirements are that:
- your desecrate can generate corpse with level as high as the map level
- your spectre gem can summon spectre to that level
- you already have the spectre with you, as it adds the spectre to the desecrate corpse list (or the monster should already be in the map)
"
hahaha golementalist. not really, golemancer is someone who use golems. who really bufs them. ok, let me say bonuses from elementalist to golems. +2 golems (WOW) and.... 20% increased golem damage for each golem it is 140% for 7 golems. for example, 10(!!!) primordial harmony give you 200% and for each variant *2. but yah you can say it is golemancer. ah no you cant- using spectres doing this build hybrid. or we can say life base golemancer made by Torching Atlas guy)) but he said it is hybrid. and yes. truly in this build NO guide how to work with golems. BROmancer show how to works with BROs (golems) and it not depends from ascendancy. He just tell GUIDE to GOLEMANCY. no to his build only

Do you have any point in being here on this thread bashing it? If you don't like it, don't read it and just go elsewhere, it is as simple as that.
Последняя редакция: jakepbrown. Время: 3 апр. 2018 г., 10:15:16
"
Linkingislost написал:
Hey Mika2salo, can u give some advice to novice golemancer?
I'm guided by your elementalist golemancer build and see a big gap between our golem's damage. Can u tell me why difference is twice?
https://pastebin.com/3pAAVKZe

"
And can i join your guild?)

Hello :)

Main difference in damage comes from several differences :

Golems level
Your Golems are level 22 atm (20 base +2 from empower 3) and mine are lvl 28. Difference in damage with this level difference is massive as each level adds 10% more DPS and HP to Golems. I recommend using Skin of the Loyal as it's great 20% damage boost to Golems by itself as it gives Golems +1 level and Empower +1 level and this way Golems get +2 lvl.

Flame Golems 21/0 should not cost much more than 10c atm in league and 10% more base DPS and HP for Golems is much stronger that 20% quality.

Specters links
My specs are 7-link in helmet as they get benefit from all support gems linked to them. Yours are in 4 link at the moment and support is minion life, which doens't give any damage like "minion ele res support" gives.

I recommend buying cheap pseudo 6-link helmet with "minion damage" and "minion life" support in it. Then place Specter -> ele focus -> minion ele res -> Swift Affliction in the helmet to get tanky and effective Specters.

Curse Effectiveness
Ele Weak is excellent way to boost damage. My Ele Weak has huge effectiveness boost from lvl 5 (lvl 4 in +1 level item) Enhance and curse effectiveness from "Skittering Runes."

I recommend getting Skittering Runes for start and later try to get +1 level boots or enhance 4.

Don't worry if the difference looks huge as most of it is pretty cheap to cap. Getting Golems level to 25 should cost about 30-40c if you go for 2r2g2b (Golem -> Empower -> GMP -> slower Projectile -> echo -> minion damage) Sotl and flame Golem 21/0. Pseudo 6 link helmets are about 5-20c if not going too crazy with ES or HP on it. These changes should about double your DPS at least against bosses as TV Specs are getting 2x "more" damage gems and Golems will get at least 30% "more" damage boost from levels ;)

Sorry but the guild is full atm. GGG's guild system is pretty dumb in a way that old members have to donate for new members slots from within the guild (100 points for 10x slots). It might take some time for some old member to make generous donation for new members slots. I'll post it as update in thread and news and hopefully you can join then ;)

"
Ahh thanks again amster mika! :D Yea finally sold my nice watchers eye so chaylas neck is now mine. It really just sucks that there doesnt seem to be too many high ES helmets/gloves in the market atm. :( Might even have to CRAFT MYSELF. Crafting just feels scary man, especially for a pseudo 7link elder D:

Btw do you think those up right and left jewel nodes are less important than the %hp nodes after lvl91 if I happen to get there? Or maybe I'll just see if I need mroe dmg/survivability at that point.

Hey :)

Gz on fast sell ^^

I crafted my own gloves with about 600 alterations in guild chat live :

Crafting is pretty fun once you get used to it and have enough supplies for going on. I recommend checking belt crafting section in guide FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS -> HOW TO CRAFT ITEMS? -> CRYSTAL BELT.

For helmet going straight for pseudo 7-link might need thousands of alterations, so maybe crafting 6-link with 200 ES might be easier as start?

EHP (HP + ES) vs jewels depends purely on how good you are kiting and how much exp you are willing to potentially sacrifice for kill speed. Some players have done all bosses with less than 8k EHP and full DPS jewels and some go straight to 11k+ EHP with Occultist and have only 6-7 jewel sockets ;)

"
Recommendations for getting survival up without being able to afford a Presence of Chay?

"
any amulet with flat life / ES, resistance, stats will do. Even better if you have minion buffs (damage, speed etc) amulets.
I personally go with Eye of Chayula in early league, so I already have stun immunity, while having to roll other piece of gear with resistance as if I have the Presence of Chayula.
Both will work.

Hi :)

Yep, any rare amulet will work but several stats are recommended :
- 40+ ES
- 40+ HP
- (STR / DES)
- (increased ES %)
- (20%+ Chaos res)

I recommend "Citrine" base as it always has STR & DEX. IF you can stack enough HP and ES with chaos res to rings, amulet and belt you can even cap your chaos res and not worry about getting Chayula until very late game.

"
I have a few questions and a possible correction for your guide...

In your Elementalist Passives Variants you write "Take Necromantic Aegis as Elementalist can't use Bone Offering for self". The logic behind this is strange. If i cant use Bone offering for myself because im an Elementalist, why should i take Necromantic Aegis if that only buffs my minions?

What do you think about Loreweave as Body Armour?

I have TV on a 4L (Spectres, Minion Dmg, Burning, Minion/Totem Res.) but they are dying like flies. Every 2nd map while going through the main story i loose my TV's while my Golems are just fine. Is it, because im Elementalist and miss Bone Offering?

"
Because victario's charity generate power/frenzy charges on hit/kill, so necromantic aegis makes the golems benefit from that (and makes them stronger as they are full of charges)

About TV's, I run them as elementalist without offering nor life, they don't die.
Did you summon them with higher level to match your map level (or even higher)?
You can switch one of the DPS gems to a minion life support if they keep dying, but they shouldn't when the gem is lvl 20 (they only do on some very strong bosses without offering for me, and even it almost never happen)

"
Yes im aware of the benefits of Necromantic Aegis, its just the sentence in the guide that reads strange. When i read "Take Necromantic Aegis as Elementalist can't use Bone Offering for self" it sounds to me like "Because we cant use Bone Offering to boost our defenses, take Necromantic Aegis which boost the defenses/offense of our MINIONS"... That just doesnt make sense.

Hmm im getting the TV's from Act 6 The Coast. How can i verify which level they have when i already have them?

"

In case you didn't:

"

"
exactly, the only requirements are that:
- your desecrate can generate corpse with level as high as the map level
- your spectre gem can summon spectre to that level
- you already have the spectre with you, as it adds the spectre to the desecrate corpse list (or the monster should already be in the map)

Hey :)

Just fixed the line about Necro Aegis, thanks for the tip!

Loreweaver is pretty hard to evaluate. It gives some HP and ES with raised RES, but Sotl Gives more than 20% more DPS and HP to Golems with Empower and gives about 350 ES flat with other high ES items. Any high end rare ES armor might give more EHP (HP + ES) than what the extra resistances actually mitigate from damage while giving much less EHP.

"Anakhon"s advice for Specters is excellent. You can check / ask in Global for entry to very high tier map (T16+). Specters summoned form that level tend to be immortal with resitances capped, enough life from either Soul Weaver or minion life support and defenses from Necro Aegis.

"
Your build is not a golemancer either, but a golementalist. So it's not more a "true" golemancer than the one here. Also, as I doubt mika will go in your thread doing criticism and telling people to go to his build thread, politeness would say to not say such thing in other people threads ;)

This build is a now more a guide to golemancy in general, than a specifically necro, elementalist or occulist build: it provide guidelines to everyone who wants to run with golems the way he likes, with the ascendancy everyone wants.

"

"
I think I misread older posts, so apologies for my previous post, even if i didn't meant to be rude or anything.
FYI, when I said "golementalist vs golemancer" I meant "golem(elem)entalist vs golem(necrom)ancer", not as "golemancer as someone who use golems" since even a scion can be a good golemancer (maybe not the best / more efficient, but doesn't mean it's bad).

I won't argue with you on what you said, as that subject has already been debated, and I don't want to add more posts on this :)

"
Do you have any point in being here on this thread bashing it? If you don't like it, don't read it and just go elsewhere, it is as simple as that.

Hi :)

I'm kinda lost at what the point is. If you have guide improvement suggestions, I'm more than happy to read them in thread or with PM.

Just comparing x to y without knowing even what measurement is used is not very useful.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 3 апр. 2018 г., 10:50:27
Hi and thanks for the detailed guide. Can I ask your advice on making my character more tanky? Can run maps up to some t13 without much problems, but some bosses tend to one-shot me no matter what.

Golems/specters/guardian seem to be almost immortal at that difficulty level. I have about 70% chaos resistance ATM, so not sure if I will benefit much from buying the Chayula amulet.

My current gear/passives @lvl85 look like that:

Gear

Alternatively, I can swap head for this one:

Tree -> https://tinyurl.com/y87gva2p
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Последняя редакция: dW2005. Время: 3 апр. 2018 г., 13:09:53
Thank you!!!! :D

Btw as per usual I got more questions. What would be a good base for pseudo 6-7 link helmet? Bone helmet the best?

I think I might need to craft my minion speed rings myself too. I love this rolls royce of summoners build but people should craft more good items for it! :D (Why rolls royce? This build is fun and super nice but its way too costly to actually be worth the money for practical use like a cheaper toyota (see: spectres). But if you got the currency then why not just do it)

Oh also how do you keep golems alive except trying to convocate them out of trouble? Should I add in more life or regen if I wanted to try to stop ranndom deaths? I think their resists are fine but ofc I might be wrong. Hmm Just lose 1-2, sometimes 3 or 4 golems randomly to some random aoe shit that just happens in maps.
Последняя редакция: dransureu. Время: 3 апр. 2018 г., 16:09:31
E: double post crap. Dele this sorry my bad.
Последняя редакция: dransureu. Время: 3 апр. 2018 г., 14:49:33

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация