[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Vorret написал:
Hi!

I don't have a char started for this but I remember a few leagues ago I wanted to play it but I was dirt poor, delayed and never got to play it.

Anyway, I currently have some currency saved up and can sell some items to get more (maybe +- 9ex available, not much but enough to get started).

I'm wondering on the Ele vs Necro build, I kinda like the idea of having more Golems to work with (especially the immunity to shock/ignite and freeze) but I don't want to regret the choice, I've read the guide a few times but quickly what are the pros and cons of going :

-Necro
-Ele (6G, 3S, 1AG)
-Ele (6G (4F, 1L, 1I), 2S, 1AG)

Currently, the only things mandatory are the jewels (Anima + Prim. Might and some Prim Harmony), which are expensive.
Everything else is <1ex or can be really cheap to begin.
You also don't need Chayula to do endgame content, but still, it helps a lot.

Necro:
it's between damage and survivability: offerings buffs and spectres buffs makes it strong, viable with low gear easily. It rolls on maps and bosses, so you want suffer "progression wall" anyway (unless your golems / spectres are too low level). There are probably more advantages using necro, but I can't say as I don't use it ^^'

Elementalist:
it's the top if you look for damage, also elemental ailment immunity + golem elemental immunity helps a lot (you don't have to pay attention to those things), but still it's harder to cap for resistance, and as you don't have offerings, you have less layer of defense.
I also find the elementalist more versatile, as you don't need offering you can adjust / change the build more easily without breaking defense / damage.

Both choices are good, both are viable in end game content. Elementalist makes some endgame boss easier imho, mostly because elemental immunity (which helps a lot for shaper / uber atziri for example), but it doesn't mean necro can't do them :)

As for 6G 3S vs 6G 2S, it's up to you. Without Ullr boot, you have more ehp/res (with rainbowstride) or bleed immunity if you go for death door, with it you have more damage against bosses (+1 SR totem)

In the worst case, you can easily switch from one to another by changing ascendancy.
I'd say, try the one you find the more appealing :)

Hope it helps !

Disclaimer: playing golem-entalist for 3 leagues now, without regrets :D

edit: as "file" I think he meant the gdrive link he gave a few post before
My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251
Последняя редакция: Anakhon. Время: 4 апр. 2018 г., 13:44:21
Thanks a bunch for the explanation ! Helps my decision :)
Mika I want to bring this character to the next level how would i go about doing that , budget isnt a question i wanna go all out maximum dps / survivability and end game
"
Pines123 написал:
Mika I want to bring this character to the next level how would i go about doing that , budget isnt a question i wanna go all out maximum dps / survivability and end game

I've been wanting to craft, what I think would be, a BiS helmet for TVs (on a hubris base):
+3 socketed minion gems
Socketed gems are supported by level 20 minion damage / +25% increased minion damage
+61 maximum energy shield
Socketed gems are supported by level 20 burning damage / +25% increased burning damage
Socketed gems deal 30% more elemental damage
(+some other suffix)

Would cost a lot of currency to make something like this, though.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Do you think either of these would bge worth multimodding for 2ex and then throwing in both es and hp crafts? I knoiw the hat isnt pseudo 7 link and not a hubris but mayube at least the belt? Not sure about any crafting things really myself and dont wanna waste 2ex for a stupid mistake.

ilvl85.

ilvl 84.
"
dransureu написал:
Do you think either of these would bge worth multimodding for 2ex and then throwing in both es and hp crafts? I knoiw the hat isnt pseudo 7 link and not a hubris but mayube at least the belt? Not sure about any crafting things really myself and dont wanna waste 2ex for a stupid mistake.

ilvl85.

ilvl 84.

Looks like your helmet has an open suffix, so you can put 'socketed gems deal 30% more elemental damage' to make it a 7L. It'll cost you 120c for essence of horror.
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
kayella написал:
Looks like your helmet has an open suffix, so you can put 'socketed gems deal 30% more elemental damage' to make it a 7L. It'll cost you 120c for essence of horror.

I hope you are aware that slamming with an essence will reroll the item completely, right ? ^^
My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251
"
Vorret написал:
Hi!

I don't have a char started for this but I remember a few leagues ago I wanted to play it but I was dirt poor, delayed and never got to play it.

Anyway, I currently have some currency saved up and can sell some items to get more (maybe +- 9ex available, not much but enough to get started).

I'm wondering on the Ele vs Necro build, I kinda like the idea of having more Golems to work with (especially the immunity to shock/ignite and freeze) but I don't want to regret the choice, I've read the guide a few times but quickly what are the pros and cons of going :

-Necro
-Ele (6G, 3S, 1AG)
-Ele (6G (4F, 1L, 1I), 2S, 1AG)

"
Currently, the only things mandatory are the jewels (Anima + Prim. Might and some Prim Harmony), which are expensive.
Everything else is <1ex or can be really cheap to begin.
You also don't need Chayula to do endgame content, but still, it helps a lot.

Necro:
it's between damage and survivability: offerings buffs and spectres buffs makes it strong, viable with low gear easily. It rolls on maps and bosses, so you want suffer "progression wall" anyway (unless your golems / spectres are too low level). There are probably more advantages using necro, but I can't say as I don't use it ^^'

Elementalist:
it's the top if you look for damage, also elemental ailment immunity + golem elemental immunity helps a lot (you don't have to pay attention to those things), but still it's harder to cap for resistance, and as you don't have offerings, you have less layer of defense.
I also find the elementalist more versatile, as you don't need offering you can adjust / change the build more easily without breaking defense / damage.

Both choices are good, both are viable in end game content. Elementalist makes some endgame boss easier imho, mostly because elemental immunity (which helps a lot for shaper / uber atziri for example), but it doesn't mean necro can't do them :)

As for 6G 3S vs 6G 2S, it's up to you. Without Ullr boot, you have more ehp/res (with rainbowstride) or bleed immunity if you go for death door, with it you have more damage against bosses (+1 SR totem)

In the worst case, you can easily switch from one to another by changing ascendancy.
I'd say, try the one you find the more appealing :)

Hope it helps !

Disclaimer: playing golem-entalist for 3 leagues now, without regrets :D

edit: as "file" I think he meant the gdrive link he gave a few post before

"
Thanks a bunch for the explanation ! Helps my decision :)

Hello :)

As Anakhon said pretty well, choice is mostly balance <-> offense.

Necro is balanced more between damage and defense as it deals very high boss damage, and has high block chance to compensate for some kiting mistakes. It's also bit cheaper and more noob friendly.

Elementalist requires more knowledge of boss mechanics as its only defense against dangerous moves is kiting. However trash mobs pose no real threat as Temp Chains keeps all mobs at bay.

Elementalist has choice between 6x Golems and 3x TV specs, which is probably most offensive of all variants and then 4+1+1 and 2x TV specs with immunity to almost all ailments. For leveling I really like the 4+1+1 as it's very safe to play and for speed clearing and boss killing 6x Golems.

For Uber Elder Elementalist seems better choice and it has advantage with Shaper and Uber Atziri also as Golems are immune to elemental damage.

"

"
I've been wanting to craft, what I think would be, a BiS helmet for TVs (on a hubris base):
+3 socketed minion gems
Socketed gems are supported by level 20 minion damage / +25% increased minion damage
+61 maximum energy shield
Socketed gems are supported by level 20 burning damage / +25% increased burning damage
Socketed gems deal 30% more elemental damage
(+some other suffix)

Would cost a lot of currency to make something like this, though.

Hi :)

Your gear seems to be pretty ok already. Heres small list for improvement :
- Presence of Chayula for amulet
- Pseudo 6-link helmet with minion damage and minion life for Specters
- +1 Bones of Ullr (Switch curses there when you get pseudo 6link helmet)
- Try to get quality on both Temp Chains and Blasphemy (Both affect affectiveness)
- Phase Run is not very effective choice with Storm Burst (Maybe chance Discipline to Fortify to add extra defense to shield charge and move Discipline to Phase Runs location?)
- Try to get Nullification for extra res and EHP (HP + ES) boost

I'm guessing you are using Solar Guard specs from links, but you might want to change for Tukohama Vanguards with new helmet. TVs deal 3-4x boss damage compared to SG specs and Golems should already be killing trash mobs in few hits.

Try to take all defenses first and then extra jewel sockets when you level safely to higher levels. At your level Golems should be doing good damage even if you drop 1x jewel and take all defenses.

This is pretty vague help, but learning boss mechanics helps a lot. Build has very high damage and good defenses against any non-boss enemy but some bosses can still 1-shot it. Only focus on boss 100% of the time in boss fights, move all the time around the boss in circle about 1/3 of screen away so that Temp Chains hits boss but boss cant melee attack you. Try to read all bigger attacks as you are mostly afraid of them and all bosses should manifest pretty nicely. Staying calm and experience with bosses results in deathless runs with all bosses.

Hope this helps ;)

For the helmet, levels only boost Specters a little. I have pseudo 7-link with minion life, minion damage, burning damage and have been pretty happy with it. Specs survive all fights even with Elementalist and Occultist and damage is excellent.

"

ilvl85.

"

Hi :)

Both items look really nice. My experience with crafting is pretty much limited to alt -> regal -> scour spamming so I can't help much with endgame multimod crafting.

if you can add Essence to the helmet it will be most likely one of best TV helmets in the trade.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
"
Anakhon написал:
"
kayella написал:

I hope you are aware that slamming with an essence will reroll the item completely, right ? ^^

Oh yeah. Totally forgot essences ignore metamod!
Ahh thanks for the help anyways. yea I wish I could somehow add an essence without rerolling the other stats. :(

I guess I could just start crafting another helmet for 7L haha. I might multimod the belt as it might make it endgame worthy. Maybe.

Could just make minion rings meanwhile.

@Kayella Yeah the 2 open suffixes are why I thought about multimodding it too but not sure if the lines I want are even suffixes. But should be possible on the belt since the free mods are prefixes. Just not sure if its worth 2ex.

But yea in the end crafting minion speed rings next might be the best move, as I dont think the minion life and one line of es on belt would be as worth at the moment. Unless I start doing some high end bosses and realize that I will need it asap.
Последняя редакция: dransureu. Время: 5 апр. 2018 г., 6:36:49

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация