[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Hello, been lurking this thread for 3 days now and levelled a Witch to 60 with this build in mind, but I still can't decide on Ascendency. :D

My goals with this character:
Have a safe, tanky and effective Boss Killer.

Fights I want to succeed in easily:
Red Elder
Elder's Guardians
Shaper
Shaper's Guardians
Uber Elder

As you can see it's a very specific set of goals here, and very specific fights as well, I don't really care about Uber Atziri or whatever else, I just wish to be self sufficient on farming Elder and eventually Uber Elder, and none of my previous builds even came close.

A side note is I'm not the best at avoiding damage by jukes haha. At least I'm honest about it. :P

Anyway, I was hoping I could get some advice on ways to specialize this build for these scenarios?

So far I have a nice 6-Link Hubris with Minion Life + Minion Damage, about 110 ES and triple resist, I have 3b2r1g SotL, I have the Might + Anima + 6x15% CDR Harmonies, and I have enough to buy Presence of Chayula as well. Working on crafting rings and gloves etc, and collecting gems. I have Empower 3 so far and Enhance 4 so at least this is a start.

In regards to these boss fights, I've heard you guys say that Necro is the "Easier" spec to start with, has best boss DPS, survivable spectres (especially with minion life hat) and block chance in case I don't juke, which all sounds good on paper. Then again, Elementalist with the Ele Immune Golems has some sort of advantage against the Ele dmg Shaper and Elder use correct? Is there a clear winner here, because it sounds like Necro has tankier spectres while Ele has tankier Golems and I have no clue which is more important.

Also yeah, just any Shaper + Elder + Uber Elder pointers would be welcome. I'd love to heavily specialize for these fights even if it means sacrificing clearspeed in normal mapping.

Cheers.

(PS: Mika you seem like a genuinely nice person with a great guide and I just wanted to give you props for both of those things.)
"
FlayerX написал:

Also yeah, just any Shaper + Elder + Uber Elder pointers would be welcome. I'd love to heavily specialize for these fights even if it means sacrificing clearspeed in normal mapping.

Shaper / red elder / guardians are easily done with either necro or elementalist.

As said, necro will be tankier and have tanky golems thanks to the bone offering, but you may want to be sure they are at maximum resistance / increase their resistance to cold damage for shaper for example. Also block will help the golems to regenerate / take less damage.

Elementalist's golems will have the advantage of dps and that they are immune to elemental damage, so you don't care about this. But on the contrary, you'll have to know how the bosses behave, as you have no block, probably just a little evasion and your only real source of tank is the fact you kite bosses.

About uber elder, I can't say: i never did it, but looking at the damages you can take, elementalist would be appropriate to make sure your golem are always alive, but necro will give you more chance to stay alive ^^'.
My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251
Question, the spell echo for flame golem is only to summon them?
Do we switch the gem with something else once they're up ?
"
Vorret написал:
Question, the spell echo for flame golem is only to summon them?
Do we switch the gem with something else once they're up ?

The golems double cast their spell when you link them to Spell Echo as well. So it's useful for both things, you cast 2 golems at once, and the golems cast 2 spells at a time each time they use their cooldowns.
Ahh gotcha! Thanks :)
"
Hi :)

Your gear seems to be pretty ok already. Heres small list for improvement :
- Presence of Chayula for amulet
- Pseudo 6-link helmet with minion damage and minion life for Specters
- +1 Bones of Ullr (Switch curses there when you get pseudo 6link helmet)
- Try to get quality on both Temp Chains and Blasphemy (Both affect affectiveness)
- Phase Run is not very effective choice with Storm Burst (Maybe chance Discipline to Fortify to add extra defense to shield charge and move Discipline to Phase Runs location?)
- Try to get Nullification for extra res and EHP (HP + ES) boost

I'm guessing you are using Solar Guard specs from links, but you might want to change for Tukohama Vanguards with new helmet. TVs deal 3-4x boss damage compared to SG specs and Golems should already be killing trash mobs in few hits.

Try to take all defenses first and then extra jewel sockets when you level safely to higher levels. At your level Golems should be doing good damage even if you drop 1x jewel and take all defenses.

This is pretty vague help, but learning boss mechanics helps a lot. Build has very high damage and good defenses against any non-boss enemy but some bosses can still 1-shot it. Only focus on boss 100% of the time in boss fights, move all the time around the boss in circle about 1/3 of screen away so that Temp Chains hits boss but boss cant melee attack you. Try to read all bigger attacks as you are mostly afraid of them and all bosses should manifest pretty nicely. Staying calm and experience with bosses results in deathless runs with all bosses.

Hope this helps ;)

For the helmet, levels only boost Specters a little. I have pseudo 7-link with minion life, minion damage, burning damage and have been pretty happy with it. Specs survive all fights even with Elementalist and Occultist and damage is excellent.

Hello :)

Thanks so much just with these tweaks im feeling like a complete god :D I got another question

-Could i fit HH in or think thats overkill

-I wanna try out the 4-1-1 with 2 spectres with the blind gloves would this be a better set up for say Elder / Ubers?

Thanks again love this build :)
So I swapped my Necro to this build and wanted to make sure I could get Chayula but affording the proper colored skin of the loyal and chayula was costly. I found a good alternative color idea you could possibly recommend to newer people in league who don't have 15+ ex to toss around.

2R 2G 2B Skin and run faster projectiles instead of controlled destruction. You can get a Skin with those colors for 20c and faster projectiles increases cast speed and dmg as well as helping clear speed for how fast the golems hit enemies as you zoom around.

Just a thought I think is worth sharing in your gearing section.

If you're gonna splurge on one big purchase for this build Chayula is huge for doing endgame content.
Последняя редакция: Drewharymore. Время: 5 апр. 2018 г., 17:52:24
I run a 222 SotL as well but Slower Proj instead of faster its better boss dps and my clear speed is still phenomenual
Is enfeeble a good alternative to elemental weakness for increasing survivability?
Does it stack with Occultist's Malediction?
Последняя редакция: Theurgus. Время: 6 апр. 2018 г., 0:50:35
"
mika2salo написал:

Hello :)

Key parts of your gear have pretty low ES values. I would recommend trying to get :
- Rings (40+ ES, 50+ HP, [STR / DEX], [ele res], [chaos res])
- [Citrine] Amulet (40+ ES, 50+ HP, [Increased ES %], [STR / DEX], [ele res], [chaos res])
- Roll belts upper line to 79-80 es with Blesses orbs, now its 62
- Gloves (150+ ES, 50+ HP, [STR / DEX], [ele res], [chaos res])

Rings, amulet, belt and gloves are extremely important to getting EHP (HP + ES) up. Skin of the Loyal boost all ES you can get from other items, so they together ramp EHP up to 9k+ with even good rolls.

You are a Necromancer, so you probably don't need minion life support on helmet as Specs already get 100% life from Soul Weaver. You can get helmet with minion damage and burn damage to really speed up boos fights.

I checked your char and you already seem to have done some improvements on gear. I recommend changing the Gloves to 150+ ES ones unless you really want to use the aspect of avian they grant.

You are still missing lots of HP and ES nodes from tree. i would maybe drop few jewel sockets and take all EHP nodes first to make leveling smoother.

Try also to get quality on blasphemy as it affects Temp Chains effect and take Skittering Runes to boost Temp Chains effect.

Thanks for the detailed explanation. Aspect of the avian was done for science, i mean for completing some challenge. Its a somewhat nice boost on lower-tier maps but completely unnesessary.
I already rerolled the belt and getting skittering runes next, will look for some better gloves.

What I haven't got is about missing HP/ES passive nodes, I think i got all the possible life/ES in the guide's passive tree, only missing +1 specter and +1 curse so far plus 3 points leading to Leadership node.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация