[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
dransureu написал:
Ahh that does seem cool tbh. I also occasionally lose a golem/spectre or 2 in rippy fights. I think I could try necro if it wasnt for the elemental reflect immunity, increased amount of golems and ele immune golems. I played a necro spectre but for some reason rolled a new char for the ele.

The easier resists do feel kinda nice haha. Wouldnt even need to drop necromantic aegis for a res shield to get easy resistances as necro...

But do you feel your clearspeed is still fine after losing 2 whole golems? Feels scary.

i feel like buff to specters cover this up

i really need to get used to path of building :/

Hi

Can you help me please, how can i make better ES? I run atm t8-10 maps without problem. I know my amulet sux.. Atm have only around 4-4,5ex.

Thanks your work anyway, i like this build!

https://pastebin.com/j0HR4rHS
"
LoboX7 написал:
Hi, is the guild still active? Thanks!

edit: oh god, nvm, i've read "guide" instead of "guild"... my bad ^^'

"
Myair написал:

Can you help me please, how can i make better ES? I run atm t8-10 maps without problem. I know my amulet sux.. Atm have only around 4-4,5ex.

- Presence of chayula for 1.5k ES
- Change your rares for better ES rolls
- Jewel with ES if you don't go for full primordials?

That's all you can do I think?

Also your flasks are... weird ? Do you really need that much health / mana etc ? Having basalt, quartz etc for damage mitigation or defense would be better imho too ?
My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251
Последняя редакция: Anakhon. Время: 7 апр. 2018 г., 15:16:04

"
Also your flasks are... weird ? Do you really need that much health / mana etc ? Having basalt, quartz etc for damage mitigation or defense would be better imho too ?

Thanks! I really forget to upgreade my flasks..
"
Theurgus написал:
It's no surprise this thread is over 200+ pages, not only the build&guide are awesome, you answer literally every question we ask best you can ^^

"
mika2salo написал:
"
dransureu написал:
I would also love to know if there is any tool / script to check items prefixes & suffixes.

I'm noob so I probably won't be helpful here, I doubt you mean checking existing affixes on items? If that's what you mean, then I hearthily recommend Run_TradeMacro.ahk

https://i.imgur.com/pcZ7aQD.jpg [screenshot of trade macro in use]

I also use this website for full list of affixes https://poecraft.com/basicmods , however it has not been updated since patch 3.0.0.1

Wish you all best

Hey and thanks for support! ^^

Thanks for the tips!

I'm familiar with Trademacro but PoeCraft has nice list of mods. I'm mostly needing a way to check suffix / prefix from items listed to forums. When someone links item and asks if there are free suffix / prefix there seems to be no quick way to check what the existing mods are. Hopefully GGG will add this in the furute.

"
I'm only level 45 but... holy crap!!

I decided to "alter" the leveling build a bit and go for heavy golem when I hit 41 (The STR requirement for the weapon was... challenging but I made it work).

5 fire golems, 2 spectres and 6 zombies is madness at that level, I'm in love. Can't wait to run 2nd lab and get my 6th golem.

Hey :)

Things get even funnier when you get Temp Chains running with high effectiveness. Minions will melt enemies and trash mobs can barely touch you ;)

"
What exactly made you switch and do you think it was worth to do it? Im playing as elementalist atm and even though I have a spectre necro build character I feel like ele is better for golems. But did you just make it for the easier res stacking + auras and 50% offering to yourself? Im not sure if I should too..

@mika2salo I just did a t15 lich and lost 4 golems and 1 spectre. Is is normal in harder bosses? I guess so though.

Yeah I wanna get minion speed rings, I just bought out poe tradew of the good prices essences and got jack shit lol. Ofc if I changed away from necrotic shield and got a resistance shield I would get resistances much easier.

Would you think its worth dropping aegis and getting a personal def shield? I just feel like it would lower my minion damage a lot.

"
hello, i ejoyed elementalist till like 92 level, he clears maps alot faster cause of more golems
and golems are invicible

but than i wanted to test things out,
1 - make changes to elementalist immune to alightments
2 - make necro for better res cap and overall boost to all minions

i picked necro cause in some really hard maps my specters died alot

now i have NO problem with any of these things, allso uber lab is no problem now, all minions surviving traps (excluding animate guardian i wont tested him there yet)
specters are invicible and golems allso, so things are nice and equall

i allso choose necro because offerings afect you, you can have perma max block or perma vaal haste or insane ES intant leech and it give you like 700 pure es and chaos dps for minions AND 3x% all resistances, as you see i freacking love spirit offering xd

i feel much more confortable as necro, i not only run away and kite now. i am using my ball lighthing linked with corpse eating and healing myself like a boss : D

"
Ahh that does seem cool tbh. I also occasionally lose a golem/spectre or 2 in rippy fights. I think I could try necro if it wasnt for the elemental reflect immunity, increased amount of golems and ele immune golems. I played a necro spectre but for some reason rolled a new char for the ele.

The easier resists do feel kinda nice haha. Wouldnt even need to drop necromantic aegis for a res shield to get easy resistances as necro...

But do you feel your clearspeed is still fine after losing 2 whole golems? Feels scary.

"
i feel like buff to specters cover this up

i really need to get used to path of building :/

dransureu -> You should not be losing minions at your level. I checked your gear / gems and you can do some changes :
- Raise Golems level (Flame Golems 21/0 costs about 10c and extra level adds lots of HP)
- Try to get minion life support on helmet (As Elementalist your Specs don't get 100% increased life from "Soul Weaver". Specs really need the life boost to survive endgame bosses and the minion life support in helmet is dual line, so it gives extra life also to Golems)

If you want to keeps the damage, but increase defense I recommend trying Necro. It's safer and easier to play that Elementalist. Elementalist has better clear-speed with more and stronger Golems, but trades tons of defenses for it. Using shield on self with Elementalist is not very effective as you will end with low chance to block and hugely lower damage.

You might also want to swap Flammability to Ele Weakness, as Ele Weak scales much better with quality.

"
Hi,

Thanks for the great guide!
I'm interested in the Elementalist 4+1+1 build, but now that "storm burst - CwC - desecrate - bone offering" has been switched out for "ice golem - gmp - ball lightning - lightning golem - (blind from gloves)". How do you desecrate to raise spectres? weapon switch?

Hi :)

With 4+1+1 I keep Desecrate in stash and take it with my only when Specs die sometimes. T16+ specs with minion life in helmet have not died in any boss fight for a long time, so I need it very rarely.

"
Hi, is the guild still active? Thanks!

"
No, it's not, that's why we are replying everyday just because we like to waste time ;)

Guild is active and unfortunately full. GGG system is kinda dumb as old members have to pay for new members slots within the guild (100 points 10x slot). It can take some time for some old member to make generous donation for new members slots. I'll post in news and in thread when slots open. Hopefully you can join then ;)

"
Hi

Thanks your work anyway, i like this build!

https://pastebin.com/j0HR4rHS

"
- Presence of chayula for 1.5k ES
- Change your rares for better ES rolls
- Jewel with ES if you don't go for full primordials?

That's all you can do I think?

"
Thanks! I really forget to upgreade my flasks..

You want as much ES in rings, amulet, belt and gloves as you can. Sotl increases all ES 100% and that way raises total EHP to 9k+ with even decent endgame gear. Sotl wont increase life form gear.

Good amounts are :
- Ring (40+ ES, 40+ HP)
- Amulet (40+ ES, 40+ HP, [Increased ES %])
- Gloves (150+ ES, [40+ HP])
- Crystal Belt (120+ ES, [40+ HP])

Presence is BIS for amulet but you can stack chaos res on all rares while saving for it.

Take also "Written on Blood" and "Purity of Flesh" from skill tree to boost EHP (HP + ES), I would maybe drop up-left and up-right jewel sockets for now as increasing defenses is more important that stacking jewel sockets.

Flasks could really use upgrade ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 7 апр. 2018 г., 11:03:59
so my question is elementalist or necromancer? >< thanks for answer in advance
"
gong318 написал:
so my question is elementalist or necromancer? >< thanks for answer in advance

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/243#p15442632
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/244#p15445042

There are many other time similar reply in the thread :)

If you have another question regarding this "hard" choice I may / somebody may not have answered, do not hesitate :)
My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251
hey guys,

first at all: awesome build! im not that kind of summoner-player, but this build took me to a golemancer elementalist (6golems, 3tv spectres, 1 animated guardian).
so far really fun to play.

may question is:

how do you guys manage to kill minotaur and co? i get oneshot by almost every attack and can take their life down by half, but thats it.

im still lacking the presence of chayula. have any tips for me? im feeling too weak for the endgame with this build.

https://pastebin.com/7ffWfDeU

Greetings,
Zerendar
"
Zerendar написал:
how do you guys manage to kill minotaur and co? i get oneshot by almost every attack and can take their life down by half, but thats it.

im still lacking the presence of chayula. have any tips for me? im feeling too weak for the endgame with this build.

* get rings and amu with ES + stats + res
* get an amu with ES / Res / stats too or chayula
* belt have no ES (1ES is like none)
* fix your flask:
--> the overflowing chalice is probably not the best potion for that build
--> kiara is also not the best (another potion with one of the immune will be better)
--> the mana potion is not really useful, unless you are in no regen, so keep it in inventory and use a stat flask instead until you need it
--> as you have 0 block, rumi's will not help that much too (but it's still a chance to block)
--> you only need anti bleed / anti curse potion (unless you don't use light/ice golems sadly, but you don't need anti burning)

I personally run with quartz, basalt, jade, quicksilver and 1 hp (which I think is really enough, since we are using ES more than life). After it's more up to you.

For the fight itself: know the boss pattern. As elementalist you cannot allow yourself to get it, so you need to kite, you can use basalt for decreased physical damage, quartz for some chance to dodge too. Every little thing will help.

After, map mods are also important: attack speed / attack damage or crit / life bonus will make the boss really harder too.
Последняя редакция: Anakhon. Время: 7 апр. 2018 г., 18:52:23
Ahh thanks again mika, you never disappoint! :D

I then went and changed to necromancer (now I got 2 necros, might turn the other one into blade vortex or some weird shit if I feel like doing so! Lets see how this goes!

Disclaimer: do not ask why I made 2 witch summoners in the first place. :)

Also got the 21/9 flame golem. Tbh I thought the golem would scale better with quality according to wiki but I guess im missing out something when getting golem to around lvl25/6 or so.

I will miss elemental reflect immunity though. Hope my poor little golems can tank the elemental dmg too. :3

I also got spirit offering to test since someone hyped it up a lot here! :D You still think bone offering is THE way to go right? I might just get all offerings at 20/20 at this point to have variety too tho.

EDIT: Spirit offering feels pretty alright, not sure if its better than bone. It might be the middle ground between offense and defence though. I also feel super naked with only 4 golems aroiund me. CLear speed felt good in t15 still and I dont think it was any slower. Just me feeling shower fresh naked with 4 golems.

Oh yea almost forgot. The convocation feels much better now with the 50% cd recoveryu speed. SO MUCH CONVO SPAM!! Now I can manage the time until I get minion speed rings much better.

EDIT2: Now I realised minions deal like no phys damage so spirit offering only gives the ES benefit really. And the all res. Nice but not sure if worth? Damn. Now i got all 3 offerings then...
Последняя редакция: dransureu. Время: 7 апр. 2018 г., 22:35:45

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация