[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Hi, it's me again! Thanks for the build and answering questions as always.

This is my golemancer now: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/toilet94/characters?characterName=PikaPikaMudafuka

I've really enjoyed the build even more ever since I re-speced into Occultist. I found I survive better in maps. However, I just finished the Shaper questline and the next goal is to kill Uber Elder.

With the current setup I have, I don't have much confidence I'll be able to. My ES is just too low. Can you recommend what upgrades I should pursue, in order, to be able to do that?

Thanks alot. I plan to record my fight and post it here if I'm successful.

P.S. My spectres do die in Shaper as they are just 20/20. I'm not sure if as an occultist it would be worthwhile getting them to 21/20 without the Necromancer Spectre Ascendancy node. Can you advise on whether that is a worthwhile upgrade or I should pour currency elsewhere instead?
"
gong318 написал:
so my question is elementalist or necromancer? >< thanks for answer in advance

"
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/243#p15442632
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/244#p15445042

There are many other time similar reply in the thread :)

If you have another question regarding this "hard" choice I may / somebody may not have answered, do not hesitate :)

HEllo :)

I think it's time to do compare list for the build. Here's first iteration of the list with some scores to indicate differences. Feedback and improvement tips are welcome :

Nercomancer

Benefits compared to others
- Easiest to play
- Cheapest to gear
- High chance to block
- Deals most single target DPS
- Tankiest Specters with "Soul Weaver"
- Offerings affect you
- 50% faster Convocation

Weaknesses compared to others
- Average clear-speed

Scores (1-5)
- Total damage : 4
- Single target damage : 5
- Defense : 4
- Price : 5
- Utility in party : 3

Occultist

- Tankiest with good end-game gear
- Massive ES Regen keeps ES full almost all the time
- Can curse hexproof enemies
- Extra curse from Ascendancy
- Stun Immunity
- Minions chaos explosions give excellent clear-speed

- Lowest single target DPS
- Specters need "minion life support" in helmet to survive endgame boss fights
- Needs endgame gear to tank and clear at high speed

Scores (1-5)
- Total damage : 3
- Single target damage : 3
- Defense : 5
- Price : 3
- Utility in party : 5

Elementalist 6x Flame Golems + 3 Specters

- Most overall damage
- Fastest clear-speed (Mobs + boss)

- Least defense

Scores (1-5)
- Total damage : 5
- Single target damage : 4,5
- Defense : 2
- Price : 4
- Utility in party : 2

Elementalist 4+1+1x Golems + 2 Specters

- Status immunity (freeze, chill, burn, shock & bleed)
- Blinded enemies (50% chance to evade melee attacks)
- Can swap status removal flasks to other types
- Not worrying about any ailments makes playing maps very relaxing

- Extra gear can be expensive (Boots & gloves)

Scores (1-5)
- Single target damage : 4
- Defense : 3

"
hey guys,

first at all: awesome build! im not that kind of summoner-player, but this build took me to a golemancer elementalist (6golems, 3tv spectres, 1 animated guardian).
so far really fun to play.

may question is:

how do you guys manage to kill minotaur and co? i get oneshot by almost every attack and can take their life down by half, but thats it.

im still lacking the presence of chayula. have any tips for me? im feeling too weak for the endgame with this build.

https://pastebin.com/7ffWfDeU

Greetings,
Zerendar

"
* get rings and amu with ES + stats + res
* get an amu with ES / Res / stats too or chayula
* belt have no ES (1ES is like none)
* fix your flask:
--> the overflowing chalice is probably not the best potion for that build
--> kiara is also not the best (another potion with one of the immune will be better)
--> the mana potion is not really useful, unless you are in no regen, so keep it in inventory and use a stat flask instead until you need it
--> as you have 0 block, rumi's will not help that much too (but it's still a chance to block)
--> you only need anti bleed / anti curse potion (unless you don't use light/ice golems sadly, but you don't need anti burning)

I personally run with quartz, basalt, jade, quicksilver and 1 hp (which I think is really enough, since we are using ES more than life). After it's more up to you.

For the fight itself: know the boss pattern. As elementalist you cannot allow yourself to get it, so you need to kite, you can use basalt for decreased physical damage, quartz for some chance to dodge too. Every little thing will help.

After, map mods are also important: attack speed / attack damage or crit / life bonus will make the boss really harder too.

Thanks for support ^^

You have least defense from all the variants, so you need to be able to kite boss moves.

In the Minotaur fight, stay outside of area where Stones are falling. While staying outside of stone area keep eye on Minotaur. As long as its hitting minions everything is good, but when he goes underground immediately start moving to new location. In few seconds Minotaur pops out from ground in your old location and deals huge AOE damage 1-shotting you if you remain near old location.

My default video is fight against Minotaur. Try to check how how long Minotaur is underground when he burrow and how he only pops up from my old location.

Rest is like Anakhon said :

You want as much ES in rings, amulet, belt and gloves as you can. Sotl increases all ES 100% and that way raises total EHP to 9k+ with even decent endgame gear. Sotl wont increase life form gear.

Good amounts are :
- Ring (40+ ES, 40+ HP)
- Amulet (40+ ES, 40+ HP, [Increased ES %])
- Gloves (150+ ES, [40+ HP])
- Crystal Belt (120+ ES, [40+ HP])

Using armor flask in Minotaur fight is very useful.

"
Ahh thanks again mika, you never disappoint! :D

I then went and changed to necromancer (now I got 2 necros, might turn the other one into blade vortex or some weird shit if I feel like doing so! Lets see how this goes!

Disclaimer: do not ask why I made 2 witch summoners in the first place. :)

Also got the 21/9 flame golem. Tbh I thought the golem would scale better with quality according to wiki but I guess im missing out something when getting golem to around lvl25/6 or so.

I will miss elemental reflect immunity though. Hope my poor little golems can tank the elemental dmg too. :3

I also got spirit offering to test since someone hyped it up a lot here! :D You still think bone offering is THE way to go right? I might just get all offerings at 20/20 at this point to have variety too tho.

EDIT: Spirit offering feels pretty alright, not sure if its better than bone. It might be the middle ground between offense and defence though. I also feel super naked with only 4 golems aroiund me. CLear speed felt good in t15 still and I dont think it was any slower. Just me feeling shower fresh naked with 4 golems.

Oh yea almost forgot. The convocation feels much better now with the 50% cd recoveryu speed. SO MUCH CONVO SPAM!! Now I can manage the time until I get minion speed rings much better.

EDIT2: Now I realised minions deal like no phys damage so spirit offering only gives the ES benefit really. And the all res. Nice but not sure if worth? Damn. Now i got all 3 offerings then...

Hey :)

Np, glad to help ;)

For Flame Golems, you want to check the table in the bottom of wiki page. First table in the page shows level bonus to player. lowest table shows level bonus to golem and shows about 10% increase on DPS and HP per level.

With high level Golems should not be dying to ele reflect ;)

Spirit offering is good at healing you, but does nothing for minions. Flesh offering boosts speed for both and bone offer gives block chance for both. It's nice but means sacrificing bonuses from minions.

50% faster Conco makes clearing maps much faster especially in small room maps.

"
Hi, it's me again! Thanks for the build and answering questions as always.

This is my golemancer now: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/toilet94/characters?characterName=PikaPikaMudafuka

I've really enjoyed the build even more ever since I re-speced into Occultist. I found I survive better in maps. However, I just finished the Shaper questline and the next goal is to kill Uber Elder.

With the current setup I have, I don't have much confidence I'll be able to. My ES is just too low. Can you recommend what upgrades I should pursue, in order, to be able to do that?

Thanks alot. I plan to record my fight and post it here if I'm successful.

P.S. My spectres do die in Shaper as they are just 20/20. I'm not sure if as an occultist it would be worthwhile getting them to 21/20 without the Necromancer Spectre Ascendancy node. Can you advise on whether that is a worthwhile upgrade or I should pour currency elsewhere instead?

You really want to get minion life support for helmet. Minion life support is dual line and adds life to both Specters and global line affecting all minions life. You Specs dont have 100% increased life from "Soul Weaver" and need extra survival to compensate for that. Increasing Specters levels doenst help their live total much,

I would change stygian belt for good rolled Crystal belt as the ES boost is huge with Sotl adding 100% to it. I have guide section for crafting them in : FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS -> HOW TO CRAFT ITEMS? -> CRYSTAL BELT.

If you have currency, you can try slamming Exalts in rares with open prefix and hope for HP roll.

Some players have dropped Necro Aegis for Uber Elder and went for high ES shield to raise EHP higher, but I'm not sure if it's worth it as DPS will be lower.

Try to get "Sapphire Flask" as both Elder and Shaper deal high cold damage. Use lockstep in fight to avoid desync and move constantly. You have to learn boss patterns and that requires watching videos about the fight and practicing.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 8 апр. 2018 г., 9:12:32
"

You really want to get minion life support for helmet. Minion life support is dual line and adds life to both Specters and global line affecting all minions life. You Specs dont have 100% increased life from "Soul Weaver" and need extra survival to compensate for that. Increasing Specters levels doenst help their live total much,

I would change stygian belt for good rolled Crystal belt as the ES boost is huge with Sotl adding 100% to it. I have guide section for crafting them in : FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS -> HOW TO CRAFT ITEMS? -> CRYSTAL BELT.

If you have currency, you can try slamming Exalts in rares with open prefix and hope for HP roll.

Some players have dropped Necro Aegis for Uber Elder and went for high ES shield to raise EHP higher, but I'm not sure if it's worth it as DPS will be lower.

Try to get "Sapphire Flask" as both Elder and Shaper deal high cold damage. Use lockstep in fight to avoid desync and move constantly. You have to learn boss patterns and that requires watching videos about the fight and practicing.

Thanks as always for the quick reply! I didn't really want to swap my belt out cause I needed to strength and resist, but I did change out some jewels to expensive ones that should boost my damage quite nicely along with the good flat ES rolls. It should be about 30 flat ES max less than a crystal belt, but I did get another flat ES roll on a good minion jewel for my passive tree too. Sitting at 7.4k ES now :) Changed my headgear to one with Minion life as suggested as well, thank you very much :) Can I ask, would my next worthwhile upgrade be a +1 implicit Sotl? How much should I expect to have for something like that?
This is my low-life elementalist variant with 10k ES.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/skyscan/characters?characterName=NotAnotherPushover

Some math figuring out the optimal golem number:

The equation to find the optimal number of golems is:
([your static % minion damage]+((20*[# of harmonys])x))([max # of golems]-x)=1

My build: I have 8 harmony's and I'm elementalist

90% minion damage from passive tree
160% minion damage from harmony jewels multiplied by the number of golem types
40% minion damage from elementalist multiplied by the max golem count

Static minion damage = (90+(40*6)) = 330%
# of harmonys = 8
max # of golems = 6

(330+160x)(6-x) simplified to -160x^2+630x+1980
X|
1|2450
2|2600
3|2430
4|1940
5|1130

Where x is the number of golem types

For my build the optimal number golem types is 2. So we'd want 5 flame golems and 1 other (probably lightning).
Последняя редакция: FoldedCorner. Время: 9 апр. 2018 г., 12:45:48
quote skyscan
"
skyscan написал:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/skyscan/characters?characterName=NotAnotherPushover

40% minion damage from elementalist multiplied by the number of golem types
so 200% minion damage per type of golem added.

To explain it further. With 6 flame golems you get 290% minion damage. With 5 flames golems + 1 other you get 490% minion damage but -1 flame golem. 6/5 = 1.2, that means going from 6 golems to 5 golems would be a 20% less multiplier if you were to not gain any additional minion damage. However, for each -1 flame golem we get +200% increased golem damage. Increased damage is less valuable than more. Going from 290 to 490 is 68% more damage, but going from 490 to 690 is 40% more damage.

Below is a comparison of DPS to using 6 flame golems.

6 flame = 290
((290/290) * 6) / 6 = 1x better than 6 flame

5 flame + 1 lightning = 490

((490/290) * 5) / 6 = 1.41x better than 6 flame

4 flame + 1 ice + 1 lightning = 690

((690/290) * 4) / 6 = 1.59x better than 6 flame

3 flame + 1 stone + 1 lightning + 1 ice = 890

((890/290) * 3) / 6 = 1.53x better than 6 flame

You only use LL to have anger with generosity added to haste/discipline ?
Is it really worth it, to lose the +1 on chest from sotl to have anger/generosity ?
Also for your calculation, for elementalist I think you need to consider 7 golems pattern, with either 4+1+1+1 (stone/chaos for the last) and 5+1+1, as they also are viable options (but it makes resistance harder to fill)

mika2salo quote / comparison

"
mika2salo написал:

I think it's time to do compare list for the build. Here's first iteration of the list with some scores to indicate differences. Feedback and improvement tips are welcome :

Nercomancer

- Easiest to play
- Cheapest to gear
- High chance to block
- Offerings affect you
- 50% faster Convocation

- Average clear-speed

Scores (1-5)
- Price : 5

Occultist

- Stun Immunity

Scores (1-5)
- Utility in party : 5

- Most overall damage

- Least defense

Scores (1-5)
- Price : 4
- Utility in party : 2

- Status immunity (freeze, chill, burn, shock & bleed)
- Blinded enemies (50% chance to evade melee attacks)

- Extra gear can be expensive (Boots & gloves)

Scores (1-5)

I'll only speak about what I think might need improvement / what I know :)

Global observations:

- I think you need to specify what mean numbers, example:
"
Price : 5

best for price or the most expensive ? (for me it's obvious, but probably not for everyone)

- What does "utility in party" mean for you ?
For me it'd more "can this build play in party without issues no matter who I play with, and if it provides some helps for people it's even better".
Looking at this, all build for me have at least 3 or 4, and occultist 5, as he can triple curse, (dunno if this is used here actually).

I don't think it has the best damage, but the best clear speed (since 4+1+1G have more damage than 6G)

Benefits:
- more freedom for gem utility, since we don't need offerings / desecrate

Scores (1-5)
- Total damage : 4.5
- Single target damage : 4.5 (less golem damage, more spectre)
- Price : 4-5 (higher is more expensive / hard to have specific rolls)
- Utility in party : 4

Benefits:
- Blind ennemies and bleed immunity are only if you use the specific items you suggest (though it helps a lot, it's not mandatory for the build to be viable) this can be worth to be mentioned (as it add that "cost weakness")
- most damage overall, but not best single target damage

Scores (1-5)
- Single target damage : 4 (more golem damage, less spectre)
- Defense : 2.5 or 3 (because ailment immunity improve QoL)
- Price : 3-5 (explanation: you can use it with the exact same items necro has, swapping Ullr to rainbowstride, it'll work fine, but you can boost it like you suggest, so it'll become really expensive quickly)
- Utility in party : 4 (explanation: can run in "any party", only other people curse may be annoying / anger aura may reduce your golems damage if you trigger EE)

-------

Nothing related to the above: i'll try to post here my version of golem elementalist, which is also different from yours, so it can benefit to other people looking for variations :)
My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251
Последняя редакция: Anakhon. Время: 8 апр. 2018 г., 17:53:23
"
mika2salo написал:

In the Minotaur fight, stay outside of area where Stones are falling. While staying outside of stone area keep eye on Minotaur. As long as its hitting minions everything is good, but when he goes underground immediately start moving to new location. In few seconds Minotaur pops out from ground in your old location and deals huge AOE damage 1-shotting you if you remain near old location.

My default video is fight against Minotaur. Try to check how how long Minotaur is underground when he burrow and how he only pops up from my old location.

Also, mino only burrows when you get too far away from him. Keep an eye on the circles on the ground (falling rocks) and stand just on the outside edge. The circles can be hard to see because they're a faint yellow line on the brown ground. If you're close enough for temp chains to hit mino, you should be fine.

----

"
toilet94 написал:
Can I ask, would my next worthwhile upgrade be a +1 implicit Sotl? How much should I expect to have for something like that?

Impossible to get a +1 implicit with the right colours (2r1g3b / 1r1g3b1w / 2r3b1w / 2r1g2b1w) on bestiary.

http://poe.trade/search/ikanasonoronom

2b2r2g is possible: http://poe.trade/search/umanoromokiima

Corrupting it yourself is a pretty low percentage, and probably not worth it.

----

Question for everyone running this build:

Has anyone tried the spider aspect? Is it additive to temp chains or multiplicative?
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
toilet94 написал:
"

Thanks as always for the quick reply! I didn't really want to swap my belt out cause I needed to strength and resist, but I did change out some jewels to expensive ones that should boost my damage quite nicely along with the good flat ES rolls. It should be about 30 flat ES max less than a crystal belt, but I did get another flat ES roll on a good minion jewel for my passive tree too. Sitting at 7.4k ES now :) Changed my headgear to one with Minion life as suggested as well, thank you very much :) Can I ask, would my next worthwhile upgrade be a +1 implicit Sotl? How much should I expect to have for something like that?

"
Impossible to get a +1 implicit with the right colours (2r1g3b / 1r1g3b1w / 2r3b1w / 2r1g2b1w) on bestiary.

http://poe.trade/search/ikanasonoronom

2b2r2g is possible: http://poe.trade/search/umanoromokiima

Corrupting it yourself is a pretty low percentage, and probably not worth it.

Question for everyone running this build:

Has anyone tried the spider aspect? Is it additive to temp chains or multiplicative?

Hello :)

EHP (HP + ES) is starting to look pretty healthy for the level. Stacking Harmonies is most likely most optimal for DPS as it boost Golems damage and lowers their cooldown, but using minion damage gems with ES seems like good balance.

The +1 Sotl is extremely expensive and hard to corrupt as the chance is very low. Last league one player corrupted 15+ Sotls and none, and this league I know player who got +1 on second corrupt. I would rather try to increase EHP on each item before trying to get +1 Sotl. There are few helmets with almost 200 es with 2x minion support gems.

Haven't tried the aspect of spider yet, so no idea how they interact.

skyscan

40% minion damage from elementalist multiplied by the number of golem types
so 200% minion damage per type of golem added.

To explain it further. With 6 flame golems you get 290% minion damage. With 5 flames golems + 1 other you get 490% minion damage but -1 flame golem. 6/5 = 1.2, that means going from 6 golems to 5 golems would be a 20% less multiplier if you were to not gain any additional minion damage. However, for each -1 flame golem we get +200% increased golem damage. Increased damage is less valuable than more. Going from 290 to 490 is 68% more damage, but going from 490 to 690 is 40% more damage.

Below is a comparison of DPS to using 6 flame golems.

6 flame = 290
((290/290) * 6) / 6 = 1x better than 6 flame

5 flame + 1 lightning = 490

((490/290) * 5) / 6 = 1.41x better than 6 flame

4 flame + 1 ice + 1 lightning = 690

((690/290) * 4) / 6 = 1.59x better than 6 flame

3 flame + 1 stone + 1 lightning + 1 ice = 890

((890/290) * 3) / 6 = 1.53x better than 6 flame

Theoretical math:
6 = your max golems. If your max golems is 5 then change to x+y=5

(90+200x)*y=1
x+y=6 -- > y=6-x

(90+200x)*(6-x)=1 --> -200x^2+1110x+540 where x is the number of golem types you want

X|
1|1450
2|1960
3|2070
4|1780
5|1090

So as you can see x=3 is the best scenario. That means we want 3 different types of golems, 4,1,1.

"
You only use LL to have anger with generosity added to haste/discipline ?
Is it really worth it, to lose the +1 on chest from sotl to have anger/generosity ?
Also for your calculation, for elementalist I think you need to consider 7 golems pattern, with either 4+1+1+1 (stone/chaos for the last) and 5+1+1, as they also are viable options (but it makes resistance harder to fill)

Hi :)

I simply checked the DPS with Pob using my usual endgame gear. With 4+1+1 Golems 4x Flame Golems DPS is about 1 mil total. With 6x Golems damage per golems is lower, but total is about 1,1 mil so 6x Golems deal slightly more total damage. As you have more Golems shooting at same time, this becomes even more obvious.

Increased damage seems to give less benefit, the more its stacked.

I checked with Pob that Sotl gives your Golems almost same DPS boost that Haste and Anger combined. It also gives you about 300 more ES that Shavs as you have great ES values on other gear.

Anakhon
I'll only speak about what I think might need improvement / what I know :)

Global observations:

- I think you need to specify what mean numbers, example:
"
Price : 5

best for price or the most expensive ? (for me it's obvious, but probably not for everyone)

- What does "utility in party" mean for you ?
For me it'd more "can this build play in party without issues no matter who I play with, and if it provides some helps for people it's even better".
Looking at this, all build for me have at least 3 or 4, and occultist 5, as he can triple curse, (dunno if this is used here actually).

I don't think it has the best damage, but the best clear speed (since 4+1+1G have more damage than 6G)

Benefits:

Scores (1-5)
- Total damage : 4.5
- Single target damage : 4.5 (less golem damage, more spectre)
- Price : 4-5 (higher is more expensive / hard to have specific rolls)
- Utility in party : 4

Benefits:
- Blind ennemies and bleed immunity are only if you use the specific items you suggest (though it helps a lot, it's not mandatory for the build to be viable) this can be worth to be mentioned (as it add that "cost weakness")
- most damage overall, but not best single target damage

Scores (1-5)
- Single target damage : 4 (more golem damage, less spectre)
- Defense : 2.5 or 3 (because ailment immunity improve QoL)
- Price : 3-5 (explanation: you can use it with the exact same items necro has, swapping Ullr to rainbowstride, it'll work fine, but you can boost it like you suggest, so it'll become really expensive quickly)
- Utility in party : 4 (explanation: can run in "any party", only other people curse may be annoying / anger aura may reduce your golems damage if you trigger EE)

-------

Nothing related to the above: i'll try to post here my version of golem elementalist, which is also different from yours, so it can benefit to other people looking for variations :)

Excellent point, thanks for feedback! ^^

I removed price and party utility for now. I read your point again and again and could not figure out any short way to tell what they mean. They are also pretty vague at how the scoring affects them. The idea needs more work and maybe new keywords. Ill stay with damage and defense for now as they are more easy to score and understand. I'm open for suggestions if anyone figures out how to word and score added value for generic party play and minimum currency needed to get the variant ready for endgame.

Added mention that 4+1+1 gloves and boots are the ones raising the cost

Nice point at freedom of choice on non-necro classes as Offering is not mandatory ;)

6x Golems deal about 10% more total damage than 4+1+1 Golems. This added to 3x Specters and charges + Flesh Offering makes the setup most offensive.

I'm very interested seeing your version :)
It would be extremely helpful if you could use somewhat similar compare template, so I could see how well it works for sharing build variants ^^

Heres updated list
NECROMANCER, OCCULTIST OR ELEMENTALIST?

Nercomancer

- Easiest to play
- Cheapest to gear
- High chance to block
- Offerings affect you
- 50% faster Convocation

- Average clear-speed

Scores (1-5, higher is better)

Occultist

- Stun Immunity
- More freedom of choice as Desecrate + Offerings are not mandatory

Scores (1-5)

- Most overall damage

- Least defense

Scores (1-5)

- Status immunity (freeze, chill, burn, shock & bleed[requires specific boots])
- Blinded enemies[requires specific gloves] (50% chance to evade melee attacks)

- Boots and gloves needed for bleed immunity and change to blind are expensive

Scores (1-5)
- Total damage : 4,5

[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 9 апр. 2018 г., 9:09:01
Was able to do shaper with low-life version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByMn6YOCuQg

Build is kind of expensive for what you get out of it.
Последняя редакция: FoldedCorner. Время: 9 апр. 2018 г., 14:39:48
Hi,

thank you for the build mika :)

i was wondering why we don't go CI (sorry if it's a noob question, can't find an answer in the original post)

We coould then respec the life nodes into more ES node (many are ready to grab) and put an "energy from within" jewel near the melding node.

How good is the "minion leech 0.6% of damage as life" for minion survive-ability?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация