[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Antarlol написал:
Hi,

thank you for the build mika :)

i was wondering why we don't go CI (sorry if it's a noob question, can't find an answer in the original post)

We coould then respec the life nodes into more ES node (many are ready to grab) and put an "energy from within" jewel near the melding node.

You don't profit from presence of chayula, you will then have to use the pantheon to avoid chain stun. Also, using jewels to have more shield will use slots that could be used for minion damage/res jewels and primordial harmony, reducing your and your minions survivability and damage.

I'm not saying it won't work, but it's not probably the best solution, if you go for CI only to be chaos immune, as you will have less ehp than the hybrid version (no life, no increased ES from chayula) without changing the build.

"
Hoffen написал:
How good is the "minion leech 0.6% of damage as life" for minion survive-ability?

TBH, I don't think you will see much difference on golems: they already regenerate 2% life per second per Primordial Harmony (so, between 16 and 20% life per second depending on how many you want to use), without counting all regeneration node in passives.
Actually you shouldn't have golems survivability issue.

Maybe for spectres it may be useful, but as TV are doing most of their damage with totem, this won't help either I think...
My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251
Последняя редакция: Anakhon. Время: 10 апр. 2018 г., 5:57:54
"
skyscan написал:
Was able to do shaper with low-life version.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/skyscan/characters?characterName=NotAnotherPushover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByMn6YOCuQg

Build is kind of expensive for what you get out of it.

Hey :)

Gz on solid Shaper kill, very nice kiting ;)

Your setup looks pretty good but I think you can increase the the damage quite a bit if you want to.

Here's your Golems damage from Pob :
https://pastebin.com/qy9jVUMW

5x 90k = 450k

To compare here's my 6x Elementalist variant with +1 Skin of the Loyal removed

https://pastebin.com/fJna9Ew6

6x 109k = 650k

You were not using Specters at all in the video and they are main damage dealers in boss fights. I think you can double your damage if you add Specs and raise Golems damage.

I recorded fight with Shaper to do compare about damage :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p2XSxfGkkA

At 0:45 the damage is best seen in fast movement of boss HP bar. The fight moves too much in phases to really record the damage.

"
Hi,

thank you for the build mika :)

i was wondering why we don't go CI (sorry if it's a noob question, can't find an answer in the original post)

We coould then respec the life nodes into more ES node (many are ready to grab) and put an "energy from within" jewel near the melding node.

"
You don't profit from presence of chayula, you will then have to use the pantheon to avoid chain stun. Also, using jewels to have more shield will use slots that could be used for minion damage/res jewels and primordial harmony, reducing your and your minions survivability and damage.

I'm not saying it won't work, but it's not probably the best solution, if you go for CI only to be chaos immune, as you will have less ehp than the hybrid version (no life, no increased ES from chayula) without changing the build.

Hello :)

Chaos damage at high level is not very dangerous. GGG hasn't added many bosses / enemies that deal dangerous amounts of chaos damage to endgame, which means that about 2-2,5k HP buffer and +20% chaos res is enough to counter all chaos attacks if you can move from damage over time areas.

Presence of chayula is one of big reasons as it was called CI lite when it came out. It added enough chaos res to make chaos damage manageable, boosted EHP (HP + ES) and added stun immunity. It's just best in slot and too good to pass for other amulets.

Many nodes around the tree give HP or ES or both, or are just near each other. This makes hybrid build reach higher total EHP with less expenses.

Pure CI should work if done correctly and having access to legacy gear. However it's much more expensive to make it and there are very few benefits.

"
How good is the "minion leech 0.6% of damage as life" for minion survive-ability?

"
TBH, I don't think you will see much difference on golems: they already regenerate 2% life per second per Primordial Harmony (so, between 16 and 20% life per second depending on how many you want to use), without counting all regeneration node in passives.
Actually you shouldn't have golems survivability issue.

Maybe for spectres it may be useful, but as TV are doing most of their damage with totem, this won't help either I think...

I also think that leech is not worth much. With enough levels and resistances capped Golems can tank even most dangerous bosses. If specters are summoned from t16+ maps and have either minion life support / soul weaver or both with capped res, they should also not need leech to survive.

For Animate Guardian, well that guy hits for less damage than same level zombie so he has other means to survive.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 10 апр. 2018 г., 8:40:19
Hello, what level can I switch to flame golems? I'm lvl 50 right now with about 100 chaos (got lucky) but I still get one shot by things without necromantic aegis, tired of dying and looking for a power boost.
"
mika2salo написал:

Haven't tried the aspect of spider yet, so no idea how they interact.

I did a bit of research and spider aspect applies 30% hinder. So a 100% movement mob would be reduced to 17% movement speed [(100-30)*(100-74)] while taking 15% more damage. Seems like a good suffix to craft somewhere.

Might be even better in boss fights since it'll stack with AG's chill and (reduced effectivess) TC.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
How much dps this build does, how can I check it ?
I am loving this so far , pushing to 100 asap, atm I am almost 86.

I would like someone to have a look at my gear (almost exact gear copy of the OP ) and tell me how much I am making atm.

Kind Regards
Yash

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Yashu251/characters
"
Moritsuna написал:
Hello, what level can I switch to flame golems? I'm lvl 50 right now with about 100 chaos (got lucky) but I still get one shot by things without necromantic aegis, tired of dying and looking for a power boost.

I recommend switching to Golems when you can summon 4x Golems out. Specters are about as good if you can link them correctly to 5-6 link item. If you really want to use Golems early, you can respec to Elementalist and take the +2 Golems from Ascendancy and start using Golems even before Anima Stone.

Your gear could use some upgrades :
Armor
- Skin of the Loyal 2r2g2b, 20-30c (Raise Specter -> Spell Echo -> GMP -> Slower Projectiles -> Fire Pene -> [Damage on Full Life Support {could work}]).
Later you can switch specters from Sotl to helmet and insert Golem gems in Sotl (Flame Golem -> Empower / Fire Pene -> GMP -> Slow proj -> Minion damage -> Echo)
Accessory
- Ring, 2-10c (40+ ES, 40+ HP)
- Amulet, 2-10c (40+ ES, 40+ HP)
- Gloves, 2-10c (50+ ES, [40+ HP])
- Belt, 2-10c (40+ ES, [40+ HP])
Try to stack as much EHP (HP + ES) in all accessory slots with resistances. You can easily tank all leveling bosses with upgraded gear.
Misc
- Temporal Chains 1/20, 4-5c
- Blasphemy 1/20, 10c
- Enhance 3 corrupt, 20c
Try to get Temporal Chains gems with quality running as soon as possible. It's extremely OP and mobs wont even be able to hit you when Temp Chains gets high effectiveness. Take also "Leadership" and and "Sovereignty" to boost Temp Chains range.

With Skin of the Loyal upgrade and leveling Specters constantly you get huge damage buff.

Specter leveling
When you enter any area while you have certain type of Specter up, it will automatically add that Specter type to the possible monster types that can be desecrated in the area. If you have level 50 Specters and want to raise them to level 60, you have to :
Enter level 60 area with wanted type of Specter raised
Start casting high enough level Desecrate to summon level 60 Corpses
Continue casting Desecrate until you find wanted type of corpse
(Optional) At this point drop all original Specters by removing the gem and inserting back again
Raise the Specter and it will be now level 60
Continue casting Desecrate until you have maximum number of Specters from the area

With Accessory upgrade you get tons of EHP and can tank up to early maps without other upgrades.

With Temp Chains you get rid if trash mobs and can just focus on boss fights.

Hope this help ;)

"
I did a bit of research and spider aspect applies 30% hinder. So a 100% movement mob would be reduced to 17% movement speed [(100-30)*(100-74)] while taking 15% more damage. Seems like a good suffix to craft somewhere.

Might be even better in boss fights since it'll stack with AG's chill and (reduced effectivess) TC.

Thanks for the numbers and research!

Seems pretty decent if there is way to squeeze it in with Discipline and curses. Range of aspect seems already huge. Too bad it cant be affected by Enlightenment. I'll test it when I can get my hands on it in standard.

"
How much dps this build does, how can I check it ?
I am loving this so far , pushing to 100 asap, atm I am almost 86.

I would like someone to have a look at my gear (almost exact gear copy of the OP ) and tell me how much I am making atm.

Kind Regards
Yash

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Yashu251/characters

Hi :)

Your Golems are doing 74k DPS per golem at the moment.

You can check DPS by using tool called "path of Building" which can import your profile and check your skills. Just remember to tick "Enemy was hit by light. damage" from Configuration to add Elemental Equilibrium after importing. Heres your POB data with EE activated :

https://pastebin.com/0Jc5u0QV

I really recommend using Bone Offering instead of Lightning warp in Storm Burst links. Desecrate should also be first in links as case while channeling casts gems in order : left-up -> right-up-> left-down -> right-down. You can fix this by placing last triggered gem in left-down slot after desecrate.

Helmet change to pseudo 6 link will boost Specters damage, but could lower survivability. Both are good options and depend if you want more defense vs offence. I recommend switching Specters to boots <-> curses to helmet if you keep Vertex as the +1 level to Enhance in curse links is extremely good boost. Specters don't really get much benefit from +1 level.

Accessories could also use upgrade at some point :
- Ring (40+ ES, 40+ HP)
- Amulet (40+ ES, 40+ HP, [Increased ES %])
- Gloves (150+ ES, [40+ HP])
- Crystal Belt (120+ ES, [40+ HP])

Setup and gear looks pretty good overall. Just upgraded to EHP (HP + ES) values in accessories should level you easily to 90+ ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 11 апр. 2018 г., 6:44:57
"
mika2salo написал:

Seems pretty decent if there is way to squeeze it in with Discipline and curses. Range of aspect seems already huge. Too bad it cant be affected by Enlightenment. I'll test it when I can get my hands on it in standard.

Since the big bosses have 80% less curse effectiveness, you'd need elemental weakness to do -75% res to have the same damage effectiveness as the spider aspect (75% * 20% = 15%). So it might actually be better to use spider instead of elemental weakness.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
kayella написал:
"
mika2salo написал:

Since the big bosses have 80% less curse effectiveness, you'd need elemental weakness to do -75% res to have the same damage effectiveness as the spider aspect (75% * 20% = 15%). So it might actually be better to use spider instead of elemental weakness.

Really interesting note. I'm still really new to many mechanics in POE. I'm running the Occultist variant of this build for a balance of survivability and damage. Taking into account the ascendancy's curse effectiveness, would spider aspect still be better overall?

I understand that Elemental Weakness' main point is to increase boss damage so clear speed isn't really the issue here, but I'm afraid of not being able to make full use of the Occultist spec if swapping out EW for the aspect. Could it be that swapping to aspect of the spider actually makes a lot more sense to run either of the other 2 ascendancies? Also, since aspect of the spider applies hinder, which is also applied by the Animate Guardian, a.k.a. Bob, via Singularity, doesn't that make Bob just a glorified zombie?

I do run Leer Cast on Bob but end up switching him out for Fortify linked to my shield charge on Shaper and harder bosses. I'd miss Bob, but that gem slot is valuable and the thought of the increase in damage from Elementalist or Necromancer is actually really enticing. Sorry Bob.

Thanks in advance for any answers and opinions :)

(Edit: make the 'swapping out' subject clearer.)
Последняя редакция: toilet94. Время: 11 апр. 2018 г., 14:10:43
Map bosses have 60% reduction only.
Only shaper / guardians (and probably elder / E.guardians) have 80% reduction.

My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251
"
kayella написал:
"
mika2salo написал:

"
Really interesting note. I'm still really new to many mechanics in POE. I'm running the Occultist variant of this build for a balance of survivability and damage. Taking into account the ascendancy's curse effectiveness, would spider aspect still be better overall?

I understand that Elemental Weakness' main point is to increase boss damage so clear speed isn't really the issue here, but I'm afraid of not being able to make full use of the Occultist spec if swapping out EW for the aspect. Could it be that swapping to aspect of the spider actually makes a lot more sense to run either of the other 2 ascendancies? Also, since aspect of the spider applies hinder, which is also applied by the Animate Guardian, a.k.a. Bob, via Singularity, doesn't that make Bob just a glorified zombie?

I do run Leer Cast on Bob but end up switching him out for Fortify linked to my shield charge on Shaper and harder bosses. I'd miss Bob, but that gem slot is valuable and the thought of the increase in damage from Elementalist or Necromancer is actually really enticing. Sorry Bob.

Thanks in advance for any answers and opinions :)

(Edit: make the 'swapping out' subject clearer.)

"
Map bosses have 60% reduction only.
Only shaper / guardians (and probably elder / E.guardians) have 80% reduction.

I did some damage comparison with Pob, 3x stack Aspect of the Spider (AOTS) does same damage as Ele Weak to t16+ bosses.

With normal bosses Ele Weak starts to deal 10% more damage than AOTS.

I think both have their uses if AOTS can be crafted in decent item and not compromising EHP (HP + ES)

AOTS is better defensively as it slows high tier bosses and does same damage to T16+ bosses as Ele Weak. I also think that AOTS has larger radius than Ele Weak, so its easier to keep damage buff in boss while kiting farther. However normal mapping is slower with AOTS as the charges first have to accumulate. Ele Weak still does 30-40% more total damage to normal enemy even when AOTS has full stack size.

Ele Weak is better for mapping as it instantly gives 30-40% damage boost against normal mobs when they just enter blasphemy range. This lets Golems 1-shot magic and some rare mobs. With t16+ bosses Ele Weak is only offensive buff with same damage as AOTS. Ele Weak gives more options about gearing as it comes from gems and not from item.

AOTS gives about same hinder as Animate Guardian and I don't think you can stack multiple hinders. Why not just run AOTS and let AG curse enemies with Ele Weak on hit gloves? This way you can have all 3x and still only need dual curse ;)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация