[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
alexandro_108 написал:
Hello! Made character using this build(necro), except vis mortis chest, so i can have 4 spectres. Now have around 6k shield and 2.4k life, more than 75% res, but in fight with bosses i constantly die; friend with 4+1+1 golems and hp + armour build seems much more tanky. Any advice?

"
Learn boss fights, dodge and kite more. At the end, it's more "knowing how to fight bosses" than "having good stats" anyway.
As you can't facetank, use offerings to have more block, but that doesn't prevent you from dying easily, make sure your flask are well rolled (stats + values I mean), and once more, avoid being hit :)

Hello :)

Yep, kiting is extremely important in boss fights. I'm assuming you are playing Necromancer? If so, chance to block is not enough to let you tank and keep you safe anymore. It can save you from 1-2 bad kites as you get bit over 50%/50% block chance, but bad block from minotaur or Shaper will get you killed.

I recommend kiting boss in circle about 1/3 screen away and not stopping unless sure that its safe. Biggest hits are manifested nicely and usually pretty easy to read after getting enough practice with boss. You can also get armor flask, which may give you enough protection against biggest physical hits.

Your chars are hidden so can't comment on gear, skills or tree.

Life based chars have less total EHP (HP + ES), so they cant tank as much spells or elemental damage as their resistance is same. Hybrid has less armor so it cant tank as much physical damage, so it's always choosing either. Most summoner nodes are in high ES area and have less life nodes, so making pure life summoner seems wasteful for resources. Lots of summoner gear is also ES based.

"
Problably been asked b4, but can't managed to find it.
How's lightning golems with that build?
Would it change something?

Hey :)

Problem is that there is no cold "channeling" skill so cast when channeling links cant be used. You would want to use cold based damage for EE (Elemental Equilibrium) as Golems would do light damage and Specs fire damage.

Links would be pretty much same for Golems if you want clear speed. Golem -> Empower -> GMP -> Echo -> Minion Damage -> Cont Dest

EE skill cold be something like Freezing Pulse with GMP.

Not sure about damage or clear speed as Flame Golems are pretty OP compared to other Golems but might be worth trying?

"
Hey i managed to get a Clayshaper with melee splash, however all sockets are red, what would you sub unstead of faster attack support?

Hi :)

You can change colors to corrupt items with Voricis bench if Vorici is level 8. Getting one green to Clayshaper costs 4 vaal and 4 chroms with bench as Clayshaper is so high STR item that other colors that red dont usually spawn.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
"
mika2salo написал:

Btw, excellent helmet you have ;)

Checking poe.trade daily pays off. I bought it for 5ex 20c!

"
mika2salo написал:

"

Not sure about damage or clear speed as Flame Golems are pretty OP compared to other Golems but might be worth trying?

Lightning golems don't have an aoe attack, so they're rubbish for clear speed compared to flame golems (aoe fireball spam). They also don't synergise well with TV (TV applies fire res debuff, so helps flame golems do more damage). Lightning golems also gives a lightning damage aura, so they'll mess up your EE.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 24 апр. 2018 г., 3:51:56
"
mika2salo написал:

Glad to hear you liked the Phase Run setup. You are actually pretty close to the old setup already.

I finally got around to recording something worthwhile, a T16 elder guardian.

https://youtu.be/ctIt6Evn84Y

I think I play it a little differently to your old style; I try to have phase run and quicksilver up 100%; and I just run through/around packs and the boss.

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 24 апр. 2018 г., 12:48:01

"
Learn boss fights, dodge and kite more. At the end, it's more "knowing how to fight bosses" than "having good stats" anyway.
As you can't facetank, use offerings to have more block, but that doesn't prevent you from dying easily, make sure your flask are well rolled (stats + values I mean), and once more, avoid being hit :)

"

Hello :)

Yep, kiting is extremely important in boss fights. I'm assuming you are playing Necromancer? If so, chance to block is not enough to let you tank and keep you safe anymore. It can save you from 1-2 bad kites as you get bit over 50%/50% block chance, but bad block from minotaur or Shaper will get you killed.

I recommend kiting boss in circle about 1/3 screen away and not stopping unless sure that its safe. Biggest hits are manifested nicely and usually pretty easy to read after getting enough practice with boss. You can also get armor flask, which may give you enough protection against biggest physical hits.

Your chars are hidden so can't comment on gear, skills or tree.

Life based chars have less total EHP (HP + ES), so they cant tank as much spells or elemental damage as their resistance is same. Hybrid has less armor so it cant tank as much physical damage, so it's always choosing either. Most summoner nodes are in high ES area and have less life nodes, so making pure life summoner seems wasteful for resources. Lots of summoner gear is also ES based.

Thanks guys! I managed to raise ES to 7.7k. Now seems a lot better^) I changed privacy settings if u wanna take a look.

Последняя редакция: alexandro_108. Время: 24 апр. 2018 г., 12:50:43
Looking to start tuning my character for late game, wanted to run my gear by you and get some thoughts. Thank you so much for a VERY fun build.
Hello best build which i play!...Some advice for upgrade my gear ? tnx so much
Still living this build.

I got sintrek for dex and great move speed and of course high ES. I vaaled it and got +1 level to gems attached to my curses. Anyone had any luck with rathpith being corrupted to something useful?
"
mika2salo написал:

"

Hey :)

Problem is that there is no cold "channeling" skill so cast when channeling links cant be used. You would want to use cold based damage for EE (Elemental Equilibrium) as Golems would do light damage and Specs fire damage.

Links would be pretty much same for Golems if you want clear speed. Golem -> Empower -> GMP -> Echo -> Minion Damage -> Cont Dest

EE skill cold be something like Freezing Pulse with GMP.

Lightning golem are good single target dps, as their "orb of storm" (i bet it's something like that) deal damage more consistently than flame golem, but for mapping they are a less efficient I think

You can try the following for mapping (it also looks like this can do everything too, see source):
1) Summon Lightning Golem
2) Minion Damage
3) Spell Echo
4) Greater Multiple Projectiles
5) Pierce
6) Added Lightning

And for boss:
1) Summon Lightning Golem
2) Minion Damage
3) Spell Echo
4) Added Lightning Damage
5) Elemental Focus
6) Increased Duration

Source of suggestions

The issue is actually the skill for curse on hit or the channeling skill. So unless you use incinerate or flameblast, you'll have to use other options, such as freezing pulse or frostbolt (because piercing is always better) and leave the CWC (which is not mandatory if you don't play necro)
My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251
Последняя редакция: Anakhon. Время: 24 апр. 2018 г., 17:46:56
"
kayella написал:
"
mika2salo написал:

Btw, excellent helmet you have ;)

Checking poe.trade daily pays off. I bought it for 5ex 20c!

"
mika2salo написал:

"

Lightning golems don't have an aoe attack, so they're rubbish for clear speed compared to flame golems (aoe fireball spam). They also don't synergise well with TV (TV applies fire res debuff, so helps flame golems do more damage). Lightning golems also gives a lightning damage aura, so they'll mess up your EE.

So i copied OP's build and he uses lightning golems. Then i read this ^^ so now a little confused.
The "20% increased golem damage for each TYPE of golem you have summoned" from Primordial Harmony jewels would be very hard to beat i imagine?
Thoughts?
Looks like rathpith glove can get 4% block spells, looks like Im burning more currency...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация