[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
EDMOSES написал:
So i copied OP's build and he uses lightning golems. Then i read this ^^ so now a little confused.
The "20% increased golem damage for each TYPE of golem you have summoned" from Primordial Harmony jewels would be very hard to beat i imagine?
Thoughts?

Actually, if you play necro, this bonus do not compensate the lack of 1/4 flame golem, so 4x flame golem is better.

If you play elementalist, as you benefit from this + the ascendancy + the fact you can have 6-7 golems easily, here it makes sense to have 4x flame + ice + thunder for the Harmony bonus.

Also, the above discussion is about having full lightning golems, not just "one more with flame golems"

"
kayella написал:

Lightning golems don't have an aoe attack, so they're rubbish for clear speed compared to flame golems (aoe fireball spam). They also don't synergise well with TV (TV applies fire res debuff, so helps flame golems do more damage). Lightning golems also gives a lightning damage aura, so they'll mess up your EE.

True, that's why you "should" take avatar of fire to avoid doing something else than fire.
Also if you go for lightning golems, Maligaro's Muse or Stygian revenant (a8 rotting core) are better imho.
The other solution is to go for ice skill spectre, like Merveil Blessed, to apply chill/freeze everywhere, so it improves survivability.
My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251
Последняя редакция: Anakhon. Время: 25 апр. 2018 г., 3:34:56
"
Lightning golems don't have an aoe attack, so they're rubbish for clear speed compared to flame golems (aoe fireball spam). They also don't synergise well with TV (TV applies fire res debuff, so helps flame golems do more damage). Lightning golems also gives a lightning damage aura, so they'll mess up your EE.

"
Lightning golem are good single target dps, as their "orb of storm" (i bet it's something like that) deal damage more consistently than flame golem, but for mapping they are a less efficient I think

You can try the following for mapping (it also looks like this can do everything too, see source):
1) Summon Lightning Golem
2) Minion Damage
3) Spell Echo
4) Greater Multiple Projectiles
5) Pierce
6) Added Lightning

And for boss:
1) Summon Lightning Golem
2) Minion Damage
3) Spell Echo
4) Added Lightning Damage
5) Elemental Focus
6) Increased Duration

Source of suggestions

The issue is actually the skill for curse on hit or the channeling skill. So unless you use incinerate or flameblast, you'll have to use other options, such as freezing pulse or frostbolt (because piercing is always better) and leave the CWC (which is not mandatory if you don't play necro)

"
So i copied OP's build and he uses lightning golems. Then i read this ^^ so now a little confused.
The "20% increased golem damage for each TYPE of golem you have summoned" from Primordial Harmony jewels would be very hard to beat i imagine?
Thoughts?

"
Actually, if you play necro, this bonus do not compensate the lack of 1/4 flame golem, so 4x flame golem is better.

If you play elementalist, as you benefit from this + the ascendancy + the fact you can have 6-7 golems easily, here it makes sense to have 4x flame + ice + thunder for the Harmony bonus.

Also, the above discussion is about having full lightning golems, not just "one more with flame golems"

"
True, that's why you "should" take avatar of fire to avoid doing something else than fire.
Also if you go for lightning golems, Maligaro's Muse or Stygian revenant (a8 rotting core) are better imho.
The other solution is to go for ice skill spectre, like Merveil Blessed, to apply chill/freeze everywhere, so it improves survivability.

Hello :)

Ah, yep. I forgot about their lightning damage aura... Loss of both TV fire res debuff and Elemental Equilibrium us pretty high price. You probably need some fire skill to proc EE with avatar of fire, and then TV specs damage would get lower.

Corrupt Skin of the loyal with white sockets would be probably best armor for Lightning Golems as you can then swap between clearspeed and boss damage setups as they use some different colors.

I only recommend using Lightning Golems if you really know what you are doing. They are however next best Golems after Flame Golems. This just means that rest of Golems expect Flame and Lightning are almost totally useless.

"
I finally got around to recording something worthwhile, a T16 elder guardian.

https://youtu.be/ctIt6Evn84Y

I think I play it a little differently to your old style; I try to have phase run and quicksilver up 100%; and I just run through/around packs and the boss.

Hey :)

Gz on very smooth run!

I like how you showed gear before run. Makes it easier for player without Pob.

Phasing really helps if not spamming Storm Burst all the time. Overall setup looks personal and works very well ;)

"
Thanks guys! I managed to raise ES to 7.7k. Now seems a lot better^) I changed privacy settings if u wanna take a look.

Hey :)

Gloves are looking pretty good. I would still trade / craft Crystal belt with better resistances, so that you can get rings with max HP / ES and not worry so much about res in them.

You are still missing Elemental resistance nodes from tree, and Skin of the Loyal would work better as armor with good HP / ES gear.

"
Looking to start tuning my character for late game, wanted to run my gear by you and get some thoughts. Thank you so much for a VERY fun build.

Thanks for support ^^

Gear and gems look great.

Cast When damage taken -> Contocation might work better with level 1 on both, but its matter of preference if you want to take more damage before minions teleport to you.

Shield charge and storm burst should be also kept as level 1 to keep mana cost as low as possible. Otherwise you will have trouble enabling all curses and still casting skills.

I would still buy Flame Golem 21/0 as it costs only 10c and level is much more important that quality. Empower 3 also helps but your Emp 2 dings soon anyway. Slower projectiles gives "more" damage instead of increased from Culling Strike, which will give Golems huge damage buff. I would change Slow Proj instead of Cull Strike.

+1 level boots and Enhance 4 will make big difference if you manage to get them, but TC will protect against trash already.

Rathpith could use higher roll if wanting to min-max. Spell damage doesn't matter at all, so even 58%+ block rolls can be pretty cheap.

"
Hello best build which i play!...Some advice for upgrade my gear ? tnx so much

Hey and thanks for support ^^

Try to socket desecrate in gloves before Offering. Cast While Channeling triggers in order left-up, right-up, right-down, left-down.

Belt looks ok, but try to get :
- Gloves with (150+ ES, 40+ HP, resists)
- Rings with (40+ ES, 40+ HP, resists)

Skin of Loyal boosts all ES with 100% so its most important mod.

Other than EHP (HP + ES) stacking, looks very good :)

"
Still living this build.

I got sintrek for dex and great move speed and of course high ES. I vaaled it and got +1 level to gems attached to my curses. Anyone had any luck with rathpith being corrupted to something useful?

"
Looks like rathpith glove can get 4% block spells, looks like Im burning more currency...

Hi :)

Rathpith can have at least chance to block spells and +1 to socketed gems, if you want to boost Discipline by extra level.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 25 апр. 2018 г., 7:34:41
Thank you for the in depth response.

At what point do you drop primordial might for primordial harmony? Just for big boss fights?
Always though 1 anima, 1 might and the rest all harmonies? Never drop the might. Having said that i see i am running a 4th Primordial, a Primordial eminence.
Maybe refer to OP he is the Golem Master (G.M.) lol.
Use all harmonies, use 1 Might, use 1 Eminence????
Seems all are pretty good.
At 1 stage i was using a lot of Primordial Might jewels and re summoning as soon as i could to get the Might bonuses. Never did find out if that was a good strategy.
Hey :) sorry if it was been already answered, but I dont understood well, if I put gloves with ele weakness to AG, should I remove EW gem from my setup or I can put different curse like flamability.I know I can have just 2 curses at a time, but does the AG curse counts as second or its on his own?
If its counts as second, whats the point to apply 11-12 lvl EW instead of lvl 20 that I already apply with blashemy?
"
EDMOSES написал:
Always though 1 anima, 1 might and the rest all harmonies? Never drop the might. Having said that i see i am running a 4th Primordial, a Primordial eminence.
At 1 stage i was using a lot of Primordial Might jewels and re summoning as soon as i could to get the Might bonuses. Never did find out if that was a good strategy.

Interesting, would love to hear what OP has to say.
"
phocas99 написал:
Thank you for the in depth response.

At what point do you drop primordial might for primordial harmony? Just for big boss fights?

"

"
Interesting, would love to hear what OP has to say.

Hello :)

I don't switch Primordial jewels at all. I just make sure i have :
- 1x Anima
- 1x Might
- 1x Rare if needed to cap Golems ele res
- Rest as Harmonies

Harmonies give Golems triple benefit as they lower their internal skill cool-down, boost their damage and regen.

Mights summon bonus is very minimal as Golems need a moment to start shooting at enemy again. Might is used to let Golems keep target on enemies farther from character as recasting Golems can lower total DPS and takes focus from battle.

Eminence boosts Golems cast speed, but Golems cant cast faster than their cooldown ends. So Harmony is better choice for Golems as stacking them lets Golems cast as often as they can.

"
Hey :) sorry if it was been already answered, but I dont understood well, if I put gloves with ele weakness to AG, should I remove EW gem from my setup or I can put different curse like flamability.I know I can have just 2 curses at a time, but does the AG curse counts as second or its on his own?
If its counts as second, whats the point to apply 11-12 lvl EW instead of lvl 20 that I already apply with blashemy?

Hi :)

Animate Guardians curse on hit gloves are pretty much optional now that build runs 2x active curses. It still makes sure that if enemy is not in blasphemys range, Animate Guardian will still curse it with lower level of Ele Weak maximizing DPS.

If you use curse on hit in AG and want to run third curse as Occultist, you can change Ele Weak from curse links to any curse that scales with quality. Good choices are projectile Weakness and Enfeeble.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 26 апр. 2018 г., 14:31:07
You say the build is "Noob friendly" and "Play style is extremely inactive". That sounds good for me.

You also say "Necromancer is one of the hardest but most rewarding classes to play".

What makes it hard to play?
Thinking about rolling this build whats the best ascendancy tho?
"
Nick18 написал:
Thinking about rolling this build whats the best ascendancy tho?

The one that fit your way of playing :)
My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация