[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
0sync0 написал:
You say the build is "Noob friendly" and "Play style is extremely inactive". That sounds good for me.

You also say "Necromancer is one of the hardest but most rewarding classes to play".

What makes it hard to play?

Hello :)

Build is pretty hard to setup right if doing summoner for first time. Usually builds stack damage and HP, but with summoner its more denial based as you try to not get hit at all and focus on minions doing the damage. This involves setting lots of different mechanics and there is lots of room to make errors if starting to customize too early.

However when build is setup properly and working, its very safe and easy to play. You press movement button and sometimes Elemental Equilibrium skill Storm Burst. Other functions are not really needed.

Temporal Chains and high EHP (HP + ES) make trashmobs very safe to deal with. Boss kiting is however needed as build has very low armor and high physical boss hits (Minotaur & Shaper) can 1-shot. The hits are however nicely manifested and with practice can be totally avoided.

"
Thinking about rolling this build whats the best ascendancy tho?

"
The one that fit your way of playing :)

Hey :)

There is no really best Ascendancy class anymore.

Necromancer gives balance between damage and defense while being new player friendly and most affordable.

Elementalist gives equally good if not even better damage while still having most of the defenses.

Occutist is tankiest of all chars when equipped with good endgame gear. It is however most dependant on having good gear before being able to deal good damage. Ability to curse hexproof enemies and exploding mobs makes Occutist great party support / solo char.

I recommend starting as Necro and later trying out other classes when mechanics are familiar. Trees and gear are almost identical, so switching between Ascendancies is pretty cheap.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 27 апр. 2018 г., 15:19:53
Hi Mika, any comments on new reworked gem:

"The Chance to Ignite Support Gem has been renamed to Combustion Support. Enemies ignited by supported skills lose up to 19% fire resistance. At gem level 20, it has 29% more fire damage, 49% chance to ignite, and -19% fire resistance on ignited enemies."

From https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2137408

May add it to TV?
Последняя редакция: Caleb_5490. Время: 27 апр. 2018 г., 22:24:58
Like we could replace Elemental Focus for Combustion to increase also more Golem ST damage.

Also worth noting:

*We would like to update the way that Elemental Equilibrium works in the future. At the moment it provides a significant bonus that goes against its intended use. Most notably, it currently has a non-penalised 50% reduction of resistances on enemies. A single keystone on the passive tree shouldn't be providing such a significant damage boost unless there's a significant investment required first. We don't want it to be necessary for ignite builds but with the way that it works now it can feel like that's the case. Changing this involves a much more significant rebalance of various skills which is likely to happen later.

We would also like to look at the way curses work. Ultimately, we want to rebalance them entirely with a particular focus on their effectiveness against bosses - making them stronger against bosses while minimising the difference in their effectiveness against boss and non-boss enemies. Again, this is part of a much larger rework and not possible to do immediately but it's something that's on our radar.*
Hello! That do u think of using shield with "recovering energy shield when you block" mod? Can it really tank with proper setup?
Alexandro, if you're playing the Necromancer version definitely. The big boss hits that can one shot you still need to be dodged obviously, but others can be ignored. I'm playing a different summoner build this league, not flame golems, but the concept is still the same. I'm at 75/75 block with Rumi's and bone offering up with only two reckless defense jewels. I can stand in the middle of packs and life gained from shaper shield and bone offering refills my life faster than mobs can drain it.
"
Caleb_5490 написал:
Hi Mika, any comments on new reworked gem:

"The Chance to Ignite Support Gem has been renamed to Combustion Support. Enemies ignited by supported skills lose up to 19% fire resistance. At gem level 20, it has 29% more fire damage, 49% chance to ignite, and -19% fire resistance on ignited enemies."

From https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2137408

May add it to TV?

"
Like we could replace Elemental Focus for Combustion to increase also more Golem ST damage.

Also worth noting:

*We would like to update the way that Elemental Equilibrium works in the future. At the moment it provides a significant bonus that goes against its intended use. Most notably, it currently has a non-penalised 50% reduction of resistances on enemies. A single keystone on the passive tree shouldn't be providing such a significant damage boost unless there's a significant investment required first. We don't want it to be necessary for ignite builds but with the way that it works now it can feel like that's the case. Changing this involves a much more significant rebalance of various skills which is likely to happen later.

We would also like to look at the way curses work. Ultimately, we want to rebalance them entirely with a particular focus on their effectiveness against bosses - making them stronger against bosses while minimising the difference in their effectiveness against boss and non-boss enemies. Again, this is part of a much larger rework and not possible to do immediately but it's something that's on our radar.*

I think both Elemental Equilibrium change and combustion gem are somewhat linked. Someone has made nice pic about current EE usage :

As can be seen all 3x very popular builds use EE for huge damage boost and none of them uses EE as it was originally meant to be used (alternating 2x different elements). Change has been coming for some time already.

Combustions lower fire res debuff makes it good replacement for EE if it gets totally nerfed. Also switching Controlled Destruction to Fire Pene lets Golems do almost equal damage even without EE. Maybe Switching Swift Affliction to Combustion on TV specs?

For curse change I hope that we get more effect on bosses, as curses are almost useless against Shaper tier bosses. There might be some added curse effect reduction to normal / magic mobs in high tier maps, but if they wont heavily nerf Temp Chains trash mobs wont still pose any threat.

"
Hello! That do u think of using shield with "recovering energy shield when you block" mod? Can it really tank with proper setup?

"
Alexandro, if you're playing the Necromancer version definitely. The big boss hits that can one shot you still need to be dodged obviously, but others can be ignored. I'm playing a different summoner build this league, not flame golems, but the concept is still the same. I'm at 75/75 block with Rumi's and bone offering up with only two reckless defense jewels. I can stand in the middle of packs and life gained from shaper shield and bone offering refills my life faster than mobs can drain it.

Hi :)

The mod might be pretty good. I haven't tested it myself as I'm more kite type player and don't trust only block. Reckless Defenses give nice boost to block, but also lowers Golems damage. I guess it's about finding balance between offense and defense.

I also recommend trying to cap block only on Necromancer, using Bone Offering. It's still better to kite at least Minotaurs burrow and Shapers slam.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 28 апр. 2018 г., 14:35:23
Anyone knows if ice golems summoned by Lunar Devotee are triggering bonuses for having multiple golems?

I think they are somehow affected, 2 devotee and 4 ice golems on my screen
"
TheMaciej написал:
Anyone knows if ice golems summoned by Lunar Devotee are triggering bonuses for having multiple golems?

I think they are somehow affected, 2 devotee and 4 ice golems on my screen

The Golems summoned by Devotees are counted as the Specters summons, so they will not get your minion damage. You can't also get any buffs from them being summoned as you are not the one summoning them.

Same thing with Spectral Tactician Specs that summons Summon Raging Spirits. They can get over 100+ SRS, but they wont get your minions damage so their damage is extremely low.
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 29 апр. 2018 г., 16:49:20
Any thoughts for grandmaster map? Only thing in game that can kill my golems. Using ES chest not SOTL.
Hi I have a question.

What would be the best gem swap for the chest piece? I play on xbox and there are no "skin of the loyal" with these gems set up. And you can't alter the sockets.

I could swap a blue for a green pretty easy. Think its worth it over a standard 6 link for the extra 2 golem levels?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация