[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

I tried SOTL, also on xbox.... I get more ES out of a boss ES rare. Plus I happened to get tri res and life.
"
Deklnu написал:
Any thoughts for grandmaster map? Only thing in game that can kill my golems. Using ES chest not SOTL.

Hello :)

Hall of GM is one of the hardest maps in game and only few builds can clear it. Golems can do it, but be prepared to summon them dozens of times. Specters and Animate Guardian will die for sure, so be prepared to summon new Specs after the maps and don't take AG out at all.

When using only Golems, I recommend using Storm Burst near the wall so that Golems will go next to the wall. That way when you activate next wave, Golems will be first targets for GMs.

I recommend charging back as soon as possible as Golems will be dead in few seconds, but will take about 50% of waves GMs with them. Resummon Golems in safe distance and then use Storm Burst to move Golems in front of you to pull aggro.

There are some Cast when damage taken tanks that Golems can't kill. When you meet one, make sure its only enemy left from wave, unsummon Golems and switch Scorching Ray to Golems gems. SR wont hit the enemy so the CWDT wont trigger and give them HP back. Links I use are :

Scorching Ray(level 20) - Faster Casting - Burning Damage - Less Duration - Swift Affliction - Empower

but can vary.

I have 2x GM videos with old setup and info about how to go GM :

https://youtu.be/WXbrNNPYwnY

https://youtu.be/ZMzsckElrQg

"
Hi I have a question.

What would be the best gem swap for the chest piece? I play on xbox and there are no "skin of the loyal" with these gems set up. And you can't alter the sockets.

I could swap a blue for a green pretty easy. Think its worth it over a standard 6 link for the extra 2 golem levels?

"
I tried SOTL, also on xbox.... I get more ES out of a boss ES rare. Plus I happened to get tri res and life.

Hey :)

Sotl gives "100% increased Global Defences" which means that it Gives 100% increased energy shield for each ES in other gear. Once you get good endgame rings, amulet, gloves and crystal belt Sotl will give you about 350-400 flat ES worth.

Sotl can be bought in 3x color setups :
- 2r1g3b (Golem -> Empower -> GMP -> Minion Damage -> Echo -> Cont Dest)
- 3r1g2b (Golem -> Empower -> Fire Pene -> GMP -> Minion Damage -> Echo)
- 2r2g2b (Golem -> Empower -> GMP -> Slower Projectiles -> Minion Damage -> Echo)

All combinations are able to do all content. Last combination costs about 20c and has 20% less damage than first 2x though.

Other nice armors are :
- Vis Mortis
- Shavronne's Wrappings
- Any high ES rare

They are ofc best when they are 6-linked for damage boost.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 1 мая 2018 г., 4:02:07
Sorry for being stupid but i am really confused as to what would be the best golem set for single high end boss. This is for Elementalist.
3 Specters and 6 Flame Golems - works really well.
Then start substituting Flame Golems for Ice - Lightning - even an Earth Golem.

What is the optimum setup for high end bosses?
Thanks.

P.S. i am using a +1 to gems Beast Fur chest, this should be very good for the build? if not then what would be considered op?
"
EDMOSES написал:
Sorry for being stupid but i am really confused as to what would be the best golem set for single high end boss. This is for Elementalist.

Thanks.

P.S. i am using a +1 to gems Beast Fur chest, this should be very good for the build? if not then what would be considered op?

6 flames will have the best dps
4+1+1 will have slightly less dps, but you are immune to status ailment (such as freeze/chill/shock/burn which can be helpful on bosses, if you use flame, lightning, ice golems).
Both will be optimum, just depends on what you look for (best dps, good dps but more defense layer, etc)

For The Beast Fur Shawl, I think only the ES bonuses / AOE boost is useful actually.
The +5% damage taken are a bit... bad as you will take more damage :/

"
mika2salo написал:
Other nice armors are :
- Vis Mortis
- Shavronne's Wrappings
- Any high ES rare

In addition: SOTL is good too (+1 gem and +100% global defense increases you ES)
My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251
Последняя редакция: Anakhon. Время: 2 мая 2018 г., 4:54:45
Hello again, I took your advice and made some change idk should I change the boots for + 1 spectres or just stay with the bleeding immune
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/post-reply/1827487
ign ArcyAscend xd
"
EDMOSES написал:

Thanks.

"
6 flames will have the best dps
4+1+1 will have slightly less dps, but you are immune to status ailment (such as freeze/chill/shock/burn which can be helpful on bosses, if you use flame, lightning, ice golems).
Both will be optimum, just depends on what you look for (best dps, good dps but more defense layer, etc)

For The Beast Fur Shawl, I think only the ES bonuses / AOE boost is useful actually.
The +5% damage taken are a bit... bad as you will take more damage :/

Hello :)

Yep, 6x Golems + 3x Specters has best damage. Shifting to multiple Golem types for elemental status immunities or dropping 1x Specter for Death's Doors and bleed immunity are all quality-of-life updates and cost some DPS.

Switching to 3x Golems types drops DPS by about 20%, but gives elemental status immunity and with chance to blind gloves gives extra Golems chance to keep boss perma blinded. Status immunities are however extremely nice, so cost to DPS is not that bad.

Switching boots to Death's Doors costs 20-30% total boss damage as TV specs really matter in boss fights. I'm too lazy to use bleed flask so I really love the bleed immunity but effect on DPS is noticable.

Beast fur only has high ES and 10% area of effect. No other lines affect the build expect you taking 5% increased damage. With high level gear Skin of the Loyal gives about 350-400 flat ES compared to Beasts 550. You get extra level, but your Beast fur is already +1 corrupt. I'd say they are about equal as you get now 200 more ES, but take 5% increased damage vs less ES but also less damage taken from Sotl.

If you really want to boost DPS, I recommend switching shield to Victarios Clarity and takins Necromantic Aegis. As you are Elementalist, your chance to block is pretty low without Bone offering affecting you. Charges really boost Golems and TV specs damage.

"
In addition: SOTL is good too (+1 gem and +100% global defense increases you ES)

Hi :)

Yep, Sotl is ofc best but there was not right color sotl in xbox trade.

"
Hello again, I took your advice and made some change idk should I change the boots for + 1 spectres or just stay with the bleeding immune
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/post-reply/1827487
ign ArcyAscend xd

Hey :)

Your gloves, rings and belt are now excellent. Very high EHP and good resistances.

Using Death's Doors depends purely on how you like to play. I hate using flasks and dying to desync bleed, ignite, etc so I happily trade 1/4-1/3 of total damage to easier mapping. DPS change is however noticable as 6x Flöame Golems and 3x Specs kill boss even quicker.

If you want to use Death's Doors for bleed immunity, I recommend also using Ice and Lightning Golems. The line "50% increased Elemental Ailment Duration on You" is pretty dangerous if you are not immune to elemental status or like to press anti freeze / shock flasks often. The Status immunities are the thing that enable using Death's Doors in the first place without penalty.

Btw, very nice enhancement in helmet ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 2 мая 2018 г., 12:03:41
Hi Mika,

Just want to say thanks for the advice and replies. Really awesome build.
will this build be a good league starter for the flashback league?
thanks for reply Mika, its really help me a lot
"
streakgreen написал:
will this build be a good league starter for the flashback league?

as you need to start by using spectres, you can start with that build and switch to golem later.
Just keep in mind you won't be able to change ascendancy in the flashback event.
My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация