[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Got a few to level right after the update hit.

Saw your video and just decided to upgraded right to 21.

This looks like it will be very nice in delve, and I'm super excited about that.

As a side note, I'm over 25 deep in AG gems and still no level 21, feels bad, but it's a very cheap gem to off hand level
"
So I changed my privacy if you wanted to look. Main thing is I'm not currently playing golemancer, Sorry about that I guess I wasn't clear about saying that in the first place. XD

I just wanted to add AG to my Deaths Oath build, so everything i listed was the only things helping the golem for my build, I have no necro aegis or other minion health / regen from the tree. However I did cap his resist thanks to cold res on gloves + armour, and I rolled a pretty good helm for him with 40% fire res and 35% lightning res which should have capped him out without needing res from boots.

I know this DO build isn't your specialty, but i was just curious your opinion on AG in general and whether or not he can work without Necro Aegis and so on.

Hello :)

Np, that clears things a lot!

I guess there are some reasons.

1)
Usually AG has Necro Aegis + shield = 25% block

or no Necro Aegis but Bone Offer = 35% block

However you are not running any extra block for AG, so it has only block from Dying breath. This make AG take lot more damage in big packs.

2)
You are missing regen from Sacrifice, near "Death Attunement" and from Necros Ascendancy nodes. This means that AG will have 1% from regen from Righteous army and 5% form armor. It can work in most cases, but with low block chance AG regen can be out-damaged.

AG should work in your setup, but you need to have all gems at max level and maybe in +1 corrupt level item. You can also link "Fortify" to AG if you can replace "blink arrow". This makes take 20% less damage per hit.

Enhance 4 will cap Temporal Chains near -75% which makes AG take even less hits. However make sure that AG will be in TC range as it will take 4x more hits outside or its range.

As extra info which is not listed often is that AG shares your curse limit AND has its own curse limit :

1) You have 2x curse limit, AG has 1x curse limit and "Asenath's Gentle Touch" gloves with Ele Weak on hit (double curse gloves)

AG will be able to only apply one curse, as it has 1x curse limit

2) You have 2x curse limit, AG has 2x curse limit (using "Windshriek") and "Asenath's Gentle Touch" gloves with Ele Weak on hit (double curse gloves)

AG will be able to apply both curses, as it has 2x curse limit and you have 2x curse limit

3) You have 1x curse limit, AG has 2x curse limit (using "Windshriek") and "Asenath's Gentle Touch" gloves with Ele Weak on hit (double curse gloves)

AG will be able to only apply one curse, as you have 1x curse limit

I did the tests few years ago, but I'm still 95% it's valid. Hope this helps you create your ideal support AG ;)

"
Got a few to level right after the update hit.

Saw your video and just decided to upgraded right to 21.

This looks like it will be very nice in delve, and I'm super excited about that.

As a side note, I'm over 25 deep in AG gems and still no level 21, feels bad, but it's a very cheap gem to off hand level

Hi :)

Gz on getting 21/20! There are not that many even in trade yet.

I tested the gem with some guild officers yesterday and all agree that the DPS / clear speed boost is huge.

Corrupting AG is pain, Luckily they are fast to level to 20, if you can spam GCP to get them to 20/20 before corrupt. The speed boost from quality is huge, so 21/0 also works but is not that fun to use.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Edit: Good idea for this league. Get ES, with itemlevel Elder helmet base. Craft it using chaos-crafting Tiny's Trial :D. A LOT cheaper! +% quality from fossils and veiled mods is also nice addition!

OP, can you include fossils crafting +1 Specters / movement speed / res / life boots in crafting section?

Examples:

"
Crafting instruction:
1. Get top-tier, itemlevel (83+ for +30% movement, 86+ for +35% movement) no-elder, no-shaper boots base
2. Get 3-socket Resonator
3. Get these fossils: Dense (no life mods, more armour/ev/es mods), Bound (more minion/aura mods), Pristine (more life mods, no armour/ev/es mods)
(optional) 4. Craft quality (probably not worth it) and enchantments (if not two-toned boots) using Syndicate and Delve fossils.

Explanation:
To have maximal chance of getting boots with life, res, movement speed and +1 specters we need to restrict possible mods. We do it in two ways:

1) Fossils (Pristine & Dense): they exclude life, es, ev and armour mods leaving us with very small pool of possible prefixes and suffixes. In general: at this point we can get only res, mana, movement speed, item rarity, stats and some other mods.

2) Itembase: if we use no-elder and no-shaper boots we are restricted only to three prefixes (+mana, +% movement speed and +% rarity). If we decide to use no-es itembase (you can go with two-toned boots to have more res) we drop to two possible prefixes. Why not Elder/Shaper? Q&A below.

3) Fossils (Bound): adds one more possible suffix: +1 Specters

4) Master-crafting: we craft life in the prefix slot

While fossil-crafting we are down to:

PREFIX:
+% movement speed
+% rarity of items found
(if es-base) +mana

SUFFIX:
+Int/Dex/Str
+% rarity of items found
+res (Fire/Cold/Lightning/Chaos)
+% increased Stun and Block Recovery
-% reduced Attribute Requirements
+1 maximum Specters

As you can see it is quite easy to hit the right combination of prefix-suffix. Price is not too high (83+ base is under 1c, fossils would be around 10-15c, resonator around 1c).

Q&A
Why no-Elder / no-Shaper?
1) Bases will be pricier, 2) chance to get the right mods combinations will be lower (Shaper: +1 prefix, +6 suffixes, Elder: +3 prefixes, +4 suffixes).

Should I go with Two-toned boots?
It can be good option if you are not interested in vaal implicit or Enchantments. With over-capped resistances I would go with enchantments: dodge chance / spell-dodge chance / life regen / movement speed.

Последняя редакция: Fukurokage. Время: 11 янв. 2019 г., 8:18:16
What do you guys think of the passive "Chaos Inoculation" together with the offhand shield "Apep's Supremacy".

We would be immune to Chaos and Bleeding and could therefore use a different amulet that Chayula!

And what about The Queen's Hunger Vaal Regalia for us or the Animate Guardian??? Lots of possiblities..

Thoughts???

PS: Is it of any use if our Weapon has the corrupted mods:

"% chance to Fortify on Melee hit"

or

"% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill"

or won't these get triggered by our minions?

Thanks!
Последняя редакция: Dan_Rey. Время: 11 янв. 2019 г., 13:26:40
"
Dan_Rey написал:
What do you guys think of the passive "Chaos Inoculation" together with the offhand shield "Apep's Supremacy".

We would be immune to Chaos and Bleeding and could therefore use a different amulet that Chayula!

I think that current setup gives more effective life total then going CI. But I would need to check your suggestion.

"
Dan_Rey написал:

Is it of any use if our Weapon has the corrupted mods:

"% chance to Fortify on Melee hit"

or

"% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill" ?

Thanks!

"On Kill" effect would not be triggered often, even when using culling strike.
"On Melee hit" Fortify is an option, but not a good one (in compare with Phasing): remember that it is a chance (so you need to be involved in combat most of the time) and melee (so you need to be up-close).

Mods like you discribed would be ok but in case of a build fighting along minions (Dominating Blow + minions or sth like that).
What do you guys think?

The Queen's Hunger
Vaal Regalia

Rarity: Unique

--------
Energy Shield: 375 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 68
Int: 194
--------
Sockets: B-B-G-B-B-R
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
Trigger Level 20 Bone Offering, Flesh Offering or Spirit Offering every 5 seconds
Offering Skills Triggered this way also affect you
Your Offerings have 25% reduced Effect on you
6% increased Cast Speed
130% increased Energy Shield
9% increased maximum Life
You can apply an additional Curse
120 Energy Shield Regenerated per second while a Rare or Unique Enemy is Nearby
--------
In their crimson nightmare, the Vaal are still sacrificing themselves to her glory and beauty.
They stab their own hearts and cry out in ecstasy, only to rise again.
--------

-> Opens up 2 Ascendancy Passives and the whole gloves gems
Последняя редакция: Dan_Rey. Время: 11 янв. 2019 г., 14:06:35
Hey Mika, does your guild have any more space?

also how do i craft that unset ring with +3 gems and all those mods?

Also not sure whaT I'm doing wrong but i went into a t15 and i got like 2-3 hit could you check my gear and see whats up?
Последняя редакция: TrueConspiracy. Время: 12 янв. 2019 г., 3:25:58
hey just about ur opinion :D

Soul's Wick Cobalt Jewel
+2 to maximum number of Spectres
50% reduced Mana Cost of Raise Spectre
Spectres have 1000% increased Critical Strike Chance
Spectres have a Base Duration of 20 seconds Spectres do not travel between Areas

"
KingNathan написал:
Hey Mika, does your guild have any more space?

also how do i craft that unset ring with +3 gems and all those mods?

Also not sure whaT I'm doing wrong but i went into a t15 and i got like 2-3 hit could you check my gear and see whats up?

Not Mika, but you are trying to use two curses but don't have the skill allocated to be able to use two of them.

Ahh, thank you very much!
I was trying to look over my tree to see what I've missed but I couldn't find it, I saw on my tree i had 4 points left and he had 2. what else should I put the points in?

actually now I dont have any points to spare, I know the char I'm looking at is lv 100 so it has 3 more skill points than I (with 2 left over, unused). However, seems that he has more than that. I could not find any left over points to invest in the last node for that one curse.

Additionally, I do not have the points to get the "Sanctity" node. As well as the four nodes that lead into the jewel socket past "Alacrity".

I did the "/passives" command and it says I have 120 total AND allocated points.

So I took a point out of one of the lifes nodes connected to "Discipline and Training". Which doesn't solve the problem, but I'm still wondering.
Последняя редакция: TrueConspiracy. Время: 12 янв. 2019 г., 10:13:11

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация