[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
styg написал:
What flasks are you all using?

I am using:
Forbidden Taste - insta healing
The sorrow of the Divine - shield healing
Rotgut - to go faster

still looking for 2 slots to fill in

I could prob drop my mana flask since the only mana I use is 2 per phase run, but have not decided if I really want to or not yet.

Edit: I guess really looking at mine I should re-roll my silver to have something better than the flask charge part.
Последняя редакция: sumfight. Время: 9 янв. 2019 г., 14:38:08
"
rareshelu написал:
i'm trying to level up a witch to try out this build but the leveling experience is abysmal. What am i doing wrong and how can i improve it?

Don't try and go golems or summons only until you get your jewel slots and can pull out at least three golems. Much easier to rely on a self-cast skill while leveling to about 40 or so. Something like Storm Brand, Freezing Pulse, or Arc.

Once I had three golems out, and my Primordial Jewels in place, the golems were killing everything no problem. It does feel a little slow just because you have to lead them around and they can lag behind.

Was really trying for maim corruption, but I'll take that one too.
"
The AG's Gloves Mod "curse on hit" with "elemental weakness lvl 12" would only be of any help if you tell us what to use instead of Elemental Weakness Gem.

Because most of us do not have an Chayula Amulet with "+1 Curse on enemy" and can therefore apply our Temporal Chains, our Elemental Weakness AND the Animate Guardian's Elemental Weakness LvL 12 Curse.

Otherwise we won't be able to apply the third Curse or our high level EW gets overwritten by the AG's lvl 12 one..

BTW: What about mentioning some good corrupted mods for all those AG items like "% increased HP" ? :)

Thanks

"
ASAIK the highest level curse will always take precedence. So if we move into range, our curse overwrites the AG's curse. But if we are too far away to apply a curse, it's a nice extra that the AG is applying Elemental Weakness.

Hello :)

Yep, highest level curse of same type takes place when you and both AG are on same area.

Gloves are meant to curse beyond your Blashpemys range and AG wont lower your damage while inside Blasphemy.

The idea about nice corrupts is very good. The prices are just ridiculously high. For example the Victarios flight boots with 10% movement speed can cost 1 ex and Grutkhuls Pelt with 1% max ele res multiple exalts. I will try to find some decently costed corrupts and add them to the list later ;)

"
Following this now - my first golemancer build of any kind! Pretty excited.

Do have a question though. Why run 'Elemental Weakness' as a second cures instead of 'Flammability'. Would not 'Flammability' provide more to us since it removes more fire resistance and adds more chance to ignite?

Thanks!

Hi :)

Elemental Weakness scales better with quality from "Enhance" than Flammability. Flamma gets only chance to ignite from quality, while Ele Weak will be more effective in the end than Flamme with lvl 3-4 Enhance.

"
What flasks are you all using?

I am using:
Forbidden Taste - insta healing
The sorrow of the Divine - shield healing
Rotgut - to go faster

still looking for 2 slots to fill in

"
I could prob drop my mana flask since the only mana I use is 2 per phase run, but have not decided if I really want to or not yet.

Edit: I guess really looking at mine I should re-roll my silver to have something better than the flask charge part.

Anti-burn / -freeze flasks are very good to have. Anti-bleeding is also excellent against certain bosses like Hydra.

If you fight often against Shaper / Uber Elder phys & cold res flasks are also good choices. That way you have less gear swap when you enter the fight.

"
i'm trying to level up a witch to try out this build but the leveling experience is abysmal. What am i doing wrong and how can i improve it?

"
Don't try and go golems or summons only until you get your jewel slots and can pull out at least three golems. Much easier to rely on a self-cast skill while leveling to about 40 or so. Something like Storm Brand, Freezing Pulse, or Arc.

Once I had three golems out, and my Primordial Jewels in place, the golems were killing everything no problem. It does feel a little slow just because you have to lead them around and they can lag behind.

Hey :)

Summoning Raging Spirits and Zombies do good job if you have enough support sockets to equip them. However once you get 2-3 Spectres and Zombies up, the true easy mode starts.

It's best to for Golems when you can summon 4x out. Spectres can carry you easily to t13+ maps alone.

"
Was really trying for maim corruption, but I'll take that one too.

Hi :)

Gz on great corrupt!

I have no corrupting blood, maim, hinder corrupts in Harmonies and they are very nice in some cases.

UPDATE

3.5.1b patch notes

"Fixed a bug where supporting Raised Spectres with Multiple Totems Support didn't increase the maximum number of totems that they could summon."

This line looks amazing. If it really means that "Multiple Totems Support" will start working with Tukohama Vanguards, that means more than 33% boost to TV Specs damage. Bosses already melt with TVs and such huge boost would really break them.

Each TV Spec would be able to summon 3x totem out, which means 9-12 totems in total depending if using Vis Mortis. With Frenzy Charges and Flesh Offering TV have huge cast speed boost and totems will turn so fast that TV will actually start cleaning mobs.

Have to wait and see if the patch really works like it looks.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 10 янв. 2019 г., 6:04:48
Hiya, played your build in Bestiary and loved it, and now I'm back on a totally different character to ask general questions about Animate Guardian and minion survivability in general. (This might be Golems guide, but I have not found any resource for info on Animate Guardian that is better than what I find here, so props for that.)

Anyway I had an AG which had about 36k life, with Dying Breath, Southbound (with 6% life corruption), Gruthkul's Pelt, -9 chaos res hat with fire and lightning res over 35 to cap his resists, and victarios charity with lab enchant of 1% regen if hit recently. I had lvl 21/20 AG gem, lvl 19 minion life gem, and lvl 2 empower. (sadly empower was taking a while to level, but I thought 36k life was enough to use him...) I also had the spiritual aid cluster for this 20% minion life and 1% minion regen, and that one "Energy Shield and Minion Life" node at the start of witches tree. That's literally everything you can know about my AG, nothing else should be effecting him, aside from my own defensive curse of Temp Chains which hopefully helps him to live.

Well long story short is he died without me noticing it in some T16 map, Cells or Dungeon I believe. I have no clue what killed him but what i can say is I think he was taking some decently high dmg even in t14 map to what I think was some bleeding effects (map had vulnerability on it) I believe the map he died in had Vuln too. Otherwise he was very much tanky as expected, I used him for 2 days before I started seeing him get dangerously low and I'm pretty sure that only happened on these vuln maps, but who knows.

So my question is, do you notice minions to be weak to bleed in general? Is that like an Achilles Heel for them or something? What exactly would you say are the most dangerous map mods for these guys, and the most dangerous things to watch for in general? I know you said bosses like Phoenix and Atziri can blow him up with large hits that also Ignite, and things like Uber Elder but I tried to avoid these super bosses in the first place, but maybe bleed is similar to ignite in this way?

Also do you think he should have been "immortal" with this gear and skill tree investments and 36k life, or was that simply not enough for doing T16 comfortably? (hes dead so it seems it wasnt enough haha.) I could get empower to lvl 4 and I plan to, but do you think this boost will be enough? It should put him at 44k life roughly based on PoB.

Also do you have any gear suggestions to make this better? I was looking at corroded fossil and it gives 50% chance to avoid bleed on helm and boots, maybe i could try to get this mod on both item slots for 100% bleed avoidance? Would that solve the issue I had you think, or is bleed not even the most dangerous thing? I'm not sure what more I could do aside from removing dying breath and going for defensive weapon + shield combo but that feels really lame to do when I'm a curse based character.

Well cheers, and sorry for this long post.
Is there a reason you recommend taking Soul of Abberath over Shakari in the minor Pantheon slot? Chaos damage is a big threat, fire damage not so much. Burning ground is irrelevant mostly, but the immunity to poison is amazing, especially vs the ridiculous Agony Crawler minions the Syndicate forts spawn and to save a flask suffix.
Последняя редакция: JimmyRuzzle. Время: 10 янв. 2019 г., 13:36:30
"
JimmyRuzzle написал:
Is there a reason you recommend taking Soul of Abberath over Shakari in the minor Pantheon slot? Chaos damage is a big threat, fire damage not so much. Burning ground is irrelevant mostly, but the immunity to poison is amazing, especially vs the ridiculous Agony Crawler minions the Syndicate forts spawn and to save a flask suffix.

Good points!

I think I will switch as well!

PS: Upgraded lots of things! Got some cheap deals like +2 Skin for only 12 Ex.

Now at almost 10k EHP (2,2k Life / 7,8k ES) =)

Cheers! ;)
Последняя редакция: Dan_Rey. Время: 10 янв. 2019 г., 13:55:29
Thank you very much!!! Amazing guide! I like for all flame golems =)
"
FlayerX написал:
Hiya, played your build in Bestiary and loved it, and now I'm back on a totally different character to ask general questions about Animate Guardian and minion survivability in general. (This might be Golems guide, but I have not found any resource for info on Animate Guardian that is better than what I find here, so props for that.)

Anyway I had an AG which had about 36k life, with Dying Breath, Southbound (with 6% life corruption), Gruthkul's Pelt, -9 chaos res hat with fire and lightning res over 35 to cap his resists, and victarios charity with lab enchant of 1% regen if hit recently. I had lvl 21/20 AG gem, lvl 19 minion life gem, and lvl 2 empower. (sadly empower was taking a while to level, but I thought 36k life was enough to use him...) I also had the spiritual aid cluster for this 20% minion life and 1% minion regen, and that one "Energy Shield and Minion Life" node at the start of witches tree. That's literally everything you can know about my AG, nothing else should be effecting him, aside from my own defensive curse of Temp Chains which hopefully helps him to live.

Well long story short is he died without me noticing it in some T16 map, Cells or Dungeon I believe. I have no clue what killed him but what i can say is I think he was taking some decently high dmg even in t14 map to what I think was some bleeding effects (map had vulnerability on it) I believe the map he died in had Vuln too. Otherwise he was very much tanky as expected, I used him for 2 days before I started seeing him get dangerously low and I'm pretty sure that only happened on these vuln maps, but who knows.

So my question is, do you notice minions to be weak to bleed in general? Is that like an Achilles Heel for them or something? What exactly would you say are the most dangerous map mods for these guys, and the most dangerous things to watch for in general? I know you said bosses like Phoenix and Atziri can blow him up with large hits that also Ignite, and things like Uber Elder but I tried to avoid these super bosses in the first place, but maybe bleed is similar to ignite in this way?

Also do you think he should have been "immortal" with this gear and skill tree investments and 36k life, or was that simply not enough for doing T16 comfortably? (hes dead so it seems it wasnt enough haha.) I could get empower to lvl 4 and I plan to, but do you think this boost will be enough? It should put him at 44k life roughly based on PoB.

Also do you have any gear suggestions to make this better? I was looking at corroded fossil and it gives 50% chance to avoid bleed on helm and boots, maybe i could try to get this mod on both item slots for 100% bleed avoidance? Would that solve the issue I had you think, or is bleed not even the most dangerous thing? I'm not sure what more I could do aside from removing dying breath and going for defensive weapon + shield combo but that feels really lame to do when I'm a curse based character.

Well cheers, and sorry for this long post.

Your Animate Guardian should be pretty much immortal with your stats. I have not noticed any low HP situations with my own tests in over 40+ T14+ map, but I have not seen all situations. Vulnerability does not affect minions at all, so that mod should not matter for its survival.

AG should have almost 10% regen per sec and pretty good armor value from gear. Only chaos damage is not capped with new gear, but chaos damage is pretty low even in endgame maps. AG should be able to out-regen chaos damage.

Are you using Rainbowstrides on AG? You profile is set to private but you seem to have Occultist. AG will not have capped elemental resistances using Victarios Flight with Occultist so uncapped elemental resistances seem most likely reason of it's death.

AGs base elemental res is 40% + 15% from the tree and 8% from Victarios Charity. 11% are still uncapped with occultist.

If you AG seems to be close to dying in future, please make you char public and post here and I will check how it is geared. Complete list of AGs gear will also be very helpful :)

"

"
Good points!

I think I will switch as well!

PS: Upgraded lots of things! Got some cheap deals like +2 Skin for only 12 Ex.

Now at almost 10k EHP (2,2k Life / 7,8k ES) =)

Cheers! ;)

Hey :)

Guide is defaulted for 1-button play-style. Burning ground forces to use flasks and move in safer location without Abberath, which means using other hand.

Other Pantheon are very useful and there are lot of tuning like maybe even going for Zealots Oath if using life flasks in Desecrated ground maps doesn't feel like too much work.

Dan_Rey -> Gz on great deals! 10k starts to be very tanky even against end-game bosses :P

"
Thank you very much!!! Amazing guide! I like for all flame golems =)

Thanks for support ^^

I got reason to like them even more at end of post ;)

UPDATE

"Multiple Totems Support"

"Multiple Totems Support" works with Tukohama Vanguards! \o/

This is huge, huge upgrade to total DPS and clear-speed. Tukohamas can now create 3x totems instead of just 1x.

Switching :

to

in Tukohamas links means more than 33% total damage boost. Bosses have already been melting with TV and this means that there will be more totems on boss / boss minions.

TV Specs can now also help in clear-speed as they have 3x more totem to kill trash mobs.

I have no idea why GGG decided to change them after limiting their totem number earlier, but I'm surely not complaining :P

Now links in pseudo 6-7 link helmet will be :
- Spectre -> Minion Resistance -> Elemental Focus -> Multiple Totems -> Minion damage support (Helmet mod) -> Minion life support (Helmet mod) -> Burning damage support (Helmet mod)

Here's video about Hydra fight with "Multiple Totem Support" in TV Specs :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtOWM2n6PnA&feature=youtu.be
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 10 янв. 2019 г., 17:14:48
"
mika2salo написал:

Your Animate Guardian should be pretty much immortal with your stats. I have not noticed any low HP situations with my own tests in over 40+ T14+ map, but I have not seen all situations. Vulnerability does not affect minions at all, so that mod should not matter for its survival.

AG should have almost 10% regen per sec and pretty good armor value from gear. Only chaos damage is not capped with new gear, but chaos damage is pretty low even in endgame maps. AG should be able to out-regen chaos damage.

Are you using Rainbowstrides on AG? You profile is set to private but you seem to have Occultist. AG will not have capped elemental resistances using Victarios Flight with Occultist so uncapped elemental resistances seem most likely reason of it's death.

AGs base elemental res is 40% + 15% from the tree and 8% from Victarios Charity. 11% are still uncapped with occultist.

If you AG seems to be close to dying in future, please make you char public and post here and I will check how it is geared. Complete list of AGs gear will also be very helpful :)

So I changed my privacy if you wanted to look. Main thing is I'm not currently playing golemancer, Sorry about that I guess I wasn't clear about saying that in the first place. XD

I just wanted to add AG to my Deaths Oath build, so everything i listed was the only things helping the golem for my build, I have no necro aegis or other minion health / regen from the tree. However I did cap his resist thanks to cold res on gloves + armour, and I rolled a pretty good helm for him with 40% fire res and 35% lightning res which should have capped him out without needing res from boots.

I know this DO build isn't your specialty, but i was just curious your opinion on AG in general and whether or not he can work without Necro Aegis and so on.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация