[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
JimmyRuzzle написал:
I failed on my first Uber Elder attempt. Any tips? There's nothing in the bosses section of the guide about it, even though it's the only content I've come up against where gear changes actually seem necessary. I teched in Purity of Ice. Kaltensoul seems obvious, but should it be on me or my minions? Are Kaom's Roots worth it? My curses weren't doing much in the fight, but the environmental slows were killing me. Should I drop all of my utility flasks for sapphires?
Specifically for my setup - would I be gimping my spectre damage too much if I put zombies in the helm over elemental focus, or should I just drop them altogether and respec? (BTW I failed using SotL and no zombies, not my current gear/tree). Lvl 23 Guardian in helm with minion life and resistances in place of multiple totems should keep it alive against UE, but is Dying Breath, 12% Elemental Weakness curse and -9% fire res worth the loss in totems? Also I can easily replace my Vengeance Hold unset ring for something better, I just like to put zombies in it when I'm mapping.

Do you ever have your flame golems die in incursions? It's the only place I've had them die regularly (other than UE), and I'm not sure why.

I remember reading something you wrote about the ideal cooldown/cast speed flame golems need for max efficiency, but I can't find it again. Where in PoB should I be looking for this info? I'm still not entirely sure which of immolate, magma ball and flame wave are my flame golems' main damage dealers.

Any free spots in the guild?

Appreciate all the help you give.

"

Anyone playing this build? How does it feel against uber elder or uber atziri?

Btw, I realy appreciate this guide as a newbie. It's the first guide that tells me how to craft and what should I look in crafts <3

"
Thank you so much man!

Totally missed the quality on the Helmet! :-D
The Belt now has 79 ES - much better I guess! ;-)
I also checked a bit late, that my fire-resistance wasn't capped! I guess this was the point why I had zero chance against "Guardian of the Phoenix"! :-/

The rings will be the next big thing then... :-)

Btw. any tipps for delphing? The defensive movement is alot harder I think and therefore I'm dying much more often!

"
iam going to have my first uber elder attempt soon too and thought about how to change setup.
if would change my shield i would use aegis aurora, also 5% max cold res but higher block and around 200es while kaltensoul has 0. still not sure tho becouse i would loose 500es anyway.
what is preferable for uber elder 82%cold + 9.7k effHP or 87%cold + 9.1k effHP???
since it was adviced to remove AG in that fight i will use PurityofIce in my ring instead to get it lvl23 + my aura-effectnodes it will give me 6%coldmax.

no idea on my flask setup. should i use only sapphire flasks or keep 1 rumis 1 quicksilver flask? 2 lifeflasks or 1 life + 1 sapphire??
is there other stuff i could do to make the fight easier??
i have 2 free sockets i change around a lot lately, what would you recommend to put in there?? have cwdt+tempest shield atm.

Thanks for support ^^

For Uber Elder :

Necro

Drop Necromantic Aegis and use Kaltensoul or Aegis Aurora. Shaper deals both ice and fire damage so Kaltensoul gives dual resistances.

Occultist / Elementalist

Use Necromantic Aegis and Kaltensoul to boost Spectres resistances especially if you are not using helmet with minion life. Missing 100% life from Soul Weaver makes TV Specs more vulnerable against Uber Elder.

All

Use Purity of Ice instead of curses and few Sapphire Flasks. Stacking as much cold res on you & minions as possible is important for survival.

Try to run around bosses so that you have both bosses in sight. Keep Phase Run up as much as possible and be ready to hit cold res flask if Shaper beam hits you.

(Optional)

Stack as much movement speed as possible. This way you will move faster than Shaper Slam or Elder Siphon can connect. This makes you immune to about 50% of the dangerous attacks. You can just run around the area and focus on dodging beam and staying inside Elder circle. This is my own favorite way to cheese elder. Example in https://youtu.be/JlBEiHzhgDw

Uber Elder takes practice with build as it has about 0% armor and Shaper Smash can 1 hit. However with bit practice and especially very high movement speed you will be able to dodge dangerous moves. Many guild members are able to do Uber Elder deathless after few successful runs. I would try to overcap as much as possible sacrificing some EHP, as res lets you tank beam longer.

Wish you best of luck in your UE fights ;)

Zombies will die instantly in the fight and Animate Guardian maybe too without at least Minion life & Empower. My Golems die only to reflect damage if I'm using Vis Mortis. I guess not having +1 level corrupt Armor lowers their HP quite a bit. Using Sotl will keep the alive much better.

JimmyRuzzle -> Why do you have zombie Ascendancy node when you are not using Zombie gem? Puppet Master would be generally better.

Sorry but the guild is full atm. All older offline members are already cleaned so I have to wait till some active member leaves or we get donation to buy more slots. I will clean offlines again 1-2 week after next league launches, so there will be open slots then ;)

For Delves keep Phase Run active and run through all packs until you reach the node. Temporal Chains will keep you alive with lower aggro from Phase Run. In the node make sure you have max light radius and dark resistance. You can run far from the node fight and spam Offering off-screen. It's pretty cheesy but very safe tactics.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 27 янв. 2019 г., 14:41:27
Thanx a bunch!

Your recommendation was a winner, just followed your advice to the letter. I fibbled around with the nodes as you said, raised ES way up, aswell as minion DPS.. never killed shaper as fast as i do now..:D

A bit improvement, i traded out the ES helm (100 ES) and the rings aswell as the boots.. what do you think? 2.3K HP and 6.3K ES .. would love a "Bone helmet" with same stats as my "Fluted Bascinet", but then i must sell my last kidney, and i kinda need it! :D

New POB: https://pastebin.com/JDnU7pTU
Old POB: https://pastebin.com/9wgbXXFq

You made the game new again! Im having so much fun! *giggles*

Cheers

/Jigbod

PS: If you have a spot free in your guild, im queuing! :D

thx for all your help mika.

tried uberelder for the first time ever and died only once before i killed him.
my phase run was interupted when my cwdt setup triggered. was too slow to dodge his hammersmash becouse of it.

removed the cwdt setup and tried 3 link guardian with empower+minionlife and he survived the fight without problems.
I do not understand, how can I summon more than one spectrum?
"
Armand_Uchiha написал:

+1 from boots (Bones of Ullr or fossil-crafted +1 specter boots -> you have crafting instruction in FAQ section)
+1 from the Skilltree (top-left side from Witch starting point)
(optional) +1 from Vis Mortis armour (if you drop Skin of the Loyal)
You know mika, after getting 40/40 thought I would try a different build, gotta say, you tainted other builds. This build is too strong.

Invested about 13 EX into a Molten Strike Jugg build, and see why people like it, and maybe it's because I played golems too long, but just does not feel anywhere as good as this build to me. I mean lab feels better on the Jugg, but that's a no brainer.

Anywho, thanks for the build that pushed me to 40/40 in Betrayal. Last time I used it was Abyss and my last 40/40 was Abyss, not a coincidence.

I might dip out next league so I don't burn myself out on POE, but I'll be back to try out the new additions I'm sure you'll tweak to this build sometime soon.

Thanks again.
"
Jigbod написал:
Thanx a bunch!

Your recommendation was a winner, just followed your advice to the letter. I fibbled around with the nodes as you said, raised ES way up, aswell as minion DPS.. never killed shaper as fast as i do now..:D

A bit improvement, i traded out the ES helm (100 ES) and the rings aswell as the boots.. what do you think? 2.3K HP and 6.3K ES .. would love a "Bone helmet" with same stats as my "Fluted Bascinet", but then i must sell my last kidney, and i kinda need it! :D

New POB: https://pastebin.com/JDnU7pTU
Old POB: https://pastebin.com/9wgbXXFq

You made the game new again! Im having so much fun! *giggles*

Cheers

/Jigbod

PS: If you have a spot free in your guild, im queuing! :D

Hello :)

Glad to hear it helped ^^

Btw you can drop heart & soul and Arcanist Dominion from tree as your tree is already connected from ES nodes below. The spell damage wont increase golems damage at all.

Helmet has no ES or HP, which lowers EHP quite a bit. Maybe upgrade is later? Rest of the gear looks pretty ok, but rare items can always be upgraded later. Bone helmet has pretty low ES. I would take 150 ES helmet with 6 or 7-link over bone helmet myself.

I would go for "Nullification" in tree as you get EHP (HP + ES) and resistances from that part of the tree.

Overall looks pretty good. You should have smooth sailing through endgame ;)

Unfortunately there is no queue for the guild as it would be dozens of players long all the time as active guild members very rarely want to leave. It's basically fastest get in when new slots open after offline player cleanup in new league or when we sometimes get donations.

"
thx for all your help mika.

tried uberelder for the first time ever and died only once before i killed him.
my phase run was interupted when my cwdt setup triggered. was too slow to dodge his hammersmash becouse of it.

removed the cwdt setup and tried 3 link guardian with empower+minionlife and he survived the fight without problems.

Hi!

Gz on Uber Elder kill! \o/

Glad to hear that AG survived UE fight alive. I have been wondering what is the point with supports that will let AG survive, but now I have better idea of that :)

"

"
+1 from boots (Bones of Ullr or fossil-crafted +1 specter boots -> you have crafting instruction in FAQ section)
+1 from the Skilltree (top-left side from Witch starting point)
(optional) +1 from Vis Mortis armour (if you drop Skin of the Loyal)

Hey :)

Yep,
1x gem
1x tree
1x boots
1x Armor (optinal)

"
You know mika, after getting 40/40 thought I would try a different build, gotta say, you tainted other builds. This build is too strong.

Invested about 13 EX into a Molten Strike Jugg build, and see why people like it, and maybe it's because I played golems too long, but just does not feel anywhere as good as this build to me. I mean lab feels better on the Jugg, but that's a no brainer.

Anywho, thanks for the build that pushed me to 40/40 in Betrayal. Last time I used it was Abyss and my last 40/40 was Abyss, not a coincidence.

I might dip out next league so I don't burn myself out on POE, but I'll be back to try out the new additions I'm sure you'll tweak to this build sometime soon.

Thanks again.

Hello :)

Yep, I know exactly the feeling. The laziness or 1-hand playing is just too tempting. The comforting safety of Temp Chains and automated damage from minions lets me watch Youtube in second screen while I clear t15 maps 1-handed ;)

I have already next improvements in testing :
- Discipline will most likely join Phase Run links and replace Efficacy as it has such slow added value to Phase Run
- Storm Brand will join CWDT setup with Convocation. This lets you keep automatic EE up as long as you take damage even sometimes. Boosts DPS hugely in harder fights where it's not possible to cast Winter Orb all the time
- For offence necro setup, Puppet Master will replace Mistress of Sacrifice. Convocation in CWDT will auto cast minion skill from time to time and keep the 40% increased minion damage buff up

CWDT will keep both extra EE skill and minion damage from Puppet Master up most of the time and supports 1-handed play-style even more while also boosting DPS heavily. It's not official most likely before next league but feel free to test it if your interested.

Gz on hitting the 40/40 again and take is easy at least until next league, hope to hear from you soon again ^^
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 28 янв. 2019 г., 13:49:02
"
mika2salo написал:
I have already next improvements in testing :
- Discipline will most likely join Phase Run links and replace Efficacy as it has such slow added value to Phase Run

iam running my setup like this already and prefer it actually.
the 0.3 second duration you loose on phase run are barely noticable if you count in the reaction time to recast the spell.
as necro i have 3.7 duration on 4s cd which is good enough.

but what i recommend most is using vaal discipline. i even switched out my regular lvl21 discipline for a lvl20 vaal version, its only 4es less.
but the utility of vaal discipline is awesome as a panic button.
works like a really OP flask but for ES. thx to the link to duration support it gives around 3000 ES regen for over 6 seconds. saved me several times.

Hi,

I use storm call + less duration + flammability + curse on hit
and elemental equilibrium

I mark mobs with storm call so they get -50% -%44 fire resist
and they melt this way easily...

is there any better way to apply ee + flammability?

and another question: when my hp gets to 0, do I die?
I saw a couple of times, I did not die, I had 0 hp and full es...
not sure how did it happen though, I thought I should die, but did not die LOL...

I have a body armour which I try to 6L. Do I get 4% max life on kill if my golems kill? because I dont kill anything, just golems do... and I use 8+1+1 (flame+ice+light) setup and I feel this is best...

Vaal Regalia
Скрытый текст
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Energy Shield: 559 (augmented)
--------
+80 to maximum Energy Shield
110% increased Energy Shield
+122 to maximum Life
+48% to Lightning Resistance
Recover 4% of Maximum Life on Kill
16% increased Stun and Block Recovery
--------
Elder Item

"
mika2salo написал:

For Uber Elder :

Necro

Drop Necromantic Aegis and use Kaltensoul or Aegis Aurora. Shaper deals both ice and fire damage so Kaltensoul gives dual resistances.

Occultist / Elementalist

Use Necromantic Aegis and Kaltensoul to boost Spectres resistances especially if you are not using helmet with minion life. Missing 100% life from Soul Weaver makes TV Specs more vulnerable against Uber Elder.

All

Use Purity of Ice instead of curses and few Sapphire Flasks. Stacking as much cold res on you & minions as possible is important for survival.

Try to run around bosses so that you have both bosses in sight. Keep Phase Run up as much as possible and be ready to hit cold res flask if Shaper beam hits you.

I'm getting on here to say thank you. I loved the Necro build in Abyss and I came back for Betrayal and wanted to do a little something different. BAM an Occultist variation. I will say I did start with that from the start and followed it instead of switching. I didn't see any problem at all, but I might have been familiar with what to expect from previous run.

Anyway, I wasn't able to get to far with the Necro build the first time due to not being good at getting currency and I also couldn't keep AG alive which was just throwing money out the window.

This time though.. I killed Uber Elder for the first time. This is how I ran around doing it. It took 2 tries, but I did it. My only issue (I don't have the `supported by minion life` on helm) was that sometimes my TVs just got blown away.. and on a rare occasion my golems. I turned off a curse to re-summon mid fight.
I see now I had to change things around... but I did end up beating it when I put on the OAK for regen on minion life, I didn't think about resists. I picked up a cheap Watcher's eye that helped a lot also.

Anyway, I'm almost done with the league, but I was wondering where I could _potentially_ improve my gear (outside +1 flame golem minion and +1 SotL those are easy wins)

I ran out of cash buying that Watcher's Eye.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

This is the best minion build - Change my mind.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация