[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
mika2salo написал:

If you find / craft rings with minion movement speed, charges on minions are not as needed anymore. 23%+ minion movement speed on each ring makes clearing maps much faster. Any high ES shield is huge boost to EHP and can have tons of resistances to help capping.

Thanks for the reply! Very helpful.

Never really felt I needed more minion speed. I use convocation manually so I can pretty much run full speed through maps, and I'm not that bothered with clear speed anyway. I thought frenzy charges were for the huge dps boost they give, not so much for the speed.

Anyway, when I add more spectres, should I keep adding TV's? I feel they do next to no damage, but I suppose their usefulness comes from lowering fire res? That's why I'm wondering if the more the merrier, or if I should switch to Solar Guards at some point?

If +1 spectre boots and a 7L helmet could give me enough DPS to cover for lack of frenzy so that I could have a defensive shield, that would make me very happy! But I feel like the golems are responsible for like 95% of the damage right now, even against bosses.

Последняя редакция: Yeats. Время: 3 февр. 2019 г., 4:07:14
"
Thanks for the reply! Very helpful.

Never really felt I needed more minion speed. I use convocation manually so I can pretty much run full speed through maps, and I'm not that bothered with clear speed anyway. I thought frenzy charges were for the huge dps boost they give, not so much for the speed.

Anyway, when I add more spectres, should I keep adding TV's? I feel they do next to no damage, but I suppose their usefulness comes from lowering fire res? That's why I'm wondering if the more the merrier, or if I should switch to Solar Guards at some point?

If +1 spectre boots and a 7L helmet could give me enough DPS to cover for lack of frenzy so that I could have a defensive shield, that would make me very happy! But I feel like the golems are responsible for like 95% of the damage right now, even against bosses.

Hello :)

Each Frenzy charge gives 5% movement speed to minions to 15% total, which is very nice for clearing maps faster.

When adding more Specs, I always recommend going for TV Specs. You are using them in 4 link helmet (Vertex) and Occultist does not have Soul Weavers 100% increased damage to Specs, so the the damage can feel lacking atm. However if you go for 6-7 link helmet, TVs will start melting bosses much, much faster.

Solar Guards are good for clearing maps before getting Golems, but have terrible boss DPS.

7-link helmet and +1 Spec boots will more than compensate for the charges. Golems are doing most of the boss damage only if Specs are not properly leveled to 84 or are used with less than 6-7 link ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Hi ! I'm actually playing this build and really enjoying it !
But i have issues with syndical members, some of them just one shoot me :(
Do you have any advice to improve my character plz ?

https://pastebin.com/Cu1Y8QZG
Hello!

Betrayal is my first league in this game (I had an 8-act Delve character, but it doesnt count), and I already tried about 5 different builds.
However, this build with an amazing number of explanations and important information helped me to understand some important game mechanics, learn about items pricing and explore a large amount of game content.

I spent 264 hours playing this game, and I expect to comeback in the next league, but at this time I want to say thanks for your amazing job done in this guide. I really wish every other guide on this forum was written like your's one.
i played only necromancer so far and pretty much finished the build i had in mind a few days ago when i got my +1 vis mortis.
really love the build and did several deathless shaper, redtier-elder, uber-atziri and uber-elder with it and the DMG is awesome even without "necro aegis".

but defensive wise on some heavy rolled 8-mod t16 maps some guardians or syndicate-members are still able to 1-2 shot me with 10.5k lifepool.
Minions on the other hand are godlike and never ever die, never removed my Animate guardian for anything and he never died since i use a lvl21 gem and +3lvl ring.
but the most annoying thing to me is the heavy investment in curses with this setup when u get hexproof maps or delve areas that renders it useless.

thats why iam trying occultist now. have 2 questions about this.

should i change anything in my setup to make sure specters wont die midfight??
dont want to use "necro aegis" becouse long-long-long-term goal is atziris reflection.
did some delves and t15 maps without problems but no endgamebosses so far.
having minions die in the middle of a bossfight would be even more annoying to me than hexproof enemies...

second question: why did all occultist builds i have seen use only 2 curses?? they have the advantage of cursing hexproof enemies and could use enfeeble for crazy surviveabiltiy for player + minions or use flameability/despair for extra dmg. i dont think u could get better defense/dmg anywhere for those 3 skillpoints if you dont mind selfcasting some abilities.

"
ouapapaladam написал:
Hi ! I'm actually playing this build and really enjoying it !
But i have issues with syndical members, some of them just one shoot me :(
Do you have any advice to improve my character plz ?

https://pastebin.com/Cu1Y8QZG

Hello and thanks for support :)

Here's a list of upgrades you may want to do :
- Upgrade bones of Ullr to rare boots with +1 Spectre and high ES. If possible try to find ones with chaos resistance
- Try to get chaos resistance in rare items as Syndicate members can deal high chaos damage (Rings, Boots, Gloves, Belt)
- Try to use lvl 3 Empower instead of fire pene. This boosts Golems DPS and HP
- Your Gloves could use upgrade to 150+ ES one and helmet to 100+ ES
- Try moving all the time in Syndicate encounters. Don't bother with Winter Orb as minions kill them fast anyway. Just focus on keeping Phase Run active and stay in Temporal Chains range with Synds. Synds are actually more dangerous outside of TC as they can start spamming ranged attacks full speed.

Hope this helps :)

"
Hello!

Betrayal is my first league in this game (I had an 8-act Delve character, but it doesnt count), and I already tried about 5 different builds.
However, this build with an amazing number of explanations and important information helped me to understand some important game mechanics, learn about items pricing and explore a large amount of game content.

I spent 264 hours playing this game, and I expect to comeback in the next league, but at this time I want to say thanks for your amazing job done in this guide. I really wish every other guide on this forum was written like your's one.

Thanks for support! ^^

This makes me very happy to hear! :)

It was intended as complete guide and each time it helps new players to get good grasp of part of the game, I'm very happy that I wrote it as detailed.

I also wish that more guides were as detailed about their part of the game-play as each build has much more going on than few pages of text and videos. Maybe some day I will release my guides wire-frame as template for others to edit their guide in ;)

Hope to see you in next league! o/

"
i played only necromancer so far and pretty much finished the build i had in mind a few days ago when i got my +1 vis mortis.
really love the build and did several deathless shaper, redtier-elder, uber-atziri and uber-elder with it and the DMG is awesome even without "necro aegis".

but defensive wise on some heavy rolled 8-mod t16 maps some guardians or syndicate-members are still able to 1-2 shot me with 10.5k lifepool.
Minions on the other hand are godlike and never ever die, never removed my Animate guardian for anything and he never died since i use a lvl21 gem and +3lvl ring.
but the most annoying thing to me is the heavy investment in curses with this setup when u get hexproof maps or delve areas that renders it useless.

thats why iam trying occultist now. have 2 questions about this.

should i change anything in my setup to make sure specters wont die midfight??
dont want to use "necro aegis" becouse long-long-long-term goal is atziris reflection.
did some delves and t15 maps without problems but no endgamebosses so far.
having minions die in the middle of a bossfight would be even more annoying to me than hexproof enemies...

second question: why did all occultist builds i have seen use only 2 curses?? they have the advantage of cursing hexproof enemies and could use enfeeble for crazy surviveabiltiy for player + minions or use flameability/despair for extra dmg. i dont think u could get better defense/dmg anywhere for those 3 skillpoints if you dont mind selfcasting some abilities.

Hi :)

Hexproof areas are pretty rare but can be highly annoying. Usually Phase Running though the packs is enough to keep you alive in Delve, but can be harder in maps.

You might face some problems if you use +1 Vis Mortis with Occultist as it has "less life for minions" line and your Specs are already missing Soul Weaver and some important life nodes from Necro ascendancy.

Golems should be fine as your Vis Mortis is +1, so they have good level. However make sure to use Minion life support helmet as the TV Specs will die for sure in Uber Elder fight without Soul Weaver and less life from Vis Mortis. I would also be very careful with AG as its HP will be lowered a lot. Minion life in helmet gives AG some life also.

It's hard to say which level of extra protection is needed against endgame bosses. Usually only UE is able to kill minions and even then only Specs if not using minion life helmet and AG. You can try mixing purity of Ice and see if that is enough to keep Specs + Golems alive. If not I would try Necro Aegis with Kaltensoul.

Curses eat lot of mana reservation and you cant run 3rd curse with Enhance in 4-link item. You can in theory run Temp Chains + Enfeeble yourself and let AG apply 3rd curse (Ele Weak most likely). Or you can buy corrupt gloves with Ele Weak on hit and spread 3rd curse with Winter Orb.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
ok thx for the help.

i self cast ele weakness with reduced mana support atm and it works pretty well.
mana regen is very fast anyway.
but also thought about maybe switching desecrate for the curse and just use the surounding corpses to trigger offering. probably shitty for mapbosses but easy to do in delves.

according to POB golems and guardian lost both 5k life and 1.3k regen, way less than i thought and still a lot hogher stats than what my specters had with necro ascendency.
but specters went down to 17.5k life from 30k and to 400regen from 1,2k.
i hope strong enfeeble curse will compensate for some of it.
if i see specters dying i will try using boneoffering instead of flesh and hope thats enough.

i did a high dmg chimera map today and specters live didnt even move tho, also all syndicate members still no problem so far.

How is your guys experience for delving with the build?
"
aaOzymandias написал:

Made it to 637. I could go deeper, but it starts to be a hassle to re-summon specs so much.

Occultist is the way to go if you plan on going deep.

I'd say it handles it very well.
"
Inos написал:
ok thx for the help.

i self cast ele weakness with reduced mana support atm and it works pretty well.
mana regen is very fast anyway.
but also thought about maybe switching desecrate for the curse and just use the surounding corpses to trigger offering. probably shitty for mapbosses but easy to do in delves.

according to POB golems and guardian lost both 5k life and 1.3k regen, way less than i thought and still a lot hogher stats than what my specters had with necro ascendency.
but specters went down to 17.5k life from 30k and to 400regen from 1,2k.
i hope strong enfeeble curse will compensate for some of it.
if i see specters dying i will try using boneoffering instead of flesh and hope thats enough.

i did a high dmg chimera map today and specters live didnt even move tho, also all syndicate members still no problem so far.

Hello :)

Glad to hear it helped!

That setup could work pretty well in maps or delves. In boss fights you would still be spreading the curse, but losing the Offering for part of the fight. However that could be decent trade-off.

As you have minion life in helmet, only issue might be AG in T16+ boss fights. Dangerous ones are Phoenix and Atziri as they can crit and ignite AG to burn it out faster than it can regen. Shaper and Uber Elder are also bosses where I don't personally use AG but some say it has survived well.

"

"
Made it to 637. I could go deeper, but it starts to be a hassle to re-summon specs so much.

Occultist is the way to go if you plan on going deep.

I'd say it handles it very well.

Hi :)

I have heard some really good things about the Occultist variant in deep delves. I'm myself at about depth 240, but grinding sulphite is very boring so getting deeper has not been fast. However when I'm doing any of the delves I can just rush through packs with Phase Run and Temp Chains. I have also maxed chaos res and light radius, so I can go far from the node area and let minions fight.

Sumfight -> Wow, you are in really deep! How do you get sulphite to push down so fast?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация