[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
iam running my setup like this already and prefer it actually.
the 0.3 second duration you loose on phase run are barely noticable if you count in the reaction time to recast the spell.
as necro i have 3.7 duration on 4s cd which is good enough.

but what i recommend most is using vaal discipline. i even switched out my regular lvl21 discipline for a lvl20 vaal version, its only 4es less.
but the utility of vaal discipline is awesome as a panic button.
works like a really OP flask but for ES. thx to the link to duration support it gives around 3000 ES regen for over 6 seconds. saved me several times.

Hello :)

I added note to upgrade Discipline to Vaal Discipline later, thanks for notice! I vope Vaal Discipline 21/20 didn't cost almost as much as decent Watchers Eye...

I will be testing which gem is good addition to the CWDT links with Convocation. So far Storm Brand seems excellent as it keeps EE up for 10 seconds after taking a hit.

"
Hi,

I use storm call + less duration + flammability + curse on hit
and elemental equilibrium

I mark mobs with storm call so they get -50% -%44 fire resist
and they melt this way easily...

is there any better way to apply ee + flammability?

and another question: when my hp gets to 0, do I die?
I saw a couple of times, I did not die, I had 0 hp and full es...
not sure how did it happen though, I thought I should die, but did not die LOL...

I have a body armour which I try to 6L. Do I get 4% max life on kill if my golems kill? because I dont kill anything, just golems do... and I use 8+1+1 (flame+ice+light) setup and I feel this is best...

Vaal Regalia

Hey :)

Safest way to spread curse is :
Ball Lightning -> GMP -> Curse on hit -> curse
Spreads cuurse to 1/2 screen at once.

Yep, if your HP goes to 0 you die. Maybe you still had some life but didn't notice it? Below 100 life becomes almost invisible when you focus on screen instead of bars.

You don't get on kill bonuses from Golems, but you get them when Tukohama Vanguards kill them. Kills are always awarded to the killer (minion in this case), unless the damage is damage-over-time. Then it's awarded to minions summoner.

"
I'm getting on here to say thank you. I loved the Necro build in Abyss and I came back for Betrayal and wanted to do a little something different. BAM an Occultist variation. I will say I did start with that from the start and followed it instead of switching. I didn't see any problem at all, but I might have been familiar with what to expect from previous run.

Anyway, I wasn't able to get to far with the Necro build the first time due to not being good at getting currency and I also couldn't keep AG alive which was just throwing money out the window.

This time though.. I killed Uber Elder for the first time. This is how I ran around doing it. It took 2 tries, but I did it. My only issue (I don't have the `supported by minion life` on helm) was that sometimes my TVs just got blown away.. and on a rare occasion my golems. I turned off a curse to re-summon mid fight.
I see now I had to change things around... but I did end up beating it when I put on the OAK for regen on minion life, I didn't think about resists. I picked up a cheap Watcher's eye that helped a lot also.

Anyway, I'm almost done with the league, but I was wondering where I could _potentially_ improve my gear (outside +1 flame golem minion and +1 SotL those are easy wins)

I ran out of cash buying that Watcher's Eye.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

This is the best minion build - Change my mind.

Thanks for support ^^

Gz on very nice Uber Elder kill! \o/
You even did it the hard way as you lost minions during the fight.

The siphon slowdown + Shaper beam / balls is annoying and instant death if you get caught in it. The sole reason I usually cheese the fight with huge movement speed run faster than Shaper can slam or Elder siphon :P

You gear seems pretty good. Its high-end just before min-maxing.

Short list :
- Helmet with minion life added and 150 ES
- Other ring has only 22 ES
- I prefer 90+ ES boots with Spec myself
- Gloves could have 150 ES
- Clayshaper could have increased area of effect corruption
- Emp 4 & Enhance 4 would be grear
- Crystal Belt has no ES added in lower lines
- Use blessed orbs to roll all upper lines to max (belt at least)
- Swap Storm burst to Winter Orb, it works much better

Swapping to Winter Orbs is basically free, but rest can cost quite a lot. However endgame is for min-maxing builds :)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
"
mika2salo написал:

- Swap Storm burst to Winter Orb, it works much better

Swapping to Winter Orbs is basically free, but rest can cost quite a lot. However endgame is for min-maxing builds :)

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that. I did at one point and, in fact, its sitting in my inventory. I find doing Delves with Winter Orb great, as I can pause following the cart and then do basically what you were saying above - just run to the node.

However, much can be said about directing your minions into a direction that I couldn't seem to do with Winter Orb. I also I miss the days of throwing a totem out and doing a ball spread covering the room. :)

I figured it came down to preference/play style - I found myself pausing to charge up a lot which ended up being the same as stopping to shooting Storm Burst and my minions running after them.

Thanks for the short list.. I missed a few of those. I did use a bless orb on a few of my pieces..

I had a trade filter setup I would monitor for boots/rings/gloves that were similar to "My Gear" section... nothing would even show up most of the time... I had to back off my numbers for options. Min-max I suppose.

Thanks again! I'll be back again, looking forward to new changes!
Последняя редакция: WadeTheFade. Время: 29 янв. 2019 г., 20:48:34
Hi there.

I wanted to report in and send thanks for this build.

I was able to do a deathless, portal-less uber elder run as Necro on a 21/15 Fire Golem, level 3 empower, and only 20/20 gems for the rest. defenses and skills were standard to the guide aside from fitting in flame dash since I prefer to use manual Convocation, with ~2500 health/7500 ES while also using Dream Fragments. Overall I'd wager I'm running this build on the budget end so it was great to discover I could pull this off. I did have other runs with 1 death each, and they definitely could have be avoided or logged out for.

I have had my TVs last the whole fight, but this time 2 of them died by the end... but I was still able to finish it off without major issues. Going forward I will probably put max minion life on my helmet and run 21/20 spectres (or alternatively get a helmet with minion life).

I have to note that I didn't truly realize any benefit to being hybrid at first, but being able to mash health pots in sketchy situations is really awesome--definitely saved me for certain at least once where I would have died as CI/LL.

This is definitely in my top 3 favorite builds thanks to its well-rounded nature, the QoL, and also in regards to how thematically cool it is. I will definitely have to try out the Occultist version as well.

Thanks again!
Последняя редакция: Skiller41. Время: 29 янв. 2019 г., 22:43:09
I'm playing this build as Occultist because I prefer defense over offense. Anyway, I've come to the point where I can clear any map (T16 and below) deathless, it's only a couple of the guardians that can one-shot me from nowhere.

I'm stuck when it comes to item progression though. It feels like this build has too many must-haves that do something for the build but nothing else, so I have to fill up on so many resistances and ES on the other gear that I don't have any choices.

The culprits are Clayshaper, Victario's crappy shield, and perhaps Skin of the Loyal. It also feels wrong to have the Chayula amulet when I'm already stun immune.

Clayshaper has one affix that does something, the rest is trash. Victario's gives haste to minions which feels like a must, so I'm stuck there (otherwise I would love to have a defensive shield).

Maybe SotL is the one that could be switched out to open up more options for belts, boots, and gloves? Right now I don't even want to switch out The Vertex for a 7L helmet because I would lose so much ES.

Here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/r80ycy9i

(It says I'm not at capped resistances but I am due to Alira.)

Any tips?
Does it make any sence to have multiple "- of Reflection" enchantments on gear?
Or is once enough cause they override themselves?

"
Yeats написал:
Victario's gives haste to minions which feels like a must, so I'm stuck there (otherwise I would love to have a defensive shield).

Maybe SotL is the one that could be switched out to open up more options for belts, boots, and gloves?

Any tips?

Have a look at my gear, that might give you some new options
or maybe you have some tips for me!?

Cheers
Последняя редакция: Dan_Rey. Время: 31 янв. 2019 г., 9:03:52
"
Dan_Rey написал:

Cheers

Decent gear mate.

A corrupted +1 Vis Mortis or other armor might be the way forward. You also reminded me to start corrupting my Harmonies and invest in better gems.

I want to get rid of the shield though. Even if I had (or could afford) Atziri's Reflection, I couldn't use it. Makes me sad.

And I really don't wanna play Necro because I can't really stand the Offering spam.

Edit: Btw, how do I know when the cooldown reduction is stacked up high enough on my Harmonies? Is there a way to tell?
Последняя редакция: Yeats. Время: 31 янв. 2019 г., 11:13:28
"
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that. I did at one point and, in fact, its sitting in my inventory. I find doing Delves with Winter Orb great, as I can pause following the cart and then do basically what you were saying above - just run to the node.

However, much can be said about directing your minions into a direction that I couldn't seem to do with Winter Orb. I also I miss the days of throwing a totem out and doing a ball spread covering the room. :)

I figured it came down to preference/play style - I found myself pausing to charge up a lot which ended up being the same as stopping to shooting Storm Burst and my minions running after them.

Thanks for the short list.. I missed a few of those. I did use a bless orb on a few of my pieces..

I had a trade filter setup I would monitor for boots/rings/gloves that were similar to "My Gear" section... nothing would even show up most of the time... I had to back off my numbers for options. Min-max I suppose.

Thanks again! I'll be back again, looking forward to new changes!

Ok, that makes sense.

Afaik, minions target last position you focused cursor on while activating skill. There should not be any difference between Storm Burst, Winter Orb or Totems. However if you are channeling and moving the cursor minions wont start targeting new location while your still pressing the button. You have to release and start new cast to re-target.

I know, shopping for endgame gear can be very slow :/ There are only few sellers or items have ridiculous prices. However once you get the item, the buyers satisfaction lasts for days! I stalked one seller 4 months to get the item and I'm still happy with it :)

Hope to see you soon again ;)

"
Hi there.

I wanted to report in and send thanks for this build.

I was able to do a deathless, portal-less uber elder run as Necro on a 21/15 Fire Golem, level 3 empower, and only 20/20 gems for the rest. defenses and skills were standard to the guide aside from fitting in flame dash since I prefer to use manual Convocation, with ~2500 health/7500 ES while also using Dream Fragments. Overall I'd wager I'm running this build on the budget end so it was great to discover I could pull this off. I did have other runs with 1 death each, and they definitely could have be avoided or logged out for.

I have had my TVs last the whole fight, but this time 2 of them died by the end... but I was still able to finish it off without major issues. Going forward I will probably put max minion life on my helmet and run 21/20 spectres (or alternatively get a helmet with minion life).

I have to note that I didn't truly realize any benefit to being hybrid at first, but being able to mash health pots in sketchy situations is really awesome--definitely saved me for certain at least once where I would have died as CI/LL.

This is definitely in my top 3 favorite builds thanks to its well-rounded nature, the QoL, and also in regards to how thematically cool it is. I will definitely have to try out the Occultist version as well.

Thanks again!

Thanks for support ^^

Gz on deathless Uber Elder kill! \O/

You must have very good kiting skills as the fight is still very dangerous. However it feels awesome to dodge all 1-shot moves and kill the boss :)

Minion life in helmet is huge boost to Specs HP and makes them almost immortal. Only bugged labyrinth and HoGM can kill them after that.

Especially if you have high chaos resistance, you still have chances to save yourself with flasks. Especially if enemies are not doing high physical damage but rather chipping HP away rapidly with small elemental hits.

You will definitely like the Occultist. It's very tanky and can do Delves extremely deep with no problems. Also the chaos explosions from minions are very satisfying to watch and listen :)

Hope to see you again next league o/

"
I'm playing this build as Occultist because I prefer defense over offense. Anyway, I've come to the point where I can clear any map (T16 and below) deathless, it's only a couple of the guardians that can one-shot me from nowhere.

I'm stuck when it comes to item progression though. It feels like this build has too many must-haves that do something for the build but nothing else, so I have to fill up on so many resistances and ES on the other gear that I don't have any choices.

The culprits are Clayshaper, Victario's crappy shield, and perhaps Skin of the Loyal. It also feels wrong to have the Chayula amulet when I'm already stun immune.

Clayshaper has one affix that does something, the rest is trash. Victario's gives haste to minions which feels like a must, so I'm stuck there (otherwise I would love to have a defensive shield).

Maybe SotL is the one that could be switched out to open up more options for belts, boots, and gloves? Right now I don't even want to switch out The Vertex for a 7L helmet because I would lose so much ES.

Here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/r80ycy9i

(It says I'm not at capped resistances but I am due to Alira.)

Any tips?

"

Cheers

"
Decent gear mate.

A corrupted +1 Vis Mortis or other armor might be the way forward. You also reminded me to start corrupting my Harmonies and invest in better gems.

I want to get rid of the shield though. Even if I had (or could afford) Atziri's Reflection, I couldn't use it. Makes me sad.

And I really don't wanna play Necro because I can't really stand the Offering spam.

Edit: Btw, how do I know when the cooldown reduction is stacked up high enough on my Harmonies? Is there a way to tell?

The loss of 20% elemental resistance from Necromancer really shows when buying gear to Occultist. However if still can be capped fairly easily with some planning.

You gloves and and other ring is pretty light on resistances. I would upgrade them first and then look for other gear. Your boots don't have +1 Spectre, which would be nice DPS upgrade while still having 90+ ES, movement speed and single 30-40% elemental resistance.

Vertex gets balances out if you find 150 ES helmet and raise ES on other gear. Helmet can have 1-2x resistances to help you cap elemental resistances easier.

You have focused heavily on chaos resistance and while it's important, it's not worth capping it at cost of EHP, DPS or other resistances. About 40%+ should be enough to survive endgame chaos damage.

If you find / craft rings with minion movement speed, charges on minions are not as needed anymore. 23%+ minion movement speed on each ring makes clearing maps much faster. Any high ES shield is huge boost to EHP and can have tons of resistances to help capping.

If you are interested in Golems cooldown optimization. It has to be done using PoB.

- Select Golems and Magma Orb.
- Make sure that frenzy charges, offering etc are on to boost Ggolems cast speed.
- Check how much cast time Magma Orb takes (Golems cast twice per cast when using Echo, but its not 2x duration of one cast, more like 1.7-1.9x)
- Add Harmonies until cooldown duration is close to 1.7-1.9x Magma Orb cast time
- Now Golems can cast new orb as fast as old cast animation ends
- You can add more Harmonies if you want more Regen / damage to Golems or other utility jewels like Abyssal jewels or Watchers Eye.

"
Does it make any sence to have multiple "- of Reflection" enchantments on gear?
Or is once enough cause they override themselves?

Can you even get Reflection in other items? I thought that it can only spawn on Gloves.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 31 янв. 2019 г., 12:56:27
"
mika2salo написал:
If you are interested in Golems cooldown optimization. It has to be done using PoB.

- Select Golems and Magma Orb.
- Make sure that frenzy charges, offering etc are on to boost Ggolems cast speed.
- Check how much cast time Magma Orb takes (Golems cast twice per cast when using Echo, but its not 2x duration of one cast, more like 1.7-1.9x)
- Add Harmonies until cooldown duration is close to 1.7-1.9x Magma Orb cast time
- Now Golems can cast new orb as fast as old cast animation ends
- You can add more Harmonies if you want more Regen / damage to Golems or other utility jewels like Abyssal jewels or Watchers Eye.

My golems' magma ball has a cast time of 0.27s (so let's say 0.5s with ~1.8X Echo) but even with eight highroll Harmonies the cooldown only comes down to 1.3s, which isn't even close. Am I looking at the wrong thing?

https://imgur.com/a/ZrzXx1S
Trying out an occultist using this:

The 80% faster recharge is a noticeable increase in survivability. But I think going Life and wearing a Kaom's Heart+Primordial Chain would probably be better.

The "Trigger A Socketed Spell" lets me continuously proc golems every 5 seconds for the primordial might bonus as well.
Последняя редакция: FoldedCorner. Время: 1 февр. 2019 г., 13:33:41
"
JimmyRuzzle написал:
My golems' magma ball has a cast time of 0.27s (so let's say 0.5s with ~1.8X Echo) but even with eight highroll Harmonies the cooldown only comes down to 1.3s, which isn't even close. Am I looking at the wrong thing?

https://imgur.com/a/ZrzXx1S

Hmm, that's a perfectly good question. I had to do the answer while traveling, without access to PoB but I may have done the calculation last time dead tired. I have to double check it later, but for now stacking Harmonies seems like best way to boost Golems damage.

I still wonder why so many players were trying to mix Eminences with Harmonies if their cast speed is so fast already and cooldown much longer?

May also be that I did the calculations when PoB was broken a while ago. It didn't like Specters for some reason and would not import my Pob links. I have vague memory that cast time was shown to be much longer last time.

Anyway the cast speed wont go to waste as Golems will finish cast animation faster and can start cycling other attacks between Magma Orbs cooldown faster.

"
The 80% faster recharge is a noticeable increase in survivability. But I think going Life and wearing a Kaom's Heart+Primordial Chain would probably be better.

The "Trigger A Socketed Spell" lets me continuously proc golems every 5 seconds for the primordial might bonus as well.

Very interesting setup!

You might want to test legacy version of the "Soul strike" once league ends.
Should boost the ES recharge nicely.

Primordial Chain might work well as you are missing 1x Golems already as you are not using Clayshaper, 3x Golems may shoot too seldom to clear fast.

It will be interesting to see how you setup evolves if you decide to go for life based :)
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 1 февр. 2019 г., 20:04:49

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация