[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

[/quote]looks like no Abyss Zana mods this time around. Prob gonna make the jewels a lot more expensive for those of us who use Stygian Vise as a belt.

Edit: Bex did say "Lol as much as I'd love to taunt you about what it is, it's actually just a blank space so there's no point scrolling all the way down." and she trolls a lot, so maybe it's there, or maybe it's something else, or she's telling the truth.[/quote]

Hello :)

We can always hope that the last mod will be abyss. Bex also really might be trolling once again ;)

"
this jewel work for us? i mean do golem owner gain es?

"
Should work with Winter Orb, but not minions.

Hi :)

Yep, ES on hit works only with skills that you cast yourself. Minions wont get you any extra ES with their hits. Winter Orb would work with it, but not sure it the ES gained will be significant enough.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
"
sumfight написал:
"
ariyako написал:

"

"

"
Yep, ES on hit works only with skills that you cast yourself. Minions wont get you any extra ES with their hits. Winter Orb would work with it, but not sure it the ES gained will be significant enough.

thanks! is there any way golem can leech es for us?
Последняя редакция: ariyako. Время: 27 февр. 2019 г., 22:43:19
Hey, after getting beta invite on Aug 4, 2012 and not having time to enjoy the game back then i finally decided to start playing last week, I also decided to follow this guide since it looked as very good and newbfriendly, but since this is my 1st character I didn't have resources or knowledge how to follow all aspects of the guide, I was following the passive tree tho :3 Could someone friendly who is more in depth waste a bit of time and give me some tips what should I focus on doing now?

2 days ago I finished the story and started running white tier 1 maps from Zana, but yesterday someone told me I should use orb on them to upgrade them to blue before running. Should I continue on doing them and collect currency to buy some specific items from the recommended section first?
Should I collect all yellow items to find upgrades? (right now im using default "strict" item filter from the filterblade, i think its called neversink)
Should I change something asap?
Since my gear is very low tier (i spent like 5 chaos orbs on it all) its socketing is pretty bad so I took some creative freedom in terms of the gems I'm using, should I swap some of them for something else?

Skills I use:
-Left mouse - Run only
-Middle - Summon Raging Spirit
-Right - Raise Zombie
Keyboard QWERT: Flame Dash/Desecrate/BoneOffering/Convocation/Discipline
I also swap convocation for a moment to Summon Fire Golem and Summon Spectre when needed, tho they persist in most cases so usually I have them hidden (not enough buttons :( )

PS: You can click on my profile and see my character right? If not and someone decides that he wants to help me I could screenshot everything and send in PM.

Also everyone who sacrificed his time to read this post, have a good day o/
Последняя редакция: Rafinhi. Время: 28 февр. 2019 г., 10:17:30
"
thanks! is there any way golem can leech es for us?

Hello :)

Golems can't directly leech to us, but they can regenerate our ES at ridiculous speed. I recommend trying the occultist variant, which has node that all enemies killed my your minions give you ES regen up to 30% per sec. This makes you extremely tanky even in very deep Delves.

"
Hey, after getting beta invite on Aug 4, 2012 and not having time to enjoy the game back then i finally decided to start playing last week, I also decided to follow this guide since it looked as very good and newbfriendly, but since this is my 1st character I didn't have resources or knowledge how to follow all aspects of the guide, I was following the passive tree tho :3 Could someone friendly who is more in depth waste a bit of time and give me some tips what should I focus on doing now?

2 days ago I finished the story and started running white tier 1 maps from Zana, but yesterday someone told me I should use orb on them to upgrade them to blue before running. Should I continue on doing them and collect currency to buy some specific items from the recommended section first?
Should I collect all yellow items to find upgrades? (right now im using default "strict" item filter from the filterblade, i think its called neversink)
Should I change something asap?
Since my gear is very low tier (i spent like 5 chaos orbs on it all) its socketing is pretty bad so I took some creative freedom in terms of the gems I'm using, should I swap some of them for something else?

Skills I use:
-Left mouse - Run only
-Middle - Summon Raging Spirit
-Right - Raise Zombie
Keyboard QWERT: Flame Dash/Desecrate/BoneOffering/Convocation/Discipline
I also swap convocation for a moment to Summon Fire Golem and Summon Spectre when needed, tho they persist in most cases so usually I have them hidden (not enough buttons :( )

PS: You can click on my profile and see my character right? If not and someone decides that he wants to help me I could screenshot everything and send in PM.

Also everyone who sacrificed his time to read this post, have a good day o/

You have chosen very relaxed and easy build to play once you get things running ;)

Since your budget is very low and your new, I will give some general advice. However it's good to re-read parts of the guide while you learn new stuff as it all comes together in the end :

Maps
- Always run highest tier if map you have
- Always apply at least orb of alchemy for each map
- I usually apply (<t12 = Alch, t13 = 2 chisel + alch, >t13 = 4 chisel + alch)

Quality and number of mods in maps increased item and map drops in map.

Gear
- Try to stack as much Energy shield per item as possible
- Try to get pseudo 6-link helmet for Specters (Any helmet with "minion damage" and "Conc effect" supports. Use "Solar Guard" specters in the helmet, check guide for links under leveling section)
- Vis Mortis is good for leveling with Solar Guards

Skills
- Focus as much on "Solar Guard" Specters as you can, they are your damage dealers before Golems
- Maximize "Temporal Chains" curse in Blasphemy as much as you can, It's one of best defenses in the game
- Try to buy "Temporal Chains" and "Blaphemy" gem asap. they make HUGE Difference

Overall your setup looks ok for leveling. You just need more 4-links to equip all skill gems, but that will come slowly. Once you get Solar Guards rolling with right gems (check guide under leveling) and Temporal Chains in Blasphemy, you will have smooth sailing until t13+ maps if you upgrade gear once in a while ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Hello friend, thanks for answering to my post, i am indeed using solar guards as the guide told me to,so it looks like i need to get myself blasphemy and temporal chains, and better helmet and i will be able to do much better?

I farmed today act 9 for Tabula rasa, should i use it instead of my chest to get the power of 6 link sacrificing everything else?
Последняя редакция: Rafinhi. Время: 1 марта 2019 г., 14:03:34
I don't know if this has been discussed, but is there a main reasoning why most Golementalists don't use Starkonja as a helm? On poe ninja there's only one player using Starkonja and Primordial Might together.

Dex - amazing
Life - amazing
attack speed - good
evasion - good
reduced damage penalty - irrelevant
Flame Golem / Ice Golem enchant - cheaper than on any Elder armour/es base

I know there's arguments for Bone Helmet, but 40% is mostly irrelevant anyways even against higher end game -- additional enchants shore up this issue. I 7L Elder helm is more damage, but it's also a huge cost sink that I'd rather dump into gnarly MS rings with life and +x level to gems.

"
seanxjohnson написал:
I don't know if this has been discussed, but is there a main reasoning why most Golementalists don't use Starkonja as a helm? On poe ninja there's only one player using Starkonja and Primordial Might together.

Dex - amazing
Life - amazing
attack speed - good
evasion - good

I know there's arguments for Bone Helmet, but 40% is mostly irrelevant anyways even against higher end game -- additional enchants shore up this issue. I 7L Elder helm is more damage, but it's also a huge cost sink that I'd rather dump into gnarly MS rings with life and +x level to gems.

I can't speak for everyone(or other golem builds), but since this build uses Skin of the Loyal, ES is very important, and while Starkonja does offer nice perks, ES is not one of those.

I think my first Elder helm was around 50C this league, which was helpful enough to carry me till I bought my end game one, and even then that was only 3EX(no golem related enchant on mine, just a nice helm for specters).

I personally like the ES and extra spec links an Elder helm provides, but if you're using Starkonja and enjoying it though, that's all that really matters in my opinion.
Can I just say thank you so much for this build. I am by no means a good player at PoE and I started the league 6 weeks in but this has been one hell of a fun way to get back into the game after a break. And it's just allowed me to take down Uber Elder for the first time ever! I used the crafting guides and a bit of chaos spamming to make my own gear so it didn't break the bank and, overall, this has been one hell of a blast.

10/10. Will build again!
"
Rafinhi написал:
Hello friend, thanks for answering to my post, i am indeed using solar guards as the guide told me to,so it looks like i need to get myself blasphemy and temporal chains, and better helmet and i will be able to do much better?

I farmed today act 9 for Tabula rasa, should i use it instead of my chest to get the power of 6 link sacrificing everything else?

Hey :)

Temporal Chains and Blasphemy will increase you defenses massively and make build much more relaxing to play.

If you are low on currency, I would go for 6-link helmet for Specters and Vis Mortis 4-link as armor.

if you have ok currency and can summon 4x Golems, I would go for 2r2g2b Skin of the Loyal for Golems and pseudo 6-link helmet for Specters.

"

Dex - amazing
Life - amazing
attack speed - good
evasion - good

"
I can't speak for everyone(or other golem builds), but since this build uses Skin of the Loyal, ES is very important, and while Starkonja does offer nice perks, ES is not one of those.

I think my first Elder helm was around 50C this league, which was helpful enough to carry me till I bought my end game one, and even then that was only 3EX(no golem related enchant on mine, just a nice helm for specters).

I personally like the ES and extra spec links an Elder helm provides, but if you're using Starkonja and enjoying it though, that's all that really matters in my opinion.

Yep, Starkonja does not have ES which is what build wants to maximize. Attack speed and critical strike chance are not affecting minions at all, so only few lines are effective for the build.

Pseudo 6-link helmet costs about 30-45c and can do all content if using Necromancer as Specs don't need minion life support that way.

"
Can I just say thank you so much for this build. I am by no means a good player at PoE and I started the league 6 weeks in but this has been one hell of a fun way to get back into the game after a break. And it's just allowed me to take down Uber Elder for the first time ever! I used the crafting guides and a bit of chaos spamming to make my own gear so it didn't break the bank and, overall, this has been one hell of a blast.

10/10. Will build again!

Thanks for the support ^^

Gz on beating Uber Elder! \o/

Self crafting gear always makes build feel much more personal. I have crafted about half of my own gear and it feels great to use.

I will be adding quality of life upgrades to the build for next league so stay tuned ;)
Would it be possible to get a quick reference image for leveling/gearing?

Examples of what Im talking about:
Essence Drain Gems
Essence Drain Items
Ele Bow Leveling

Preferably without unique items. I struggle to remember when I can get certain items or gems so I end up missing a bunch of gems until maps and then have to regear to try and make up for it.

Thanks!

EDIT:

I'm asking because I would like to setup a Path of Leveling guide for this character which means I need to figure out what skills/links I'm using at each stage of the game as they come available (or as I upgrade items/spectres).

Example: Raise Spectre @ lvl 28 and then the links I would use starting out and then each change I would make for each change (LMP -> GMP) etc.

Apply that to every single skill/ability and it's getting a bit overwhelming.
Последняя редакция: Revlyk. Время: 3 марта 2019 г., 17:46:52

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация