[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Hi. What do you think about using cannibal fire eater over TV? Thank you
i played Falme Golem Before the Amullete was created, i enjoyed the clearspeed and the easiness of the build.

i played HC and i RIP at lvl 93.

can anyone make Pros/Cons between Flame and ice golems?
"
HISCH написал:
i played Falme Golem Before the Amullete was created, i enjoyed the clearspeed and the easiness of the build.

for me mapping always best with flame golem. and ice golem very good vs boss and delving
"
awawawawa написал:
Hi. What do you think about using cannibal fire eater over TV? Thank you

Hello :)

I haven't tested fire eaters in a long time, but they can deal very high damage. However they have some problems when compared to other spectres :
- While leveling an not using Golems, Solar Guards clear faster than Fire Eaters as SGs have longer ranged attacks.
- When playing with high level Golems, Tukohama vanguards lower enemys fire resistance boosting Golems damage and get benefit from "burning damage" support which can be rolled in elder helmet. Fire Eaters wont get much benefit from free extra damage support.

Fire Eaters are viable, but have problem of limited range and missing extra damage support. However they can be viable Spectres as they can deal very high single target damage.

"

"
for me mapping always best with flame golem. and ice golem very good vs boss and delving

Hey :)

Flame Golems
+ Faster clear speed
+ Can shoot over obstacles
+ Gets benefit from Tukohamas fire res debuff
- AI is limited and gets to melee range fast and will spam weaker attacks in boss fights rather than Magma Orb
- Lower single target damage

Ice Golems
+ Higher single target damage (If using only Golems)
+ Decent clear speed
- Limited range
- No good spectre to go with the Golems

Basically if you want to do mainly endgame bossing or want to use only Golems (Chain amulet), then Ice Golems can be great option. However if you want to do mixed content and can use Tukohama Vanguards with the Flame Golems, FGs are better.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Will this build work next season?
"
olegyaluck написал:

The patch notes are not out yet, but I can't imagine it still not being amazing.
"
olegyaluck написал:

"
The patch notes are not out yet, but I can't imagine it still not being amazing.

Hello :)

Yep, I have no reason to suspect that build would not work as well as before. GGG seems happy with Golems and Specters, and build has received only buffs last 3-4 leagues. It has been thoroughly tested at this point and is very strong with lazy and safe play-style.

I will be updating as soon as new patch-notes are out, but changes will be most likely smaller quality of life stuff ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Dang, looks like no Abyss Zana mods this time around. Prob gonna make the jewels a lot more expensive for those of us who use Stygian Vise as a belt.

Edit: Bex did say "Lol as much as I'd love to taunt you about what it is, it's actually just a blank space so there's no point scrolling all the way down." and she trolls a lot, so maybe it's there, or maybe it's something else, or she's telling the truth.
Последняя редакция: sumfight. Время: 25 февр. 2019 г., 20:58:58

this jewel work for us? i mean do golem owner gain es?
"
ariyako написал:

this jewel work for us? i mean do golem owner gain es?

Should work with Winter Orb, but not minions.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация