[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Hello again!

I've decided to comeback and try to reach level 100 before league ends, but I find it very hard to grind exp in high tier maps. Can you give some advices how to reach lvl100 with golemancer?

I made a pastebin link of my char just in case I did something wrong:
https://pastebin.com/HiCpXND3

Thanks.
"
singovna написал:
Hello again!

I've decided to comeback and try to reach level 100 before league ends, but I find it very hard to grind exp in high tier maps. Can you give some advices how to reach lvl100 with golemancer?

I made a pastebin link of my char just in case I did something wrong:
https://pastebin.com/HiCpXND3

Thanks.

Hello :)

Build is very safe and easy to level, but after certain tier of maps the bosses become more challenging. This depends solely on your gear, map mods and your skill as a player. You can run tier t12-13 maps with about any mods and not worry about deaths, but some t14-15+ bosses can 1-shot you if you don't know what moves to avoid.

If you are trying to reach lvl 100 asap, I would avoid random mapping especially in high tiers and dangerous areas like Delve after certaion Depth. What is safe depends mostly on your gear. Physical bosses can be dangerous as build has almost no armor, so I would avoid bosses like Minotaur & Chimera totally while leveling to 100.

For you gear, I would upgrade next items :
- Rings (40+ ES, 40+ HP, resistances, [minion speed])
- Gloves (150+ ES, 40+ HP, resistances)

You can also drop "Heart & Soul" nodes for other nodes if you want to.

For level 100 I can recommend several methods that I have been using myself of know that others have used:

SOLO

Grind same map

You need huge number of certain fast and safe maps to run. This map varies between atlas versions and good examples have been racecourse and and strand. You can run at your own pace and the maps are generally pretty cheap. If you manage to do some good trades, you are good to go as you have enough currency to buy the maps.

Golem build has good clear-speed, but not maximal so this method takes most time.

Time required : High
Cost : Low
Extra requirements : Trading for maps

PARTY

Public parties

You can host your own map parties and get more player for faster and safer map clear. I used this method and generally made public party called "Free T13+ Rare Maps, No Solo, Follow the leader". After I ran this type of parties for few weeks, my friend list was full of great players willing to join again in my party.

After certain amount of parties the players stayed as friends and I got lots of high tier maps, Chaos orbs, Vaal orbs, Chisels, etc items to sustain my map pools for no cost.

With 1x aurabot in party, this method is extremely safe and cheap. You also get full friends list and active chat while grinding.

Time required : Medium
Cost : Very low (after certain point)
Extra requirements : Trading for maps, socializing between players, hosting parties

Map Rotations

You can join in rotations if you can buy enough high tier maps. This used to be very popular method and involved full party of players each providing their own, crafted map. Each player would host map in turn and after full rotation (6 players = 6 maps), new party would be formed.

Especially T15 "Beachhead" map provides ridiculous amount of exp and is extremely safe, but costs a lot. If you are very rich, this is best way to reach lvl 100.

Time required : Medium
Cost : Medium
Extra requirements : Trading for maps, socializing between players

EXTRA (Not tested myself)

Playing 12+ hours a day

Twitcher "Wonderful247" used this method twice to reach lvl 100. When you play so much, you become one with the game. Wonderful247 did all bosses dozens of times deathless and grinded rest of the exp while farming divine cards in same map.

Time required : High
Cost : very low
Extra requirements : Become one with the game
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 13 февр. 2019 г., 16:17:16
"
mika2salo написал:
For you gear, I would upgrade next items :
- Rings (40+ ES, 40+ HP, resistances, [minion speed])

An unset ring with this stats is extremely expensive on poe.trade, do you have any tips or suggestion how do I craft it on my own?

"
mika2salo написал:
You can also drop "Heart & Soul" nodes for other nodes if you want to.

Yeah, that's a great idea, I respec them for Constitution

"
mika2salo написал:
For level 100 I can recommend several methods that I have been using myself of know that others have used:

I was actually running Shaped Underground Sea because I saw this advice on some r/PathOfExile thread, but at the same time it took me a lot of time to get from 93 to 94 lvl (about three days constant running), maybe I should Elder it for faster grind?

Also, I have a question about party farming: does every party member applies an EXP multiplier on killed mobs? Is it really worth party farming?

Thank you for answers!

Pretty lucky Essence, do I risk the 20% to try and annul the acc or just be happy with a 5 stat ring?
"
An unset ring with this stats is extremely expensive on poe.trade, do you have any tips or suggestion how do I craft it on my own?

I was actually running Shaped Underground Sea because I saw this advice on some r/PathOfExile thread, but at the same time it took me a lot of time to get from 93 to 94 lvl (about three days constant running), maybe I should Elder it for faster grind?

Also, I have a question about party farming: does every party member applies an EXP multiplier on killed mobs? Is it really worth party farming?

Thank you for answers!

Cheapest way to get +2/+3 ring is to alt spam, same was as in my crystal belt crafting guide. Aim for +2/+3 and any useful mod, then regal and annul if you get bad roll. If annul removes useful line, start again with scouring + alts.

If you have more currency, you can essence spam them and hope for best.

In general, partying is faster with slow / mid speed build. Minions are about mid speed clearers, so more party members can kill monsters as fast as you can run with flasks on. Exp is much better than runnning solo.

I recommend getting some very linear maps like racecourse or shaped racecourse, where party can move only in one direction. This makes leading the party much easier and clear-speed excellent.

"
Pretty lucky Essence, do I risk the 20% to try and annul the acc or just be happy with a 5 stat ring?

Hey :)

Gz on nice roll!

Can you craft ES on it?

If not, I would annul it. +2 ring with ES is better than +3 without ES. if you remove any other line than level or speed, It's ok as you can always slam Exalt on it later and hope for good line.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Many People asked me About my gear and Maybe I should Showcase it here now:

Cute items that I have in league currently, some of them aren't polished yet, will do that later:

Cant have enough ES:

For High Ele Res Bosses:

Spectre Stuff:

Some gems of my Collection:

For more ES regen per second:

Stuff that I have in Standard:

Gear of my main necromancer:

Alternative Golem Stuff:

Random Rings:

Additional Gem Collection:

I have loads of more items for Golems, but that was the most interesting stuff I guess.

If you wonder why I can use Discipline, 2 Curses, Aspect of the Spider and Clarity: I use Harmonies, Might and Anima with -%reduced Mana reserved.

If you don't know how I have enough mana for skills, look at the crafted mod of my main weapon (I cannot regen mana, because of that Shav Ring).

I am currently Looking for Raise Spectre 21/23, Multiple Totems Support 21/23 and Minion Life 21/23. PM me if you have it for sale :)

Cheers!
Some insane items there. The amulet is very very very nice. Must have cost a fortune.

Is it really worth using a that scepter when you lose one extra golem?

"
aaOzymandias написал:
Some insane items there. The amulet is very very very nice. Must have cost a fortune.

Hi and thx. The Watchers Eye was more expensive tbh :)
If you are Necromancer and Focus heavily on Spectre Dmg (for bosses), then yes it's worth it, because you have one more Spectre with the Vis Mortis and the sceptre adds tons of Damage to them.

As Elementalist, I'd Always use dual wield Clay shaper.
Oh dang bois! Those new helmet implicits we can get in the new league on top of lab enchants, that's pretty bonkers.

Edit: Maybe we can't get shaped or elder items to drop fractured, but still should make for some really nice boots we can make with +1 specs.
Последняя редакция: sumfight. Время: 20 февр. 2019 г., 10:14:06
"
Nemesis87 написал:
Many People asked me About my gear and Maybe I should Showcase it here now:

Cute items that I have in league currently, some of them aren't polished yet, will do that later:

I have loads of more items for Golems, but that was the most interesting stuff I guess.

If you wonder why I can use Discipline, 2 Curses, Aspect of the Spider and Clarity: I use Harmonies, Might and Anima with -%reduced Mana reserved.

If you don't know how I have enough mana for skills, look at the crafted mod of my main weapon (I cannot regen mana, because of that Shav Ring).

I am currently Looking for Raise Spectre 21/23, Multiple Totems Support 21/23 and Minion Life 21/23. PM me if you have it for sale :)

Cheers!

"

"
Hi and thx. The Watchers Eye was more expensive tbh :)
If you are Necromancer and Focus heavily on Spectre Dmg (for bosses), then yes it's worth it, because you have one more Spectre with the Vis Mortis and the sceptre adds tons of Damage to them.

As Elementalist, I'd Always use dual wield Clay shaper.

Well, those are near perfect items for the build o_0
Best gear of any char playing the build atm.

I'm still missing the Youtube -video of you steamrolling through endgame bosses ;)

Maybe next league you get can get the missing 21/23 gems!

"
Oh dang bois! Those new helmet implicits we can get in the new league on top of lab enchants, that's pretty bonkers.

Edit: Maybe we can't get shaped or elder items to drop fractured, but still should make for some really nice boots we can make with +1 specs.

Hi :)

Yep, looks good. We can get much better item bases for crafting if we can get good locked mod.

I will be crafting tons of Spectre boots next league ;)
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 20 февр. 2019 г., 16:30:06

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация