[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Cool guide, enjoying this so far. Struggling to get enough $$ to get the fourth golem (unsuprising for a league starter), but might just switch to using it with three golems and a 5L and see how I go
Thx for all the testing Mika.

Just about to start my golemancer now. Pretty undergeared compared to normal but the jewels are pretty insane price wise compared to most previous leagues.

Скрытый текст

Just going to go with the above and try to buy the other bits as and when I can afford to.

Hopefully it will be able to deal with Blight fairly well. My HFT was struggling in yellow maps - the bubble boys being particularly obnoxious! I think SR goes through the bubbles so that should make them a bit easier to deal with.

I'll let you know how I get on. :)
"
SaintLucifer написал:
Wonder if this could work as a league starter, by what i looked the jewels are all like 1ex each?

"
With two Clayshapers, 2nd Labyrinth done and Golem Commander in tree you will have 6 golems, 9 if you can already afford a Primordial Chain amulet. Link Feeding Frenzy to the Flame Golems for the time being and they will be aggressive, so you don't need Primordial Might. And since you do not have a "Harmony stack" all 9 golems will be Flame Golems. This will go quite a long way until you can afford all the jewels you need.

Bottom line, perfectly good league starter.

"
Thanks for the suggestions, think i will try it out when i get back to play the new league.

Hey :)

Whole leveling part is made using Necromancer, which can react up to t13 maps with about 20-30c currency. Summoner gear is dirt cheap and summons can carry you until you get enough currency to switch to Golems. Or you can level with dual Clayshaper "tomay" suggested, work well also.

"
Cool guide, enjoying this so far. Struggling to get enough $$ to get the fourth golem (unsuprising for a league starter), but might just switch to using it with three golems and a 5L and see how I go

Hi and thanks for support ^^

Yep, league prices for Golem gear seem to be expensive.

You can dual wield Clayshapers if you want to go for Golems really early sacrificing some defenses. Or you can use Solar Guard Specters as replacement for Golems, as they have almost identical moveset.

"
Thx for all the testing Mika.

Just about to start my golemancer now. Pretty undergeared compared to normal but the jewels are pretty insane price wise compared to most previous leagues.

Spoiler

Just going to go with the above and try to buy the other bits as and when I can afford to.

Hopefully it will be able to deal with Blight fairly well. My HFT was struggling in yellow maps - the bubble boys being particularly obnoxious! I think SR goes through the bubbles so that should make them a bit easier to deal with.

I'll let you know how I get on. :)

Hey and thanks for support ^^

Yep, SR goes through the bubbles and should make them much easier to deal with.

You got some sweet gear already, I just started and I'm facing same prices for getting the gear. I'm planning to go with Pledge setup to test their AOE clear potential, but if bubbles gets too annoying might swap to Necro.

Good luck in the league! ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Could u talk a bit about the difference between necro and elementalist? Too many pages and i couldnt find much in the guide itself, sry if i missed sth
I'm testing now if Magna Eclipsis + Bone Armour can be a viable additional defence :D. Keep your fingers crossed!
Hi, I'm a bit newbie so I don't know how the new mechanics works.

Anyway, I don't see any part in the guide talking about anointments, what should we use?
Hi, following this guide since Legacy league and always worked great !
For the elem pledge variant, since we got one more golem with the tree, is the primordial chain really worth (we go from 30% upgrade to 13.75% upgrade if my math are right) over tankyness from chayula or even rare amu (+ we can keep specters)?
"
Schnubbel_ написал:
Could u talk a bit about the difference between necro and elementalist? Too many pages and i couldnt find much in the guide itself, sry if i missed sth

If you look at the passive section under the Elementalist spoiler for the trees it will give you the benefits / cons of the elementalist. Same as the necromancer which is located under the necro passive tree in the spoiler.
"
Schnubbel_ написал:

"
If you look at the passive section under the Elementalist spoiler for the trees it will give you the benefits / cons of the elementalist. Same as the necromancer which is located under the necro passive tree in the spoiler.

Hello :)

Yep, the comparison list in under the Elemetalist variant in the skill tree-section. Here it is for quick reference :

Benefits compared to Necromancer
- Status immunity (freeze, chill, burn, shock & bleed[requires specific boots])
- Blinded enemies[requires specific gloves] (50% chance to evade melee attacks)
- Can swap status removal flasks to other types
- Not worrying about any ailments makes playing maps very relaxing
- More freedom of choice as Desecrate + Offerings are not mandatory
- Big Energy Shield regen from Stone Golem and Zealot's Oath and physical damage taken reduction from Stone Golem

Weaknesses compared to Necromancer
- Boots for bleed immunity and gloves for chance to blind are expensive
- Less block chance

Scores (1-5, higher is better)
- Total damage : 4,5
- Single target damage : 4
- Defense : 3.5

In short Elementalist is more DPS oriented and has decent defenses, but nowhere as tanky as Necro. Necro is now very defensive and can still kill end-game bosses in less than 10 seconds. Elementalist however has much spikier damage thanks to shotgunning from Flame Golems.

If you aim for high levels safely, I recommend Necro. If you aim for high DPS and massive orb spam, I recommend Elementalist.

"
I'm testing now if Magna Eclipsis + Bone Armour can be a viable additional defence :D. Keep your fingers crossed!

The Magna Eclipsis is actually very good idea. Please let me know how it worked and good luck with the test!

"
Hi, I'm a bit newbie so I don't know how the new mechanics works.

Anyway, I don't see any part in the guide talking about anointments, what should we use?

Hi :)

Anointments are still quite new, so knowing their price of rarity is still pretty tricky. Good choices seems to be at least :
- Golem Commander
- Ravenous horde
- Gravepact

Anything with lots of minion damage that costs lot of points seems good target. With Golem Commander you can potentially connect from left to the upper part of the skill tree saving up to 7 points by dropping all weaker nodes leading to and from Golem Commander.

"
Hi, following this guide since Legacy league and always worked great !
For the elem pledge variant, since we got one more golem with the tree, is the primordial chain really worth (we go from 30% upgrade to 13.75% upgrade if my math are right) over tankyness from chayula or even rare amu (+ we can keep specters)?

Pledge variant relies heavily on shotgun effect. The more Flame Golems we have shooting the orbs, more of the orbs can overlap on enemies. Stone and Chaos golems are used for their effects and to boost Flame Golems damage from Harmonies.

The setup has decent defenses and if you are good at kiting the fights will end in few seconds anyway, so there is not much you need defense from. However if you want to push for high level, Necro is much safer and you can try swapping Chain for Chayula, but I guess there will be significant loss in DPS and clear-speed.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 9 сент. 2019 г., 9:31:22
Hello

Do you want us to follow the Path of Building Necro or the online version of Necro -
I saw there was different in the ascendancy. the online one takes Commander of Darkness where the Path of building one takes Unnatural Strength.

Edit:
and what about the new oils you got anything you want us to pick there
Последняя редакция: DreamHunters. Время: 9 сент. 2019 г., 10:17:22

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация