[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Hi

I am somewhat confused by your forum guide. In the 'My gear' section you show the clayshaper, skin of the loyal and presence of chayula setup which I used to play back in harbinger. However, I see that you have posted video's with a pledge as your weapon. So which of these variants is better?

Also, how are you able to survive breaches and delves? I always get overwhelmed by the amount of mobs and quite easily die.

And can anyone tell me how a flame golemancer performs in blighted maps, since I am also scared to be overwhelmed by the amount of mobs that spawn.

Thanks in advance.
"
DreamHunters написал:
Hello

Do you want us to follow the Path of Building Necro or the online version of Necro -
I saw there was different in the ascendancy. the online one takes Commander of Darkness where the Path of building one takes Unnatural Strength.

Edit:
and what about the new oils you got anything you want us to pick there

Hello :)

Thanks for the tip! PoB has finally updated and I could refresh all PoB -links. I checked the online and PoB setups and everything should be synchronized now. Sorry for the inconvenience but later PoB update has made updating the guide quite messy.

I also added part for the league specific stuff, which in this case is anointments. Good choices are at least :

- Golem Commander = Saves 5 nodes from the tree and let's tree route differently
- Grave Pact = Minion damage and 5% chance for them to deal double damage
- Ravenous Horde = Minion damage and 10% chance for them to gain onslaught

Hi

I am somewhat confused by your forum guide. In the 'My gear' section you show the clayshaper, skin of the loyal and presence of chayula setup which I used to play back in harbinger. However, I see that you have posted video's with a pledge as your weapon. So which of these variants is better?

Also, how are you able to survive breaches and delves? I always get overwhelmed by the amount of mobs and quite easily die.

And can anyone tell me how a flame golemancer performs in blighted maps, since I am also scared to be overwhelmed by the amount of mobs that spawn.

Thanks in advance.

Hey :)

The default Necro setup is what I always recommend going to while leveling or starting the guide. It's the safest and has good balance between survival and DPS.

Elementalist has more DPS, but has mediocre defenses.

They play very differently but both can do all normal content. However for deep delves I recommend going with Necro as extra safety is needed.

In Breaches I try to stay outside of the circle and spam offering towards the center. Golems can clear most of the Breach even If I don't see all the mobs from outside.

For Delves when cart starts moving I keep up block chance and spam Rumi's flask. I also run full speed with Phase Run through all enemy packs as cart follows at my top speed. When I reach the node, I start the event and go outside of the center area in most cases. I spam offering towards the center and minions clear the point. Last 1-2 enemies always spawn on your location, so keep Rumis flask ready and call minions to you if Convocation hasn't done it already. Elementalist can't do very deep delves, but is excellent in killing bosses and mobs in normal maps.

I'm just starting league, so I can't say much about Golems effectiveness there, but they should not have much problems.

UPDATE

ADDED LEAGUE SPECIFIC PART TO GUIDE

This section will always have league specific information that affects the build. This time it's about anointments.

UPDATED ALL PATH OF BUILDING LINKS

PoB updated and messes some part of the PoB links. Made fresh ones for all PoBs and checked that online and PoB stuff is in sync.

Updated PoB for Elementalist to have "Controlled Destrucion" instead of "Empower". Both work, but Controlled Destruction adds more damage and costs much less. If you want better survival for Golems against physical bosses like minotaur, you can still use Empower.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 9 сент. 2019 г., 12:38:20
Hi Mika! I'm glad to see you still maintain this guide. It's definitely one of the best out there.

I have a question about the "blind" gloves for elementalist shotgun build. I've been looking and can't seem to find anything about them.

Is it just rare elder gloves with the blind skill rolled on it? If so, what gem are you putting in place of the blind gem? You said that they are very expensive but I'm wondering why they would cost so much for only giving 10% chance to blind.

Any help here would be appreciated. I've been gone a while and it's tough to dig through all of these old posts. I'm pretty sure I just overlooked it.
"
DiscountedDeath написал:
Hi Mika! I'm glad to see you still maintain this guide. It's definitely one of the best out there.

I have a question about the "blind" gloves for elementalist shotgun build. I've been looking and can't seem to find anything about them.

Is it just rare elder gloves with the blind skill rolled on it? If so, what gem are you putting in place of the blind gem? You said that they are very expensive but I'm wondering why they would cost so much for only giving 10% chance to blind.

Any help here would be appreciated. I've been gone a while and it's tough to dig through all of these old posts. I'm pretty sure I just overlooked it.

Hello and thanks for support ^^

It's fun to manage something and see it grow stronger over time. Build has managed to dodge major nerfs for almost 2 years, which is pretty good in ever changing game like Poe.

The blind gloves are luckily optional now, rather than necessary. Stone and Chaos Golems in helmet give 10% chance to blind and gloves give extra chance to blind for Winter Orb. If you have already or can find good blind gloves with good defensive stats, you can increase chance to blind by another 10%, but if not I would just stick with extra Golems chance to blind.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 10 сент. 2019 г., 4:36:31
I wish someone would create a good chaos golem build for 3.8
"
grillmeister999 написал:
I wish someone would create a good chaos golem build for 3.8

Do it, don't wait for someone else.
Hey loving the build so far, ditched League and running on STD.

Check out my toon, few changes:

Drop temp chains for Aspect of spider - 10% less mana reserve plus option to put in enlighten in with ELe Weakness. Can drop about 11 passive spots for extra curse and mana reserve.

Testing with no clayshaper and cast spell on trigger wand with huge minion damage.

Can change gloves as I dont need resistances, thoughts on those? Or maybe i dump the boots for +1 spectres. (holy shit they nerfed my boots, no more +1)

Would love your feedback!

EDIT:
Character is Deklne
Don't mind the missing two ascendancy when it reset I used my lesser character, need to get last two.
Последняя редакция: LockedGoblin689. Время: 10 сент. 2019 г., 10:01:58
"
GOLEM COMMANDER

Let's skill-tree to be connected from near mid-left jewel socket to "Fearsome Force" and disconnected from Jewel socket over "Lord of the Dead" to "Death Attunement". Saves 5 points from skill-tree.

Azure Oil + Silver Oil + Golden Oil

I dont get this point tho. when I look at Skill tree Golem commander is on the Top side in path with Cruel Preparation and Unnatrual Calm.
I reached that point where I ask myself about when to leave spectres and go into golems.

I know it's answered on FAQ, and it says when I can go with 4x golems.

Which means I need:
-1 base
-1 from weapon
-1 from Anima stone
-1 from Anima Stone bonus

Anima Stone + other 3 prismatic gems means around 280chaos...

Does it means I need around 280 chaos to run this build as a Golemancer?
Is there another way to get those 4x golems?
Последняя редакция: Chronos6969. Время: 10 сент. 2019 г., 12:14:36
Also can you make or write me upgrade orders i have some currency but i dont know what to upgrade/buy since is my first time playing necromancer.
Последняя редакция: Mikizzek. Время: 10 сент. 2019 г., 13:17:26

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация