[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

@mika: Your picture for necromancer passives is outdated ... 1 is still commander of darkness ;)
"
grillmeister999 написал:
I wish someone would create a good chaos golem build for 3.8

"
Do it, don't wait for someone else.

Hey :)

I could look at chaos golems at some point, but they were nerfed really hard in the past. There are also very limited ways to lower enemies chaos resistances to even close to what you can do with elemental resistances.

The build is good base for mixing any type of Golems and minions you want together. Maybe running Chaos Golems and Undying Alchemist Specters for projectile support could work?

"
Hey loving the build so far, ditched League and running on STD.

Check out my toon, few changes:

Drop temp chains for Aspect of spider - 10% less mana reserve plus option to put in enlighten in with ELe Weakness. Can drop about 11 passive spots for extra curse and mana reserve.

Testing with no clayshaper and cast spell on trigger wand with huge minion damage.

Can change gloves as I dont need resistances, thoughts on those? Or maybe i dump the boots for +1 spectres. (holy shit they nerfed my boots, no more +1)

Would love your feedback!

EDIT:
Character is Deklne
Don't mind the missing two ascendancy when it reset I used my lesser character, need to get last two.

Aspect of Spider is great addition to the curses, works way stronger on bosses than normal curses do.

How has the wand test been? Comparable to Clayshaper or worse / better?

+1 Spec gemm level is still extremely strong as each level adds tons of base damage to Specs. It's still best line you can get in the boots, so I would use them if they decent stats otherwise.

Setup looks pretty good already, but you need Necromantic Aegis if you need Vicatario's Charity. Try to stack as much Energy Shield per item as you can and you should be good to go ;)

"
I dont get this point tho. when I look at Skill tree Golem commander is on the Top side in path with Cruel Preparation and Unnatrual Calm.

Hi :)

I added screenshot about the change. Takin Golem Commander lets you connect using the green line and cut the whole red line. freed nodes can be spend between minion damage and survival elsewhere on the tree.

"
I reached that point where I ask myself about when to leave spectres and go into golems.

I know it's answered on FAQ, and it says when I can go with 4x golems.

Which means I need:
-1 base
-1 from weapon
-1 from Anima stone
-1 from Anima Stone bonus

Anima Stone + other 3 prismatic gems means around 280chaos...

Does it means I need around 280 chaos to run this build as a Golemancer?
Is there another way to get those 4x golems?

4x Golems ensures that you have enough projectile based minions to clear at full speed. You can propably mix Specs and Golems if you use Solar Guards with Flame Golems as they are almost similar, but then you will miss on Tukohamas boss damage.

League prices are insanely high, so there probably needs to be some improvising. You can try switching to Golems at 3x Golems and see how it feels. Switching back to Specs should be easy now.

"
Also can you make or write me upgrade orders i have some currency but i dont know what to upgrade/buy since is my first time playing necromancer.

I would do next upgrades :
- Try to get as much HP and Energy Shield in all rings and rare amulet. Sidhebreath is a trap with no defensive values
- Try to find helmet with both burning damage and minion damage support to increase TV specs damage
- Try to find 2r2g2b Skin of the Loyal or Skin of the Lords. Use Slower Projectiles instead of Combustion. It should cost about 1/10 of better colors price and you lose only 20% of damage.
- Try to get high ES on every rare item in the end. 150+ ES on gloves, 100+ ES on boots, 40+ ES per ring, 100+ ES on helmet. Try to find good trades and craft the missing mod or craft by yourself what you can. Prices can seem very high at start but slowly you will get the whole set.
- Stack chaos resistance on rare items if you don't have Chayula ammy yet. HP / ES mixed gear is generally cheaper than just HP or ES.
- Check gear recommendation list from the guide if in doubt

Hope this helps :)

"
@mika: Your picture for necromancer passives is outdated ... 1 is still commander of darkness ;)

Thanks for the tip! Fixed it right away ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Not entirely sure what I'm doing wrong/differently or if the leveling guide hasn't been polished yet (for example mentioning taking the 1st ascendency that gives ress, but not mentioning -in the leveling guide - to run an aura.. things like that)...

But other than that I feel my dps is WAY lower than my league starter which was a zombiemancer.. which I don't get as I'm using the same skills more or less.

On the zombiemancer I cruised through the acts but now I'm struggling even with the mentioned leveling uniques.
Switched to using three golems last night, and clear speed remained about the same which was nice. Next goal is to get the Primordial gems to get Golems 4 and 5. Hoping to get enough $$ to afford it tonight, but we shall see.

Putting 1-5C into better gold items definitely removed some of my health spikes, but still getting one shot by a bunch of things. 4th Ascendancy should help with this a lot as it should max my remaining resistances :X
Последняя редакция: Inthrall. Время: 10 сент. 2019 г., 18:03:58
"
Chronos6969 написал:
I reached that point where I ask myself about when to leave spectres and go into golems.

I know it's answered on FAQ, and it says when I can go with 4x golems.

Which means I need:
-1 base
-1 from weapon
-1 from Anima stone
-1 from Anima Stone bonus

Anima Stone + other 3 prismatic gems means around 280chaos...

Does it means I need around 280 chaos to run this build as a Golemancer?
Is there another way to get those 4x golems?

Golem Commander on the tree gives you +1 golem too. so for 4 you only need the weapon and anima stone. or you can run elementalist and get golems from that for free and repec later to necro if you want when you are rich
Последняя редакция: Lumweishaupt. Время: 10 сент. 2019 г., 21:07:27
whats the difference between golemancer and spectre build?
in terms of the playstyle, im playing a spectre build atm and the playstyle seems to be rush to the back of the mobs packs so that the spectre will rush over to attack them, is this the case for golems too?
Последняя редакция: duabijitelur. Время: 10 сент. 2019 г., 22:35:28
"
duabijitelur написал:
in terms of the playstyle, im playing a spectre build atm and the playstyle seems to be rush to the back of the mobs packs so that the spectre will rush over to attack them, is this the case for golems too?

You are running with the squad of Golems (slaping weaker enemies in the face) senging wave after wave of fire. And then comes the squad of TV's with double totems - they melt what still lives / bosses.

What's your role? Run close enough to apply curses, triggering offering/EE and dodging all the dangerous stuff.

So it is not much of a difference between All-Specter and Golems+Specters.
It would seem spamming Bound fossils on the new wands is our new meta weapon, +32% more flame golem dps compared to +25% from getting a 5th golem from Clayshaper, on top of all of the other bonuses from the wand.
"
LUXEdeJUNK написал:
Not entirely sure what I'm doing wrong/differently or if the leveling guide hasn't been polished yet (for example mentioning taking the 1st ascendency that gives ress, but not mentioning -in the leveling guide - to run an aura.. things like that)...

But other than that I feel my dps is WAY lower than my league starter which was a zombiemancer.. which I don't get as I'm using the same skills more or less.

On the zombiemancer I cruised through the acts but now I'm struggling even with the mentioned leveling uniques.

Hello :)

Thanks for the tip! I added Discipline info to Commander of darkness.

Leveling part is most tedious while doing summoner build. At start minions are weak and good Necro gear is hard to find. Also spell damage is low as most points go towards buffing minions or stacking defenses.

I'm very happy if I can get some good advice on how to improve the leveling section. However there are some specifications that it must fulfill :

- Minions can't die (Players complained a lot about Zombies and Specs dying = Fix was adding more minion resistance and regen)

- Player can't die, at least not a lot (Players complained about how weak the build was when I rushed to minion damage nodes = Fix was to prioritize defensive Ascendancies and skills to keep players alive)

- You can't force players to trade (This means that any random collection of magic / rare items has to keep them alive = Fix was to stack ES and HP nodes early to maximize all random items potential and capping resistances with skill-tree)

- New players don't care about speed (When you come from other games, Poe feels very dangerous at first. You just don't want to die a lot)

- Old players and about 50% of the players have either their own method of leveling already or start customizing in first few acts.

I got least complaints about clear-speed, so I had to make sacrifice from it. Most players seemed to value safety and easiness rather than speed and dying more often or being forced to trade more often.

"
Switched to using three golems last night, and clear speed remained about the same which was nice. Next goal is to get the Primordial gems to get Golems 4 and 5. Hoping to get enough $$ to afford it tonight, but we shall see.

Putting 1-5C into better gold items definitely removed some of my health spikes, but still getting one shot by a bunch of things. 4th Ascendancy should help with this a lot as it should max my remaining resistances :X

Good to hear that switching was smooth. Upgrading rare items is pretty important, but even the endgame items don't usually cost that much.

Bone barrier adds tons of defenses and should be able to keep you alive even in harder fights if you have enough block chance, EHP (HP + ES) and you move around enemy packs constantly.

"
Golem Commander on the tree gives you +1 golem too. so for 4 you only need the weapon and anima stone. or you can run elementalist and get golems from that for free and repec later to necro if you want when you are rich

That's true. Seems like lot of players are using just Anima Stone for 4th Golem, but without skill cooldown Golems can run dry in boss fights. They have 3 charges of Orbs, so while clearing this is not a problem. However in boss fights they spend the charges rather quickly and new one takes 6 seconds to recharge. IF this keeps happening, try increasing number of Harmonies.

"

"
You are running with the squad of Golems (slaping weaker enemies in the face) senging wave after wave of fire. And then comes the squad of TV's with double totems - they melt what still lives / bosses.

What's your role? Run close enough to apply curses, triggering offering/EE and dodging all the dangerous stuff.

So it is not much of a difference between All-Specter and Golems+Specters.

Both builds are very close to being living totem tole for buffs and just running around leading minions to the packs. There are some differences like with Necro you get more narrow clear with faster moving (4 Golems shooting 2x repeats and moving) vs Elementalist you get Wider clear with slover movement (7 Golems shooting 4x repeats and moving).

The dangers also vary, as with Necromancer you can pretty much run through the pack as Temp Chains, Block chance and Bone Barrier keeps you safe. With Elementalist you have less protection, so you need to move more around the packs to not get caught by multiple hits.

"
It would seem spamming Bound fossils on the new wands is our new meta weapon, +32% more flame golem dps compared to +25% from getting a 5th golem from Clayshaper, on top of all of the other bonuses from the wand.

Gz! How many fossils did it take? I bought lvl 85 wand in standard and spammed about 300-400 alts on it and got maybe one +1 level mod. It seems to have all wand mods + 3 useful mods that makes crafting one pretty hard and expensive.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 11 сент. 2019 г., 4:03:21
ice golem also can be used instead of flame golem right?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация