[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
stfukthx написал:
"
Besovskii написал:

117k dps with two convoking wand with two +1 mods and 124k dps with modifed PoH
Seems two +2wands with additional minions mods grant us a litlle more dps
but im not see this +2 wands on trade atm
i see only one dagger +2 priced for 9999exa =)

all 3 mods (+1 spells, +1 fire, +1 minion) seem to be possible on convoking wand, which would make it +6.
but i dont know if its possible to have all 3 on one item (+2fire and +2 support craft didnt work on 2h)

+2 seems less effective than +1 more flamegolem from clayshaper. +2 is like 20% more? and 5% more for spectre if u use them?

https://poecraft.com/itemmods say you cant have 3 +1 mods on wand
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
"
stfukthx написал:
and pls correct me, if anything i wrote is wrong :D
hello! i am from russian, eng for me - hard, sry, but i will try!

my build for golem, will be 6,4M DPS, 6 flames, 3 other golems (add 6-link only): https://pastebin.com/5kG9sDx9

I discussed the formula for a long time and came to the conclusion:.

1. the most important thing is more harmonies -> CDR magma ball, need ~1s
2. so that the charges of a magma ball do not end at all, it is necessary that the cast speed balls per 1 charge is greater than their "CDR magma ball" (~1s)
3. Pledge have a Greater Spell Echo, and we use Spell Echo, 3+1=4 ball for 1 charge

then formula: DPS = MAX, if CDR = 1 sec and 4*CastSpeed > CDR.

i have Pledge + spell echo and 12 Harmony.

4 * 0,33 = 1,32 s(for cast 4 magma ball)
0,98 s (1 charge recharge)

1,32 > 0,98, then charges infinite and DPS = MAX.
---
Скрытый текст

---
VIDEO: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/481965972?t=00h40m00s
Последняя редакция: I_GameR. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 7:13:30
"
I_GameR написал:
"
stfukthx написал:

my build for golem, will be 6,4M DPS, 6 flames, 3 other golems (add 6-link only): https://pastebin.com/5kG9sDx9

2. so that the charges of a magma ball do not end at all, it is necessary that the cast speed balls per 1 charge is greater than their "CDR magma ball" (~1s)
3. Pledge have a Greater Spell Echo, and we use Spell Echo, 3+1=4 ball for 1 charge

---
Скрытый текст

---

hi, wow thx for the detailed explenation
now i know where u got ur 0,33s from. i hope pb is correct in this, cause pob has/had some problems with the damage calculation with golems.

damn pledge of hands makes it even more complicated :/

with pledge of hands you make 4 balls in 1,32s from 1 charge
without pledge of hands you make 2 balls in 0,66s from 1 charge
that would mean, that 0,98s cooldown is too high -> increased cast speed for golems would be bad

for example i dont use pledge and got 1,09s cooldown, 1,18s cast time for 2 balls from 1 charge. i got only the castspeed from "spell echo"

well that shows how good pledge is. you get about 300% (2*1,5) more dmg (100% 2xballs + ~50%more dmg greater spell echo + spell echo) per 1 charge in 1,32s

lets compare this to +2 lvl skin of loyal and + 2 golems from clayshapers:
+2lvl gives ~40% more dmg (skill+2 and empower+2)
+2 golems with 6 1 1 1 1 1 ~50% more dmg (6*12*1,2 vs 6*12*0,8)
= 1,4*1,5 = 2,1 so 210% more dmg per 1 charge in 0,98s.
thats 277% more in 1,32s ((210*1,32) dont know if you can calculate it like that)

300% more vs 277% more seems pledge is better.
(edit: with shield 230% more (statshield, not victarios))

(btw if you go 5 1 1 1 1 with 12 harmonies you even get 4% more dmg from ur pledgebuild if my maths are right
5*12*1=60 vs
6*12*0,8=57,6)

so all in all cast speed is only good with pledge of hands?

pls correct me if im wrong
Последняя редакция: stfukthx. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 11:09:03
"
stfukthx написал:
now i know where u got ur 0,33s from. i hope pb is correct in this, cause pob has/had some problems with the damage calculation with golems.

that would mean, that 0,98s cooldown is too high -> increased cast speed for golems would be bad

for example i dont use pledge and got 1,09s cooldown, 1,18s cast time for 2 balls from 1 charge. i got only the castspeed from "spell echo"

well that shows how good pledge is. you get about 300% (2*1,5) more dmg (100% 2xballs + ~50%more dmg greater spell echo + spell echo) per 1 charge in 1,32s

thats 277% more in 1,32s ((210*1,32) dont know if you can calculate it like that)

(btw if you go 5 1 1 1 1 with 12 harmonies you even get 4% more dmg from ur pledgebuild if my maths are right
5*12*1=60 vs
6*12*0,8=57,6)

oh my... good, very good, my friend!

1. PoB have a problems, yes. I corrected all formuls in Excel :D
2. Pledge is bugged in PoB. Need add him "Socketed Gems deal 52% more Spell Damage", if we use Spell Echo. i use.
3. the whole essence of the staff is the synergy of two echoes, both in damage and 4 balls per charge. this is a solution to the problem with cast speed magma balls. left to reduce CDR charge and harmonys help us.
4. if not use Pledge - we are losing +2 casts and 1,52 MORE coefficient, ok.
5. Ye, True: that would mean, that 0,98s cooldown is too high -> increased cast speed for golems would be bad. They will be just stay and wait charge.
ok lets go to Mathematics!))

1,09s cooldown
1,18s cast time for 2 balls from 1 charge
good

300% (2*1,5) per 1 charge in 1,32s
good

why empower, for hp? concentrated effect better for DMG. ok good.
if we dont use empower, we use concentrated effect
and more dmg ~15%
bad

carrion golem in pob dont give DPS for harmony ((
+2 golems this +40% dmg all golems for Ascendancy too, and then
(6*12*1,2 vs 6*12*0,8) = 1,5 +40% all golems - think real 1,55
good

1,15*1,55=1,783 so 173% more.

Please note that 2 golems are stones of skills, they will replace something else. It will also take damage, let it be Combustion and 1 curse - 1,16*1,1=~1,27 coefficients -> 0.83

and then

1,783*0,83 = 1,48 = 148% more per 1 charge in 0,98s.

i think it is true...

btw i cannot use 5 flames + 4 other, because i dont have slot now, need 1 more ring with slot, it is ideal. just 0 exalts for league))))))
i can swap Combustion, but it is bad...(

I think, yes, in any case, even if we made a mistake in the calculations somewhere. Let people correct us.

Too, We are losing many hp from Belly of the Beast.

Okay, I'll go play, spent 2 hours on recalculations)))
I hope my broken English didn’t bleed from your eyes guys: D

Thanks for the reasoning, my friend, I look forward to continuing the conversation!))
"
I_GameR написал:

2. Pledge is bugged in PoB. Need add him "Socketed Gems deal 52% more Spell Damage", if we use Spell Echo. i use.
3. the whole essence of the staff is the synergy of two echoes, both in damage and 4 balls per charge. this is a solution to the problem with cast speed magma balls. left to reduce CDR charge and harmonys help us.
5. Ye, True: that would mean, that 0,98s cooldown is too high -> increased cast speed for golems would be bad. They will be just stay and wait charge.

1,09s cooldown
good

good

and more dmg ~15%
bad

good

Please note that 2 golems are stones of skills, they will replace something else. It will also take damage, let it be Combustion and 1 curse - 1,16*1,1=~1,27 coefficients -> 0.83

and then

i think it is true...

btw i cannot use 5 flames + 4 other, because i dont have slot now, need 1 more ring with slot, it is ideal. just 0 exalts for league))))))

I think, yes, in any case, even if we made a mistake in the calculations somewhere. Let people correct us.

Thanks for the reasoning, my friend, I look forward to continuing the conversation!))

thx for the answer!
english is not my native language either, so no, your english is fine :D

empower vs conc effect:
for the pledge build empower isnt that great, yes. gives only 30% more dmg on lvl4
in a +2 skin of loyal its lvl 6 and gives 50% more dmg and some nice hp
conc effect has the problem, that the balls have a smaller radius and overlap less, but i dont know if its only marginal.

the +40% from 2 more golems from ascedancy should be in a multiplier with harmonies, so 1240 instead of 1200. dont know if its right, but if yes, these 40% dont really matter.

with conc effect vs empower the gap seems to rise, so pledge should be best dmg

you are using anger, which adds not much damage to golems. only for the combustion from the other golems?
for bosses i will try later skitterbots. all say they are intelligent and apply 20% shock and only cost 35% reserved mana.

i run devouring diadem with MOM for defence. works pretty nice. skin of loyal will give some nice es to it. also i use a shield and im lazy.

Hi. Thanks! This guide helped me get started and level smoothly. But, now that I'm lvl 85, I wonder, what the heck is block good for? Even with 65/55 block chances, I'm getting hit very often! Is it a good choice for the content that is coming ahead for me?
■► It's a business. You won't get the full experience.
■► Yes, this is an addiction. This is a Slot Machine. I am addicted.
■► You won't be rewarded. There is no reward.
"
stfukthx написал:
empower vs conc effect:
for the pledge build empower isnt that great, yes. gives only 30% more dmg on lvl4
conc effect has the problem, that the balls have a smaller radius and overlap less, but i dont know if its only marginal.
it is true, we have problems with HP golems(

"
stfukthx написал:
the +40% from 2 more golems from ascedancy should be in a multiplier with harmonies, so 1240 instead of 1200. dont know if its right, but if yes, these 40% dont really matter.
ye. it is additive, not good coeff, but i tring play with conc )))

"
stfukthx написал:
you are using anger, which adds not much damage to golems. only for the combustion from the other golems?

anger give 15% DPS + help start Combustion other golems, yes)))

"
stfukthx написал:
for bosses i will try later skitterbots. all say they are intelligent and apply 20% shock and only cost 35% reserved mana.
need test, if it that, it is good...hmmm..thx!)

"
stfukthx написал:
i run devouring diadem with MOM for defence. works pretty nice. skin of loyal will give some nice es to it. also i use a shield and im lazy.

:D

diadem is good) eh, was thinking about it, but what do with 20% MP?... yellow helmet i can craft with resonator...)
"
drdkjack написал:
With the new 1h +2 skills for flame golem, do we still wand to use the pledge even?

thats 4+ ie. lvl 32 flame golems.

+1 level to all spell gems
+1 level to all fire spell gems

currently sitting on lvl 31 flame golems, and waiting for an affordable second +2 spell item :).

"
so +4lvl for golem or greater spell echo 30lvl for links?
for compare need use this hint
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Greater_Spell_Echo_Support

"
117k dps with two convoking wand with two +1 mods and 124k dps with modifed PoH
Seems two +2wands with additional minions mods grant us a litlle more dps
but im not see this +2 wands on trade atm
i see only one dagger +2 priced for 9999exa =)

"
all 3 mods (+1 spells, +1 fire, +1 minion) seem to be possible on convoking wand, which would make it +6.
but i dont know if its possible to have all 3 on one item (+2fire and +2 support craft didnt work on 2h)

+2 seems less effective than +1 more flamegolem from clayshaper. +2 is like 20% more? and 5% more for spectre if u use them?

"
https://poecraft.com/itemmods say you cant have 3 +1 mods on wand

Hello :)

+3 wands seem to be very scarce and expensive at the moment if there are any. If they become more available or we find a way to craft them reliably, I would see argument in losing the 5th Golem as huge DPS boost to TV Specs is more important in bosses than extra Golem.

"
About the bug with might, this was taken from the 3.81 Notes:

"-Fixed a bug introduced in 3.8.0 where the Primordial Might unique jewel did not make Golems Aggressive."

So we will not need Feeding frenzy anymore next week.

Hi :)

That was pretty quick answer from GGG. I will put up notice to temporarily use Feeding Frenzy with Golems instead of Combustion.

Скрытый текст
how do you get 0,33s?
was really interested in cdr/cast speed things etc so i did an obersvation:

i used this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R05IjPfDmQ0

0cdr/0ics 0cdr/100ics 293cdr/0ics

cast 1 1s 1s 1s
cast 2 2s 1.12s 2s
cast 3 3s 1.27s 3s

cast 4 7s 7s 4s
cast 5 13s 13s 5s
cast 6 19s 19s 6.28s

cast 7 25s 25s 8s
cast 8 31s ... 8.29s
cast 9 37s ... 10.19s

the first cast is instant after the golem is summoned (it takes 1s to summon it)
with 293cdr the magmaball should have an cooldowntime of 2,05s

with 0ics it seems they have a cast time of 1 ball per second
with 100ics he casts all 3 balls in 0,27s instead of 2s

whats the conclusion? tbh i dont know, since i expected other times from 100% cast speed
also i dont understand why in the first column the cast ist every 6sec(cooldown) and in the 3rd its roughly every 1sec, but the cooldown is 2s.

but what this shows is, that extra increased castspeed is pretty useless to golems (in terms of constant damage (bosses, blight without moving,...)), cause they alrdy get 70%+ from spell echo.
as alrdy mentioned in several posts here the bottleneck is the cdr.
its only good for mapclear, when u move from 1 pack to another and want the 3 fireballs charges fired fast.
thus i dont understand why some poeple say that castspeed mods on wands lead to more damage 1:1. and ravenous horde doesnt seem to be that good for flamegolems.

if someone has an explenation for the drastically cast speed increase, and the last column being 1s, not 2s, we could make a formula.
i searched for something like this, but couldnt find anything except the video/post from that nice guy.

Скрытый текст

---
Spoiler

---
[3.8] Моё руководство "Всё и Везде" - Цепь молний - Ведьма

Скрытый текст

5*12*1=60 vs
6*12*0,8=57,6)

Скрытый текст

1,09s cooldown
good

good

and more dmg ~15%
bad

good

and then

i think it is true...

Скрытый текст
thx for the answer!
english is not my native language either, so no, your english is fine :D

empower vs conc effect:

with conc effect vs empower the gap seems to rise, so pledge should be best dmg

Скрытый текст
it is true, we have problems with HP golems(

"
stfukthx wrote:
ye. it is additive, not good coeff, but i tring play with conc )))

"
stfukthx wrote:

anger give 15% DPS + help start Combustion other golems, yes)))

"
stfukthx wrote:
need test, if it that, it is good...hmmm..thx!)

"
stfukthx wrote:

:D

diadem is good) eh, was thinking about it, but what do with 20% MP?... yellow helmet i can craft with resonator...)

Hello :)

The setup with 12x harmonies looks interesting, but EHP (HP + ES) looks dangerously low.

From my experience if :

Golems have higher cooldown than cast speed they run out of charges and go for melee range with weaker spells which is bad.

Golems have higher cast speed than cooldown they will accumulate charges for no reason as they can't spend them. This is potentially wasted from other parts of the build like adding "more" damage multiplier, defenses or utility.

Is there any benefit in lowering cooldown below the total cast speed that can be archieved without huge sacrifices? Using 1:1 ratio seems to be optimal as Golems can start casting new Orb as soon as old finishes and they don't accumulate charges for no reason.

I would also keep all increased area of effect that Golems have, as lowering the area lowers the chance of Overlapping Orbs and can drop DPS by huge margin.

"
Hi. Thanks! This guide helped me get started and level smoothly. But, now that I'm lvl 85, I wonder, what the heck is block good for? Even with 65/55 block chances, I'm getting hit very often! Is it a good choice for the content that is coming ahead for me?

Hi and thanks for support ^^

In theory you could max the block chance for near 75% if you get 30% block chance rare ES shield and use perfect Rumi's flask (20%/10%) with it. This should make you pretty safe against physical hits and spell you can take with capped resistances and high EHP (HP + ES) buffer.

I move around all the time, so I don't really rely on block chance while staying stationary. Try tp move around and outside of enemy packs as soon as poosible in fights. Try to lure physical enemy boss closer and then kite away using Phase Run while Offering and Rumi's flask are up.

Even very deep Delves feel relatively safe if you keep the block up and move away from the packs.

"
DreamAwaken написал:
hey i pimped your build a bit, feeding frenzy because might is bugged and golems are not aggressive.

deathless uber elder easy, actualy i level to 100 while doing uber elder

played golems long time ago, your thread inspired me to give it another shot with some good items you get in a temp league

Hi :)

I'm so sorry I missed your level 100, had to use old and crappy laptop while traveling!

\o/ Huge GZ on it! \o/

Can I add you in my level 100 Hall of Fame? ;)

UPDATE

PRIMORDIAL MIGHT IS BUGGED FOR A WEEK

GGG Confirmed that "Primordial Might" is not working atm and not increasing Golems aggressiveness. Please use "Feeding Frenzy" instead of "Combustion" for about a week until patch 3.8.1 comes out.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 16:36:47
Hey, I'm playing the Ele version of this build and I don't really get why we would use Spectres over "The Primordial Chain" amulet.

I'm currently running a 6L TV setup and they barely do any damage. Map clear is fine by now with just golems, currently at tier 7, but bosses take too much time IMHO. Can you have a look at my char and tell me what's wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Godiak/characters?characterName=godiak_fg
I created Google table CALCULATION: MAX DPS FLAME GOLEMS

Now it have only 1 table for Pledge of hands.

Fill in one field - you get all the information on the damage and the ratio of the types of golems. How do you like the idea? Should I add other conditions and which ones?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация