[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
SaintLucifer написал:
By the way, didn't see it mentioned on the guide, but you can get a random a "Primordial Jewel" by trading a card set. Not sure the ratios of which gem it gives, but if you got some time to farm, that could be cheaper alternative. It's also nice for SSF players i guess. You can find it as early tier 4 on "Flooded Mines".

I started my league leaving my T5 as Peninsula and T6 as Geode and farmed only those. I wasted 2 days of atlas progression and I only got one set of cards. Got eminence and realized it was a waste of time.
"
Besovskii написал:
hint atm agressive mode on primordial might jewel dont work

Yeah Might is defenitely useless ATM, zero agressivity on golems, please everyone, bump post :

Primordial Might *aggressive* golems shorter radius?
Последняя редакция: kami_koi. Время: 15 сент. 2019 г., 12:35:01
For those playing Golemancer in blight softcore, i recommend buying your items as soon as possible. There's some hardcore price-fixing going on for basically all of the key items for the elementalist build (harmonies, mights, shavs, pledge, etc). Pledge, for example, went from 24c to 70 just about overnight. All are for sale by the same person. Pretty sad. I won't share their name, but its beyond obvious if you look up any of those items on poe.trade.
"
VelvetUnicor написал:
For those playing Golemancer in blight softcore, i recommend buying your items as soon as possible. There's some hardcore price-fixing going on for basically all of the key items for the elementalist build (harmonies, mights, shavs, pledge, etc). Pledge, for example, went from 24c to 70 just about overnight. All are for sale by the same person. Pretty sad. I won't share their name, but its beyond obvious if you look up any of those items on poe.trade.

i just bought him : Pledge for 80c and some Harmonies for 30c each.

The difference between you and is that i don't care about pointing toxics.
Same thing that botting for me.

Got poeninja's price, insta invite ppl when offer is lower, buy/ put on sell again with his price.

this kind of player just deserve closed account.
"
SaintLucifer написал:
A small off topic rant but summoner gear seems ridiculous expensive on blight. It really feels like that if i ever manage to outfit this character, i probably will have used like a mirror in buying gear. Maybe i picked the wrong build for this league. Hope the prices drop at some point, since i'm like 80 and still using random crap i found while leveling.

"

"
i just bought him : Pledge for 80c and some Harmonies for 30c each.

The difference between you and is that i don't care about pointing toxics.
Same thing that botting for me.

Got poeninja's price, insta invite ppl when offer is lower, buy/ put on sell again with his price.

this kind of player just deserve closed account.

Hello :)

I just checked the trade and it seems that there is hoarding happening with at least Pledges. This is very unfortunate, but GGG has stated that scamming, flipping and hoarding is part of their role-playing experience and even wished for, so there's not much that we can do.

Maybe there are other ways to get Pledges as for example with divination cards?

"
mika2salo, thx bro! glgl

Hey :)

Np, glad it helped ^^

"
Whats the best gem combo for a 2R,2G,2B Skin of the loyal?

flame golem, empower 3, minion damage, spell echo, slower projectiles and gmp?

ty

Hi :)

Yep, those links are the best for that color combination.

"
Hi can someone advice me what should i upgrade next for better defences currently have 2593 Life + 3744 ES. I just think i have not enough HP/ES with this build

As i saw in this build you can reach about 7k ES

Hello :)

Chayula ammy is huge boost to ES for the build. It's very hard to get that kind of boost with rare amulets.

I would also trade or craft +1 Spec gem level boots using fossils. I have crafting guide about it crafting part and the cost is pretty cheap per roll.

If you want more EHP (HP + ES) you can also swap for blocking variant and drop the Charity. Good rare ES Shield adds about 1k EHP and massive block chance with offering.

Other than that, gear and tree looks pretty good. There difference between blocking and not blocking variant in EHP and survival is very big just from the shield and Ascendancy points.

"
I'm looking through the leveling section and I don't see when to equip Flame Golems. Looking at PoB, it's in the level 100 build.

Does that mean at level 81 then? Thanks for any help!

You can swap for Golems right when you can summon 4x of them out. This is enough to make them clear as fast as Spectres would.

It's not level dependant but more about how fast you can get Anima Stone and 3x other Primordial jewels with usually one being Might.

"
Hi Mika!

I just started mapping (using Solar Guards spectres atm) got couple of questions after following your leveling guide.

1)Which gear do you recommend before going into golems? Got around 30c and lvl70.
2) Should I keep the Necromancer Aegis passive?

I would stack as much ES, HP and chaos resistance on each rare item I could get. If you do good trades, you can buy great base item for 3-5 c each and craft missing stat on it (usually flat ES or increased ES).

You have enough resistance for minions to survive even without Commander. You can swap Commander for Bone Barrier to cap your own resistances.

"
hey i pimped your build a bit, feeding frenzy because might is bugged and golems are not aggressive.

deathless uber elder easy, actualy i level to 100 while doing uber elder

played golems long time ago, your thread inspired me to give it another shot with some good items you get in a temp league

"
Don't know, the whole thing about Might being bugged really sound like a attempt to force prices down but it could be just me being too careful against possible scam attempts...

"
it is bugged. you can just test ist yourself, by equipping the frenzy gem. the aggro radius is higher.
might is needed anyway for anima stone

"
hint atm agressive mode on primordial might jewel dont work

"
Yeah Might is defenitely useless ATM, zero agressivity on golems, please everyone, bump post :

Primordial Might *aggressive* golems shorter radius?

This seems very surprising. I checked some guy video about the situation and the Golems seems to have some change form Might.

Without Might they seem to run back to the summoner before doing any attack.

With Might the range could be smaller that usual, but they seem to finish the attack before returning.

However this was just from one video and might be placebo effect.

I can test this better tomorrow when I get back home, but I can recommend using Frenzy instead of Combustion for now. Using Might seems to be voluntary atm, but I can't deny or recommend getting it before I can test it myself.

Let's hope that GGG responds to bug thread fast and verifies the situation.

"
By the way, didn't see it mentioned on the guide, but you can get a random a "Primordial Jewel" by trading a card set. Not sure the ratios of which gem it gives, but if you got some time to farm, that could be cheaper alternative. It's also nice for SSF players i guess. You can find it as early tier 4 on "Flooded Mines".

"
I tried to farm one set on early days, tried once, got an Eminence Jewel.
Didnt try again...

But you see poetrade and the number of Anima Stones this season, it means i probably got unlucky...

"
wharf should drop it too. i tried farming them in peninsula this league, but got none droped in like 50 maps. either they are pretty rare or the wiki is wrong for peninsula, i dont know.
bought 5 sets and got 5 times primordial eminence

"
I started my league leaving my T5 as Peninsula and T6 as Geode and farmed only those. I wasted 2 days of atlas progression and I only got one set of cards. Got eminence and realized it was a waste of time.

I think I will add divination farming guide to some part of the guide. The chances seem to be pretty low and success varies heavily between players. However it's about only way for SSF players to play Golemancer, so it's definitely worth adding.

"
Actually it was more for the passively : All resistance for minion and movement speed, i dont need to hit to trigger it right ? :o

Btw, am borred of dieing, am gonna put a CWDT setup inseatd of zombies and holy relic...

I dont understand how a pledge (without Empower 4 ? O_o)
can be better than a Skin of the loyal with empower etc...
Why combustion ? it seems so low versus an Empower

I can't find anything about resistance it gives for for other minions and the movement speed bonus seems to be local for just the relic. My guess is that the wording is again more complicated than really needed, thanks to GGG. I'm not 100% sure, but even the skill gems text talks about only about dealing damage and granting regen?

Pledge variant is based on the shotgunning effect = overlapping projectiles. This creates much higher damage spikes that what usual Golems can create. PoB can't really show the damage as it can't calculate it at all. It basically has to seen form the videos or be tested in the game. However it's DPS is very high.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 15 сент. 2019 г., 17:18:04
With the new 1h +2 skills for flame golem, do we still wand to use the pledge even?

thats 4+ ie. lvl 32 flame golems.

+1 level to all spell gems
+1 level to all fire spell gems

currently sitting on lvl 31 flame golems, and waiting for an affordable second +2 spell item :).

About the bug with might, this was taken from the 3.81 Notes:

"-Fixed a bug introduced in 3.8.0 where the Primordial Might unique jewel did not make Golems Aggressive."

So we will not need Feeding frenzy anymore next week.
"
drdkjack написал:
With the new 1h +2 skills for flame golem, do we still wand to use the pledge even?

thats 4+ ie. lvl 32 flame golems.

+1 level to all spell gems
+1 level to all fire spell gems

currently sitting on lvl 31 flame golems, and waiting for an affordable second +2 spell item :).

so +4lvl for golem or greater spell echo 30lvl for links?
for compare need use this hint
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Greater_Spell_Echo_Support
"
Path of Building does not currently (v1.4.140) implement Greater Spell Echo Support. In order to simulate DPS with the staff the "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 30 Greater Spell Echo" mod must be replaced with "Socketed Gems deal 52% more Spell Damage" when using Spell Echo Support, or with "Socketed Gems deal 35% more Spell Damage" when not using that support.

117k dps with two convoking wand with two +1 mods and 124k dps with modifed PoH
Seems two +2wands with additional minions mods grant us a litlle more dps
but im not see this +2 wands on trade atm
i see only one dagger +2 priced for 9999exa =)
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Последняя редакция: Besovskii. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 3:50:42
"
I_GameR написал:
hello all. i have very important question:

cast time Magma Ball - 0,33 s

recharge charge "Magma Ball" start after cast or instantly with cast?

how do you get 0,33s?
was really interested in cdr/cast speed things etc so i did an obersvation:

i used this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R05IjPfDmQ0

0cdr/0ics 0cdr/100ics 293cdr/0ics

cast 1 1s 1s 1s
cast 2 2s 1.12s 2s
cast 3 3s 1.27s 3s

cast 4 7s 7s 4s
cast 5 13s 13s 5s
cast 6 19s 19s 6.28s

cast 7 25s 25s 8s
cast 8 31s ... 8.29s
cast 9 37s ... 10.19s

the first cast is instant after the golem is summoned (it takes 1s to summon it)
with 293cdr the magmaball should have an cooldowntime of 2,05s

with 0ics it seems they have a cast time of 1 ball per second
with 100ics he casts all 3 balls in 0,27s instead of 2s

whats the conclusion? tbh i dont know, since i expected other times from 100% cast speed
also i dont understand why in the first column the cast ist every 6sec(cooldown) and in the 3rd its roughly every 1sec, but the cooldown is 2s.

but what this shows is, that extra increased castspeed is pretty useless to golems (in terms of constant damage (bosses, blight without moving,...)), cause they alrdy get 70%+ from spell echo.
as alrdy mentioned in several posts here the bottleneck is the cdr.
its only good for mapclear, when u move from 1 pack to another and want the 3 fireballs charges fired fast.
thus i dont understand why some poeple say that castspeed mods on wands lead to more damage 1:1. and ravenous horde doesnt seem to be that good for flamegolems.

if someone has an explenation for the drastically cast speed increase, and the last column being 1s, not 2s, we could make a formula.
i searched for something like this, but couldnt find anything except the video/post from that nice guy.
and pls correct me, if anything i wrote is wrong :D
Последняя редакция: stfukthx. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 5:12:21
"
Besovskii написал:

117k dps with two convoking wand with two +1 mods and 124k dps with modifed PoH
Seems two +2wands with additional minions mods grant us a litlle more dps
but im not see this +2 wands on trade atm
i see only one dagger +2 priced for 9999exa =)

all 3 mods (+1 spells, +1 fire, +1 minion) seem to be possible on convoking wand, which would make it +6.
but i dont know if its possible to have all 3 on one item (+2fire and +2 support craft didnt work on 2h)

+2 seems less effective than +1 more flamegolem from clayshaper. +2 is like 20% more? and 5% more for spectre if u use them?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация