[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Hi can someone advice me what should i upgrade next for better defences currently have 2593 Life + 3744 ES. I just think i have not enough HP/ES with this build

As i saw in this build you can reach about 7k ES

Последняя редакция: Mikizzek. Время: 14 сент. 2019 г., 16:57:34
I'm looking through the leveling section and I don't see when to equip Flame Golems. Looking at PoB, it's in the level 100 build.

Does that mean at level 81 then? Thanks for any help!
"
mika2salo написал:
Specters are main damage dealers till around level 85 before there is enough currency to buy Anima Stone. So 100% increased damage and life is best node for them.

Hi Mika!

I just started mapping (using Solar Guards spectres atm) got couple of questions after following your leveling guide.

1)Which gear do you recommend before going into golems? Got around 30c and lvl70.
2) Should I keep the Necromancer Aegis passive?

hey i pimped your build a bit, feeding frenzy because might is bugged and golems are not aggressive.

deathless uber elder easy, actualy i level to 100 while doing uber elder

played golems long time ago, your thread inspired me to give it another shot with some good items you get in a temp league
Последняя редакция: DreamAwaken. Время: 14 сент. 2019 г., 22:59:47
Don't know, the whole thing about Might being bugged really sound like a attempt to force prices down but it could be just me being too careful against possible scam attempts...
it is bugged. you can just test ist yourself, by equipping the frenzy gem. the aggro radius is higher.
might is needed anyway for anima stone
By the way, didn't see it mentioned on the guide, but you can get a random a "Primordial Jewel" by trading a card set. Not sure the ratios of which gem it gives, but if you got some time to farm, that could be cheaper alternative. It's also nice for SSF players i guess. You can find it as early tier 4 on "Flooded Mines".

"
mika2salo написал:

Holy Relic seems like waste of gem socket as minions don't really need more regen past what build already offers. Maybe it's useful while leveling for keeping zombies alive. It also requires char to hit the enemy, which is not what we want to be doing outside of triggering EE in boss / rare fight.

You sure have been creative, setup looks pretty good ^^

Actually it was more for the passively : All resistance for minion and movement speed, i dont need to hit to trigger it right ? :o

Btw, am borred of dieing, am gonna put a CWDT setup inseatd of zombies and holy relic...

"
mika2salo написал:

UPDATE

POSSIBLE ELEMENTALIST VARIANT CHANGES

I have been testing "Pledge of Hands" with Elementalist + Primordial Chain now for few days with excellent results. I'm thinking of converting whole Elementalist variant to use both Pledge + Primordial Chain and dropping Tukohama Vanguard Specters with Elementalist.

Path of Building does not have new Pledge yet, and also Elementalist Ascendancy nodes seem to be broken. Lot of developing has to be done by trial and error. There's also some tweaking I'm working on that seems to affect Flame Golem AI making them better at boss fights. Also have to make Youtube video of map run with Pledge.

You can check my lvl 97 char in standard if your interested in checking the development. There's very nice and effective setup coming put in near future ;)

I dont understand how a pledge (without Empower 4 ? O_o)
can be better than a Skin of the loyal with empower etc...
Why combustion ? it seems so low versus an Empower

"
SaintLucifer написал:
By the way, didn't see it mentioned on the guide, but you can get a random a "Primordial Jewel" by trading a card set. Not sure the ratios of which gem it gives, but if you got some time to farm, that could be cheaper alternative. It's also nice for SSF players i guess. You can find it as early tier 4 on "Flooded Mines".

I tried to farm one set on early days, tried once, got an Eminence Jewel.
Didnt try again...

But you see poetrade and the number of Anima Stones this season, it means i probably got unlucky...
Последняя редакция: kami_koi. Время: 15 сент. 2019 г., 9:17:22
hint atm agressive mode on primordial might jewel dont work
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
wharf should drop it too. i tried farming them in peninsula this league, but got none droped in like 50 maps. either they are pretty rare or the wiki is wrong for peninsula, i dont know.
bought 5 sets and got 5 times primordial eminence

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация