[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
TheSonricSx написал:
Hello i'm currently playing this build, (first of all sorry if i fail english grammar, no native)

I have only a question, its about the Harmony jewels:

X% increased Golem Damage for each Type of Golem you have Summoned

Actually i can summon 5 golems, is better 5 fire golems or 4+1 (stone golem for example) for boost damage of the jewels? Another golem suggestion meanwhile im leveling up Animated Guardian?

Hello :)

I would still run 5x Flame Golems as their main function is to clear trash mobs as fast as possible. 4+1 would increase their damage, but also means less projectiles in the air clearing big area.

Tukohama Vanguards are used to deal most boss damage. However now with 5th Golem form the Golem Commander you can run extra Golem and still have 4x ranged Golems, which is esential to clear-speed. You can test both configs and see which feels better.

"
What's best double corruption on Skin of The Loyal for us? Also is there some resource on possible corruptions, cause i can't find anything.

"
In terms of damage, there's only +1 gem lvl really... +2 lvl to Projectile Gems or +2 lvl to Duration Gems would improve LMP/GMP or Feeding Frenzy Support by 1% respectively.

Anything else is more or less random defensive enhancements, % max life, less damage taken, etc. So there is no "best" really.

Of course, 6w is also a nice double corruption if you want to use "Tabula of the Loyal" with multiple builds. ;)

Wiki is your friend:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Corrupted

The old Wiki used to be better because you could easily sort the columns ascending/descending, now you will have to scroll down the body armour column... or maybe I'm just too daft to figure it out. ;)

Hey :)

Yep, +1 is best available and followed by +2 to projectile gems. The DPS increase from secondary corrupt is however pretty small.

I think that you can press the icon of the item type in the wiki page? It puts the wanted items corrupts first on top, and on next click on the bottom of the list.

"
Hi, thx for answer - I played a little bit around with divine orbs - now I think its even better, because I dont loose anything from the left minion wheel.
2 slums with not many points to use

Hi :)

This roll looks very good also! In theory you save one node when linking to the left jewel socket as its close, but now you can take left side nodes if you want to.

Ideal would propably be left side socket with 2-3x Slum lords on 3x node from the tree.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
"
mika2salo написал:
"
I don't get how a 21/0 Flame Golem gem is better than a 20/20 one...

The gem progression tables show damage to be 20% for both level 20 and 21 gems, and only increases to 21% at level 23.

20% quality adds 20% damage, so what am I missing?

You are actually watching the stats that Golem level has on PLAYER.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Flame_Golem

If you check the lower part of the page, you find real thats for Golems level increase. Each level increases Golems damage and hp by roughly 10%.

Ok I see now. But as you say, each golem level is roughly 10% damage, but 20% quality is 20% damage, so still a 20/20 looks better than a 21/0?

A 21/0 has 10% more damage than a 20/0, but a 20/20 has 20% more than a 20/0...

So I still don't get what I am missing?
either I am overlooking something or just not having a good day, but when I turn "on" elemental weakness, discipline, and Temp Chai s i have no mana to cast flame golem to cast to maximize damage ... what am I missing lol sorry its one of those days
"
Rodneyking написал:
either I am overlooking something or just not having a good day, but when I turn "on" elemental weakness, discipline, and Temp Chai s i have no mana to cast flame golem to cast to maximize damage ... what am I missing lol sorry its one of those days

You won't have enough mana to cast flame golems with those three turned on, not missing anything.

First time I played a golem build(Breach league) I was recasting the entire time for the extra damage. I have never done it again lol.

Trust me, you'll be glad to just summon your golems when you log in. The extra damage recast provides is not worth the hassle at all.
"
sumfight написал:
"
Rodneyking написал:

You won't have enough mana to cast flame golems with those three turned on, not missing anything.

First time I played a golem build(Breach league) I was recasting the entire time for the extra damage. I have never done it again lol.

Trust me, you'll be glad to just summon your golems when you log in. The extra damage recast provides is not worth the hassle at all.

Lol thank you, I knew I was doing it right, but I had this feeling like i need to recast..dont worry I did the same thing for two days recasting it and was like wtf spell echo is fucking me lol
"
mika2salo написал:
I think that you can press the icon of the item type in the wiki page? It puts the wanted items corrupts first on top, and on next click on the bottom of the list.

Well, turns out it ain't me being daft, it's just Firefox not showing the little up/down arrows for each column to sort ascending or descending.

Works in Chrome tho... which currently doesn't work with Looty.
"
Ok I see now. But as you say, each golem level is roughly 10% damage, but 20% quality is 20% damage, so still a 20/20 looks better than a 21/0?

A 21/0 has 10% more damage than a 20/0, but a 20/20 has 20% more than a 20/0...

So I still don't get what I am missing?

You can actually test this easily in PoB using the default Necromancers PoB-tree.
- Initial damage using 21/20 Flame Golems is = 98 k
- Damage using 21/0 = 96k
- Damage using 20/20 = 90k

Extra level gives more damage than quality as it gets increased and multiplied by all minion & Golem damage.

"

"

"
Lol thank you, I knew I was doing it right, but I had this feeling like i need to recast..dont worry I did the same thing for two days recasting it and was like wtf spell echo is fucking me lol

Hi :)

Yep, recasting is not very effective as Golems take a while to start targetting enemy after resummoning them. I recommend putting auras under the "ctrl" hold skill menu and minion on normal menu and that way you can easily activate / deactivate auras and summon minions without having to swap the skills.

"
Well, turns out it ain't me being daft, it's just Firefox not showing the little up/down arrows for each column to sort ascending or descending.

Works in Chrome tho... which currently doesn't work with Looty.

Chrome seems to have bit better support than Firefox nowdays. Hope you can find compatible browser as using Wiki can be annoying if it's not working correctly.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
"
mika2salo написал:
Chrome seems to have bit better support than Firefox nowdays. Hope you can find compatible browser as using Wiki can be annoying if it's not working correctly.

Sure, Chrome is in general the better browser these, much smoother. However, I can't do without Looty, so handy if one needs to find items in stash tabs/on characters fast... and atm the plugin doesn't work in Chrome while it works just fine in Firefox, the only reason for me to use it.
Hi Mika,

just wanted to thank you for the guide. Got here because of Liftings video and did not regret it. I just killed my first Uber Elder ever - thanks to your guide.

For all the others following your guide here is my pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/MrgkJD7c

Still have not changed the ring for the guardian (i swapped in the zombies rather recently) and no helment enchant.

So there is lots of space for improvement

Thanks again!!
"
tomay написал:
"
mika2salo написал:

Sure, Chrome is in general the better browser these, much smoother. However, I can't do without Looty, so handy if one needs to find items in stash tabs/on characters fast... and atm the plugin doesn't work in Chrome while it works just fine in Firefox, the only reason for me to use it.

You could also try Acquisition. It indexes your whole stash and can be used to search items there quikcly. Hoever if you want to use Firefox as your main browser and don't use the search often, extra program might not be worth it.

"
Hi Mika,

just wanted to thank you for the guide. Got here because of Liftings video and did not regret it. I just killed my first Uber Elder ever - thanks to your guide.

For all the others following your guide here is my pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/MrgkJD7c

Still have not changed the ring for the guardian (i swapped in the zombies rather recently) and no helment enchant.

So there is lots of space for improvement

Thanks again!!

Hi and thanks for support ^^

Gz on Uber Elder kill! \o/

You ended with very nice setup. If you need ideas for improvements or something else, feel free to post on the forums. Golemacer is nice build as you can improve it almost infinitely and all improvements are noticably. Great build to keep leagues endgame interesting if you have maxed other builds you want to try out already.

Lifting does great videos and I can recommend checking out hes videos for coming leagues also.
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 5 окт. 2019 г., 15:31:27

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация