[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Haven't seen many posts asking about defense.
First, a little info on my char. Atm:

Life: 3235
ES: 2538
I currently have the 'offense' set up with Victario's charity and Necromantic Aegis. Still running a Tabula as I started about a week ago and trying to save currency for chest piece.

I'm perfectly happy with DPS, but my concern is lack of defense. What does this build actually use for mitigating damage? Is it purely block chance and total EHP?

Does the Skin Of The Loyal boost block chance when it says '100% increased going defences'?

Ive kind of got my mind set up on a Vaal Regalia for chest piece and switching shields to Daresso's Courage, but Daresso only boosts block chance. It also has a 113% boost to armour and evasion, but when one's armour and evasion is 0... That literally doesn't help.

Someone smarter than me help!

Thank you in advance.

A little more info:

I'm currently lvl 87.
I do NOT have Bone Barrier yet.
Resistances ARE capped.
My flasks do not have the right mods yet.

just get as much life and es as you can. chaos golem to lvl 22, cause he gives a shitton of phys dmg mitigation. stone golem regens you also a lot.
you can spec into acro/phase acro, if youre full life.
blasphemy+enfeeble or temp chains also do their thing.
cast when damage taken + immortal call helps vs big hits

i prefer the devouring diadem MOM setup as defense. since im lazy, the devouring diadem refreshes life/es every 5 sec.
+10% from watchers eye + 10% from chest fossiled.
currently im sitting at 4,5k life and 4,5k es, so i got 9k ehp.
you dont need the diadem and the mom thing, if you pay attention to the es recharge and life flasks, when you get chaos damage.

heres my pob: https://pastebin.com/wbVVU93Z
(i test chaos golems, dont get confused^^ (and they outperform my flame golems ))
I appreciate that man, but I don't want to respect that much of my tree and switch my skills.

Can anyone explain where he's getting 71% and 51% chance to block?

I'm thinking it's rainbow strides on his animate guardian, but he put 2 different set of boots on the guide. Victario's flight and then rainbow strides.

This guide needs to be cleaned up and explained better.

There are pieces missing and unexplained.

There is gear mentioned on this build as "recommended" that WILL NOT defend adequately.

The required gear as well as the recommended needs to be clear and accurately stated. If certain pieces NEED to be required, then state so.
im not very familiar with maxblock, but after looking into the guide he gets blockchance from the shield 25ish%, rumis concoction flask 20% and bone offering 28ish%.
bone offering only works with nercomancer and their mistress of sacrifice ascedancy node.

the problem is more or less, that there are so many variants and this can confuse some new golemplayers a bit.
golems arent very beginner friendly, where theres only 1 path to play them. mika alrdy managed to cut it down a bit to make it beginner friendly. if there are questions, just ask in this thread :)

animate guardian is more advanced. the items he has, only affect him, when its not stated otherwise.
victarios gives you and your minions more movementspeed, but less defense to the guardian.
rainbowstride gives your guardian more def (res/block), but you and your minions dont benefit from it.
keep in mind that kingmaker is mostly the reason (fortify and cull) for the guardian and if he dies, the item is lost. and kingmaker is over 1ex this league. thats why the guardian needs some def.
i wouldnt use guardian if the gem isnt lvl21 and supported by empower or something other.
or you put the cheaper items in it, where you dont cry, if he dies.
i hope this helped you a bit
"
ailatila написал:
Vis Mortis doesn't have the extra specter any more?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? What's the alternative?

"
Gem level give more specters now, 2 specters at gem level 11, 3 specters at 21 and in theory 4 at gem level 31. Plus 1 extra from the passive tree. So in the end you will have 4 specters. Or 5 if you manage to get a Delve crafted chest with + 1 specters but is not going to be cheap to get one with good stats and you would lose the "Skin of the loyal" extra gem levels too.

Hello :)

Yep, Vis Mortis doesn't gives extra Spec anymore and new rolls are much worse then before. Legacy +1 level Vis Mortis is extra OP compared to it as it still gives the Spec.

Level now grants Specs instead, so at effective gem level 21 you get the 4th Spec now instead.

+1 Spec rare armors were news to me, must look out for them!

"
Haven't seen many posts asking about defense.
First, a little info on my char. Atm:

Life: 3235
ES: 2538
I currently have the 'offense' set up with Victario's charity and Necromantic Aegis. Still running a Tabula as I started about a week ago and trying to save currency for chest piece.

I'm perfectly happy with DPS, but my concern is lack of defense. What does this build actually use for mitigating damage? Is it purely block chance and total EHP?

Does the Skin Of The Loyal boost block chance when it says '100% increased going defences'?

Ive kind of got my mind set up on a Vaal Regalia for chest piece and switching shields to Daresso's Courage, but Daresso only boosts block chance. It also has a 113% boost to armour and evasion, but when one's armour and evasion is 0... That literally doesn't help.

Someone smarter than me help!

Thank you in advance.

"
A little more info:

I'm currently lvl 87.
I do NOT have Bone Barrier yet.
Resistances ARE capped.
My flasks do not have the right mods yet.

"
just get as much life and es as you can. chaos golem to lvl 22, cause he gives a shitton of phys dmg mitigation. stone golem regens you also a lot.
you can spec into acro/phase acro, if youre full life.
blasphemy+enfeeble or temp chains also do their thing.
cast when damage taken + immortal call helps vs big hits

i prefer the devouring diadem MOM setup as defense. since im lazy, the devouring diadem refreshes life/es every 5 sec.
+10% from watchers eye + 10% from chest fossiled.
currently im sitting at 4,5k life and 4,5k es, so i got 9k ehp.
you dont need the diadem and the mom thing, if you pay attention to the es recharge and life flasks, when you get chaos damage.

heres my pob: https://pastebin.com/wbVVU93Z
(i test chaos golems, dont get confused^^ (and they outperform my flame golems ))

"
I appreciate that man, but I don't want to respect that much of my tree and switch my skills.

Can anyone explain where he's getting 71% and 51% chance to block?

I'm thinking it's rainbow strides on his animate guardian, but he put 2 different set of boots on the guide. Victario's flight and then rainbow strides.

This guide needs to be cleaned up and explained better.

There are pieces missing and unexplained.

There is gear mentioned on this build as "recommended" that WILL NOT defend adequately.

The required gear as well as the recommended needs to be clear and accurately stated. If certain pieces NEED to be required, then state so.

"
im not very familiar with maxblock, but after looking into the guide he gets blockchance from the shield 25ish%, rumis concoction flask 20% and bone offering 28ish%.
bone offering only works with nercomancer and their mistress of sacrifice ascedancy node.

the problem is more or less, that there are so many variants and this can confuse some new golemplayers a bit.
golems arent very beginner friendly, where theres only 1 path to play them. mika alrdy managed to cut it down a bit to make it beginner friendly. if there are questions, just ask in this thread :)

animate guardian is more advanced. the items he has, only affect him, when its not stated otherwise.
victarios gives you and your minions more movementspeed, but less defense to the guardian.
rainbowstride gives your guardian more def (res/block), but you and your minions dont benefit from it.
keep in mind that kingmaker is mostly the reason (fortify and cull) for the guardian and if he dies, the item is lost. and kingmaker is over 1ex this league. thats why the guardian needs some def.
i wouldnt use guardian if the gem isnt lvl21 and supported by empower or something other.
or you put the cheaper items in it, where you dont cry, if he dies.
i hope this helped you a bit

Hey :)

Your profile is set to private, so we can't see your gear / tree.

Victario's Charity setup is pretty much all in DPS with much less defenses than block variant. It's more optimized for clear speed and damage whan high survival. I really recommend trying the default block variant as your first char, as it's much safer to play.

Defenses rely heavily on Temporal Chains, Phase Run, high block chance, EHP (HP + ES), various defensive ascencancy nodes and kiting around enemies. Summoners cant really leech life, so they can die if not moving enough in the battle.

Skin of the Loyal does not give 100% increased block chance as global defenses mean ES, armor and evasion.

Block chance adds up as "stfukthx" posted, but using the default block variant.

I'm cosntantly updating the guide, and I think that many players take the default block variant which leads to less problems with defenses. If you have list of missing parts or stuff that needs fixing, I can take the list and work on it later.

Animate Guardian is mostly for endgame as you need high level Gem to keep it alive and gearing it wont affect you directly. It's however very powerful party buffer.

Switching to block setup and turning profile to public / posting your PoB should make game lot easier. Hope this helps :)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 14 окт. 2019 г., 13:32:58
So, I'm looking at the t16 and Minotaur video and you have a 50% spell block chance on your shield. That's no where in the guide. I think that's a pretty big deal. Also, the guide mentions some alternatives to the animate guardian set up, but only that expensive axe has fortify.

I just think the guide could probably draw more attention to those pieces as REQUIRED and also the cost on Xbox is like 10ex for Not quite as good of gear as necessary for this build.
"
bcorkill1 написал:
So, I'm looking at the t16 and Minotaur video and you have a 50% spell block chance on your shield. That's no where in the guide. I think that's a pretty big deal.

I think the mod in question on the shield is actually 50% of block chance is applied to spells. NOT 50% chance to block spells. Assuming the mod is local only then that is 12.5% spell block as the shield has 25% chance to block attacks. If the mod is global however then it is going to be considerably more effective but I'm sure Mika can confirm.

I'm pretty sure Mika is more showcasing his gear as something to aim for rather than actually "required". So much of the endgame bosses is down to knowledge of the fight and so the level of gear a certain player may require to beat each boss will change depending on how good they are at the fight. I rarely if ever bother with the endgame boss fights but a couple of leagues ago I put together an Elementalist with 11K ES, CI & 55k armour plus 2.5k ES regen per sec. Also had 80% cold res and 600 ES on block with block chance around 55%. It was nigh on unkillable even for guardians / red Elder providing you didn't roll any completely insane mods.

That was one of the things I always found Mika to be really helpful with. I told him I wanted to just get really tanky and got some good advice as to how to make it a walking tank with a moderate DPS loss. I think the idea is to follow his "recommended" setup and then change stuff once you understand the game and the golem style of play better.
(flame) golems have 3 required items: primordial might, harmony and anima stone

the rest is up to you. and mika shows a lot of variants with some explenations.
and make your profile public, otherwise noone can help you
hi,

I play the elementalist version of the build, which is suppose to pack more damage, but I'm struggling big time to complete blight events above T12, or legion event

I made some little changes to the build to deal more damage, but still short

any advice ? items, talents, gems

TY

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация