[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Acquisition does not index characters, Looty does. Quite handy if you have a bunch of characters in standard. Like, "Dang, which toon is using my 21/23 quant gem again?" Looty knows... ;)
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 5 окт. 2019 г., 16:22:50
What do you think about this gear so far? What should i go for next?

Последняя редакция: tipicozzy. Время: 6 окт. 2019 г., 6:25:00
Hello,

I have question about Primordial Harmony. You stated: "Third line increase Golems damage by up to 20% per Harmony. Very useful line and 19-20% values are optimal for endgame." From this I understand, that I should get 19-20% values on every jewel to get 140% (7x20%) increased Golem damage but it's wrong right, because it says: "for each Golem".

So do I need just one jewel with 20% roll and then just focus Golem's cooldown recovery speed? I am little confused and sorry if this question was already mentioned but there are over 400 pages :D I recently respec into this build and can't wait to tune it up :)
"
Hello,

I have question about Primordial Harmony. You stated: "Third line increase Golems damage by up to 20% per Harmony. Very useful line and 19-20% values are optimal for endgame." From this I understand, that I should get 19-20% values on every jewel to get 140% (7x20%) increased Golem damage but it's wrong right, because it says: "for each Golem".

So do I need just one jewel with 20% roll and then just focus Golem's cooldown recovery speed? I am little confused and sorry if this question was already mentioned but there are over 400 pages :D I recently respec into this build and can't wait to tune it up :)

Hi Julian,

I'll put a quick summary of what I believe each line of the Harmony jewels means. I'm sure Mika will be along at some point to give the definitive answer though.

So a primordial harmony has 3 lines:

1. Golems Skills have #% increased cooldown recovery speed.

This changes how often you can summon your golems. Since we don't really ever re-cast our golems other than at login this line is completely useless for us. You can effectively ignore it!

2. Golems have #% increased cooldown recovery speed.

This primarily affects how often your flame golems will cast their magma balls spell which is their primary damage spell. We never really want them casting anything other than magma ball. Each Flame golem has 3 charges of magma balls and they recharge 3 every 6 seconds. Whilst bossing or attacking anything fairly tanky golems without enough cooldown recovery but a fair amount of cast speed can run out of magma balls and then move to position to use one of their other weaker attacks. You NEVER really want this to occur.

This stat is therefore fairly useful and ideally you would want to prioritise a higher roll if possible. However if you stack a lot of these - say 9 or more then you might find that your golems will never really run out as they lack either the cast speed or the actual animation time of the magma ball cast will always take more time than the recharge time of the magma ball itself. This means if you are stacking a lot of harmonies this roll is probably of lower priority than the third line - see below.

3. #% increased golem damage for each type of golem you have summoned.

This is a stacking damage buff that benefits more from the number of types of golems you have out and NOT the total number of golems.

For instance if you can summon 6 golems and you summon all 6 as flame golems then each primordial harmony will grant up to 20% increased golem damage. If you summon 4 flame golems and one stone golem and one chaos golem then each primordial harmony will grant up to 60% increased golem damage. So primordial harmonies become more effective in granting golem damage for each type of golem you have out. However since only your flame golems will be doing any meaningful damage it is always a balancing act between choosing how many flame golems you want out attacking enemies vs how much increased damage you can get out of each harmony.

I usually find for clear that 4 flame golems does a really solid job. Any extra golems I then dedicate to other types used to bolster my flame golems damage. This league I am running 8 golems. I use 4 flame golems, 1 chaos golem, 1 stone golem, 1 lightning golem & 1 ice golem. This means as I have 5 types of golems out each primordial harmony grants me up to 100% increased golem damage. However each point away from the perfect 20% roll loses me 5% increased. Therefore I would say that this roll is best prioritised when you have multiple types of golems summoned.

TLDR:-

There are only 2 rolls on the harmony we care about. The 2nd and the third. Usually best to try and get high rolls on both if possible. I tend to look for 40% cooldown recovery speed and 19% increased golem damage. Work your way down on both these rolls depending on how cheap you want to get your harmonies.

Hope some of the above is helpful (and correct)! Mika will give you the "best" answer so go with whatever he says - the above is just how I tend to prioritise buying harmonies.
"
tomay написал:
Acquisition does not index characters, Looty does. Quite handy if you have a bunch of characters in standard. Like, "Dang, which toon is using my 21/23 quant gem again?" Looty knows... ;)

Hello :)

Thx for info! Ill check it out later. I sometimes need some gem that could be in some of the chars and it's pain to go them through.

"
What do you think about this gear so far? What should i go for next?

Hey :)

You have pretty good setup already. Here are some upgrade option :

- Upgrade Flame Golem 20/20 -> 21/0. Extra level is stronger than quality
- Upgrade Raise Specter 20/20 -> 21/0. Extra level is stronger than quality but you also want quality on this one.
- Upgrade RainbowStrides to +1 Specs rare boots, you can trade or craft yourself using Fossils.
- Upgrade Rumis flask to 20/10 as its not very expensive
- Upgrade belt to Crystal belt with 110+ ES or Abyssal vise with Glastly Eye jewel that gives minions blind / taunt / hinder.
- Upgrade Fire Pene to Empower

"
Hello,

"
Hi Julian,

I'll put a quick summary of what I believe each line of the Harmony jewels means. I'm sure Mika will be along at some point to give the definitive answer though.

So a primordial harmony has 3 lines:

1. Golems Skills have #% increased cooldown recovery speed.

This changes how often you can summon your golems. Since we don't really ever re-cast our golems other than at login this line is completely useless for us. You can effectively ignore it!

2. Golems have #% increased cooldown recovery speed.

This primarily affects how often your flame golems will cast their magma balls spell which is their primary damage spell. We never really want them casting anything other than magma ball. Each Flame golem has 3 charges of magma balls and they recharge 3 every 6 seconds. Whilst bossing or attacking anything fairly tanky golems without enough cooldown recovery but a fair amount of cast speed can run out of magma balls and then move to position to use one of their other weaker attacks. You NEVER really want this to occur.

This stat is therefore fairly useful and ideally you would want to prioritise a higher roll if possible. However if you stack a lot of these - say 9 or more then you might find that your golems will never really run out as they lack either the cast speed or the actual animation time of the magma ball cast will always take more time than the recharge time of the magma ball itself. This means if you are stacking a lot of harmonies this roll is probably of lower priority than the third line - see below.

3. #% increased golem damage for each type of golem you have summoned.

This is a stacking damage buff that benefits more from the number of types of golems you have out and NOT the total number of golems.

For instance if you can summon 6 golems and you summon all 6 as flame golems then each primordial harmony will grant up to 20% increased golem damage. If you summon 4 flame golems and one stone golem and one chaos golem then each primordial harmony will grant up to 60% increased golem damage. So primordial harmonies become more effective in granting golem damage for each type of golem you have out. However since only your flame golems will be doing any meaningful damage it is always a balancing act between choosing how many flame golems you want out attacking enemies vs how much increased damage you can get out of each harmony.

I usually find for clear that 4 flame golems does a really solid job. Any extra golems I then dedicate to other types used to bolster my flame golems damage. This league I am running 8 golems. I use 4 flame golems, 1 chaos golem, 1 stone golem, 1 lightning golem & 1 ice golem. This means as I have 5 types of golems out each primordial harmony grants me up to 100% increased golem damage. However each point away from the perfect 20% roll loses me 5% increased. Therefore I would say that this roll is best prioritised when you have multiple types of golems summoned.

TLDR:-

There are only 2 rolls on the harmony we care about. The 2nd and the third. Usually best to try and get high rolls on both if possible. I tend to look for 40% cooldown recovery speed and 19% increased golem damage. Work your way down on both these rolls depending on how cheap you want to get your harmonies.

Hope some of the above is helpful (and correct)! Mika will give you the "best" answer so go with whatever he says - the above is just how I tend to prioritise buying harmonies.

Hi :)

Harvey already gave very detailed answer. In short :

- 2nd line lowers Golem cooldown on skills. In general over 40% cooldown rolls are great as they ensure that Golem can keep casting Orbs.

- Harmony gives 20% damage per Golem type from 3rd line. With Necromancer it wont give more than 20% per Harmony, but with "Pledge of Hands" -Elementalist it will as it uses multiple types of Golems. It does not care about Golem count.

I'm sure you will enjoy the build as Golems are just so easy and relaxing to play. Post here if you get any questions about the build ^^
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 6 окт. 2019 г., 15:24:38
Do these slaves have higher DPS to bosses than TVs?
Hi,

two days ago I've achieved my first Uber Elder kill. It was a tough fight, but after a "practice deaths" I've finally killed him.

Before the fight I've managed to update my spectre and golem gems to 21/20. Level 95 allowed me to stack one more primordial harmony and with this changes I was prepared.

Thanks Mika for this fantastic build guide and taking your time to answer questions in this thread.
"
ariyako написал:
Do these slaves have higher DPS to bosses than TVs?

Hey :)

I haven't tested them myself, but from videos they seem to deal less damage. They start up faster, but TV Specs ramp up higher damage with exposure and full stack on burn.

For map clear I would say Slaves can be faster and for boss fight Tukohamas.

"
Hi,

two days ago I've achieved my first Uber Elder kill. It was a tough fight, but after a "practice deaths" I've finally killed him.

Before the fight I've managed to update my spectre and golem gems to 21/20. Level 95 allowed me to stack one more primordial harmony and with this changes I was prepared.

Thanks Mika for this fantastic build guide and taking your time to answer questions in this thread.

Hello and thanks for support ^^

Gz on Uber Elder kill! \o/

It requires good control over boss fight and kiting skills to survive the fight. You have also ended with nice setup of gear this league. If you get more questions later, I'm more than happy to answer them ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Vis Mortis doesn't have the extra specter any more?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? What's the alternative?
"
ailatila написал:
Vis Mortis doesn't have the extra specter any more? What's the alternative?

Gem level give more specters now, 2 specters at gem level 11, 3 specters at 21 and in theory 4 at gem level 31. Plus 1 extra from the passive tree. So in the end you will have 4 specters. Or 5 if you manage to get a Delve crafted chest with + 1 specters but is not going to be cheap to get one with good stats and you would lose the "Skin of the loyal" extra gem levels too.
Последняя редакция: SaintLucifer. Время: 13 окт. 2019 г., 12:02:20

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация