[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
mojo8850 написал:
Hi friends hope all is well..

Now I have logged in after a little while and there has been a lot of changes, After the update passive skills got reset and I have followed the passive tree..

Once all my points have been used where its necessary. I still required 44 Dex points and I dont understand why please check my profile..

Toon :- Fearless_Witch

Thank You

"
Obviously the tree does not provide for all of the Dexterity required. You'll have to find some more dex on your gear (Gloves, Rings, etc.).

Hey :)

Yep, the changed tree is more effective in other ways, but provides less DEX now. Rings and gloves are great source of DEX for requirements.

Other way if you are missing only new points is to use lower level gems, as the damage penalty is very small but reaching last few DEX can cost lot of stats elsewere.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 7 дек. 2019 г., 15:57:31
hey, at the end of the league i recorded a uber elder fight with my golem build.
im trying chaos golems, but if you change to pledge of hands its the same as flame golems :D
since i got 90% of my golemknowledge from this thread (thx mika :)) i thought ill show it to you. maybe it helps someone with other defensive ideas or someone has some improvements for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqNoN5l20Tc
"
mika2salo написал:
"
jazz3601 написал:
I thoought I'd waste some currency on fossil crafting this was the result just wanted to show it off

Hello :)

Gz on true endgame item! o_0
Quad supports with 3x being perfect lvl 20, excellent curse enchantment and great ES and resistance. I'd say that is worth dozens if not hundred exalts. How many follils did you spend on it?

about 10 of each bound and scorched my rng for the league was spent on this
"
stfukthx написал:
hey, at the end of the league i recorded a uber elder fight with my golem build.
im trying chaos golems, but if you change to pledge of hands its the same as flame golems :D
since i got 90% of my golemknowledge from this thread (thx mika :)) i thought ill show it to you. maybe it helps someone with other defensive ideas or someone has some improvements for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqNoN5l20Tc

Gz on Uber Elder kills and nice video! \o/

Is the Wither -> Spell Totem combination still working? You could get massive boost to chaos damage by using it if it still works.

Did you try pledge with Chaos Golems? Flame Golems got massive boost to DPS from it, but I felt that Chaos Golems got much less when I was testing it.

"
about 10 of each bound and scorched my rng for the league was spent on this

Hi :)

Wow, that was very lucky!

Btw the helmet got even better now that GGG announced that they will raise 3rd Specter level from 21 -> 25

I would not try lottery for a while :P

UPDATE

DEVELOPMENT MANIFESTO

"
The weighting of Minion modifiers on Convoking Wands have been lowered, making it harder to roll a great Minion wand.

Does not affect build.

"
Minion Movement Speed increases on the passive tree and Necromancer have been lowered.

Might affect build, but minions are more projectile / range based so not sure if slight numbers will be even noticable.

"
Both the damage and the buff from the Feeding Frenzy support have had their values lowered, as the support was providing too much damage; Even if a player didn't want Aggressive minions, the support was too powerful not to use.

Does not affect core build.

"
Raise Zombies had too much damage and life for a small investment. They've been lowered in power slightly in several ways: lower base damage, lower area on their Slam, no life multiplier per gem level and a longer Slam cooldown.

Does not affect core build. Just leveling part partially.

"
We felt Raise Spectre was too easy to get a third Spectre at gem level 21, especially with Necromancer’s Unnatural Strength passive. The third Spectre is now granted at gem level 25, giving a more challenging threshold for characters to strive for.

This can be compensated by rolling +1/+3 to minion gem levels on helmet.

Raise Spec gem 21/20 = total level 21
Unnatural Strength +2 levels = total level 23
+1 Spec level boots = total level 24
+1/+3 minion gem level on helmet = total level 25-27

"
As Elder and Shaper items will now be harder to obtain, and a large number of new mods have been added to the new Influence mod pools, we've taken this opportunity to go back and re-evaluate the power of various mods that have been added over the years through the Elder/Shaper Influence mod pool, the Fossil mod pool as well as the Veiled mod pool.

This might make obtaining Elder helmets harder for Specters, but build doesn't require very high item level helmet to roll the supports. I would expect slight raise in helmet prices, but cheapest rolls were from 10-20c with at least 2 support mods so this should not be too bad.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 10 дек. 2019 г., 4:18:54
"
mika2salo написал:
"
Besovskii написал:
https://dd.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/e4nfhj/localidentitys_path_of_building_v141526_fork/

"
A new update is finally out, notable changes are as follows:

Impale DPS numbers courtesy of edmundsmith
Elementalist golem buff/damage nodes
Support for triad grips

100% Increased crit from being on consecrated ground

Thx for info! I was wandering for a long time why PoB wasn't updated more often and now it actually makes lot of sense after reading the thread. I will be updating Elementalist tree for 3.9.0 with alternative PoB at least as alternative PoB link if normal PoB wont be updated by then. Now if we still could get Pledge of Hands stats right...

I wish best of luck for LocalIdentity and for hes work with PoB!

new version
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/e8067y/localidentitys_path_of_building_v141528_fork/
Add Support for Greater Spell Echo
Add support for Golem Commanders increased damage node
Add Carion golem to list of golems that work with Primordial Harmony
Pledge of Hands work right
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Последняя редакция: Besovskii. Время: 10 дек. 2019 г., 9:45:05
"
mika2salo написал:

Gz on Uber Elder kills and nice video! \o/

Is the Wither -> Spell Totem combination still working? You could get massive boost to chaos damage by using it if it still works.

Did you try pledge with Chaos Golems? Flame Golems got massive boost to DPS from it, but I felt that Chaos Golems got much less when I was testing it.

hi, thx
i think withertotems could work, but they cant tank a lot and made it more for delving. dont know if totems are possible with primordial chain.

as i switched from flame golems to chaos golems i played with pledge of hands and yes, the dmg didnt feel that great as with flame golems.
chaos golems cascade also has a way lower cooldown, so you can stack more castspeed. maybe thats the point.
and i dont know if the golems always need to repeat 3 times to kill something.
also movementspeed made clearing way way better, cause they will be always near you.
well these wands will be very expensive next league, so i prolly have to try another weapon or maybe without 2 +1 stats. my plan was to get a +2 chest, but did not have the balls to corrupt mine and skin of loyal was too less def for me. otherwise you could get lvl32 chaos golems, which is the next point of their buff to reduce phys dmg. would give about 7% more reduction.

i can keep you up to date, if i play the league, if you dont think it derails ur flamegolemthread too much :D
Hi,

and thanks for the great guide, but I have a question: How could I reach the named "Have up to 71% block chance, 51% spell block chance"?

I'm level 88 now and after "Bone Offering" I only reach about ~25%.

Best regards
"
new version
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/e8067y/localidentitys_path_of_building_v141528_fork/
Add Support for Greater Spell Echo
Add support for Golem Commanders increased damage node
Add Carion golem to list of golems that work with Primordial Harmony
Pledge of Hands work right

Hi :)

Wow, that was fast!

I checked new values, but 120k DPS per orb seems very low for total damage that Pledge is doing atm. I guess 120k has to be multiplied for overlapping damage, which results on about 120k DPS x 120 projectiles per second.

"
hi, thx
i think withertotems could work, but they cant tank a lot and made it more for delving. dont know if totems are possible with primordial chain.

as i switched from flame golems to chaos golems i played with pledge of hands and yes, the dmg didnt feel that great as with flame golems.
chaos golems cascade also has a way lower cooldown, so you can stack more castspeed. maybe thats the point.
and i dont know if the golems always need to repeat 3 times to kill something.
also movementspeed made clearing way way better, cause they will be always near you.
well these wands will be very expensive next league, so i prolly have to try another weapon or maybe without 2 +1 stats. my plan was to get a +2 chest, but did not have the balls to corrupt mine and skin of loyal was too less def for me. otherwise you could get lvl32 chaos golems, which is the next point of their buff to reduce phys dmg. would give about 7% more reduction.

i can keep you up to date, if i play the league, if you dont think it derails ur flamegolemthread too much :D

Wither totem was very fun to use when I was using chaos conversion build. Really ramped the damage in boss fights.

I guess that chaos golems need poison to really ramp the damage when using Pledge.

I wish you best of luck for next league and corrupting +2 armor. When you finally get one, it feels awesome to use.

Please report how the build develops, there are no other active chaos Golem builds that I know of. I like checking how competitive each Golem is, and hope that one day we could have active build for each Golem. I can provide some ideas and answer guestions about Golems in general ^^

"
Hi,

and thanks for the great guide, but I have a question: How could I reach the named "Have up to 71% block chance, 51% spell block chance"?

I'm level 88 now and after "Bone Offering" I only reach about ~25%.

Best regards

Hello :)

You need to use self block aka default Necro variant. Here's the formula :
- 25% block, 12% spell block from shield = 25% block total, 12% spell block total
- 26% block, 25% spell block from bone offering = 51% block total, 33% spell block total
- 20% block, 10% spell block from Rumi's flask = 71% block total, 43% spell block total

You get about 51% block almost permanently and 71% for long enough duration to finish most endgame boss fights (over 10 seconds). Rumi's flask also refills quite fast, so you can keep it up constantly in delves and other high density monster areas.

UPDATE

PATCH NOTES

I can't find any real nerf or buffs for the build from the patch notes. Even skill-tree, items and gems seem to be unaffected, so the update to 3.9.0 will be very easy ^^
"
mika2salo написал:
UPDATE

PATCH NOTES

I can't find any real nerf or buffs for the build from the patch notes. Even skill-tree, items and gems seem to be unaffected, so the update to 3.9.0 will be very easy ^^

Hold on a sec... ;)

Nerf: Feeding Frenzy got hit quite badly. If used with Flame Golems instead of Primordial Might, you'll have to rethink your strategy.

Buff: LMP now deals 6% less damage, down from 16% while GMP remains untouched at 26% less damage (at lvl 20), probably because of the introduction of GMP+?
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 6:50:34
"
tomay написал:

Nerf: Feeding Frenzy got hit quite badly. If used with Flame Golems instead of Primordial Might, you'll have to rethink your strategy.

I agree. I used it in my main flame golem links last league and it was super nice QoL to have it permanently up plus you get an extra primordial harmony effectively. The patch notes don't seem to mention that there is a generic 10% More multiplier when you have the feeding frenzy buffs for all your minions. This might make it worth putting on your other summons (assuming that buff is unchanged) as it should still be a bit of movespeed /cast speed and 10% more damage when they hit. Should be up during bosses. I guess I'll see if I bother with it.

Otherwise at least there weren't major nerfs other than Necro losing some move speed. Looking forward to rolling Elementalist Flame Golems again this league. May just use support spectres until I can see if getting a +2/3 Elder Helm (with other links) is realistic for my budget this league.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация