[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
mika2salo написал:

Hello :)

You need to use self block aka default Necro variant. Here's the formula :
- 25% block, 12% spell block from shield = 25% block total, 12% spell block total
- 26% block, 25% spell block from bone offering = 51% block total, 33% spell block total
- 20% block, 10% spell block from Rumi's flask = 71% block total, 43% spell block total

You get about 51% block almost permanently and 71% for long enough duration to finish most endgame boss fights (over 10 seconds). Rumi's flask also refills quite fast, so you can keep it up constantly in delves and other high density monster areas.

Ah, great, thanks for the explanation. :-)
"
DrHarvey12 написал:
I agree. I used it in my main flame golem links last league and it was super nice QoL to have it permanently up plus you get an extra primordial harmony effectively.

Indeed, FFS with the Flame Golem was a decent choice. At effectively 37.5% more damage a bit weaker than Controlled Destruction but that was offset by the extra Harmony jewel.

"
DrHarvey12 написал:
The patch notes don't seem to mention that there is a generic 10% More multiplier when you have the feeding frenzy buffs for all your minions. This might make it worth putting on your other summons (assuming that buff is unchanged) as it should still be a bit of movespeed /cast speed and 10% more damage when they hit. Should be up during bosses. I guess I'll see if I bother with it.

This was never mentioned in connection with the Support gem as the Feeding Frenzy buff is a separate entity. Now, the buff too has been nerfed somewhat as well but still worth having.

Up to now I always had my 3 dummy golems in a +2 helmet with empower 4. I suppose I can use FFS there instead of emp4 but I'll need a new helmet, elder base +2/3 with minion life support or else they'll be a bit squishy.
"
Hold on a sec... ;)

Nerf: Feeding Frenzy got hit quite badly. If used with Flame Golems instead of Primordial Might, you'll have to rethink your strategy.

Buff: LMP now deals 6% less damage, down from 16% while GMP remains untouched at 26% less damage (at lvl 20), probably because of the introduction of GMP+?

"
I agree. I used it in my main flame golem links last league and it was super nice QoL to have it permanently up plus you get an extra primordial harmony effectively. The patch notes don't seem to mention that there is a generic 10% More multiplier when you have the feeding frenzy buffs for all your minions. This might make it worth putting on your other summons (assuming that buff is unchanged) as it should still be a bit of movespeed /cast speed and 10% more damage when they hit. Should be up during bosses. I guess I'll see if I bother with it.

Otherwise at least there weren't major nerfs other than Necro losing some move speed. Looking forward to rolling Elementalist Flame Golems again this league. May just use support spectres until I can see if getting a +2/3 Elder Helm (with other links) is realistic for my budget this league.

"
This was never mentioned in connection with the Support gem as the Feeding Frenzy buff is a separate entity. Now, the buff too has been nerfed somewhat as well but still worth having.

Up to now I always had my 3 dummy golems in a +2 helmet with empower 4. I suppose I can use FFS there instead of emp4 but I'll need a new helmet, elder base +2/3 with minion life support or else they'll be a bit squishy.

"
Indeed, FFS with the Flame Golem was a decent choice. At effectively 37.5% more damage a bit weaker than Controlled Destruction but that was offset by the extra Harmony jewel.

I usually do 1x league wait time before I add new stuff to the build to avoid constantly replacing new stuff when they are nerfed. Feeding Frenzy was not added to the core build, so it's not a nerf for the default setup. However if you used it in your own setup, then the nerf is noticably. It's too bad, as we have to rely on Primordial Might even in future now :/

LMP buff is nice, but not really used with endgame setup. However new plus supports seem like real buff if they are easy / cheap enough to aquire.

I hope Elder helmets won't be too expensive, but raising from 10-20c price range should not end up too much.

"
Ah, great, thanks for the explanation. :-)

Hi :)

Np, glad to help! ^^
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 9:30:15
well feeding frenzy linked with lightning golem gave almost 100% uptime on the global buff. so its a slight nerf, if you used it for the global buff
Even after the nerf, the global Feeding Frenzy buff is a must have really. And early in league FFS is great as it makes primordial might obsolete. So after the 2nd lab we can have up to 9 aggressive Flame Golems (with Primordial Chain) which will go a very looong way.
I did the experimental elementalist to league start blight, and it worked well. Im planning on doing it again to farm gear for my bow characters of the league.

What is your preffered version?
"
stfukthx написал:
well feeding frenzy linked with lightning golem gave almost 100% uptime on the global buff. so its a slight nerf, if you used it for the global buff

"
Even after the nerf, the global Feeding Frenzy buff is a must have really. And early in league FFS is great as it makes primordial might obsolete. So after the 2nd lab we can have up to 9 aggressive Flame Golems (with Primordial Chain) which will go a very looong way.

I will add Feeding Frenzy to Flame Golems as leveling gem, thanks you all for reporting that it works well!

I usually go straight from Zombies + Specs -> Golems with both Might and Anima, so I have ran only some tests using Freeding Frenzy when it came out. Might still felt more solid, but it makes lot of sense to use it especially when leveling using Elementalist.

"
I did the experimental elementalist to league start blight, and it worked well. Im planning on doing it again to farm gear for my bow characters of the league.

What is your preffered version?

Hi :)

Elementalist has proven to be very solid option. I generally prefer Necro with block or Elementalist, but which suits you better depends on playstyle.

Necro has easier leveling as Summoner gear is very cheap at league start. Self block makes deaths very rare and you can reach high level fast.

Elementalist has massive boss damage and imunity to lot of status effects that require constant flask usage. As GGG doens't seem to nerf Stone or Chaos Golems buffs, the defenses are also very nice.

I usually go for Necromancer myself, as I like slower playstyle. After level 70-80 I usually switch to Elementalist if I want to, as I have enough currency at that point to buy Golems jewels and prices have started to drop.

UPDATE

GEM UPDATE

I added "Feeding Frenzy" as alternative leveling gem for Flame Golems. Change can be found in :

GEMS -> 6 Link Flame Golems -> ALTERNATIVE GEMS WHILE LEVELING

Thanks for everyone that reported "Feeding Frenzy" to work well!
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 4:51:15
"
Elementalist has proven to be very solid option. I generally prefer Necro with block or Elementalist, but which suits you better depends on playstyle.

Necro has easier leveling as Summoner gear is very cheap at league start. Self block makes deaths very rare and you can reach high level fast.

Elementalist has massive boss damage and imunity to lot of status effects that require constant flask usage. As GGG doens't seem to nerf Stone or Chaos Golems buffs, the defenses are also very nice.

I do generally prefer a faster play style, and this league seems to be focused on mapping fast, in order to farm the bosses rapidly, so i think ill go elementalist again. Im not looking to push 100 yet, so i dont mind an occasional death to new boss mechanics.

The new gmp+/echo+ gems looks very good, and im eager to try them out
"
Karp_490 написал:
"

I do generally prefer a faster play style, and this league seems to be focused on mapping fast, in order to farm the bosses rapidly, so i think ill go elementalist again. Im not looking to push 100 yet, so i dont mind an occasional death to new boss mechanics.

The new gmp+/echo+ gems looks very good, and im eager to try them out

I recommend trying Feeding Frenzy if you start leveling with Elementalist. It has been mentioned multiple times and makes sense to use without Primordial Might. I hope you get good drops and fun league ^^

+ gems look very nice and I could use some to polish my own standard build.

I have work related travel from friday -> saturday and can join league on sunday. I might be without PC on my travel, so I will try to answer all messages on sunday. Have fun league start and gl all!
So the tree for Elementalist is same as Necro, just the ascendancy is different?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация