[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

How accurate does the Hubris Jewel have to be. to the the slum lords
"
mika2salo написал:
"
Utuchegal написал:
Hi, came back after a longer time. Found out I have 16ex to spend on upgrades but I am not quite sure what to focus on. Is anyone willing to check my gear? thanks in advance!

Hello and welcome back! :)

you seems to already have very nice set of partially legacy gear.
I would :
- Try to get 40+ ES per ring. Either by slamming exalts in current ones if they have prefix open or trade
- Legacy Rumis is always option to boost block chance
- Awakened gems for minions are great, especially Echo and GMP
- Hubris jewel crafting (divine spamming) is huge way to boost DPS if you hit 2-3x 80% minion damage nodes called "Slum Lords"

Btw your helmet is now especially great after GGG changed level when you get 4th Spec ;)

Hi Mika, many thanks! As I look onto it, 16 ex is fairly low :D Keep up the good work!

"
mojo8850 написал:
How accurate does the Hubris Jewel have to be. to the the slum lords

Hello :)

What do you mean by how accurate?

Here's the tutorial how to craft the Hubris :
Here's how to try to craft one :
Скрытый текст

1) Get "Elegant Hubris"

It seems that any one will work as they might be all same item level. Make sure it's not corrupted, so you can reroll it with divine orbs.

2) Place the jewel in any of these three important sockets :

"Assassins socket" costs only 5x nodes to take, so you can respec some other nodes while testing it. Jewel also works in other sockets, but they have less nodes to reroll "Slum Lord" or you might lose some other important nodes at reroll.

The jewel will change the nodes at random, so you can't know what you will get. Smaller nodes will be destroyed and bigger will be rerolled and all will be taken inside the radius even without way leading to them.

3) Check how many "Slum Lords" you get per jewel socket form rerolled nodes. You can do this manually or search for "slum" after you place the jewel, and it will highlight all changed nodes. Hoever when you replace the jewel to another socket, you need to modify the search or it wont highlight new "Slum Lords". You can remove "m" form "slum" and end with "slu" and it will highlight new "Slum lords". with third place add "m" back at the search and it will search again.

4) If you get 0 or 1 Slum lords you might want reroll the jewel. Use Divine orb

to reroll the jewel and replace it again in all 3x sockets and search for "Slum lords". Repeat until you get more than 2x Slum lords or are happy with results.

I got 3x Slum Lords with 10x Divine rerolls and 4x with about 20x Divine rerolls, so be prepared to use lots of them. Some rolls didn't have any "Slum Lords" in any of the sockets, but most had at least one in some socket.

Please note that the jewel will reroll all nodes, if you place it near "Elemental Equilibroum" you will end with something different and lose the 50% damage bonus. Thats why the 3x mentioned places are best as they have lot of bigger nodes to reroll "Slum Lords" and not too important nodes that you may lose.

5) It seems like you still have to connect to the nodes. Try to find place where Slum Lords are close to your jewel start position or on way to the jewel."

Basically you take 3x prosimising jewel slots, buy any hubris and then check it in every slot. If you are not happy use divine orb on it can check again. Spam divines until you are happy. The number in Hubris is not important when you buy it.

I recommend trying until you got at least 2x Slum lords within 3x smaller nodes from the jewel socket or way there.

"
Hi Mika, many thanks! As I look onto it, 16 ex is fairly low :D Keep up the good work!

Hey :)

16 exalt is actually very nice, but you can put almost indefinitely exalts in the build. In standard there are also legacy shields, rings, and other gear that can cost multiple mirrors. I like it as it keeps upgrading the build always relevant and each upgrade is noticable in survival or DPS :)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Well the "end" of the league is here for me, and I wanted to look back on it in this post since I hit 40/40.

This was possibly my favorite league. Though it could be Synthesis. Both leagues were great for end game. This league was easier end game fun than synthesis was, but that crafting in end game synthesis was insane.

I made two builds this league. Golems and stacking PH.

I did everything this league had to offer with golems, so once again this build can still handle everything thrown at it so far for league and league challenges. That said, I do think it was around week three I started to transition into stacking PH build.

I ended up getting my +2 chest on the first Monday of the league

so basically three and a half days after the league started, I don't think I will ever get one faster. It was only 4EX, I was ecstatic.

Did lots of waves of simulacrum with the golem build, I think only once I could not do wave 20.

In an earlier post I talked about how the Def of the build went down this league. After playing it for a large chunk of time, I still think that is very true. It's not in a bad place, just not as much def as it used to be. I had to find a way to slot in steelskin and that made it feel better.

I don't want to talk much about PH since it's not the guide build, but it was very fun, played it to 100.

First time(and prob last time) this happened

That headhunter dropped from a T16 tower boss with AL8. You know how sometimes you get ID uniques that drop from them, well I got lucky and HH dropped.

This was also the only temp league I ever farmed a mirror in

As for the build, it still is doing great, and doing all content. I don't think we'll see it be as powerful as it was in Blight league again though for a while, it had so much def and that extra spec for bosses was amazing.

Have fun with the rest of the league everyone, I'm still playing, but as always, as soon as I get 40/40 I feel less motivated to play I guess.

See you all here next league.
"
sumfight написал:
Well the "end" of the league is here for me, and I wanted to look back on it in this post since I hit 40/40.

This was possibly my favorite league. Though it could be Synthesis. Both leagues were great for end game. This league was easier end game fun than synthesis was, but that crafting in end game synthesis was insane.

I made two builds this league. Golems and stacking PH.

I did everything this league had to offer with golems, so once again this build can still handle everything thrown at it so far for league and league challenges. That said, I do think it was around week three I started to transition into stacking PH build.

I ended up getting my +2 chest on the first Monday of the league

so basically three and a half days after the league started, I don't think I will ever get one faster. It was only 4EX, I was ecstatic.

Did lots of waves of simulacrum with the golem build, I think only once I could not do wave 20.

In an earlier post I talked about how the Def of the build went down this league. After playing it for a large chunk of time, I still think that is very true. It's not in a bad place, just not as much def as it used to be. I had to find a way to slot in steelskin and that made it feel better.

I don't want to talk much about PH since it's not the guide build, but it was very fun, played it to 100.

First time(and prob last time) this happened

That headhunter dropped from a T16 tower boss with AL8. You know how sometimes you get ID uniques that drop from them, well I got lucky and HH dropped.

This was also the only temp league I ever farmed a mirror in

As for the build, it still is doing great, and doing all content. I don't think we'll see it be as powerful as it was in Blight league again though for a while, it had so much def and that extra spec for bosses was amazing.

Have fun with the rest of the league everyone, I'm still playing, but as always, as soon as I get 40/40 I feel less motivated to play I guess.

See you all here next league.

Great to read you league report once again!

You got insane gear in this league and topped it with HH and mirror. Seems like you really enjoyed the game as you must have sunk some serious play hours in it.

Nice to know that Golems can handle everything that game has to offer. The defense took some hits with nerfs but it was pretty much broken with Necro changes, so I guess all is in balanced once again.

I'm hoping that Poe 2.0 would come soon and I could start developing Golem build in it. Really hoping for non-map based content also as managing maps and drops takes quite a while from playtime after work.

Hope to see you again in next league! o/
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Hey, thanks for the build. I ran this (necro variant) many leagues back and had a lot of success. I imagine everything still functions well after looking around the guide and the comments, but I'm wondering if you had any thoughts about leveraging cluster jewels for damage and/or optimized travel since you can turn 1 gem socket into 2.
"
Skiller41 написал:
Hey, thanks for the build. I ran this (necro variant) many leagues back and had a lot of success. I imagine everything still functions well after looking around the guide and the comments, but I'm wondering if you had any thoughts about leveraging cluster jewels for damage and/or optimized travel since you can turn 1 gem socket into 2.

Build works well and can still do all content. It was pretty buffed few leagues back when Necro got reworked, but it's back to old normal level now.

If you can find cluster jewel with 2-3x slots for Harmonies, I would definitely try it out. There seems to be only few ways to actually use the cluster jewels, but the one near whispers of doom seems to be more efficient as you save node using it and can take the Harmony inside the jewel.

It will be hard to shave enough nodes to take more Harmonies, but maybe balancing between taking extra socket and saving some point by dropping few sockets below Constitution could open more points for other nodes.
Hey Mika2salo,

I am interested in your golemancer community. I will not play Flame golem so I probably don't belong in your guild, but I would like to access the knowledge of your group about golem/summoner hybrid.

My plan for 3.11 is to play stone golem as en elementalist. Where I feel connected to your community, is that I want to level with zombies, skeletons and specters with golmen in mind for the endgame.

I am doing testing on how to progress through white maps with no currency as an hybrid build. Probably up until yellow maps, since I believe the golem build is not enable without the jewels you mention and Primordial Chain (without the amulette, the stone golem are far too slow). It is hard for me to decide if the main link should be Spectre or Skeletons, and how not being a Necro will handicap my summoner character. Especially for Spectres since re-summoning mid fight (because they have not enough defenses and dps) is out of question. The golems will be excellent for my survavibility just with the elementalist ascendy, but they won't help the other minions.

Do you think your commuinity could help me orientated on these topics?
Последняя редакция: Rootsmann. Время: 15 мая 2020 г., 10:48:28
"
Rootsmann написал:
Hey Mika2salo,

I am interested in your golemancer community. I will not play Flame golem so I probably don't belong in your guild, but I would like to access the knowledge of your group about golem/summoner hybrid.

My plan for 3.11 is to play stone golem as en elementalist. Where I feel connected to your community, is that I want to level with zombies, skeletons and specters with golmen in mind for the endgame.

I am doing testing on how to progress through white maps with no currency as an hybrid build. Probably up until yellow maps, since I believe the golem build is not enable without the jewels you mention and Primordial Chain (without the amulette, the stone golem are far too slow). It is hard for me to decide if the main link should be Spectre or Skeletons, and how not being a Necro will handicap my summoner character. Especially for Spectres since re-summoning mid fight (because they have not enough defenses and dps) is out of question. The golems will be excellent for my survavibility just with the elementalist ascendy, but they won't help the other minions.

Do you think your commuinity could help me orientated on these topics?

We have had some Ice, Lightning and Chaos golemancers already, so I think you will fit in well. Idea for the guild is that every players plays the Flame Golems at some point to understand the guild chat better as the topic is often, Flame Golems.

Necro is great league starter and mixing different summons seems like good idea. The amulet can be bought later when prices start to drop.

I have sent you an invitation, so welcome to the guild! ^^
Thanks! Nice talk last night :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация