[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Is it possible to bring this build to max. spell block?
"
Hey Mika, glad you back, am going on early on Group SSF league but i defenitely plan to go on my lovely flamies later <3
Those Goatmen look nasty AF, i might go back to spectres in additionnal, maybe even a comeback on Necromancer ascendancy.

Keep it up, even while not playing Golemancer, i ve been always following this post, keep doing a great job \m/

"
Hey Mika,

Just to re-emphasise what Kami_koi said I think you have been doing a fantastic job of keeping this thread up to date and answering questions / queries in a timely manner. Honestly this is the best curated thread I can think of on these forums.

I'll be back running flame golems next league I'm sure. I used to take every other league off but I think this will be my fourth consecutive league now running them so they are probably a permanent fixture at this point for me unless GGG really wants to kill them off with nerfs in the future.

I will have a look at the Goatman Fire-raisers at some point probably. I tend to just run elementalist golems early on in the league and maybe re-spec them into a high budget version with spectres later on. I've not done that for a while actually so it's about time I threw a bit more currency at them! I've also never used an AG so maybe that should be something I look into; especially if I can gear it out cheaply with the innsbury edge / singularity combo. I will just remember to keep any that drop!

I'm sure you will see more of me once the league starts. Until then stay well :)

Thanks for support! ^^

It's actually quite fun to answer to forums and it's great practice for my english. I also feel that it's only fair as players use dozens or hundreds of hours of their time for my guide, that I answer their questions.

I will be adding the new stuff for the experimental thread as it's not totally tested yet. Tested and working setup will be updated here. Goatmen and AG changes can be found there with other stuff.

Hope to see you both ingame when league starts! o/

"
Hey Mika,

Just had a quick look through the patch notes and the new tree.

Patch note wise I didn't see anything that really changes the current build. No nerfs to gloems / spectres although no buffs either. Necromancer unchanged so that's pretty great.

Tree wise there are a few things for us I feel:

Grave Intentions now gives a LOT of chaos res to minions (38% if you take the whole cluster).
The ele res & phys reduction for minions in the Indomitable Army minor nodes are now 8% rather than 10% which seems odd but unlikely to be a massive issue.
Enduring Bond has changed quite a bit but I don't think we normally take that cluster anyway.
Fearsome Force now gives quite a lot more AOE - 49% increased AoE if you take the whole wheel and have used a minion skill recently.
The minor minion block / spell block nodes on Decay Ward got buffed from 5% to 10%.

I doubt that's all the changes for minions, it's just the ones that seemed we might be able to make use of. EE hasn't changed location on the skill tree, just it's orientation. Same with Golem Commander.

Anyway, I'll be interested to hear your thoughts Mika but everything seems fairly positive to me at this point.

Hi :)

Dodged nerfs once again, and even got some buffs.

Grave Intentions

Nice boost to minion defenses as it was already very good cluster.

Indomitable Army

Slight nerf to resitances, but we should still be able to cap easily minions elemental resistances

Enduring Bond

Nice change, but not really useful for the build.

Fearsome Force

This is very big boost to clear-speed and if Goatmen really do shotgun, this can be huge boost to damage as well!

This also boosts AGs area of effect for it's beduffs.

Decay Ward

Nice buff, but not normally needed as minions are already quite tanky

Elemental Equilibrium

In same place, but at slightly different angle.

"

You could archieve at least temporal maximum spell block using :
- Rathpith Globe (15% spell block)
- Bone Offering (26% spell block)
- Rumi's Concoction (10% spell block)
(total = 51% spell block, no sacrifices to gear)

- Stone of Lazhwar (15% spell block, sarcifice stun immunity and EHP)
- Rainbowstride (6% spell block, sacrifice +1 minion level)
- Craiceann's Chitin (6% spell block, sacrifice minion support gems)
(total = 27% spell block, no sacrifices to gear)

You can reach 78% spell block with some sacrifices. Stun immunity could be compensated with switching Pahtneon.

You can also take extra spell block from tree :
- Arcane Guarding (12% spell block, 4 nodes)
- Mystic Bulwark (8% spell block, 2 nodes)
(total = 20% spell block, cost 6 nodes total)

I would propably use skill tree nodes and then maybe switch boots to Rainbowstride for rest of the block.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 17 июня 2020 г., 9:31:01
"
Lyranus написал:

LOL - Mika already answered!!!

Just to add if you have a spare gem socket Tempest Shield gives 3% block and spellblock too.

This is mentioned in the build highlight section of the OP:

Have up to 71% block chance, 51% spell block chance (75%/75% with legacy Rumi's Concoction)

You could also just grab glancing blows from the tree which would cap you with very little investment.

Otherwise it will likely require taking a lot of sub-optimal gear for your characer like rainbow strides and essentially grab all the spell block on the tree you can which isn't something we would look to do normally.

I'd say that as Necro you will end up with decent block / spell block if you use a Rumi's & don't go for Necromantic Aegis + Victario's charity. Attack block can probably get to 75 with minor investment but spell block would be pretty difficult and not worth it IMO outside of grabbing Glancing Blows.

I'm sure Mika will at some point give you updated numbers and options as he has way more experience than me.
Последняя редакция: DrHarvey12. Время: 17 июня 2020 г., 9:32:19
"HALL OF FAME (LVL 100 PLAYERS WITH THIS GUIDE)"

If u ask me, u should rename it to Hall of FLame XD

I will play this build in Harvest, maybe i go even to 100 :P
"
mika2salo написал:

"

You could archieve at least temporal maximum spell block using :
- Rathpith Globe (15% spell block)
- Bone Offering (26% spell block)
- Rumi's Concoction (10% spell block)
(total = 51% spell block, no sacrifices to gear)

- Stone of Lazhwar (15% spell block, sarcifice stun immunity and EHP)
- Rainbowstride (6% spell block, sacrifice +1 minion level)
- Craiceann's Chitin (6% spell block, sacrifice minion support gems)
(total = 27% spell block, no sacrifices to gear)

You can reach 78% spell block with some sacrifices. Stun immunity could be compensated with switching Pahtneon.

You can also take extra spell block from tree :
- Arcane Guarding (12% spell block, 4 nodes)
- Mystic Bulwark (8% spell block, 2 nodes)
(total = 20% spell block, cost 6 nodes total)

I would propably use skill tree nodes and then maybe switch boots to Rainbowstride for rest of the block.

Thx alot. What about Watcher´s Eye with Spell Block while affected by Discipline? Worth to trade for Priomadials?
Hey, Mika!

Which subclass is better for starting a league in this build - elementalist or necromancer?
@Lyranus

I think that is what, like 5 - 8% spell block. If you have a Watcher's Eye that gives you something else useful as well then it is probably not too bad. On it's own it doesn't seem that great to me but if it gets you to cap and you REALLY want to get there then losing a primordial jewel for it is fine. Watcher's Eye's do give life & ES so that's not too bad in and of itself.

@Gravier,

I feel starting as a necro is easier. Necro makes better use of support minions like zombies and spectres with the extra levels you get for free from the ascendancy. Golemancers get really good once you have at least a few primordial harmonies jewels to boost their damage and survive-ability which you won't have at league start. The Primordial Chain also tends to be pretty expensive as well. It's not impossible to do it as an elementalist, it's just I feel Necro is smoother with zero items and gear. You can always switch to an elememtalist later on by re-running lab and speccing out of necro completely.
"
DrHarvey12 написал:

@Gravier,

I feel starting as a necro is easier. Necro makes better use of support minions like zombies and spectres with the extra levels you get for free from the ascendancy. Golemancers get really good once you have at least a few primordial harmonies jewels to boost their damage and survive-ability which you won't have at league start. The Primordial Chain also tends to be pretty expensive as well. It's not impossible to do it as an elementalist, it's just I feel Necro is smoother with zero items and gear. You can always switch to an elememtalist later on by re-running lab and speccing out of necro completely.

Thanks for the detailed answer.
"
Darzuk написал:
"HALL OF FAME (LVL 100 PLAYERS WITH THIS GUIDE)"

If u ask me, u should rename it to Hall of FLame XD

I will play this build in Harvest, maybe i go even to 100 :P

Hey :)

Heh, thats quite clever! :D
Maybe we could use it as unofficial name.

Hope you like the build and I will keep you place open in Hall of Flame ;)

"
Thx alot. What about Watcher´s Eye with Spell Block while affected by Discipline? Worth to trade for Priomadials?

"
I think that is what, like 5 - 8% spell block. If you have a Watcher's Eye that gives you something else useful as well then it is probably not too bad. On it's own it doesn't seem that great to me but if it gets you to cap and you REALLY want to get there then losing a primordial jewel for it is fine. Watcher's Eye's do give life & ES so that's not too bad in and of itself.

Hello :)

If you can get Watchers Eye with other nice lines with Discipline or Clarity ES line, I would definitely try it if trying to reach max block. You can swap few Harmonies for utility jewels as "enough" DPS is very subjective matter and at some point many players want defense / utility over more damage.

"
Hey, Mika!

Which subclass is better for starting a league in this build - elementalist or necromancer?

"

"
Thanks for the detailed answer.

Excellent answer from Harvey. Necro is definitely cheaper and easier to start imho. I have been running last few leagues with Elementalist from start, but Primordial Chain can be quite expensive compared to Necromancer gear. You can alwauys swap at higher level as trees are very close to each other.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
"
mika2salo написал:

Excellent answer from Harvey. Necro is definitely cheaper and easier to start imho. I have been running last few leagues with Elementalist from start, but Primordial Chain can be quite expensive compared to Necromancer gear. You can alwauys swap at higher level as trees are very close to each other.

Thanks for answer!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация