[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
DrHarvey12 написал:
Hey Mika,

Thx for the advice. I have started to see a lot of stone golemancers in the last couple of days so I guess that is one of the reasons primordial jewels are in higher demand. I don't think that was too popular prior to last league was it?

Experimental build looks interesting. I look forward to trying it out a bit later on into the league. Well, a budget version of it anyway!

Edit: Nice - finally got one:

Скрытый текст

Can't wait to massively overpay for Might's next league too XD

Hi :)

Gz on getting the Anima stone!
Looks like a very nice start for a league.

I really hope that Primordial jewels would become cheaper and more players could try Golems. There might be also some price flipping with Primordial Mights as they are easy to trade for and sought items.

I just made a new video about the experimental non-block Necromancer, can definitely recommend to check it out if you want to try something different ;)

UPDATE

Experimental Non-block Necromancer

Video - https://youtu.be/9ftXDrmnPtM?t=94

I just added new video about experimental non-block Necromancer using Goatman Fireraiser Specs and focusing more to deal very high DPS while clearing maps very fast. I can recommend the setup if you like lot of bright red color, high DPS and are willing to sacrifice some defenses compared to blocking variant.

In short this setup uses different support links in helmet, trades one Golem for extra Spec with minion wand and uses "Unending Hunger" -jewel to really boost Spectres clear-speed with Flesh Offering and charges from Victario's Charity.

PoB and gear can be found in the beginning of the video and it's details. I will add same info to experimental build -section once I get some free time again.

[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 24 июня 2020 г., 10:31:46
"
mika2salo написал:

Hey Mika,

I have both now. I picked up the Anima Stone really early on when it was actually still pretty cheap.

I then prioritised other things only to see how much the Mights went up in a day. Hence I had to use feeding frenzy as part of my 6-link. Now it's really nice to have gotten the extra primordial might so I can run a proper 6-link with combustion in place of the feeding frenzy which is now just attached to my lightning golem. I can really feel the difference when running content like Delirium from changing to a proper 6-link. Still have 3 or so more harmonies to buy but then I should be good.
Hi what version do you advice for HC? Thanks.
"
AnubixcZ написал:

I'd probably go Necro and use a proper shield for your character rather than necro aegis and Victario's Charity. With Bone Offering and Mistress of Sacrifice you are getting a really nice amount of block / spell block for free as well as some life on block. You can also benefit a bit more from support minions like Zombies supported by Meat Shield to taunt enemies away from you as well as adding spectres to the mix. You also get a "free" guard skill depending on how you spec the ascendancy.

Elementalist does have it's upsides too. You get full ailment immunity meaning you can run ultra defensive flasks like a Jade flask of Reflexes and a Granite Flask of Iron Skin. You also get a lot of life regen from the golem buff effect that the Elementalist receives if you run a stone golem as well as a decent amount of flat phys resist from a chaos golem.

If you are talking about league starting with no gear then I think that will be easier on a Necro as it does a great job of buffing up all your minions such as zombies & spectres whereas an Elementalist is only really useful for running golems.

If you are new to the build I think Necro is a safe pick. If you know what you are doing then you can make an elementalist really tanky too; it just requires higher gear investment from the off.
Thanks for the build.

So I tried to work with vicatios and came up with a good solution to keep the charges from the shield and to go max block. The idea is to path to Glancing Blows and take the shield nodes next to it. This allows you hit 66/68 block without rumi's up. Of course you can only reduce the damage by 50%. But 50% on top of 5k es and 2k hp creates a much larger ehp.

I would like to know if you think the points is worth it?

"
DrHarvey12 написал:
"
mika2salo написал:

Hey Mika,

I have both now. I picked up the Anima Stone really early on when it was actually still pretty cheap.

I then prioritised other things only to see how much the Mights went up in a day. Hence I had to use feeding frenzy as part of my 6-link. Now it's really nice to have gotten the extra primordial might so I can run a proper 6-link with combustion in place of the feeding frenzy which is now just attached to my lightning golem. I can really feel the difference when running content like Delirium from changing to a proper 6-link. Still have 3 or so more harmonies to buy but then I should be good.

Gz on getting both! Really makes mapping faster to run proper 6 link and aggressive AI on Golems.

I'm glad that GGG added Feeding Frenzy to run early game when there is no currency to get Might yet. If only it worked on Spectres, it would be near perfect.

"

"
I'd probably go Necro and use a proper shield for your character rather than necro aegis and Victario's Charity. With Bone Offering and Mistress of Sacrifice you are getting a really nice amount of block / spell block for free as well as some life on block. You can also benefit a bit more from support minions like Zombies supported by Meat Shield to taunt enemies away from you as well as adding spectres to the mix. You also get a "free" guard skill depending on how you spec the ascendancy.

Elementalist does have it's upsides too. You get full ailment immunity meaning you can run ultra defensive flasks like a Jade flask of Reflexes and a Granite Flask of Iron Skin. You also get a lot of life regen from the golem buff effect that the Elementalist receives if you run a stone golem as well as a decent amount of flat phys resist from a chaos golem.

If you are talking about league starting with no gear then I think that will be easier on a Necro as it does a great job of buffing up all your minions such as zombies & spectres whereas an Elementalist is only really useful for running golems.

If you are new to the build I think Necro is a safe pick. If you know what you are doing then you can make an elementalist really tanky too; it just requires higher gear investment from the off.

Hey :)

The build is not really HC focused as it's main problem is literally 0% armor with default setup. I have very little experience with HC, so I can only give somea advice for it.

Some players have ran the build in HC with great success and I think highest level so far was lvl 95. Some ran setup in HC as MF farmer for mid tier maps as Golems have very relaxed gameplay for longer grinds. Most of them modified the build heavily to evasion, block, armor or tankiness. You can propably find some of them in the thread.

Overall I would select high block chance, stacking armor or going far right for evasion. Then slowly increase the map level as you make sure that you can't be killed in few quick hits.

"
Thanks for the build.

So I tried to work with vicatios and came up with a good solution to keep the charges from the shield and to go max block. The idea is to path to Glancing Blows and take the shield nodes next to it. This allows you hit 66/68 block without rumi's up. Of course you can only reduce the damage by 50%. But 50% on top of 5k es and 2k hp creates a much larger ehp.

I would like to know if you think the points is worth it?

Hello :)

Glancing Blows is actually very interesting idea. We could combine it with high block chance setup that came up few pages ago. Taking 50% damage but being able to block sure beats not being able to block at all and still taking full damage from the hits. Do you have any PoB setup in mind?

The link that you have added seems to be broken.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 27 июня 2020 г., 14:28:02
I see that link was broken.

Here is the Pob that I'm working towards. I took away one curse, since I can't afford an enlighten 4 atm. I Pathed away from mana reserved. I was trying to hit 6k es with the small cluster. It however is less damage since I will not have that many harmonies. I also used a +2 helm for an affordable lvl 25 spec.

https://pastebin.com/n17HpV4b

Последняя редакция: Ramsayied. Время: 28 июня 2020 г., 5:04:16
Again link broke here is the pob.

Does the 1% Fire Pen Corruption on Jewel count for the Golem dmg ?
"
Ramsayied написал:
I see that link was broken.

Here is the Pob that I'm working towards. I took away one curse, since I can't afford an enlighten 4 atm. I Pathed away from mana reserved. I was trying to hit 6k es with the small cluster. It however is less damage since I will not have that many harmonies. I also used a +2 helm for an affordable lvl 25 spec.

"
Again link broke here is the pob.

Hello :)

Unfortunately the PoB link is still broken with both official PoB and community PoB. Can you link the complete link in spoiler tags with PoB Links?

The plan sounds pretty solid, but I can really comment much as the links are broken. If you try to re-send the old link, please drop something like 5 nodes from the tree and then take the nodes back. After this the tree is different compated to old one and you will get different pastebin.

"

Does the 1% Fire Pen Corruption on Jewel count for the Golem dmg ?

The fire pen corruption is local modifier, so it only affects you. Minion basically gets bonuses from lines that specifically say minions, support gems linked to them and aurass.
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 28 июня 2020 г., 14:34:16

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация