[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Ah, i see. Thanks.

Hey :)

Np, glad if it helped! ^^

"
I don't wanna drop clayshaper because I like having an extra golem friend :( [Also if I do that I feel like this becomes a more spectre oriented build rather than a golem one] but having a +1 convoking wand with good minion dmg mod seems to boost overall dps quite a bit. Most of the top builds for necro seem to use large cluster jewels for vicious bite + renewal, and medium and small cluster jewels to boost auras for aura stacking. Unfortunately the only aura we use is discipline... I was considering to drop whispers of doom and temp chains to add zealotry. That way I could utilize the aura notables in medium cluster jewels, but that means less survivability which may not mean much since I'm playing softcore. Need more currency so I can REALLY test out cluster jewels

Hi :)

Yep, I know the feeling. I also could not sacrifice extra golem for the +1 Spec level!

Absolutely best DPS increase should be the hubris jewel. You can get 160-240% increased minion damage for few exalts if you are lucky and that about doubles Spectres damage. Golems already have tons of increased damage mod from Harmonies, so they wont get that massive boost from it. However bosses start dying much faster if you can craft decent one.

Cluster jewels look very interesting and I hope there will be good mods to use in the build and GGG does not nerf them too much in the future. I will be waiting to hear what you can find about the jewels :P

"
POB barfs when I try to put https://pastebin.com/rb0Uf8M6
into it. Its the latest version.

Hello :)

I switched the PoBs to LocalIdentitys community fork of PoB. Community fork has tons of extra features and is updated on time before league start. I can highly encourage to test it out as it shows minions damage much closer to truth that normal PoB.

You can download from LocalIdentitys community fork of PoB from :
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/deon82/localidentitys_path_of_building_v141514_fork/

"
so am i seeing this right? This build has around:
5 x 60k DPS Golems and
4 x 110k DPS scorching ray totems
= 740k shaper DPS?

If so, that is extremly low for nowaday standards, isnt it?

Hi :)

Spectres cast 2x totems per Spec with multiple totems, so you can double the Specs total damage.

You can increase the damage quite a bit with better endgame gear, but the endgame bosses can take a while. GGG never actually nerfed the Flame Golems, but they decided to increase boss HP tenfolds few leagues ago. They however did not upgrade elemental minions damage.

This means that monsters in maps, delve, breaces, normal bosses die extremely fast as they did not get any kind of HP increase. Some endgame bosses can take few moments to kill, but there are good defenses so the fights are quite safe if you know boss mechanics.

The build can do all mods and content in the game very nicely, but I can't say thats it's the best at straight boss killing. However if you like balanced build with very relaxed gamestyle the build might be just right for you ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 15 окт. 2020 г., 16:24:20
Thanks Mika. Do you have an updated fire and ice elementalist golem POB community code though? Cant find it anywhere.
"
Rebel816 написал:
Thanks Mika. Do you have an updated fire and ice elementalist golem POB community code though? Cant find it anywhere.

Heres the newest PoB community fork of Fire an Ice Elementalist :

https://pastebin.com/8z5CcKbY

If you like to try latest changes, you can always import my lvl 97 Elementalist from standard. I have been testing CWDT Immortal Call, Frost Shield, Void Sphere setup and it has been pretty fun to use. Elemetalists 75% increased area of effect every 4 seconds makes both Void Sphere and Frost Shield massive.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Always willing to try stuff out. Void shpere is already part of my current setup anyways. Was just trying to figure out what to use for defense as all ive really got for def right now is a quick silver flask and frost dash.
so literally u tell me that i need to spent like 1000 chaos + to get this build rolling at higher maps then t13? bullshit
Hello,

I've been really enjoying this build so far, far more than I would've thought.
However, I seem to be kind of struggling with defeating big bosses.
The damage output of my Flame golems + Spectres (TV) doesn't seem that much and they take quite long before they actually kill a boss (or a unique enemy as a matter of fact). The clear speed is surprisingly good.

I also seem to be struggling with survivability, because at times I just get oneshotted, or continuously take damage which prevents my ES to recharge.

Can anyone help me with what I can improve in my build to 'fix' those problems?
Here is my PoB (Community Fork):
https://pastebin.com/pZG6vA6W

Kind regards
Последняя редакция: Dennisklm5. Время: 23 окт. 2020 г., 6:39:59
"
Rebel816 написал:
Always willing to try stuff out. Void shpere is already part of my current setup anyways. Was just trying to figure out what to use for defense as all ive really got for def right now is a quick silver flask and frost dash.

Defenses are quite flexible as you can link lots of skills with CWDT setups using different levels of CWDT gem. I think that most dangerous thing for the build are :
- Off-screen leaping / charging mobs
- On-death effects (hedgehogs)
- Lot of physical hits in short time

If you can find setup that covers all 3x dangers, you should have pretty lazy time running around without having to press lots of buttons as defenses are nicely automated ;)

"
so literally u tell me that i need to spent like 1000 chaos + to get this build rolling at higher maps then t13? bullshit

Hey :)

What do you mean 1000c?

I checked your gear and you already seem to have pretty good items.

It seems that you are still using lvl 17 Flame Golems gem. I would buy 21/0 corrupt one for few chaos as +4 levels boosts their damage about 40%. After that they should clear t13 maps quite nicely.

"
Hello,

The damage output of my Flame golems + Spectres (TV) doesn't seem that much and they take quite long before they actually kill a boss (or a unique enemy as a matter of fact). The clear speed is surprisingly good.

I also seem to be struggling with survivability, because at times I just get oneshotted, or continuously take damage which prevents my ES to recharge.

Kind regards

Hi and thanks for support ^^

Flame Golems damage it quite limited against bosses as they already have high "increased damage" from Harmonies and they tend to use weaker spells in boss fight rather than spam magma orb. This leaves boss killing to mainly Spectres.

The build gets nice amount of "increased minion damage" for the Spectres, but adding more increased damage to them still adds lot of potential damage. There are at least 2x ways to increase Spec damage and you can do them both if you want to.

Adding extra Spectre

You need to reach level 25 on your Raise Spectres gem to get extra Spec, which boost your total boss damage by 33% and also adds tons of damage to Specs by increasing their level. Best way to reach lvl 25 is by :

- Raise Spectre 21/20 gem
- Unnatural Strength +2 lvl (lvl 23 Raise Spec)
- +1 to Spec level boots (lvl 24 Raise Spec)

Last +1 level comes from either helmet with +1-3 levels to minion level mod, or wand with +1 level to minions gems wand with added minion damage in it.

As you have excellent helmet already, you might want to rather go with the wand route and sacrifice one Flame Golem for extra Spec.

Hubris jewel

Your best bet is to craft Hubris jewel. With 160-240% increased minion damage from the jewel you can double your Specres damage and Golems aslo get nice boost from it. Here my guide how to craft one :

Скрытый текст

1) Get "Elegant Hubris"

It seems that any one will work as they might be all same item level. Make sure it's not corrupted, so you can reroll it with divine orbs.

2) Place the jewel in any of these three important sockets :

"Assassins socket" costs only 5x nodes to take, so you can respec some other nodes while testing it. Jewel also works in other sockets, but they have less nodes to reroll "Slum Lord" or you might lose some other important nodes at reroll.

The jewel will change the nodes at random, so you can't know what you will get. Smaller nodes will be destroyed and bigger will be rerolled and all will be taken inside the radius even without way leading to them.

3) Check how many "Slum Lords" you get per jewel socket form rerolled nodes. You can do this manually or search for "slum" after you place the jewel, and it will highlight all changed nodes. Hoever when you replace the jewel to another socket, you need to modify the search or it wont highlight new "Slum Lords". You can remove "m" form "slum" and end with "slu" and it will highlight new "Slum lords". with third place add "m" back at the search and it will search again.

4) If you get 0 or 1 Slum lords you might want reroll the jewel. Use Divine orb

to reroll the jewel and replace it again in all 3x sockets and search for "Slum lords". Repeat until you get more than 2x Slum lords or are happy with results.

I got 3x Slum Lords with 10x Divine rerolls and 4x with about 20x Divine rerolls, so be prepared to use lots of them. Some rolls didn't have any "Slum Lords" in any of the sockets, but most had at least one in some socket.

Please note that the jewel will reroll all nodes, if you place it near "Elemental Equilibroum" you will end with something different and lose the 50% damage bonus. Thats why the 3x mentioned places are best as they have lot of bigger nodes to reroll "Slum Lords" and not too important nodes that you may lose.

5) It seems like you still have to connect to the nodes. Try to find place where Slum Lords are close to your jewel start position or on way to the jewel."

It can cost multiple divine orbs to craft one and they are almost impossible to buy with right mods, so they have to be crafted manually. However once you succeed in making one, boss damage takes huge boost. You can also use it on any other minion build and the damage increase is ridiculous, so I feel that it's worth the hassle ;)

Ps. You don't seem to have ran uber lab yet. All your elemental resistances are not yet capped or close to 75%, but that will be fixed once you run the lab and can take "Commander of darkness" for 30% extra elemental resistances. Overcapping elemental resistances REALLY helps against elemental weakness map mod and oneshots.

PoB - Community fork
https://pastebin.com/0PbS5yGk

I added "+1 spell gems level wand" and increased "Raise Spec" gems to 21/20 for the 4th Spectres. Hubris damage is trickier to calculate as you have to take off some nodes to take the 80% minion damage "Slum Lord" nodes, but you can roughly double Spec damage if you hit 3x Slum Lords.
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 23 окт. 2020 г., 15:46:15
"
Dennisklm5 написал:
Hello,

Kind regards

i have the same issue with oneshots/insta deaths. I'm afraid of doing Sirius and yes, i feel i've invested a lot in this build, but i have no idea what to do next.
I am currently working on the NO BLOCK variant of your build, and I have question. In your write up you have the Ascendancy option for this variant as Bone Barrier, but in the POB for this variant it has Plaguebringer. Which one is the recommended for this variant?

Thanks!
Hi, new to this build so I am trying to stay with your leveling directions. Am a little confused right now, completed up through

- Take "Sovereignty" using mana reduction nodes for curse area boost and being able to activate both curses and Discipline

and have Temporal Chains, Elemental Weakness and Discipline all running. However, the next item has me confused since I am already running two curses

- Take "Whispers Of Doom" for extra curse (Elemental Weakness)

Since I am already running Elemental Weakness why do I need to pick up Whispers of Doom?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация