[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Hi, just wondering what colors am I looking for on Skin of the Loyal? Or will I be having to swap out to Shavronne's at some point? Thanks.
It would've been nice if author put more efforts in PoB. Like included leveling trees, more detailed item section, etc.

It's very handy to have everything in one place w/o needing to scroll up and down and going back to the topic.

But overall: good guide, would try it.
"
SlashingSunsetX написал:
Hi, just wondering what colors am I looking for on Skin of the Loyal? Or will I be having to swap out to Shavronne's at some point? Thanks.

Hello :)

If you decide to go for Elementalist, you can use either Skin of the Loyal if you have enough chaos resistance, or Shavs for extra defense against chaos damage.

Colors depends on if you are going for Necro or Elementalist. For Necro the colors are always 2r-1g-3b as only Flame Golems should be places in armor.

For Elementalist it depends on which Golems you want to use as your main. If Flame Golems then its 2r-1g-3b again, but if you want to put Ice Golems in Skin of the Loyal you can use 1g-2b-3r (Ice Golems -> Minion damage -> Conc Effect -> Multistrike -> Melee damage -> Added fire)

Both Ice and Flame Golems can use same helmet supports, so it's up to you which Golems you want to use in which slot.

"
It would've been nice if author put more efforts in PoB. Like included leveling trees, more detailed item section, etc.

It's very handy to have everything in one place w/o needing to scroll up and down and going back to the topic.

But overall: good guide, would try it.

Hi and thanks for support ^^

Does PoB let you add items, skill-tree and gems for different profiles? Last time I tried to create multi-profile PoB tree, it didn't let me set different skill setups for different level ranges if I remember correctly.

I would do all leveling / variants on one PoB profile on instant, if PoB just let me add all needed info per level range / profile.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
"

Does PoB let you add items, skill-tree and gems for different profiles? Last time I tried to create multi-profile PoB tree, it didn't let me set different skill setups for different level ranges if I remember correctly.

I would do all leveling / variants on one PoB profile on instant, if PoB just let me add all needed info per level range / profile.

I believe that's what you are looking for:
Скрытый текст
TreesItem sets

As for skill gems: you can just create a different groups and label them.
Also there is "Notes" section that would help you explain things.
Okay thanks my dude. So from what I understand, this build will start as a Necromancer till about 80~ish where it's recommended to swap to an Elementalist, or can you still play as a Necro? Also, I'm having some issues levelling. Zombies don't seem to be doing much, and only have 1 Spectre which I understand will gradually increase. I'm still using totem for damage, but that's falling off as well. Is this how it's supposed to be? Sorry it's been a while since I've played a summoner l0l
Последняя редакция: SlashingSunsetX. Время: 8 окт. 2020 г., 7:07:06
"
Prof549 написал:
"

I believe that's what you are looking for:
Скрытый текст
TreesItem sets

As for skill gems: you can just create a different groups and label them.
Also there is "Notes" section that would help you explain things.

Hey :)

Thanks for the tip, I will check it out when I get bit more time from work!

"
Okay thanks my dude. So from what I understand, this build will start as a Necromancer till about 80~ish where it's recommended to swap to an Elementalist, or can you still play as a Necro? Also, I'm having some issues levelling. Zombies don't seem to be doing much, and only have 1 Spectre which I understand will gradually increase. I'm still using totem for damage, but that's falling off as well. Is this how it's supposed to be? Sorry it's been a while since I've played a summoner l0l

Hello :)

Leveling with Necro is slowest part of the game. Early minions are quite weak and can die often. It gets much better when you get 4-5 link item for Spectres and can summon few of them out. You can run Flame Golems or few with other minions to boost total DPS.

You can also try going straight Elementalist and use dual Clayshaper and run labyrinths as soon as possible for extra Golems. They deal decent damage while leveling and really start to shine when you hit lvl 70 and can buy 21/0 Golem gems ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
"
mika2salo написал:

Hey :)

Thanks for the tip, I will check it out when I get bit more time from work!

Just as example of good PoB(leveling trees, item sets, leveling skills, etc.) you can look at this: https://pastebin.com/yYGDtML3
Hey Mika, I'm attempting to reach lvl 100 in Heist, but i feel like I'm doing no damage. I'm going the goatman necro version of the build, but it doesn't feel like I'm melting mobs/bosses as much I can. At this point I've considered going cluster jewels with vicious bite and renewal, but it feels like I can't sacrifice any of my other skill points to use them for the jewels, any suggestions?
Hi guys, im not a native english speaker.
So my question here is about Primordial Harmony Cobalt Jewel.

How can i calculate the golem magma orb cd affected by this jewels?
The translation about this jewel in spanish doesnt give a specific idea about what of those mods affect the magma orb of fire golems.

Thanks for ur help.

Последняя редакция: linkshark. Время: 10 окт. 2020 г., 8:08:54
i cant find the link of PoB for 3.12 -.-

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация