[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Fuck this shit....I just loved how this build plays and i get to level up my second char on this league(just hit 90 with templar totem build),so i hit lvl 35 and I go to see on poe trade to buy jewels and my jaw get down....like Whaaaat???? Anima Stone is minimum 280 chaos???? So i go to check others, eminence is 1c....ok,harmony is 10c ok, lets go see might and sold all three for Anima and shit gets real here....Might is 250c minimum??????? Wtf? This is most fu shit i ever seen. I like idea and build but give like 500c just for jewels + other gear is way to expensive for me.
Последняя редакция: CyrusTheExile. Время: 21 авг. 2017 г., 1:23:43
@mika2salo

Morning

All I can say playing with Golem's is fun. Started this weekend.I saw once i only had two golem's left.

I played deathless for 10 map's. Then I get on-shot by monster that emerges below me. This is why standing still. Any recommendation here? 2.6k HP and 3.8k ES.

Can I you please have look at my Items and suggest changes. My char is open. Tell me which itemsneed to be changed.

Then in mazes it is all a problem, golem's don't follow all the time.

I developed a strategy, recast one st of golem's were you standing. (This is also were i die a loot, when they not next to my side.

Can't run 3 Auras can but nearly no Mana left? Which one to use were?

Tnx in advance.

PS to rol color on gloves is a Chromes eater,30C. 2* red 1*green and 1* blue.

Последняя редакция: jgundlach. Время: 21 авг. 2017 г., 4:13:43
"
CyrusTheExile написал:
Fuck this shit....I just loved how this build plays and i get to level up my second char on this league(just hit 90 with templar totem build),so i hit lvl 35 and I go to see on poe trade to buy jewels and my jaw get down....like Whaaaat???? Anima Stone is minimum 280 chaos???? So i go to check others, eminence is 1c....ok,harmony is 10c ok, lets go see might and sold all three for Anima and shit gets real here....Might is 250c minimum??????? Wtf? This is most fu shit i ever seen. I like idea and build but give like 500c just for jewels + other gear is way to expensive for me.

Hey!

Prices go pretty same way every league unfortunately. Many players start with caster / melee / archer builds to cut costs. Later they start to want doing all map mods, farm more effectively, play safe against reflect, etc and go for high value item builds like Golems. At this point they have farmed quite a lot of currency, and Anima Stones are very rare and valuable which raises the cost till about 5 ex pure. However many caster / melee / archer build related items are very cheap / there have been tons of drops already so build item selling price is low.

Players who start with Golems struggle bit with getting the Anima Stone, but early ones get it for below 100c. Later on its great selling if deciding to change build. All rest of gear drops in price for Golemancer pretty fast. Rainbowstride 15c -> 1c, Bringer of Rain 30c -> 2c, etc.

You can farm currency with Specters very fast as all of rest of the gear costs next to nothing at this point. You can buy corrupt 6 link armor for cheap and put there :

Specters -> Golems -> Minion damage -> Echo -> Gmp -> Controlled Destruction

I have been amazed how many players have Anima + Might, 6l Infernal mantle, Presence of Chayula, etc BiS items already so farm speed must be pretty nice. Maybe using "Bisco's Collar" and rolling all mods in maps helps as I have been hearing great things about it ;)

"
@mika2salo

Morning

All I can say playing with Golem's is fun. Started this weekend.I saw once i only had two golem's left.

I played deathless for 10 map's. Then I get on-shot by monster that emerges below me. This is why standing still. Any recommendation here? 2.6k HP and 3.8k ES.

Can I you please have look at my Items and suggest changes. My char is open. Tell me which itemsneed to be changed.

Then in mazes it is all a problem, golem's don't follow all the time.

I developed a strategy, recast one st of golem's were you standing. (This is also were i die a loot, when they not next to my side.

Can't run 3 Auras can but nearly no Mana left? Which one to use were?

Tnx in advance.

PS to rol color on gloves is a Chromes eater,30C. 2* red 1*green and 1* blue.

Hey and thanks for support :)

For staying alive in battle, never stay still. Run around in circles and try to keep all enemies in Temporal Chains radius. If Phase Run kicks in, don't cast spell totem but rather wait and run. Phase run gives you almost invisibility for 9 seconds if you don't use any other skills to break it.

SidheBreath is a trap amulet, as it gives you zero survival. I would rather run Citrine Amulet with Life + ES + Resistance and maybe crafted maximum ES with Elreon later. Presence of Chayula would be best-in-slot but costs a lot.

You can buy cheap "Crystal Belt" and craft yourself decent base with about 300-500 alterations and some regals / scourings. or just buy one with :
- 100+ ES
- life
- 2x 40%+ res or 3x 30%+ res

Gloves look ok, if you can get the Reflection enhancement on them it really helps. You can run 2nd lab and get good enough enhancement. Took me about 5 tries to get right as there are not many glove enhancements.

Links look great, but your Bone Offering Cast when damage taken link is too close to Phase Run CWDT level. CWDT has cooldown time, so if the CWDT levels are too close they will cancel each others out. Keep at least 10 level difference between them. I prefer level 1 and 20 to minimize simultaneous triggers.

You can't increase number of auras or you will to to low mana (below 35% mana free) and Infernal Mantle will start doing 25% more spell damage to you. For links always use Voricis bench to craft colors if possible.

For Golems to get in battle, I always run though the mob pack and Golems will follow / teleport near me. Temporal Chains protects you from large mobs so running through them is relatively safe. You don't want to stay too far and try to force Golems to packs but rather run through pack and let Golems run to you.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 21 авг. 2017 г., 6:19:04
"
mika2salo написал:
For Golems to get in battle, I always run though the mob pack and Golems will follow / teleport near me. Temporal Chains protects you from large mobs so running through them is relatively safe. You don't want to stay too far and try to force Golems to packs but rather run through pack and let Golems run to you.

I have ditched the Animate Guardian in favor of three QoL gems (and Enfeeble in the Vertex).
- Lightning Warp
- Vaal Discipline (it has been nerfed, but it is still a life-saver)
- Convocation

Yes the Guardian is nice, but the additional defense of Enfeeble (55% LESS damage in this setup), the panic button of Vaal Discipline, in combination with the enhanced clearspeed of Convocation and Lightning Warp have the edge for me.

Then again, I still need to do the Guardians/Shaper though. Need top gloves (though the MF on Aurseize is quite nice), 21/20 golem and Presence for that.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Последняя редакция: Flapdrol. Время: 21 авг. 2017 г., 7:11:43
@mika2salo

Thank your positive feedback.

After you made your comments I had a look at google and see if I can see what you explained"Cast on damage taken".You explained it very well.

The other comment about the Amulet you made is valid to me it looks great because i still learn POE.

Infernal Mantel is another great example I will look this afternoon how much Mana is left when i run the different auras. That is a loot of damage that can't go to waste.

I want to thank you on your great work you have done in this thread and feedback you give on questions raised.

Well done mate. If you ever in South-Africa I will buy you a Beer or two.
Последняя редакция: jgundlach. Время: 21 авг. 2017 г., 9:34:51

Current gear. I am able to kill T15 boss and guardians easily. Shaper not at all. For me the Golems don't output enough damage fast enough. Still working on a level 21 flame golems and level 4 empower. Guess i will try again then. (using control destruction instead on item rarity for bosses)
Последняя редакция: Heisenbergi. Время: 21 авг. 2017 г., 12:10:17
Rolled this build as an Elementalist as my 2nd character. Having a lot of fun with it but one thing I've noticed now after getting to maps is that I'm getting quite hefty fps drops when the golems+spectres start blowing stuff up. Anyone else noticed the same? I usually run 100fps+ with my EK Nova character but once the golems start their show, I frequently drop below 60fps. Not a huge issue though but just wanted to check if it's just me.
Im currently doing 5 flame golems+2x flame sentinels. Could be that it helps a bit once I leave out the spectres and switch 1 golem to lightning.
Последняя редакция: Lolpy. Время: 21 авг. 2017 г., 14:50:18
Hey i will level this tomorrow.

I coulant find any info about leveling items (uniques)

Anyone know which ones are good?

Also when leveling we can do it with only minions?

Thanks
Making this hero on HC now and just bought all the items needed - just want to confirm that this is the skill tree I am using to level and move to golems with:

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAASzDXwRUBVQFm8XLxhWGGobJRzcHRQdqh8YIvQkqij6L28y0TWSNbk26TlSOuE8LUGHRARFR0ZxSVFJsUuuTLNNuU3jUftSKVXWVeBXyVgHWFpakVxrYENk52ZUZp5odGjyaqxr22wLbRluPXC7cg99GH_GgKSCx4MJg1-DzIRIhWCIQIx2jxqPRo_6kDOTJ5RvmK2boZ48oS-iAKZXpqynCKcrqH2qxLB3tAy3Mbc-uJO-gL6KwGbBxcNtytPMvM0W0B_T-9fP2L3ZE9lb2mLa3d-K4YjjaukC6rrr7uwY74jv6_Af8NX31_k3-ej60v4K_kn-jw==

Can anyone confirm?
on your recommended flask section..

Kiara's Determination, you said removes freeze. does it? the desc says immune to freeze only.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация