[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Flapdrol написал:
"
mika2salo написал:
For Golems to get in battle, I always run though the mob pack and Golems will follow / teleport near me. Temporal Chains protects you from large mobs so running through them is relatively safe. You don't want to stay too far and try to force Golems to packs but rather run through pack and let Golems run to you.

I have ditched the Animate Guardian in favor of three QoL gems (and Enfeeble in the Vertex).
- Lightning Warp
- Vaal Discipline (it has been nerfed, but it is still a life-saver)
- Convocation

Yes the Guardian is nice, but the additional defense of Enfeeble (55% LESS damage in this setup), the panic button of Vaal Discipline, in combination with the enhanced clearspeed of Convocation and Lightning Warp have the edge for me.

Then again, I still need to do the Guardians/Shaper though. Need top gloves (though the MF on Aurseize is quite nice), 21/20 golem and Presence for that.

In Guardians Animate Guardian really shines as you can stack Hinder and Maim on to make them noticably slower. Below T16 high level Temporal Chains however takes care of everything, so speed gems are ok to use. If Guardians or other high tier bosses start to feel too fast / dangerous, you can always try AG again to see if it makes difference.

Gratz on sweet helmet enhancement! :)
I only get 43% less damage with 31% base + 40% effectiveness (30% enhancemet + 10% blasphemy). Quality doesn't drop enemies damage, so you have extra effectiveness from tree?

"
@mika2salo

Thank your positive feedback.

After you made your comments I had a look at google and see if I can see what you explained"Cast on damage taken".You explained it very well.

The other comment about the Amulet you made is valid to me it looks great because i still learn POE.

Infernal Mantel is another great example I will look this afternoon how much Mana is left when i run the different auras. That is a loot of damage that can't go to waste.

I want to thank you on your great work you have done in this thread and feedback you give on questions raised.

Well done mate. If you ever in South-Africa I will buy you a Beer or two.

Np and thanks for support! ^^

"
Current gear. I am able to kill T15 boss and guardians easily. Shaper not at all. For me the Golems don't output enough damage fast enough. Still working on a level 21 flame golems and level 4 empower. Guess i will try again then. (using control destruction instead on item rarity for bosses)

Hey!

Extra levels on Golems make huge difference in boss fights. Shaper fight always takes a while, so its best to learn how to avoid hes moves. Hes very repetitive boss and he manifests nicely before every move.

When he teleports, use movement flask and run in straight line as Shaper will teleport above you and smash ground below you. If you are moving with flask extra speed, you can run away from blast radius every time.

Other trickier stuff is dodging the balls that follow you and staying in bubble while Shaper does bullet hell. I always run in circle near bubbles outer line as it keeps the balls far enough for me to make puddles while I will be safe from bullets.

"
Rolled this build as an Elementalist as my 2nd character. Having a lot of fun with it but one thing I've noticed now after getting to maps is that I'm getting quite hefty fps drops when the golems+spectres start blowing stuff up. Anyone else noticed the same? I usually run 100fps+ with my EK Nova character but once the golems start their show, I frequently drop below 60fps. Not a huge issue though but just wanted to check if it's just me.
Im currently doing 5 flame golems+2x flame sentinels. Could be that it helps a bit once I leave out the spectres and switch 1 golem to lightning.

Hi!

5 Golems + 2 Specters are lots of projectiles in air at the same time with GMP. Charges add extra server load. 4-5 Golems only is nice as it does not drop FPS yet.

You can try changing Ball Lightning to Arctic Breath or Arc to reduce fps drops while totem is out. In the end you can drop the Specters totally and that helps a lot with fps as Flame Sentinels spam projectiles super fast.

"
Hey i will level this tomorrow.

I coulant find any info about leveling items (uniques)

Anyone know which ones are good?

Also when leveling we can do it with only minions?

Thanks

Hello :)

Leveling uniques are under "Leveling Guide -> Skill Tree -> Each section". They are listed under same level range on when you can start using them while leveling the skill tree.

Minions are best way to level as you will have to take quite a lot minion passives from the skill tree anyway. They also make bosses very easy and all map mods possible to run. Minion uniques are extremely cheap and make minions very tanky and powerful.

"
Making this hero on HC now and just bought all the items needed - just want to confirm that this is the skill tree I am using to level and move to golems with:

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAASzDXwRUBVQFm8XLxhWGGobJRzcHRQdqh8YIvQkqij6L28y0TWSNbk26TlSOuE8LUGHRARFR0ZxSVFJsUuuTLNNuU3jUftSKVXWVeBXyVgHWFpakVxrYENk52ZUZp5odGjyaqxr22wLbRluPXC7cg99GH_GgKSCx4MJg1-DzIRIhWCIQIx2jxqPRo_6kDOTJ5RvmK2boZ48oS-iAKZXpqynCKcrqH2qxLB3tAy3Mbc-uJO-gL6KwGbBxcNtytPMvM0W0B_T-9fP2L3ZE9lb2mLa3d-K4YjjaukC6rrr7uwY74jv6_Af8NX31_k3-ej60v4K_kn-jw==

Hey!

Tree looks ok. Maybe taking extra life / ES nodes before maximizing minion nodes might be good idea. You may also consider running CI before you get high chaos resistance to minimize chance on dying on some random chaos cloud.

"
on your recommended flask section..

Kiara's Determination, you said removes freeze. does it? the desc says immune to freeze only.

Hello!

Kiara's Determination prevents you from getting stunned and frozen when its active. It will remove freeze as you gain immunity it, but it wont stop stun animation if you are already stunned and the animation is happening. If I understand the line was changed for newer items, so that the "removes" line was not needed anymore in Kiara's as immunity removes it already.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 21 авг. 2017 г., 19:50:31
Two questions for now, boss related. One, for mostly single target bosses is there a green gem you can use in place of GMP for more single target damage? Two, for bosses when I don't want to use Animated Guardian what boots and gems would be a good replacement?

Oh another question. Why Brine and not Lunaris for major god? Brine doesn't seem as good once you have the Chayula neck where Lunaris gives reductions and movement if you get swarmed.
Последняя редакция: Rikeru. Время: 21 авг. 2017 г., 20:08:49
I sent you a private PM - if others know, is MoM good choice here if going hybrid Life/ES?
Последняя редакция: dsata. Время: 21 авг. 2017 г., 21:19:47
Hi! I just got a question about not this build only, but summon flame golem skill itself.

So, wiki says every 1% quality gives 1% minion damage & life.

On the other hand, leveling skill gem into 21 just gives me 2% more health.

If I got to make it way through 27 lvl golem, it still gives me 14% more life and 2% more damage.

So I don't get why empower support and 21 lvl golem has an advantage against 20 lvl & 23 quality skill gem.

I use a tool called Path of building, and it just gave me a result that replacing empower with fire penetration gives me more dps.

But, replace the skill gem from 21/20 to 20/23 makes it weaker.

I don't get it :(

Can you explain this weird system for me?

P.S. I tried it because I failed with corruptin empower support lol
I rerolled from SRS to RF and now to Golems, sorry if this has been answered before, but what stats matters in the primordial harmony gem?
Hello there again!

Since amulet Chayula with +1 curse is kinda expensive, I've found some nice boots to help me:

Windscream
Reinforced Greaves
--------
+1 to Level of Socketed Gems
--------
Enemies can have 1 additional Curse

So they have +1 level for my Animated Guardian and +1 curse while I lose only about 200 ES and some minor resistances.

Now I have +1 curse in boots and +1 curse in the tree. How can I utilise that?

1 curse is definitely Temporal Chains.
1 is from Animated Guardian — Elemental Weakness.

So — Enfeeble or Flammability?

And how to setup gem links in this case?
Blasphemy — Temporal Chains — Enfeeble — Enlighten
+ Discipline instead of AG buff? Or in ring?

Any other ideas? Thanks for help!

And why you didn't get Hex Master node? 40% radius sounds fun.
Последняя редакция: hwat. Время: 22 авг. 2017 г., 2:02:21
Can any1 plz enlighten me this:

If Spell Echo gem in this set up increasing golem dps or just make me cast 2 golems at same time?

how does it function in this set up ?
"
Rikeru написал:
Two questions for now, boss related. One, for mostly single target bosses is there a green gem you can use in place of GMP for more single target damage?

Slower Projectiles
"
Rikeru написал:
Two, for bosses when I don't want to use Animated Guardian what boots and gems would be a good replacement?

If the bosses use spells, Rainbowstrides works well, otherwise I would suggest a 30%MS/high ES pair of Sorcerer Boots for defense.
"
Rikeru написал:
Oh another question. Why Brine and not Lunaris for major god? Brine doesn't seem as good once you have the Chayula neck where Lunaris gives reductions and movement if you get swarmed.

Once you have the Presence of Chayula, Brine goes out. Since these retail for 450 chaos most build followers won't have a Presence.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
"
omar_little_aus написал:
Can any1 plz enlighten me this:

If Spell Echo gem in this set up increasing golem dps or just make me cast 2 golems at same time?

how does it function in this set up ?

Both ways:
- 2 golems at a time
- golems cast spells twice (and this increases dps)
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
"
hwat написал:
Hello there again!

Since amulet Chayula with +1 curse is kinda expensive, I've found some nice boots to help me:

Windscream
Reinforced Greaves
--------
+1 to Level of Socketed Gems
--------
Enemies can have 1 additional Curse

So they have +1 level for my Animated Guardian and +1 curse while I lose only about 200 ES and some minor resistances.

Now I have +1 curse in boots and +1 curse in the tree. How can I utilise that?

1 curse is definitely Temporal Chains.
1 is from Animated Guardian — Elemental Weakness.

So — Enfeeble or Flammability?

And how to setup gem links in this case?
Blasphemy — Temporal Chains — Enfeeble — Enlighten
+ Discipline instead of AG buff? Or in ring?

And why you didn't get Hex Master node? 40% radius sounds fun.

Enfeeble is definitely the way to go. You already have -50% resist from EE, another -40% from EleWeakness, mayb another -37% from Fire Penetration. Adding even more is unnecessary.

The big problem is that you now have one gem too many (I know this all too well). My suggestion would be to:
- remove the CWDT-Bone Offering-Desecrate-IncDuration setup and use Discipline, Lightning Warp, Vaal Discipline and Convocation here. Without Rainbowstride this setup is less effective anyway.
- respec out of the Mistress of Sacrifice ascendancy node and add the small node leading to Flesh Binder

An alternative is to replace the Increased Duration from CWDT-Phase Run with Discipline.
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
Последняя редакция: Flapdrol. Время: 22 авг. 2017 г., 5:19:19

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация