[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
mika2salo написал:
In Guardians Animate Guardian really shines as you can stack Hinder and Maim on to make them noticably slower. Below T16 high level Temporal Chains however takes care of everything, so speed gems are ok to use. If Guardians or other high tier bosses start to feel too fast / dangerous, you can always try AG again to see if it makes difference.

D'oh! Just take my spare boots and wear them to the Guardian arenas only!

"
mika2salo написал:

Gratz on sweet helmet enhancement! :)
I only get 43% less damage with 31% base + 40% effectiveness (30% enhancemet + 10% blasphemy). Quality doesn't drop enemies damage, so you have extra effectiveness from tree?

I have another 40% from the tree (basically all the +curse effeciveness nodes from the tree). I need these as I have neither a +tempchains enchantment nor a lvl 4 Enhance.

Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Question of my own:

Given that I cannot afford a +1 to gems Infernal Mantle, and I am using

- Flame Golem, Echo, Minion Damage, GMP

what would be the best additions:

1) Empower 4 and Controlled Destruction 21/20
2) Empower 4 and Fire Penetration 21/20
3) Fire Penetration 21/20 and Controlled Destruction 21/20

My gut says 2, but I am not entirely sure.

Is there a table somewhere with flame golem HP and damage per level?
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
"
Two questions for now, boss related. One, for mostly single target bosses is there a green gem you can use in place of GMP for more single target damage? Two, for bosses when I don't want to use Animated Guardian what boots and gems would be a good replacement?

Oh another question. Why Brine and not Lunaris for major god? Brine doesn't seem as good once you have the Chayula neck where Lunaris gives reductions and movement if you get swarmed.

"
Slower Projectiles

Hey :)

You can use at least 2 different gems :
- "Slower projectiles" as mentioned increases damage to orb attack for single target
- "Enhance" increases Golems quality, which adds life and damage to all attacks. Its not "more" but "increased" damage but it works with each attack and Golems will be super tanky. It however costs a lot.

"
If the bosses use spells, Rainbowstrides works well, otherwise I would suggest a 30%MS/high ES pair of Sorcerer Boots for defense.

Rainbowstrides are nice boots in general and its easy to find ones with +1 level for whatever links you choose to include. You have other options also if you are going Elementlist of just dont need as much spell block :
- Death's Door (Cannot be inflicted with Bleeding, however freeze and burn lasts longer so use flask to negate effects)
- Steppan Eard (High ES and you can choose if you like to use Zealoth's oath for ES regen as Desecrated Ground in maps wont be suck a problem anymore)
- Rare boots with life, ES, resistances and 30% movement speed.

"
Once you have the Presence of Chayula, Brine goes out. Since these retail for 450 chaos most build followers won't have a Presence.

Most followers don't have Presence of Chayula, so I haven't stressed updating guide yet.

I have tested "Lunaris" as major god with good results. Phys reduction, movement, evade and total chain immunity is very nice.

For minor god "Garukhan" has been interesting. Some evade and movement speed is good for clear speed as with high level Temporal chains flasks are used very rarely for "Ryslatha" to be useful. Movement speed makes dodging Shapers smash a lot easeir.

"
I sent you a private PM - if others know, is MoM good choice here if going hybrid Life/ES?

Hi!

If you are using Infernal Mantle, Mom is not recommended as it drops you to low mana and you will taka extra spell damage. If you are using Skin of the Loyal, you can take Mom for some extra EHP (life + ES), but that makes casting Golems harder after you have been hit.

"
Hi! I just got a question about not this build only, but summon flame golem skill itself.

So, wiki says every 1% quality gives 1% minion damage & life.

On the other hand, leveling skill gem into 21 just gives me 2% more health.

If I got to make it way through 27 lvl golem, it still gives me 14% more life and 2% more damage.

So I don't get why empower support and 21 lvl golem has an advantage against 20 lvl & 23 quality skill gem.

I use a tool called Path of building, and it just gave me a result that replacing empower with fire penetration gives me more dps.

But, replace the skill gem from 21/20 to 20/23 makes it weaker.

I don't get it :(

Can you explain this weird system for me?

P.S. I tried it because I failed with corruptin empower support lol

Each level on Golems gives roughly 10% more damage and life compared to earlier level. This means that higher you go, more benefit you will notice for each extra level. Level 27 Golems are nearly immortal with all health buffs and deal tons of damage.

Base health and damage is in general good as it gets multiplied by increased damage and then more damage. Thats why even +1 level of Golems makes more difference than just 20% quality.

"
I rerolled from SRS to RF and now to Golems, sorry if this has been answered before, but what stats matters in the primordial harmony gem?

Hi!

The only line that matter is the damage per Golem type. Regen is always 2% and cooldowns don't matter at all.

"
Hello there again!

Since amulet Chayula with +1 curse is kinda expensive, I've found some nice boots to help me:

Windscream
Reinforced Greaves
--------
+1 to Level of Socketed Gems
--------
Enemies can have 1 additional Curse

So they have +1 level for my Animated Guardian and +1 curse while I lose only about 200 ES and some minor resistances.

Now I have +1 curse in boots and +1 curse in the tree. How can I utilise that?

1 curse is definitely Temporal Chains.
1 is from Animated Guardian — Elemental Weakness.

So — Enfeeble or Flammability?

And how to setup gem links in this case?
Blasphemy — Temporal Chains — Enfeeble — Enlighten
+ Discipline instead of AG buff? Or in ring?

Any other ideas? Thanks for help!

And why you didn't get Hex Master node? 40% radius sounds fun.

"
Enfeeble is definitely the way to go. You already have -50% resist from EE, another -40% from EleWeakness, adding even more is unnecessary.

The big problem is that you now have one gem to0 many (I know this all too well). My suggestion would be to:
- remove the CWDT-Bone Offering-Desecrate-IncDuration setup and use Discipline, Lightning Warp, Vaal Discipline and Convocation here. Without Rainbowstride this setup is less effective anyway.
- respec out of the Mistress of Sacrifice ascendancy node and add the small node leading to Flesh Binder

Enfeeble is great suggestion as extra defense and Flammability for extra offense. Problem is that both don't benefit much from quality. My personal favorite for 3rd curse is "Projectile Weakness"

It works in both defense and offence as it gives Golems projectiles 25% chance to knockback enemies. This with Temporal Chains + Hinder from AG makes enemies way to you very long and slow. Projectile Weakness also gives "Cursed enemies take 0.5% increased Damage from Projectiles" per quality, so it scales nicely with enhance bonus.

Knockback however can increase server load in some cases with all projectiles, charges and enemies changing position with all knockback, so best to test yourself if yoi get any spikes

You can move Discipline to ring or just drop increased Duration from "Phase Run" and place it there.

Hexmaster is good cluster if you want to max Temporal Chains without Vertex Enhancement. Influence gives 50% more aura/curse radius and makes Discipline touch Golems for 30% increased damage so its more effective, but if its already takes Hexmaster is ok second boost for curses.

You can go 3x curse if you are not using Infernal Mantle.

"
Can any1 plz enlighten me this:

If Spell Echo gem in this set up increasing golem dps or just make me cast 2 golems at same time?

how does it function in this set up ?

"
Both ways:
- 2 golems at a time
- golems cast spells twice (and this increases dps)

Hi!

Yep, it dual casts Golems and Golems dual cast spells.

"
D'oh! Just take my spare boots and wear them to the Guardian arenas only!

"
I have another 40% from the tree (basically all the +curse effeciveness nodes from the tree). I need these as I have neither a +tempchains enchantment nor a lvl 4 Enhance.

"
Question of my own:

Given that I cannot afford a +1 to gems Infernal Mantle, and I am using

- Flame Golem, Echo, Minion Damage, GMP

what would be the best additions:

1) Empower 4 and Controlled Destruction 21/20
2) Empower 4 and Fire Penetration 21/20
3) Fire Penetration 21/20 and Controlled Destruction 21/20

My gut says 2, but I am not entirely sure.

Empower 4 gives huge base life and damage boost, so its pretty much automatic 5th link. The 6th link is pretty much debatable.

Controlled Destruction gives more tooltip dps against white enemy as it does MORE damage. It can also deal more damage with EE on and if enemy has low fire res in general. Its also very easy to craft with Voricis bench.

Fire penetration makes damage difference against white enemy <-> boss more flat. It doesn't deal MORE damage, so against white mob its not as noticeable as Cont Dest, but it deals more damage against enemy with very high fire res. Its terribly expensive to craft on +1 Level corrupted Infernal Mantle as its 4th offcolor.

Fire pene works better against high res enemies when EE is off, but deals bit less damage than Cont Dest when EE is on. I don't have actual numbers, but this is how it feels in battles. I don't like recommending Fire Pene over cont dest as I cant prove its usefulness, but if you get colors try it out and see how it feels ;)

if you roll rare map map with extra fire resistance to monsters, Fire Pene wins every time even with EE up. If monsters have no / low fire res and EE is up, Cont Dest wins every time... -_-

"

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Flame_Golem
Scroll to the botton of the page :P
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
"
Enfeeble is definitely the way to go. You already have -50% resist from EE, another -40% from EleWeakness, mayb another -37% from Fire Penetration. Adding even more is unnecessary.

The big problem is that you now have one gem too many (I know this all too well). My suggestion would be to:
- remove the CWDT-Bone Offering-Desecrate-IncDuration setup and use Discipline, Lightning Warp, Vaal Discipline and Convocation here. Without Rainbowstride this setup is less effective anyway.
- respec out of the Mistress of Sacrifice ascendancy node and add the small node leading to Flesh Binder

An alternative is to replace the Increased Duration from CWDT-Phase Run with Discipline.

Well, the point is that I don't have melee splash support (it is red and boots are corrupted so I can't change colors) — so my AG curses only bosses. Maybe flammability is just better for mapping (will cause 1-shot mobs)?

I've changed Increased Duration for Discipline, another alternative is to buy +3 socket ring for it. Looks good so far, maybe I'll add Vaal Skeletons to AG link (since I can't add melee splash anyway).

Or any Vall Aura for survival. Which one is better btw? )
How is the damage in 3.0? Path of building doesnt seem to work with flame golem
"
Mavada написал:

Video's in OP will answer that.
I use Infernal Mantle, can you help me setup cruse with my helmet ?
Flammability with 30% enhanted vs 25% increased spell damage
hey mate good guide thanks for that

quick question why you using elemental equi... does the 1st damage is fire from golem so the mobs will get 25 resist
"
hwat написал:
"
Enfeeble is definitely the way to go. You already have -50% resist from EE, another -40% from EleWeakness, mayb another -37% from Fire Penetration. Adding even more is unnecessary.

The big problem is that you now have one gem too many (I know this all too well). My suggestion would be to:

An alternative is to replace the Increased Duration from CWDT-Phase Run with Discipline.

Well, the point is that I don't have melee splash support (it is red and boots are corrupted so I can't change colors) — so my AG curses only bosses. Maybe flammability is just better for mapping (will cause 1-shot mobs)?

I've changed Increased Duration for Discipline, another alternative is to buy +3 socket ring for it. Looks good so far, maybe I'll add Vaal Skeletons to AG link (since I can't add melee splash anyway).

Or any Vall Aura for survival. Which one is better btw? )

For defense Vaal Discipline is best as it works as extra heal if area has burning / desecrated ground that prevents reloading ES.
For distraction Vaal Skeletons are nice as they draw aggro even in full party boss fights.
For offence Vaal Haste is nice boost. Its most noticeable in party play when all party members benefit from it, but Golems get ok boost too when playing solo.

1x Skels and 1x Discipline is probably best setup for longer boss fights :)

"

"
Video's in OP will answer that.

Hey!

Golems damage was not changed in 3.0 patch, but Necros auras were changed to 30% increased damage from 10% per aura. Build only uses 1 aura, so it got 20% damage increase ;)

Pob gives my Golems about 90k DPS per Golem with +1 corrupt Infernal Mantle.
Skin Of The Loyal about 82k per Golem.
Non-corrupt Infernal mantle about 74k per Golem.

"
I use Infernal Mantle, can you help me setup cruse with my helmet ?
Flammability with 30% enhanted vs 25% increased spell damage

Hi :)

Sorry, but I didn't understand everything? :/

Do you want to use Flammability with Infernal Mantle?
Where is the 25% spell damage coming?

"
hey mate good guide thanks for that

quick question why you using elemental equi... does the 1st damage is fire from golem so the mobs will get 25 resist

Hi!

Golems don't trigger EE as they are not you damaging them. Only you self-casting or with Spell totem can trigger EE with the build.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 22 авг. 2017 г., 21:03:15
"
mika2salo написал:

Hexmaster is good cluster if you want to max Temporal Chains without Vertex Enhancement. Influence gives 50% more aura/curse radius and makes Discipline touch Golems for 30% increased damage so its more effective, but if its already takes Hexmaster is ok second boost for curses.

I had both Leadership and Hexmaster in my tree until a few minutes ago.

Just found out from some other article that Leadership and Hexmaster (and all other AOE nodes and Blasphemy as well) do NOT give increased radius but since 2.6 they give increased AOE.

So if you see a Blasphemy curse as a circle around you, they increase the area of the circle.
The radius (the important number: as this is distance between you and the target), increases as the square root of the AOE, which, in our case, turns out to be surprisingly bad.

Boring calculation (skip if you are not into math)

Lvl 20 Blasphemy already gives 76% increased AOE and you probably want the 20% increased AOE leading to Sovereignty to get enough mana reservation.

So we automatically start out with 96% increased AOE. This translates to SQR(100+96)-100= 40% increased radius over the "vanilla" radius. So far, so good.

If you take Leadership as well (50%), the value becomes 146% increased AOE, which is SQR(100+146)-100 = 57% 57% vanilla. But we already had 40% over vanilla without this!

Taking Leadership only increases the radius with (157/140)-100 = 12% over the radius you already have with Blasphemy+Sovereignty!!!!!

Adding the 40% from Hexmaster to that gives 186% increased AOE, which is SQR(100+186)-100 = 69% increased radius. And that is only a (169/157)-100 = 8% more radius than Blasphemy+Sovereignty+Leadership. 8% more is as good as unnoticeable.

Conclusion: increasing the curse AOE further with Hexmaster and/or Leadership has very low and rapidly diminishing returns.

1) Unless you *need* the 4% mana reservation of Leadership, do not take the cluster.
2) The 10% curse improvement of Hexmaster is not good enough to spend 3 nodes on if you only run temporal Chains. With Enfeeble it may be worth it. if you run a 3rd curse I would go for it.

Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
Последняя редакция: Flapdrol. Время: 23 авг. 2017 г., 7:45:38

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация