[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Since I had leftover cash from a scrapped character I leveled this directly as a golemancer. All 4 Jewels, +1 Tabula, Clayshaper, L3 Empower. The works.

That was an amazing run :D Merciless lab at ~64. Kitava deathless. ~100m exp/h.
If you got the ~12 ex for such leveling gear, that is by far the strongest character to level. You run through all of the content and all invulnerability-free bosses just melt.

I'm really looking forward to see how this works in maps.
Sorry for the noobish question .. for desecrate, I have to remove the "Cast When Damage Taken" gem right when I use it to summon Spectres?
So is DPS increase from Victario's Charity really higher than dual wielding Clayshaper for 5 golems? Seems to me like 5 golems would not only have higher clear speed, but also better single target dps since they can't generate power charges with Victario's on single target fights.

Also, Skin of the Loyal vs Infernal Mantle, which would end up being the better choice? Does fire damage from Infernal Mantle increase golem damage?
"
unrealist83 написал:
Sorry for the noobish question .. for desecrate, I have to remove the "Cast When Damage Taken" gem right when I use it to summon Spectres?

Yes. You probably also need to remove the Echo gem from the Spectre setup, or you will summon two Spectres and you may not get the exact Spectres you want (a real annoyance when summoning Spectres from the Epilogue lab).

Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Последняя редакция: Flapdrol. Время: 23 авг. 2017 г., 10:16:02
elementalist is not better for this build?
I am probably going to go Elementalist instead of Necromancer, if I do, should I still use the CWDT bone offering setup?
Последняя редакция: Oldiri. Время: 23 авг. 2017 г., 12:00:35
"
Flapdrol написал:
"
mika2salo написал:

Hexmaster is good cluster if you want to max Temporal Chains without Vertex Enhancement. Influence gives 50% more aura/curse radius and makes Discipline touch Golems for 30% increased damage so its more effective, but if its already takes Hexmaster is ok second boost for curses.

I had both Leadership and Hexmaster in my tree until a few minutes ago.

Just found out from some other article that Leadership and Hexmaster (and all other AOE nodes and Blasphemy as well) do NOT give increased radius but since 2.6 they give increased AOE.

So if you see a Blasphemy curse as a circle around you, they increase the area of the circle.
The radius (the important number: as this is distance between you and the target), increases as the square root of the AOE, which, in our case, turns out to be surprisingly bad.

Boring calculation (skip if you are not into math)

Lvl 20 Blasphemy already gives 76% increased AOE and you probably want the 20% increased AOE leading to Sovereignty to get enough mana reservation.

So we automatically start out with 96% increased AOE. This translates to SQR(100+96)-100= 40% increased radius over the "vanilla" radius. So far, so good.

If you take Leadership as well (50%), the value becomes 146% increased AOE, which is SQR(100+146)-100 = 57% 57% vanilla. But we already had 40% over vanilla without this!

Taking Leadership only increases the radius with (157/140)-100 = 12% over the radius you already have with Blasphemy+Sovereignty!!!!!

Adding the 40% from Hexmaster to that gives 186% increased AOE, which is SQR(100+186)-100 = 69% increased radius. And that is only a (169/157)-100 = 8% more radius than Blasphemy+Sovereignty+Leadership. 8% more is as good as unnoticeable.

Conclusion: increasing the curse AOE further with Hexmaster and/or Leadership has very low and rapidly diminishing returns.

1) Unless you *need* the 4% mana reservation of Leadership, do not take the cluster.
2) The 10% curse improvement of Hexmaster is not good enough to spend 3 nodes on if you only run temporal Chains. With Enfeeble it may be worth it. if you run a 3rd curse I would go for it.

Thanks for calculating the actual numbers :)

Yep, increasing AOE gives diminishing returns.

Leadership actually makes sense to take as it increased aura & curse radius. This makes sure that Golems get the 30% increased damage from Discipline during fights even if they are far away from you. Hexmaster is so-so and should only be taken if really wanting to maximize Temp Chains.

Discipline has only 20% increased area of effect from quality, so Leadership has strong effect on its area.

"
Since I had leftover cash from a scrapped character I leveled this directly as a golemancer. All 4 Jewels, +1 Tabula, Clayshaper, L3 Empower. The works.

That was an amazing run :D Merciless lab at ~64. Kitava deathless. ~100m exp/h.
If you got the ~12 ex for such leveling gear, that is by far the strongest character to level. You run through all of the content and all invulnerability-free bosses just melt.

I'm really looking forward to see how this works in maps.

Hey and glad to hear you like it ^^

When you get high level Temporal Chains slowing enemies down, you can pretty much have easy time till t13-15 except some map bosses :P

"

"
Yes. You probably also need to remove the Echo gem from the Spectre setup, or you will summon two Spectres and you may not get the exact Spectres you want (a real annoyance when summoning Spectres from the Epilogue lab).

Hey!

Yes, if you are using "Flame Sentinel" specters you have to drop both CWDT and Echo while raising the specters. Echo will double the raise effect and would raise some random dead monster nearly also.

"
So is DPS increase from Victario's Charity really higher than dual wielding Clayshaper for 5 golems? Seems to me like 5 golems would not only have higher clear speed, but also better single target dps since they can't generate power charges with Victario's on single target fights.

Also, Skin of the Loyal vs Infernal Mantle, which would end up being the better choice? Does fire damage from Infernal Mantle increase golem damage?

"
elementalist is not better for this build?

"
I am probably going to go Elementalist instead of Necromancer, if I do, should I still use the CWDT bone offering setup?

Hi :)

If starting with low budget and new character, ideal Ascendancys would look like this :
- Acts -> t15 maps = Necromancer
- Guardians, Shaper, Atziri, Uber Atziri = Elementalist
- Endgame content with good gear = Necromancer

Necromancer is better for leveling and endgame once you have good gear. Defenses are better and you can do all content easier than with Elementalist.

Elementalist is great if yoy need quick bucks near t15 maps, as you can farm endgame bosses dead and sell drops for profit. However Elementalists defenses are very low and DPS is not enormously higher.

If you are using Elementalist, Flesh Offering is better as if boosts Golems dps. You can swap Bone Offer for melee bosses like Minotaur, where Golems need block and time to regen.

Vicratios Charity -shield gives better clear speed than extra golem. the 45% cast speed from charges makes Golems chaingun and power charges will ignite mobs. For bosses you can switch to second Clayshaper if you are using Elementalist and want to use some 4+1+1 mix to maximize single target DPS.

UPDATE

I will be updating final skill tree to level 100 soon as
"kami_koi"
is the first player to reach level 98 with his build in league ^^

\o/ Gz on level up! \o/

He's profile is public if you are interested in hes links / tree.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 23 авг. 2017 г., 13:07:24
"
mika2salo написал:

UPDATE

I will be updating final skill tree to level 100 soon as
"kami_koi"
is the first player to reach level 98 with his build in league ^^

\o/ Gz on level up! \o/

He's profile is public if you are interested in hes links / tree.

Thx ;)
thx for advices you gave me too ;)
Последняя редакция: kami_koi. Время: 23 авг. 2017 г., 13:22:58
Hey mika, just a question, hopefully not too nooby, im following your build and i know in the long run im gonna be having troubles with going ES, i was wondering if its ok to just go pure life instead?? and spec out of the ES nodes and go after the scion life wheel and life around the templar area?? thank you for a great build!!!
Thx for the guide Mika2Solo.

Really enjoying giving this a go. I've done a bit of a hybrid as I have gone Elementalist mostly because I really HATE Lab and so only needing to do normal and cruel was very appealing!

Just got my Presence today. Now working towards other gear upgrades like crystal belt, better gloves...etc. Leveling Enhance and Empower but a ways still to go.

Couple of questions though.

i/ In continuing the lazy playstyle what do you think about getting Death's Oath boots that make you immune to bleeding? Seems like I can just run through maps without a care in the world if I don't need to worry about bleed at all. Not really going block at all so rainbow stride seems to be of limited use in my situation.

ii/ How important do you think getting chaos res is? I have 60 from the presence but unlike the necro nothing else from ascendancy, tree or gear. I can look to prioritise on a ring / belt or even rare boots depending on your thoughts re: point 1. Again, just trying to really minimise what can kill me quickly where possible for a chilled mapping experience! Current life is around 2,400. Desecrated ground isn't an issue at all but I worry 10 vaal constructs attacking at once in a high tier map will kill me from across the screen with one mass volley.....or possibly the chaos damage exile killing me in less than a second in a high tier map.
Последняя редакция: DrHarvey12. Время: 23 авг. 2017 г., 14:33:08

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация