[3.2] 5 Flavors of Golems - Uber Elder and EVERY boss dead

Do these cute little golems ever die?
I've not seen anyone even have the summon icon in their skillbar...
Might run this build when I have the time, look forward to see you take down the bestiary bosses and uber elder on league :)
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts
"
FullCust написал:
Do these cute little golems ever die?
I've not seen anyone even have the summon icon in their skillbar...
Might run this build when I have the time, look forward to see you take down the bestiary bosses and uber elder on league :)

Golems generally don't die, they're immune versus elemental damage. Physical degens can be scary - such as the uber atziri trio. Minotaur can deal a large amount of damage to them, too. For these bosses I would prefer using an empower gem to make sure they have a larger health pool so that they can regen quickly in between hits.

I've killed regular red elder and the bestiary bosses I've found (no cat yet) in league so it's working well in that regard. In league I play with hp/MoM though because of how little energy shield you can get with current gear levels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBE2knT2A&feature=youtu.be

Did shape, finally going to be able to get uber elder. Gonna do it in the coming days, will post a video of it then
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO4sMoLCnso&feature=youtu.be

Uber Elder down. Was easier in standard, having 12-15k ES really helps...

Extremely messy kill and sadly twitch muted my entire broadcast so had to add a new audio track
Thing I like about this is turning everything to EZ mode once you hit level 55.

Does orb of storms work fine for procing shocks and such? Using scorching ray as additional damage.
Последняя редакция: Ghoulz666. Время: 27 марта 2018 г., 17:23:04
Hello,
Looks like a solid build but is there anyway to lvlup using only golem? Im playing hardcore and made quite a bit of character since beta. SO i tempt to like using the main skill as soon as possible cause i have been lvling using sunder/firestorm/bladefall or you name it trick since forever.

So just clayshaper x2/ tabula and then what else would you recommend on hc,money isnt a problem.
"
Deadbringer написал:
Hello,
Looks like a solid build but is there anyway to lvlup using only golem? Im playing hardcore and made quite a bit of character since beta. SO i tempt to like using the main skill as soon as possible cause i have been lvling using sunder/firestorm/bladefall or you name it trick since forever.

So just clayshaper x2/ tabula and then what else would you recommend on hc,money isnt a problem.

Soon as you get golems you can level with them exclusively. Tabula and 2 clayshapers is a good start, with your first ascendancy you'll have 4 golems then. I would invest in golem jewels - at least anima stone + 3 harmonies, although I really like using another primordial might as well
"
Ghoulz666 написал:
Thing I like about this is turning everything to EZ mode once you hit level 55.

Does orb of storms work fine for procing shocks and such? Using scorching ray as additional damage.

Orb of storms should work and I guess scorching ray too. I try to keep moving all the time so I can dodge boss abilities though so I wouldn't want to be stationary too long
Finally got a few days off work..

Im curious,which one of the guardians is easiest for this build? For hardcore anyway.

id also like to know what kind of armor do you recomend? and what gems would you put in there?
Последняя редакция: Deadbringer. Время: 29 марта 2018 г., 19:50:18
"
Deadbringer написал:
Finally got a few days off work..

Im curious,which one of the guardians is easiest for this build? For hardcore anyway.

id also like to know what kind of armor do you recomend? and what gems would you put in there?

Phoenix is very simple if you know the fight, just because all you really do is run around in circles while golems kill him. They're also 100% immune to all the damage he does more or less

I use kaom's heart + an elder helmet this league, but any armour that adds survivability such as cloak of defiance, belly of the beast etc are viable options really.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация