[3.2] 5 Flavors of Golems - Uber Elder and EVERY boss dead

"
allana написал:
"
Deadbringer написал:
Finally got a few days off work..

Im curious,which one of the guardians is easiest for this build? For hardcore anyway.

id also like to know what kind of armor do you recomend? and what gems would you put in there?

Phoenix is very simple if you know the fight, just because all you really do is run around in circles while golems kill him. They're also 100% immune to all the damage he does more or less

I use kaom's heart + an elder helmet this league, but any armour that adds survivability such as cloak of defiance, belly of the beast etc are viable options really.

do the golems benefits from the % fire dmg on the kaoms? I looked at your jewel and i was wondering if getting more abyss jewel ,like 4mod insane jewel would be better then stacking 7 harmony? I take it we want the golem to be spamming their skills but there must be some kind of hidden diminushing rewards past a certain point.
"
Deadbringer написал:
"
allana написал:
"
Deadbringer написал:
Finally got a few days off work..

Im curious,which one of the guardians is easiest for this build? For hardcore anyway.

id also like to know what kind of armor do you recomend? and what gems would you put in there?

Phoenix is very simple if you know the fight, just because all you really do is run around in circles while golems kill him. They're also 100% immune to all the damage he does more or less

I use kaom's heart + an elder helmet this league, but any armour that adds survivability such as cloak of defiance, belly of the beast etc are viable options really.

do the golems benefits from the % fire dmg on the kaoms? I looked at your jewel and i was wondering if getting more abyss jewel ,like 4mod insane jewel would be better then stacking 7 harmony? I take it we want the golem to be spamming their skills but there must be some kind of hidden diminushing rewards past a certain point.

fire damage doesn't benefit minions, it's a wasted stat. I just want the 500 life

On harmonies, each one gives my golems 20% increased damage per golem type. I have 4 types of golems, which means it's 80% increased per jewel. You probably won't beat that with even the best abyss jewels
Hello Allana..

Just hit 76 /HC with the build..

My main concern is the golem not moving, im curious if the movement speed on amulet/ring does anything? They dont seem to be moving,i need to use convocation after every 2packs , and its gets pretty frustrating waiting on the cooldown everytime. Other then that, boss just melts like no tomorrow.

Also that other jewel giving atk/cast speed, why not another harmony?

Other then that, if you have spare time feel free to check my character, named grtdgfgdgre .. Let me know what upgrade you would do. I got a kaom's heart but im just waiting a few before using it. need to get better with the build.
"
Deadbringer написал:
Hello Allana..

Just hit 76 /HC with the build..

My main concern is the golem not moving, im curious if the movement speed on amulet/ring does anything? They dont seem to be moving,i need to use convocation after every 2packs , and its gets pretty frustrating waiting on the cooldown everytime. Other then that, boss just melts like no tomorrow.

Also that other jewel giving atk/cast speed, why not another harmony?

Other then that, if you have spare time feel free to check my character, named grtdgfgdgre .. Let me know what upgrade you would do. I got a kaom's heart but im just waiting a few before using it. need to get better with the build.

I use essence of fear rings and amulet. It does help a lot. Not sure what other jewel you are talking about, I think I run nothing but golem jewels on my golemancer
Hey allana!

Great guide I'm loving it so far!

I have a couple of questions tho.

Wich Pantheons do you recommend?

Also , wouldnt it be worth it to lose 1 flame golem to get a chaos golem? Since then the 20% increased damage per golem type would go up to 100% from 80% . And considering we run 8 harmony thats 160% more damage ? I know the flame golems are the one killing everything , just curious :P

Again , great guide ! Having so much fun playing it.

I am refering to the primordial eminence jewel
Последняя редакция: Deadbringer. Время: 31 марта 2018 г., 21:14:27
"
Oswald89 написал:
Hey allana!

Great guide I'm loving it so far!

I have a couple of questions tho.

Wich Pantheons do you recommend?

Also , wouldnt it be worth it to lose 1 flame golem to get a chaos golem? Since then the 20% increased damage per golem type would go up to 100% from 80% . And considering we run 8 harmony thats 160% more damage ? I know the flame golems are the one killing everything , just curious :P

Again , great guide ! Having so much fun playing it.

You can use one of each golem if you want to but I prefer having at least 4 golems to help out with clearing etc. I've always preferred 4 as the sweet spot

For Pantheons, I swap around a bit. I usually run Arakaali or Solaris as big ones and Ralakesh or Shakari as small ones. Poison immunity is a nice convenience

"
I am refering to the primordial eminence jewel

Ah, I probably checked in path of building and it gave me a dps increase so figured I'd try it out. Hard to know how good/bad it is, honestly.
Hey i was wondering is it worth to spend 5 points to get there for a 9th primordial harmony?

"
Oswald89 написал:
Hey i was wondering is it worth to spend 5 points to get there for a 9th primordial harmony?

Hi,

Yeah that's where I would path if I would level further. I think it requires me to get 96 or so if I don't want to drop any hp
Hey allana,

i try your Build out, btw my first Golem Build EVER. Iam at lv 38 and its a blast to play with these little Monster. They Destroy absolutly everything in seconds!

But my Question is: how necessary is it to get the same helmet as you? If i look on PoE Trade no one sells a Helmet like this.. Only Immolate + ConC effect + Minion DMG WITHOUT socketed Minion DMG OR alternativ Immolate + Minion DMG and socketed Minion gems +2..

Best Regards
Dahakar

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация