[3.2] 5 Flavors of Golems - Uber Elder and EVERY boss dead

"
Dahakar28 написал:
Hey allana,

i try your Build out, btw my first Golem Build EVER. Iam at lv 38 and its a blast to play with these little Monster. They Destroy absolutly everything in seconds!

But my Question is: how necessary is it to get the same helmet as you? If i look on PoE Trade no one sells a Helmet like this.. Only Immolate + ConC effect + Minion DMG WITHOUT socketed Minion DMG OR alternativ Immolate + Minion DMG and socketed Minion gems +2..

Best Regards
Dahakar

Hi, it is not super important. You don't necessarily need to use a helmet either, you can use for example belly of the beast and link golems normally. However, the helmet can be really strong if you get good mods. I would prioritise the following:

+1 +2 levels
Conc effect
Minion damage <- get two of these mods and you'll have a good starter. Probably conc/minion damage

But for your level, tabula will more than suffice ;)
Hey allana,

i leveld this Char now till lv 82 and it was a blast. Pretty fun and the Golems destroy absolut every Content with ez. UberLab with lv 68 with no Problem. Shaper with lv 75 with no Problem. Next Step is Uber Atziri. DO you got a few Tips for me to kill her?

And what do you say about my Equipment, what should i upgrade next? :

Thank you for all and Best Regards
Dahakar21
"
Dahakar21 написал:
Hey allana,

i leveld this Char now till lv 82 and it was a blast. Pretty fun and the Golems destroy absolut every Content with ez. UberLab with lv 68 with no Problem. Shaper with lv 75 with no Problem. Next Step is Uber Atziri. DO you got a few Tips for me to kill her?

And what do you say about my Equipment, what should i upgrade next? :

Thank you for all and Best Regards
Dahakar21

Thanks for the regards!

Atziri herself is really easy, she deals no damage to the golems. The trio before her might though, so you might need to recast the flame golems a bit if they end up dying. I don't think you need to do a lot more than just gain levels, but seeing as you got lvl 23 flame golems already I think you would probably be fine versus atziri regardless, as long as you yourself can survive!
What my pob dps should be like? Im estimating 36k on molten ball with my build. Is this good or bad? Im not using Elder helmet, Im going for pure life build with crab uniqe items from bestiary for extra tankiness (90% phys reduction ez. Ele focus gives me more dmg than lv4 empower so I would go for it ahen I color my chest properly
@Dakahar I would look into how you can get res capped while using kaom's roots if you want to try uber elder. you don't need it for the fight, but the hardest parts of it would become way easier if you were unable to be slowed. I've gotten to the point now where I only really die because he slows me, but I'm too lazy to fix my gear more than I have since I still kill it every time.

For PoB DPS: I don't really look at those things. If you use elemental focus they won't ignite though so if you are using immolate in a helmet or so it won't affect them. Seeing as you have a Shroud of the Lightless, you might as well use that for your golems for an easy 6 link if you don't want to use an elder helmet
Последняя редакция: allana. Время: 9 апр. 2018 г., 3:41:58
I dont think pob even calculates dps properly. For example magma ball and flame arc both have 40k in pob but you can see in action that magma balls do much more dps than close range skills

Here is my build in action if anyone is interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-e-muQEXVU

POB https://pastebin.com/7cmC67m8
Последняя редакция: arcadius. Время: 9 апр. 2018 г., 8:41:09
b
Последняя редакция: skReaver. Время: 16 дек. 2018 г., 10:15:58
Oh my I'm doing this build for the second time and it's wiping the floor with everything, hogm uber atziri shaper.. on a 40-50c budgest + gems.. it almost feels like cheating.
Second-class poe gamer
Hello, So i am having some slight issues with this build, re-rolled my poet's pen elementalist to the hexagolem tri-curse build you have, so i can run 3 curses and my diso fine with the level 4 enlighten but then i physically have no mana to re-cast flame golems, i have 85 mana remaning after all the curses and aura are activated but flame golems with that chest line-up cost 295 mana per cast, am i missing something?

If you coudl contact me in game i would be very grateful (rarely use forum) IGN: CursingVoid
Hi guys, I'm on a work conference with limited time so I will be brief:

On es, they nerfed the amount we could get quite substantially so getting 11k is going to be very hard, although you can probably get your amount up to 9-10k since you are in standard

Recasting flame golems: if they are high enough level (21 gem) they won't really die to anything except maybe uber atziri trio, so you never should need to recast them. They're also immune to all elemental damage, and regen about 20% life per second, so they should be very tanky

If you play in league, I would recommend the life version of the build. I use it to farm uber elder quite nicely in league (better than my first attempt video which is linked in the OP)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация