[2.5/2.6]Cheap Non-crit Overloaded Fireball . Burns everything on the path (T16/Shaper viable)

Hi, I like your build so far and i have gotten all the way up to level 82. While the damage and AoE is superb, the defenses seem to fall off. I want to know, have you put any thought into what's best to do in that regard? What do you do to defend yourself against thorns and spikes and all that? I feel like any skill points earned beyond level 80 could be used to either fix the mana issues or defenses over some more damage.
Some of the choices i see are:
a) go low-life and cast defensive auras
b) discipline + arctic armor (my intended route)
c) build spellblock
d) replace lightning golem with stone golem(?) for the hp regeneration route.

What's your opinion on these choices? Or do you prefer the full yolo high ES route?

EDIT: Also, can this build do burn immune bosses at all such as atziri and one of the four guardians?
Последняя редакция: KSking. Время: 27 марта 2017 г., 12:25:50
Would a 6l Infernal Mantle Widowsilk Robe be a better choice over a Skin of the Loyal? If i have the currency.
Wana ask whats better to have Doryani's Catalyst Vaal Sceptre OR Nycta's Lantern?
"
KSking написал:

EDIT: Also, can this build do burn immune bosses at all such as atziri and one of the four guardians?

Did normal Atziri till the phase change but instantly died (only had like 6.5k ES ;D )

You Drop Orb of Storms and the Scorching Ray Totem run around in a Circle and sometimes cast fireball on her... this should do the trick :)
Thoughts on lowlife? Here is my gear/tree:

Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAFvA3UFQgdjCPQNfBBYES0RUBM1F6QYahqBGyUc3B1PHdki9Cj6KU8qjSycMtE1uTbFNtg3gzwFPV9BlkNURUdGUkkbSVFJsUuuTLNQQlF0UlNTNVRHVkhXyVgHXGtcil8EX2pmVGpDa3psC20ZeC9713yDfOV_xoKbhEiFe4dliEKLeow2jHaPGo_6kSuTJ5eVl_SYrZo7m6GdY52unjyf36EvoqOmmaa-pwinK6yYrrO4k7zqvorAVMBmwcXDbci_y73QH9DQ1AfVptfP2CTZW9yN34ri9-kC6-7sGOw47FXtPO9874jv6_DV8Wz0cffX-Tf8TA==?accountName=wcbigworm&characterName=FireBallszzzz
What about warlords mark instead of elemental weakness? So you get lots of life leach and mana regen
"
wcbigworm написал:
Thoughts on lowlife? Here is my gear/tree:

Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAFvA3UFQgdjCPQNfBBYES0RUBM1F6QYahqBGyUc3B1PHdki9Cj6KU8qjSycMtE1uTbFNtg3gzwFPV9BlkNURUdGUkkbSVFJsUuuTLNQQlF0UlNTNVRHVkhXyVgHXGtcil8EX2pmVGpDa3psC20ZeC9713yDfOV_xoKbhEiFe4dliEKLeow2jHaPGo_6kSuTJ5eVl_SYrZo7m6GdY52unjyf36EvoqOmmaa-pwinK6yYrrO4k7zqvorAVMBmwcXDbci_y73QH9DQ1AfVptfP2CTZW9yN34ri9-kC6-7sGOw47FXtPO9874jv6_DV8Wz0cffX-Tf8TA==?accountName=wcbigworm&characterName=FireBallszzzz

Why don't you choose CI ? You have enough ES on your gear (even more then my character) and with that you could Invest all the Life Nodes into ES Nodes and get even more ES.

You could Invest Pain Attunment and Arcane Vision in other stuff like Coldhearted calculation or the Flask Wheel
"
KSking написал:
Hi, I like your build so far and i have gotten all the way up to level 82. While the damage and AoE is superb, the defenses seem to fall off. I want to know, have you put any thought into what's best to do in that regard? What do you do to defend yourself against thorns and spikes and all that? I feel like any skill points earned beyond level 80 could be used to either fix the mana issues or defenses over some more damage.
Some of the choices i see are:
a) go low-life and cast defensive auras
b) discipline + arctic armor (my intended route)
c) build spellblock
d) replace lightning golem with stone golem(?) for the hp regeneration route.

What's your opinion on these choices? Or do you prefer the full yolo high ES route?

I have not tried lowlife yet but I do not know whether I even have enough gem slot for auras. Maybe it works I don't know to be honest.

I personally do not like block as it can be easily rekt by map mods and stuff. I prefer tanking shit as CI then dodge away to recharge back.

Both my golems are geared towards Mathil playstyle. You can use stone golem and add Zealot Oath with some regen investment. That can help with defense as well

I personally still prefer high YOLO ES build as it is right now. Make you enjoy and engage the game even more

I would not recommend this for burn-immune bosses (Phoenix). But other bosses and Guardians can be killed fairly quickly
Последняя редакция: greendragon2194. Время: 1 апр. 2017 г., 1:04:55
"
Ragi91 написал:
Would a 6l Infernal Mantle Widowsilk Robe be a better choice over a Skin of the Loyal? If i have the currency.

It's not better at all. the chaos conversion does not scale vvery well in our set-up. It is likely that you get low mana very often so more spell damage is kinda dangerous given you do not have insta LEECH. If you can get it as a 5l cheaply then it's ok. NOT 6L
"
Daff370 написал:
Wana ask whats better to have Doryani's Catalyst Vaal Sceptre OR Nycta's Lantern?

Vaal Sceptre FOR SURE!!!!

But you can use the Nycta Lantern as a skin transfer ;)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация