[2.5/2.6]Cheap Non-crit Overloaded Fireball . Burns everything on the path (T16/Shaper viable)

"
wcbigworm написал:
Thoughts on lowlife? Here is my gear/tree:

Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAFvA3UFQgdjCPQNfBBYES0RUBM1F6QYahqBGyUc3B1PHdki9Cj6KU8qjSycMtE1uTbFNtg3gzwFPV9BlkNURUdGUkkbSVFJsUuuTLNQQlF0UlNTNVRHVkhXyVgHXGtcil8EX2pmVGpDa3psC20ZeC9713yDfOV_xoKbhEiFe4dliEKLeow2jHaPGo_6kSuTJ5eVl_SYrZo7m6GdY52unjyf36EvoqOmmaa-pwinK6yYrrO4k7zqvorAVMBmwcXDbci_y73QH9DQ1AfVptfP2CTZW9yN34ri9-kC6-7sGOw47FXtPO9874jv6_DV8Wz0cffX-Tf8TA==?accountName=wcbigworm&characterName=FireBallszzzz

I will still be concern about stunn immunity though. It helps a lot in boss fights especially duringthe mobs phase. Having more damage being low-life simply being a bit overkill. I will still wanna get stun immunity in your set-up. But doingthat kinda hard as you need stats as well

I mean if you can low-life and chuck in stun immunity and also have enoug stat -> DO IT. But it is expensive and hard. CI is more than enough
"
Drenh написал:
What about warlords mark instead of elemental weakness? So you get lots of life leach and mana regen

I just prefer YOLO damage :P You can though but likely you have to respect into Vaal Pact.

Also Mathil didn't even do it in his Fireball build as well. Why leech if you can get more damage to one shot shit :P
Последняя редакция: greendragon2194. Время: 1 апр. 2017 г., 1:10:31
Why do you have elemental overload if you're going for non crit? Wouldn't that just be a wasted point
"
greendragon2194 написал:
"
Ragi91 написал:
Would a 6l Infernal Mantle Widowsilk Robe be a better choice over a Skin of the Loyal? If i have the currency.

It's not better at all. the chaos conversion does not scale vvery well in our set-up. It is likely that you get low mana very often so more spell damage is kinda dangerous given you do not have insta LEECH. If you can get it as a 5l cheaply then it's ok. NOT 6L

Why not 6l ? i dont understant how its ok to have 5l instead 6l ? (maybe you meant that he dont spent too much currency for someting not better ?).
and its sad that you cant use like normal chest armor with shields 700+ so you have more toughnes its too much damage taken down from that +1 for all gems .. :(
Последняя редакция: Daff370. Время: 2 апр. 2017 г., 8:43:13
how much damage gives starting spell damage nodes? Please give me some advices what i need to do/gear/farm next? At the moment i am running t7-10 maps. 8700ES 14200 dps with golems. Thank you anyway
Just for starters, if you can't afford an opal ring, for whatever reason, you can try to get a Berek's Pass with "increased Fire Damage"

"
emaxee написал:
how much damage gives starting spell damage nodes? Please give me some advices what i need to do/gear/farm next? At the moment i am running t7-10 maps. 8700ES 14200 dps with golems. Thank you anyway

Well, first you should get
so you will not be stunned, than I would recommend a better shield with at least 350-400 ES.

This should help, you could also get another opal ring and with that you should be able to do at least Tier 13+ Maps, maybe not deathless, but this shouldn't be a Problem.

Next you should change the Helmet enchant to 40% Increased Fireball Damage with at least 200-250 ES this kind of helmet costs about 1 Exalted, you could also invest in a cheaper one with just the enchant and Chaos Spam it, this could be cheaper (I do this, but haven't had any luck yet current investment 100 Chaos ;D )

You can look at my gear, I run Shaped Strand and Shaped Shore without a problem (no reflect elemental damage though ;D )
Последняя редакция: Hirogen. Время: 5 апр. 2017 г., 4:09:12
"
Daff370 написал:
"
greendragon2194 написал:
"
Ragi91 написал:
Would a 6l Infernal Mantle Widowsilk Robe be a better choice over a Skin of the Loyal? If i have the currency.

It's not better at all. the chaos conversion does not scale vvery well in our set-up. It is likely that you get low mana very often so more spell damage is kinda dangerous given you do not have insta LEECH. If you can get it as a 5l cheaply then it's ok. NOT 6L

Why not 6l ? i dont understant how its ok to have 5l instead 6l ? (maybe you meant that he dont spent too much currency for someting not better ?).

Same qustion here ? :)
I'm pretty new, but i got the Skin of the Loyal atm and also the Infernal Mantle.
Do we have no possibility to get a good mana level?

Should some1 explain to me what "on low mana" is ment?
is a there a special mark? 10%-20%?

ok i've changed my gear a bit. Can u inspect it and say ur opinion now? Now i am running t9-t10 maps and some t12. I have problems only with some bosses and essence elite. And stuns isnt a problem for me
I dont want to change my two-stone ring cause i can enchant it for 6-20% max ES and it will be huge ring then.
Последняя редакция: emaxee. Время: 7 апр. 2017 г., 13:33:53
hi i have a question
isnt it better to apply mana regenration skills?
not enough mana everytime

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация