[2.5/2.6]Cheap Non-crit Overloaded Fireball . Burns everything on the path (T16/Shaper viable)

"
12345hh написал:
hi i have a question
isnt it better to apply mana regenration skills?
not enough mana everytime

i thought about the same problem...
I really want to solve the Mana problem for using the Infernal Mantle.

i dont got hard mana problems until now. because i'm not spamming fireball all the time. But i guess it have to be possible to hold the mana level contanstly higher. I'm pretty new to POE and dont know the passive tree like many others here. Some1 got more experience to help us? :)
i think the main point of the TA is DPS,DPS,DPS,DPS, so our way is to lose a bit dps for playing with a bit more comfort.

"
emaxee написал:
ok i've changed my gear a bit. Can u inspect it and say ur opinion now? Now i am running t9-t10 maps and some t12. I have problems only with some bosses and essence elite. And stuns isnt a problem for me
I dont want to change my two-stone ring cause i can enchant it for 6-20% max ES and it will be huge ring then.

So I looked at your tree and you lack the Curse-Wheel in the left uppper corner, where you can apply a 2nd curse, did you follow the lvl 90 2.6 Skill tree?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAQFvA3UFQg18DlwQWBEtEVATNRXXF6QYXRhqGoEbJRzcHdki9Cj6Ko0snCy_MtE1uTbFNtg8BT1fQZZDVEVHRX5GUkkbSVFJsUuuTLNQQlF0UlNTNVRHVkhWY1fJWAdca18EX2pmVGr6a3psC20ZeC98g3zlfll_xoKbhEiFe4auh2WIQIhCi3qMNo8aj_qRK5Mnl5WX9JitmjuboZ1jna6f36EvoqOmmaa-pwinK6yYrfGus7iTvorAZsHFw23Iv9Af0NDUB9Wm18_YJNlb3I3fiuL36QLr7uwY7DjsVe0873zviO_r8NXxbPRx99f5N_xM

With 2 Curses you just melt through everything that isn't a boss, lower lvl bosses are a joke and higher lvl bosses, is just kiting around, placing Orb of Storms and the Totem and here and there a Fireball.

I did Atziri yesterday, as long as you don't stand in the fire, that fight is a joke, didn't do guardians and shaper yet, but will try on the weekend.

You should be able to Farm Shaped Shore (Tier:13) and Shaped Strand (Tier:11) with ease.

Items seem fine.

I only got mana problems with bosses if I miss the fireball, but other than that mana is fine... just don't forget to drink mana from time to time.

If you have mana problems you could try to get a http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lavianga%27s_Spirit

Its 1 chaos.... http://poe.trade/search/ikitaranohihou

I'll try that today ;D

Edit...money...mana ;D same same but different
Последняя редакция: Hirogen. Время: 13 апр. 2017 г., 4:59:42
Hey there thanks for the guide! I really enjoy the levleing process so far. Theres one question I got since I´am not so expericend with CI/ES build. Can you tell me where in the Tree i place The Engerie Within socket that would be very helpful thanks.
"
paafzor написал:
Hey there thanks for the guide! I really enjoy the levleing process so far. Theres one question I got since I´am not so expericend with CI/ES build. Can you tell me where in the Tree i place The Engerie Within socket that would be very helpful thanks.

just look at his character :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Hirogen/characters

down right "corner" ;)
yesterday I tried http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lavianga%27s_Spirit out, on a few shores and strands. It feels different, a little bit better... I had to reroll one of the other flask to remove bleeding, but other than that, It seems to be a viable replacement if you have mana problems.
Последняя редакция: Hirogen. Время: 13 апр. 2017 г., 5:00:09
The skill looks pretty ugly.. And the play-style sounds like serious pain.
The shaper being ignite immune.. is also a No.
: D
"
monkeyonyourtonsils написал:

Shaper isn't ignite proof, only end game ignite proof boss's are- Argus, Atziri & Phoenix.
"
monkeyonyourtonsils написал:

Shaper is not ignite immune.
You know what depresses me, I've made this build, it's all good and fun, but I suck on guardians, example, Hydra, it's not her who kills me, but environment does. God dammit, makes me rage, and go die like that more until I just log into my leech build and leech trough all the bs.

edit: I am thinking of incorporating Emberwake into this build, what are your thoughts fellow poee'rs?

edit2: so I tried Emberwake on Tul, and for what game was showing me, I couldn't really tell difference both kills were on par (about 3 seconds).
But possibly if you love running beyond or double/triple beyond Emberwake will clear faster (that's the only instance when I felt like Emberwake was better), but I guess my damage output for anything excluding end game bosses and beefier rares or union of souls, one shots.
Path of Building does show that Emberwakes total damage should be higher (up to 1m additional dps), but in game that doesn't really matter.

Hit lvl 91 and instead of minion life regen and dex/str nodes took the 3 point jewel slot (the one behind inc mana nodes), will have to update my rare jewels, but the perfect ones cost like 60c-3ex, will try to maybe craft them myself, got full stash of ilvl80+ ones.
In place of the minion life regen I will switch out flame dash for minion life gem as the content I am doing right now I am only using Shield Charge, when running something like lab gonna put it back in.
Right now at 9.8k ES, with the ES jewels should hit 10.5k, next step would be replacing my fire doryanis belt for bated and replacing steppan eard boots with rare boots which then should replace missing resistances from the belt, and that should bump up ES to or over 11k without vaal regalia keeping the sweet DPS boost of Skin of the Loyal. And maybe if Kalandra (wink wink) drops get Skyforths and get beast flat ES, max ES and fire damage amulet.

p.s. people you should use Wise Oak on this build, just a little tip.

edit3: about mana problems I saw a lot of people writing, yes this build is very reliant on mana, if you can get mana regen it helps true (I had 2 jewels with mana regen). But well rolled flask with increased duration and decreased recovery speed on one chug for me keeps regenerating mana for 20 seconds, and all you have to do is use 1-2 fireballs to not let it completely refill, this build is more like tactical nuker, not machine gun spammer. As OP stated - requires good flask management.
Последняя редакция: gvidzix. Время: 19 апр. 2017 г., 20:28:00
"
KSking написал:
Hi, I like your build so far and i have gotten all the way up to level 82. While the damage and AoE is superb, the defenses seem to fall off. I want to know, have you put any thought into what's best to do in that regard? What do you do to defend yourself against thorns and spikes and all that? I feel like any skill points earned beyond level 80 could be used to either fix the mana issues or defenses over some more damage.
Some of the choices i see are:
a) go low-life and cast defensive auras
b) discipline + arctic armor (my intended route)
c) build spellblock
d) replace lightning golem with stone golem(?) for the hp regeneration route.

What's your opinion on these choices? Or do you prefer the full yolo high ES route?

EDIT: Also, can this build do burn immune bosses at all such as Atziri and one of the four guardians?

a) you will have to get Shavs, and get rid of either CWDT setup, spell totem or cures on hit setup, might work, but you will have to test it out yourself then.
b) I think this could work out fine, but you will have less mana, which could make it annoying to get used to.
c) umm no, I don't think this will work.
d) you will have to get zealot's oath witch in this case best solution would be the unique sulphur flask with zealot's oath (forgot it's name) while active.

I personally think going the highest ES possible and maybe having arctic armor as well is the best choice, and having only one unique flask so you have all the utility on flasks.

About ignite immune bosses:

I've been running Atziris for the Achievement, not that great to tell you, but mainly because I've already got muscle memory to cast orb of storms, which then makes it so if I get hit by one Flameblast or few stormcalls means death of me.
I prefer to do Atziri with my ST poison/bleed build.
Can't say anything about phoenix, haven't tried him yet on this Fireball build.
But as for all end game encounters it's more your own knowledge and skill of the encounter.
Последняя редакция: gvidzix. Время: 19 апр. 2017 г., 19:54:33

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация