[2.6] Ben's Ranged AutoSummoner (BUDGET, MoM, guardian/shaper viable, projectqtup viable)

As someone else posted starting a map with 3-4 wands makes for a good start. I pick up the first bunch of wands to use later or the next map and animate any bows I see. I edited neversinks filter to show the ranged weapons slightly bigger and a different color which helped make things much quicker.

I am looking for suggestions for flasks to use. Currently have 1 life flask, a granite, quicksliver, and stinebite. The last is currently a mana flask but I never use it anymore. I was thinking witchfire brew would make for a good DPS boost for single targets even though we don't really need more damage I cant think of anything else that would be too helpful.

Great build so far up to T6 maps but that is all I have found but it steamrolls though them. Also nice it makes me play fast, cant go back and pick up bad items because I am timed with the weapons!
Yeah this is a seriously fun build, good job man!
Question to all whos playing the build atm...Are you guys doing anything higher than tier 5 or 6 maps?...because I read all the pages of this forum and everyone is in dried lake or mercilles or tier 5 or tier 6 at much and with level 19 gems!!...someone who can give real feedback of the endgame potencial please?..because if you are in a tier 5 and have all the gear and level 19 gems whats next to improve? ..no more options to expand.. thats why I dont know what to expect from this build in the real endgame and red maps...thanks!..
Последняя редакция: yissus. Время: 11 марта 2017 г., 14:09:28
So far I have just flew though t6 but my gems are only level 17. I am thinking of this as a fun char that I will use to gear up a stronger char though so I am not looking to be endgame viable just fun and strong for a while. That is not to say that it can't do higher maps I just haven't found higher than t6 yet.
Could someone explain to me what the purpose of wither is?
"
CoolColJ написал:
"
yissus написал:
Question to all whos playing the build atm...Are you guys doing anything higher than tier 5 or 6 maps?...because I read all the pages of this forum and everyone is in dried lake or mercilles or tier 5 or tier 6 at much and with level 19 gems!!...someone who can give real feedback of the endgame potencial please?..because if you are in a tier 5 and have all the gear and level 19 gems whats next to improve? ..no more options to expand.. thats why I dont know what to expect from this build in the real endgame and red maps...thanks!..

animated weapon builds can do tier 16 guardians and breach lords

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNGooZezYjQ

Thanks for the tips on this builds, but I`m not asking about the history of animated weapon builds and there victories in other leagues (im not sarcastic, thats a 2,5 build and everybody saw those builds in 2.5 of 1 millon animated weapons flying around xd)...What I mean is that I dont wanna see videos of other builds neither other animated builds..im wanna see experiences about "these build" in particular in this league ...are you playing it? and if it yes please share your experience in endgame if you reach endgame of course (but with these build please)...thanks again ;)
Последняя редакция: yissus. Время: 11 марта 2017 г., 17:30:18
"
CoolColJ написал:
"
sikker написал:
Could someone explain to me what the purpose of wither is?

Increase poison damage

Of course. Thanks. I should have seen that. But wouldn't it be better to put it on a spell totem along with Flesh Offering and faster casting perhaps?
Standing still and casting it seems a bit risky.

And while we are at subject I probably should have seen, where is it advantageous to use convocation? The weapons teleport to you anyway as I see it.

(I am just trying to understand all the facets of the build so I can play it better).
"

I am currently pushing the atlas while previously having a bit of trouble ( see my previous post on this thread ). You have to get used to the playstyle but once you do it's easy and you breeze through maps. Farmed dried lake with party until 77 and after that cleared the atlas until T10 max so far and I am still having 0 trouble, just so happened that I choose to take a break.
Последняя редакция: Deathripi. Время: 11 марта 2017 г., 18:13:32
"
thyraa написал:
Man im trying to find a good animate weapon filter.... i dont find the one from Neversink...

which filter should i use and setup?

thank you

i use hellcat5s filter
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1333215/
Fuck. Just realized there isn't a single new jorrhast's blacksteel on poe.trade, only legacy ones. and can't reroll with divine either. Crap. Anyone have one I could purchase?

Lol its ridiculous.
Последняя редакция: Fire309. Время: 11 марта 2017 г., 21:29:52

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация