[2.6] Ben's Ranged AutoSummoner (BUDGET, MoM, guardian/shaper viable, projectqtup viable)

"
LyotoDragon написал:
How do you manage the auto-summon of journast on the ranged weapons??

Try to position yourself so that there's a melee weapon between, Jorrhast's proc usually takes the closest weapon.
This was my league starter and i ended up ditching it, the reduced duration on jorrhast is too annoying to deal with, so I switched to severed in sleep and use spell totem to cast AW now.

i sold my 6l jorrhast and bought a 1 socket to keep in my swap and now when i start my rounds, i swap to the jorrhast in the beginning of the round to get double weapons then swap back and use spell totem for the rest of the round.

Overall, this has improved the duration of my weapons by about 40 seconds which I find pretty significant at the price of losing some potential dps.

I summon both range and melee weapons still and the clear speed is fine for up to t14 maps.

I tried to do the core t15 and failed because the fight went too long and I was unable to kill the boss so I might try other t15 at some point, but the core and atziri are a no go for me.

I run a RRBBGG set, using AW, added chaos, GMP, melee splash, spell totem, and minion damage. During boss fights like uber lab, I swap out GMP for void manipulation and melee splash for melee physical damage.

I don't think the next char I build will be AW, and I think I'm done with AW in general for now mainly due to the inconvenience of losing all of my weapons when changing zones, it's more of a QOL issue which I've grown tired of dealing with, but the build itself is powerful and you could stack your guy with a bunch of IIQ items and farm maps with this.

I also run double curse with enfeeble and temporal chains and I like it a lot.
My current gear at level 85. Haven't had any trouble in HC yet up to T15 maps.

Gear

Legacy Hardcore, level 92 at the moment. 5.4k life, 700 ES, 1.7k unreserved mana, 61% IIQ, 31% IIR. My stats are subpar, but I have four slots dedicated to just IIQ.

My

What I did with this build:

- Alch-and-go Shaped Mesa, Shaped Strand, Vault, Scriptorium.
- Carry 6 man Breach runs.
- Completed T1-T15 8 mod map challenge.

What I didn't like about this build:

- Having to collect wands.
- Jorrhast eating maybe 60+ 6 socketed drops (40-50c worth of drops) in the span of level 68-90.
- Bleed + Vuln is dangerous af, Natalie Portman is dangerous af, chain is dangerous af.

All in all, it was a solid build. I'll disagree with akavangop - it's not as bad as he made it seem. For the value you put into this build, you're getting a very strong build that cover a lot of content. You can always upgrade to United in Dreams once you farm up the currency with this build.
Последняя редакция: pirate_yar. Время: 8 мая 2017 г., 14:57:34
Последняя редакция: emmaline6109. Время: 19 янв. 2021 г., 11:19:24
Is this build rip with the recent jorrhast change?
"
pathofbrain написал:
Is this build rip with the recent jorrhast change?

What recent Jorrhast Change?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1861976/page/1

It Animates now range weps too. To you cant seperate range and melee weps like in this guide
"
pathofbrain написал:

It Animates now range weps too. To you cant seperate range and melee weps like in this guide

Oh i see, as one that started this build after that change, i never had any problems with Jorr targeting range weapons once you get thing moving. Must have been nice before the change though as its such a waste each time jorr eats up a ranged weapon.

For open maps the usual route is drop 2-3 wands , manually summon them and run around. Even if you never manually summon anything again the sheer number of weps animated by Jorr , be it ranged or melee, will be enough to clear everything. Just leave looting for after you are done or set up more strict loot filters and do it on the fly.

"
demisp написал:
"
pathofbrain написал:

Oh i see, as one that started this build after that change, i never had any problems with Jorr targeting range weapons once you get thing moving. Must have been nice before the change though as its such a waste each time jorr eats up a ranged weapon.

For open maps the usual route is drop 2-3 wands , manually summon them and run around. Even if you never manually summon anything again the sheer number of weps animated by Jorr , be it ranged or melee, will be enough to clear everything. Just leave looting for after you are done or set up more strict loot filters and do it on the fly.

Thanks for the report. If you dont even notice it then it still must be good :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация