[2.6] Ben's Ranged AutoSummoner (BUDGET, MoM, guardian/shaper viable, projectqtup viable)

dont know where to get some points :( (besides mana on items)

http://imgur.com/a/Z9rXa

are the three bottom nodes under Profane Chemistry rly needed to activate Spiritguards jewel?
OP says he has 50 dex in that radius in the tree he posted but without the 3 nodes I took. Im confused.

regards
The only thing I don't like is that this seems to be playing off an unintended interaction and could be patched any time.. if poison caused by temp summons stops crediting the caster for kills the build is completely nullified... the way GGG is cranking out patches this league I wouldn't be surprised.

Also, how much these little guys attacks resemble the attacks of my favorite build, the volley fire barrage wander i made back in talisman when they all fire at once brings a tear to my eye, and golemancer was my second favorite char, so this was a match made in heaven. Worth every chaos so far.
Последняя редакция: Gutterflower. Время: 9 марта 2017 г., 9:04:41
"
bendoverxnao написал:
"
MrProtoX написал:
Hello I respecd my srs necro summoner to your build and bought some items and im running into some problems.

Can someone check out my character PortosinoDPSino and tell me what am I doing wrong please?

Btw do the wands you animate dissapear after some time? Same with melee auto cast weapons?

Hard to help without knowing exactly the problems you are having. You missed a duration cluster under scion that you can grab if you have problems sustaining the uptime for weapons.

Yes they both disappear over time. With all the duration nodes + helm enchant + belt + increased duration you get can make them last for 2 minutes.

Basically i have 3 problems atm.

1. The ranged minions don't last long enough to clear entire maps with them. (active aw lasts 81.11s, auto-cast 107,63s)
2. They don't do as much damage as the one's showed in the videos, so it takes longer to do maps and they dissapear.
3. They die against hard hitting monsters ( doesn't have to be a boss) <---- This is my biggest issue atm, if they die im fucked.

I don't know what I am doing wrong, maybe i am missing something else in my tree or I need moree lvl on my gems?
Последняя редакция: MrProtoX. Время: 9 марта 2017 г., 10:07:29
^

^

animate weapon 20 lvl +20% quality and Added Chaos lvl 21 are important and you will feel the difference

You need to invest in a helmet with animate enchant. either duration or extra copy.
I bought one now for 40c and crafted it with shrieking essence of fear so I got inc minion life 24%.

I only do T1-4 with this build at lvl 90 cause I still have some gems lvl 19 and what to get used to the playstyle.
Sometimes I look to much on the ground for range weapons to animate, I wonder if Ill die like this lol.

As a last option you could also use spell totem instead of increase duration in the chest.

Remember to make the potions for minions too. And you can find a jewel with minion resists also.

I wonder if later this can be added in the build for free endurance charges. Yes, it will be 400c
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Red_Nightmare
Последняя редакция: wsbisev. Время: 9 марта 2017 г., 10:58:48
"
bendoverxnao написал:

"
kager написал:
Just looking over your passive tree and wondering if this may be more efficient and still able to use the two spirit guards. Can you confirm?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAADuA-4EBwSzDeIQlxEtGYoajxzcHb4i4ij6Kk0qmCycLOky0TOHNZI6WDrhPydBh0QERKtFR0WdR-JIjklPSshMs025TeNRTFNSVa5VxlltWpFfKl-YX7Bo8mqsa9tuqm-ee8N8g31bghCCx4LkgwmD24TFhTKFYIaziECKr48aj6aQEZAzly2a4JuKm7WiAKQ5plemrKh9qsSsR6yYtfK3PriTvKq-T8BmwzrKSsy8zzLQH9P72L3fsOvk6-7siu_r8B_yRfba99f56PqA-wn-Cv6P

Hey kager thanks for the input. I can't believe I did not see that jewel socket. I think it was partly due to me modifying an old version of the tree I came up with before the threshhold jewel changes.

Thanks again will make the change as well as mention your contribution.

No problem at all! Thank you for the inspiration for an awesome automated game style!

I want to try this build for HC sometime when I get more time to play myself.
One more dumb question, why does the duration of the animate weapon that is brought about automatically so much higher than the self-casted one? Is the 30% less duration only applying to the gem for some inexplicable reason?
Последняя редакция: Gutterflower. Время: 9 марта 2017 г., 13:15:12
Feels like people are overestimating the build a little. That was a normal strand, not shaped. Looks like fun for farming low tier maps but it sounds like some people are assuming a lot more power than just a meme build. Hope no one paid the multi ex prices the weapon hit for a day or so. I'd try it if the weapon goes back to 1c.
isnt he clearing a 2 person gorge map in the 2nd video there? That's a T13
Is this a really endgame viable build? or just a low tier maps dried lake build?
Also seems like he can clear minotaur (he said he would post a vid about that), as well as all guardians (stated in build post).

Edit: Specifically this:
"
SPEED CLEAR, TIER 16 MAPS, ALL MAP MODS, GUARDIANS, SHAPER, PARTY BUILD, RAIZQT, PROJECTPT, ETUP, POHX, GORGE VIABLE, AUTOSUMMONER wait WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

Unless he's lying or high, which I don't think he is. :D

Последняя редакция: Fire309. Время: 9 марта 2017 г., 16:50:44

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация